Super Robot Taisen thread

Fucking kill me already

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=24453.0
piracygames.net/2017/10/super-robot-taisen-hd-remake-nonpdrm-jp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminds me I still have to finish OG2, I got burned out around mission 36 earth craddle route. I kind of regret going for Battle Masteries

Get in line you filthy nigger.

It's the same babby tier gameplay over and over except fro some squad shenanigans. You played one then you pretty much played them all.

This.
Just download osts.

You're missing the point of SRW then. SRW is solely a fan service game, especially if you have watched every TV series that is featured in a non-OG game. You play it to see how certain characters interact with characters from completely different shows. This is why people want translations: to experience this.

Fuck you

Don't forget the Touhou ones (3 out of 4 are translated) and Battle Moon Wars.

Oh shit, i completely forgot about that game, mostly because the patch wasn't finished when i got it.

You forgot Alpha Gaiden, faggot.

The OGs case is sillier because the GBA games were actually officially translated, yet the PS2 ones weren't. And those have no licensing issues unlike the crossover games. Still
Doesn't (((Harmony Gold))) have a stranglehold on that one?

No, i didn't. They did.

It's mostly translated, you autist. It's fine to play.

I know OGs has Ultraman in it and that it has had licensing issues for years now.
Isn't that the reason?

>Doesn't (((Harmony Gold))) have a stranglehold on that one?
For now yes, but maybe if things go in favor Piranha/HBS's favor in the current Battletech lawsuit, that could change. Or at least until 2020 when HG's license on Macross expires.

OG doesn't have Ultraman, wtf are you talking about?

I'd be surprised if he doesn't show up in X-Omega at least, but it's still a shame they didn't try another Super Toku Taisen after Lost Heroes.

What licensing issues? Did 4konami pull a harmony gold?

Pretty sure whatever remnants of 4kids that still exist lost their rights to Ultraman Tiga over a decade ago at this point.

I guess I mixed it up with some other title.
I was sure OGs had some licensed
mechs despite its title.

The Thai shitters at Chaiyo Productions

Alpha Gaiden is best SRW title.

The mech designs and storylines always feel off for me.
The artstyles and characters I know being inside a non contained universe triggers my autism.

Like i'll listen to a Kyosuke fan.

Legend has it that's what kept us from getting the Dreamcast Alpha.

Damm son

Oh you mean, Adamatron right? The not Chojin Zest from Super Hero Sakusen?

Yup..the Dreamcast Alpha that is translated in English was, from what I heard, ready to go with almost everyone signing off on it…except Harmony Gold, saying that having Macross on would affect sales of Robotech which ended 10 years ago at the time of Alpha's release (and HG did FUCK ALL with Robotech after it ended)

Gespensts are love, Guilliam is the coolest and the strongest.

What I wouldn't give to find someone who worked on it, and see if there are any surviving materials.

Well, don't know if there were any surviving material…Google searches turned up nothing but the still unfinished Alpha 1 PSX translation. (Shame because I wanted that and the rest of the Alpha series to be done so I can truly enjoy the story)

I wish I could fuck a Wildschwein while a Gespent Mk2 watches and then reluctantly joins in.

Apparently they're still doing it, if the discord chat is to be believed. Ghideon is a cuck anyway, and Aeon Genesis hasn't done anything good in year.

I don't see why we keep getting the fighter jets in the new OGs, but the Wildschwein and the Shutzwalds are gone. The Huckebein 008 is another problem, they killed that sexy bitch in favor of giving Ing a literal magic Huckebein that can do anything while Ryoto gets a bitch version that only has a Tesla Drive. Also, the Giganscudo looked cooler with the Shield Anchors. They should be optional equipment like the Boxer Frame.

The Angelg is overrated, the best thing about it is Lamia's theme, Ash to Ash is fucking amazing. So I gave it to Latooni in the Cerbelion.

All because Sunrise complained that the Huckebein looked like Gundams…no idea why the Shutzwalds are gone..I thought Radha was piloting that.

I…agree..to be honest. I actually gave Lamia the Vysaga.

It's not that, the Huckebein itself showed up in V, completely unchanged. And they gave Radha a Gespenst Cannon now, just like Russel.

Wait…they gave Russel an Artillery Gespenst? Fuck..I gave the guy the II S whenever I can. If not, the II M. I forgot if there were any extra Gespenst II Custom like the one Kai used.

Russel is best support

Seems about right

Everybody gets one now. It's pretty rad, but they keep taking Kai out of the melee one and giving him the one with the rifle for some reason. It's annoying to go on split routes because of that.

Here's a thought…since OG series have been known to bring in guys from series other than SRW (Fighter's Roar and the CompatiKaiser was from Great Battle, Ingram and Viletta and the R-Gun was from Sakusen, Gilliam is the same guy from Hero Senki)…what's the odds that they're bringing the guys from Super Tokusatsu Taisen as the Tekkaman Blade replacement?

That Ghideon cuck is too busy virtue-signalling on twitter to get anything done. I'd offer to translate the fucking thing myself just to get it over with, but I'd probably have to suck tranny cock for several years before they let me anywhere near their precious project that nobody has touched in years, and even if I did I'm sure they'd just keep dragging their feet on the coding end anyways.

Also an addendum…please dear god don't even let Mist Rex and his harem in..

That just means your a faggot. Reminder The events of Alpha Gaiden are what cause CCA in that universe with char going off the deep end in an attempt to stop that timeline from ever happening

Which is odd..considering that the Black History would've included Char's attempt in dropping Axis. Also, I actually prefer Char dropping Orphan rather than dropping Axis..and it's nice that Banpresto gave Char the Nightingale and not the Sazabi

I liked Alpha series simply because it seemed to be a good mix of the various shows. Currently replaying @G and trying to get enough skill points to get hi-nu all while constantly fielding katz whenever I can. Once I get hi-nu I'll stick him in nu gundam

Oh, it's been translated for like, 6 years now. I remember 2014 they said that editing had stalled and they started recruiting on /m/ for editors. No word since then.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all.

There is still effort on other games down on /m/. I think the GC project died, but there is an active group doing A Portable, and someone mentioned doing W eventually.

Didn't ADV also cockblock another SRW attempt? I remember hearing something about how they wanted to charge stupid amounts of money to license out NGE.

Wait, what?

A Portable and W, Translated? YES!

…We're all going to die by orbital laser bombardment, aren't we?

I don't even know what did HG ever did with Macross after Robotech ended, much less having to create a series in 2 years time..

I've found the piles and piles of units you have to throw into each battle more exhausting than the translation.

Ditto that I want my duo units to be thematically compatible with each other, but I just can't find pairs for some units…

Honestly, I've seen much worse than what MD got. My gripe is that we went from every other OG game having these great CG cutscenes and stuff, to these little events with the map models. It really takes the wind out of the sails when Granteed using Infinity Calibur at the end is just a stumpy little model.

It's a rumor mill thing, but apparently they tried to get ADV to license out Evanganlion for a game, and ADV wanted to jew the fuck out of them because it was a hot IP.

They licensed out robotech to a few developers, one of which is called Robotech: The macross saga.

Oh, lol, They're making a live action movie of robotech, and they've been starting and abandoning multiple series for decades, with the only thing actually getting released being a UN service announcement.

In other words…HG did fuck all.

So…basically just a Macross shoot-em up.

Maybe you should have spent that time learning Japanese instead of sitting on your ass.

Not like he does anything.

So, you think with the new Mazinger movie going to be released that we're going to get the classic Mazinger crew back?

It's like they ran it through Google Translate.

Is there anywhere I can find Moon Dwellers and not have to pay out the ass for it?

At least SRW V's translation was better…just wished they didn't shove SEED and 00…again.

00 is fine, SEED needs to go.

Hell, Cross Ange needs to go too.

Just add back Votoms and make Aldnoah the new series in V2 and I'll be happy.

I just want to play bx. It looks fun in every way.
God bless the handheld team.

Yeah, Cross Ange needs to go..and really, Banpresto? After you had Gai in PoD back in W, you couldn't pull it off again? Heck, we don't even get the full Crossbone roster too. No Mother Vanguard..not even the Gump as an unlockable for Judau.

And that's the rub with every other SRW post W and Alpha series..I can't stop comparing every SRW game to them now. Yes, W gets easier as the game went on but what you get is a damn good ride. It has good OG mechs, it fixes a lot what J failed to do (Ankoku Daishogun isn't the stage boss..sure, still route split but at least he's the main boss and not some third party flunky), the unit selection was good (even SEED got shafted as the focus goes more to Astray than SEED), every series (safe for SEED) got their plots woven in masterfully (unlike in J where the plot of G Gundam was hijacked by SEED, Mazinkaiser vs Ankoku Daishogun got hijacked by Brain Powered)

Its a shame that SEED Astray doesn't get put in more srw.

Shame that it only got 1…and Stargazer got it hard too. The only game it debuted on? SRW K, arguably the shittiest SRW in the series.

K was incredibly boring. I didn't even get to the mid season mech upgrade. At lest it had decent music besides the plagiarized ones. I do look forward to seeing the og cast in the og verse.

I'm not..Mist Rex and his harem can piss right off.

You know, Virtual-ON is the only non-anime mecha series to appear in SRW? Why not they tried to get Cyberbots or Tech Romancer….or Armored Core in one? Or hell pull something crazy like having the Tokusatsu version of Giant Robo or Red Baron?

Handling some IP licenses must be a pain.

Just play the games, nigger.

Also, SRW V is easily the best game to come out this year bar none.

They are

considering the point of AC is customization of the machine I doubt it would work. Some series just wouldn't work that well.

I have a N3DS with CFW, it is fun. Need to finish it

nah fuck that I want OVA giant robo back, what we REALLY need is votom's predecessor Dougram

00 is not fine by any means, that shit needs to die hard. Drop that shit and put in Victory. Also, get some Fighbird and J-Decker in for god's sakes.

BX is a treat. Get it ASAP.

It's a real shame because other than Gai, V handles PoD PERFECTLY and mixes in Daitarn elements in the most masterful way

Fuck that family holding the rights hostage.

Considering that not only they have to pay for the rights for GR..they also have to pay the individual rights to other works of Misuteru Yokoyama..we're talking Babel II, Sally the Witch, Akakage, Tetsujin 28 (Yes, even though there's no Tetsujin in the OVA, there's still Tetsujin characters like Kenji Murasame and Dr. Franken), Water Margin, Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Yokoyama did the manga adaptation to these two novels) among other things.

So it's not just the family holding the rights hostage…it's the family demanding them to pay for every single rights,

I can't wait for Z to start in the OGverse. I imagine that Xine and Margue would stay fully playable, to say nothing of Esther. Maybe they'll even give AG a Lemures to pilot. Given that MD moved the story past Coffin of the End and added the obvious way for Masaki to become Asakim (Cybuster can now conduct positive and negative energy and would function the same way Shorouga does at the core of Sol), it's clear they are going in that direction.

That being said, I have SRW ADD right now, I can't decide if I want to focus on Z, OG2nd, UX or Z3 Rengoku-Hen.

Wish I could've gotten Rengoku-hen, barely missed the cut off date. Currently working through a second playthrough of Jigoku myself, though any squad games are always a chore to get through so it'll likely take me forever god I hope V gets sequels and doesn't go the squad route

SRW V is the best game to come out this year bar none. That is all.

Or at least have the Squad System be like either in L (you get bonuses based on who's the partner, for instance, a team of Mazinger and Boss gets bonus HP etc) or Alpha 3's Squad System

The problem is more that I spend more time in between stages rebuilding my team than actually playing the game, no matter what version of the squad system they're using.

Just fuck my shit up fam.

Physical copy, or emulation? I've been looking for F for a while, could only find F Kanketsuhen

emulation
like hell anyone would put up with those load times and being unable to skip combat animations.

Understandably so damn, wish I could find it, really want to see if it's as painfully difficult as the legends say

Rengoku-Hen can be pirated on the Vita. I'm not sure if I like the Z3 or OG pair up system more. Squads of 3 and up is just too fucking much though. Fucking final stage of Alpha 3 takes half a day.

Guess I'll need to find a Vita that can do piracy at some point then.

Pretty sure all of the ones available in the west new out of box are on the right firmware, shame you have to choose between hacking or SRW: V. Might actually have to get/borrow a PS4 for V and MD.

If it's going to require importing, fuck that, I'll just wait for Vita CFW/emulation to advance further.

Rengoku-hen looks nice, but V is easily the best game to come out this year. I fell in love with it so hard.

Moon Dwellers is at least on PS3 as well, but yeah, if you're not going to want to break your CFW, you'll need a PS4 for V I suppose.

Someone is actually pretty far in one. You don't really need it for SRW though. Just have a plot guide or Akurasu. Also, Fuck Dark Brain.

Do you mean this one?
Can't wait for it to be finished if it ever is
romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=24453.0
I don't want to ruin my experience like that
I'd rather have a shitty translation that actually follows the pace of the game.

Is there even a generated skirmish mode similar to Steel Panthers or just about any RTS game ever? If so I might break out a guide to learn some basic Japanese to play it and hope it will be worth it.

Don't trust other people's translations, just learn to read for yourself.

Does anyone have a vpk/maidump of the HD remake of SRW1 for the vita?

I wonder how much of the project was kept on Dashman's hard drive alone when he went MIA. How bad were the losses, data wise?

What project?

I'm already having a had time with Cyrillic and I'm from Europe nigger.

Having to learn Hiragana and Katakana isn't really that different from having to learn capital and lower-case letters in English though, and kanji are more like words than letters.

I'll give it a try someday

I strongly encourage it - not just SupaRobo, but for vidya in general I can't see Japanese as anything less than an essential skill.

Welp, I think I hit a wall. I can't seem to win this one. I've tried to rush ignoring all the bosses and go for Poseidal only, but I can't get her down since she restores her HP each turn.

Damn, even Mobile Suits are Medium. What does that leave you with, Aura Battlers? Do the component machines for Dancouga count as Small?

The SRW GC translation.

Yeah by small units I actually meant single units, not component like Dancouga, or Goshogun, or Ideon.
I'm left with mobile suits (of which my best ones are Z and V gundam), Mazinkaiser (which surprisingly isn't as strong as I hoped), aura battlers, Cybuster and a few more… but all my really strongest units that can tank attacks from bosses I can't use.

It's really a damn shame there is translation for Alpha Gaiden, But nor for Alpha.

I saw the srwa one is 60% complete… And it was going on for some really long time. They could release 60% for now and then the 100% one.

Anyway, it's fun playing srw games from ps1/psp/nds/gba on phone while having the ps2/n64 ones on pc. Somehow srw games got me into Super Robot genre really hard (I was more like a RR man before).

BTW menus in OGs are translated, just use the net to understand the plot. I was lucky that I played gba versions years before, so I remembered it while playing the ps2 version.

Ah, didn't know GameCube emulation was a thing, I should look into that, GC's soundtrack was amazing.

Damn. Though yeah, I heard F is basically all about Domon and Shinji.

I played OG1 and 2, but OGs has some extended plot and interactions that I would really like to read.

Nigger, Dolphin has both Wii and GAmecube emulation since the Wii is pretty much a Gamecube with wagglan.
Its one of the best emulators out there if not the best.

OGs improves on the first two OG games as a whole a lot, though it doesn't really solve the problem of a lack of good units for OG1 or OG2's problem of going with Lamia instead of amnesiac Ahosel

Shit, I'm behind on my emulation. How does it cover the waggling shit though? Using the mouse to simulate it?

Pretty much, or you can connect a Wiimote to your PC.

Well, there was a mod for OG2 where you start with an Amnesiac Axel…also, Bullet starts out in the Gespenst armed with the Gespenst Kick.

So the entire point of Z3:R is to add another woman to Crowe's harem? The OG version had better bring back all the Sphere Reactors in Taiji-limbo come back to fuck up Supreme God Z. I want playable Uther and Gadlight.

Some sort of convertor for the sensor bar? Though I probably wouldn't bother, seems like it'd be more trouble than it's worth because motion controls are cancer.

It does fix a lot of what's wrong with OG2 to be sure. Too bad it's not canon.

A ps3 iso site. It'll be in nip though.

You shouldn't be trusting other people's translations anyway

Meh, while OG definitely does need more Supers like Gunleon, I really just wish they'd focus more on making more real SRWs instead.

Also, reminder that Stargazer manages in one short scene to capture more reality and humanity than all of SEED and Destiny did in 100ish episodes.

Also Shin Jeeg needs to come back in a higher budget SRW so we can get more of best couple

Hell, SRW L is a gold mine of missed opportunity. So you have Mazinkaiser, Gaiking and Shin Jeeg in one game..what do you do? Do you a) weave a pretty good story where you can have Dr. Hell and the Jama Kingdom, or hell have them work with the Mycene and the Darius Empire….or b) Have Mazinkaiser's story already ended, Gaiking's story is just the second half of the series…and no new FDS for Kaiser, Jeeg and Gaiking. (Considering that W made an FDS with just Kaiser, Shin Getter and Great..L has no fucking excuse)

If you answer B, congratulations, you're the asshole who's writing SRW L and I wish to kick you in the gonads. Also, thanks for jamming two of my most hated Gundam series in one game..fuck Wing and SHIT Destiny.

I was so disappointed that we didn't get this in either K or L. Especially K since it was the first time we'd seen TV Mazinger in ages, yet "lol Dr. Hell's been beaten already"

At least Wing has some redeeming qualities, unlike that pile of shit 00 they keep cramming in nonstop these days.

00's plot is fucking retarded but the the mechs are good. SEED's mechs are awful.

I know, I referred to single units, you know, only 1 pilot/unit.

It is.

No they aren't. I am so fucking sick of seeing the Double Orc at this point I cannot put it into words.

Agreed 100%.

I do like ONE concept of SEED's mechs. The Striker Packs. But that's it. Also, the 00 mechs are terrible…I mean, at least the Nobel Gundam's "hair" functions as a shield…what does realistic hair does to a Gundam? Why do you even need hair on a Gundam that is not an SD Gundam?

Well…she is Akito's cum-dump…

The sniper gundam is pretty great.

Also, I know I'm years behind, but now that I'm halfway through, Z is definitely the best game in the series. I wish they'd bring back that battle system. Maybe'll they'll combine it with the Z3 one for the next round of OGs.

With the quality of English translations, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't an edit

I might've had a more positive opinion of them if they hadn't already been done better by Nadesico with the Aestivalis frames.

Eh, I prefer the Z2 duology and V myself, but I prefer solo unit games in general - squad building games end up making me spend more time reassembling squads between stages than actually playing the game. Rand and Gunleon are some of the best Originals in quite a while though, for sure.

I haven't gotten around to V yet but I'm looking forward to it. I like the Z2 games a ton but Z has a much more unforgiving difficulty, which makes sense, as it's essentially Alpha Gaiden 2.

Forgot pic

piracygames.net/2017/10/super-robot-taisen-hd-remake-nonpdrm-jp.html

I personally didn't find Z1 particularly difficult so much as aggravating because of how forced deploys fuck with your squad setups, but that's the same with Alpha 2 and 3 and the Z3 duology. V sadly isn't difficult by any means as long as you have half a brain and know how SRW works, though it seems apparently difficult enough for people who've never played an SRW before. Still a fun ride though.

Fuck, I finally beat Poseidal. It wasn't as impossible as it seemed at first, but I had to make sure to leave most of my spirits points for Poseidal, which was hard since beating Sirocco was pretty tough.

What I never did get is the other piece of technology in SEED timeline (safe for the Astray series, most of their tech are OK…though they don't hide the fact that they have Newtype in series…in a series where Newtypes doesn't exist.)

I will never get to play Alpha Gaiden, because Alpha will never be translated. Fuck me.

Fucking king gainer faggot frog mecha faggot damnit. Z1 stage 22, need to tank more effectively.

I wouldn't mind seeing compact 3 get translated. Its extremely underrated.

What other piece of technology?

Just learn to read Japanese, it's not like you can get away without learning it if video games are at all your thing.

Let's see…there's the Voiture Lumiere system…the Phase Shift Armor (and how SRW over inflate it to the point that the Duel can tank a Super Robot)

You can, pretty easily in fact, SRW is just one of the few exceptions.

Ah, thought you meant something more specific, since you said piece instead of pieces.

I suppose if you consider it easy to settle for lower quality products with false translations, cut content, censorship by holier-than-thou moral busybodies, and glitches that can even affect the hardware the game runs on, sure? I don't know why the fuck you ever would though.

Fuck off with that hyperbole.

It's not hyperbole though, those are all things that happen rather often in foreignizations. It goes both ways too, our version of Battletoads was fucked pretty hard.

I'm saying the exact opposite - most games are already in Japanese to begin with, there's no need for any of that bullshit.

Well, if you want specifics…what about the Destiny's Wings of Light…and no, it ain't thrusters.

Do we know how well the English version of V sold? We're gonna get more SEA releases, right?

Well, Moon Dwellers came out a decent ways before V, and V came out almost at the same time in both languages and in a higher quality, so I'd say they both did well. The special editions certainly sold out right away. if anyone knows where I can snag an english SE copy of MD, let me know. I need more Granteed in my life

Destiny Gundam having Shining Finger and Wings of Light made no sense considering by the beginning of Destiny they'd only just gotten up to OYW tech levels and by the end their greatest achievement was the Psycho Gundam. Their setting was so inconsistent and terrible and just tried to coast on with stuff from better shows.

You guys need to go populate /m/ already.

It's apparently just a few stages in Rand's route early on. After the big King Gainer fight everything has been easy as pie, probably because Kei's around.

Orguss can get hilarious in Z3, since between B Save and the Custom Bonus, you have 30 shots of ALL attack. Kei's Ace bonus also means he automatically gets +3 to all stats at all times, and then by putting Dancouga Nova in his squad that goes up to +12, while also giving him a partner that can use Kasoku and Kiai+, with an Ace Bonus that means you get a free Kakusei to boot. This team gets really broken once you get a Tension Raiser, and can basically take out just about every grunt on a map in a single turn.

Ah yes…the Shinn Finger….the dumbest usage of a palm cannon I have ever seen.

What the fuck was with all those absurd beam spam cannons then?

Like I said, the tech level got stupidly mismatched with the main suits vs. the grunts.

It's like Wing level mismatch here..then again, the Leo is a piece of crap MS.

Wing at least tried to make the excuse of the five Gundams being complete one-offs by a bunch of mad scientists as opposed to Freedom et al., which were just "by the way these are the enemy military's top secret weapons that don't resemble the rest of their machines or their tech at all that a ditzy idol singer just managed to get her hands on with no problem and no attempts to even get them back or any indication ever of where they came from."

Yeah..about that. Where the fuck does the Gundams came from in SEED? And I'm talking about the 5 originals, the Astray models turns out to just been piggybacking the original 5. Also, why the fuck do they keep making variants of the Forbidden of all things?

OK..I keep forgetting that the Forbidden is not one of the original 5….

IIRC it was the other way around? Strike and the rest were built off of a jointventure between the Rengou and Orb, and the Astrays were Orb's secret project being done in the shadow of the other five?

I haven't had the misfortune of watching seed, what the fuck is up with the pink haired macross wanna be bitch? I can't take any of the characters seriously because they look like they're prepubescent kids at most. The fact that their mecha all look like fisher price designed them doesn't help.

At least Minmay doesn't have any political clout…fucking Lacus is also involved in bloody politics…and by that I mean, "I'm right…or I'm sending my spineless leather clad boyfriend with his Aimbot skills to wreck your shit"

It's fun watching Gym beat the shit out of them. He's a good man.

She's the daughter of one of the major political leaders of Not Zeon who pushes for peace instead of war. Pretty sure he dies at some point, and she just gets to magically have political power because of him, and because everyone everywhere loves her songs she's also a self-insert for the head writer which is why everything she says and does is always morally right no matter what

No joke, I don't get why Gym or Schwartz can't join up despite Ledouche getting a pass. Hell, Schwartz isn't even really a villain, all things considered.

Nobody but Loly Adobento of Happiness is a villain, since there never was a Baal to begin with, just the negative consequences using dimensional energy for destructive means. Gaioh and The Edel did nothing wrong. Wildark is a bit of a faggot though.

>Nobody but Loly Adobento of Happiness is a villain
That's not how you spell Mist Rex

Gaiou is just the Original version of Spiral King Roujenome, his only real crime is giving up hope. The Edel though obviously didn't make it obvious enough to the ZEUTH crew that they needed to kill Ledouche the minute they met him, and thus failed in his duty as the Black Charisma.

You just know Mist's dumb ass is going to end up working for Sidereal or something. He fits the profile.

Right..forgot about how Lacus is a damn self-insert for the writer…can't believe I'm saying this but thank God she got cancer. Fuck me, lads…she's the reason why Cagalli got nerfed to shit…because she got beef with Cagalli's voice actress.

This is one of the main reasons im learning japanese.

Also, what attacks do you upgrade in OGG to increase the HTB cannon's damage? Fucking Dark Brian.

It's such a shame, because K is full of great moments otherwise, and even SEED is brought to the bare minimum of influence. The game just gets brought down really by the Originals and Fafner.

I just wish I knew where she and Fukuda went wrong - Dendoh was so amazing, and then they made SEED.

It's probably the best reason.

Here's the thing about SRW K..it came off the heels of the best standalone SRW, W and W was basically a nice little window to what made SRW great, interesting ways to weave in multiple series into one setting…and trying their damnest to fix what's wrong with the main series (considering that most SRWs have you to pull some secret trick here and there to make sure a character survives his/her canonical death, W makes their damnest to make sure a lot of guys not croak with or without the player having to jump through hoops)

K's problem? Classic Mazinger's debut on the DS? Too bad the story is already over thus rendering classic Mazinger's appearance completely pointless, heck Kouji didn't even interact with the Jeeg characters (and considering this is the series that gave us the Nagahama Special and the J9 Special, that's no fucking excuse) And yeah, Originals, SHIT Destiny and Fafner (amongst others) really brought K down. (Here's hoping Mist will join the SRW 4 and 64 playable characters in the void)

Also forgot about how shit the Squad system was, Mist being an ass…and his harem can go die in a fire. Upside? Boss Dynamic Special…and Mexican GaoGaiGar.

Nah, they're all being saved to fill out the Shadow Mirror verse when it crosses over with OG via Z. The only question is how many games they'll take to do Alpha 3. Also if we'll ever see Xenosaga characters again. Wilhelm would fit in alongside the Angels very well, and the cyclic nature of that setting coincides perfectly with the Black History. Damnit, now I want an SRW of only Xeno series characters.

For an Alpha 3 storyline, I'm guessing the guys from W takes the Ide's place in story, with the Valcazard replacing the Ideon Here's hoping they bring the guys from Super Tokusatsu Wars for their Tekkaman Blade replacements

This is a very good point.

The lack of Dr. Hell, Ashura, or any Kikaijuu really brought shit down, agreed.

To be fair, SEED Destiny itself really only lasted one stage, though it was rather insulting to hear Kagari and Rakus referred to as the leaders of the super team when we had motherfucking Captain Garrus. And the only other series I really felt brought K down besides Fafner was Zoid, and even that was just more a nuisance than actively insulting and terrible like Fafner was.

It's honestly my favorite squad system because you never use it and just deploy everyone as solo units to maximize Kiryoku gains and abuse the fuck out of Attack Combo

It makes me so sad you can only use Not Hell and Heaven for only one stage.

KOS-MOS and friends aren't Banpresto Originals, hence why they only appeared in the Mugen no Frontier games alongside Reiji and Xiaomu. There's a chance Harken and his gang will show up and I hope so if only for Jaki-gan-ou but that's about it.

Only because people died when they tried using the Shin Leo

Hi Launcher for R-Gun, not sure about SRX. My gut say's Dominion Ball for some reason, but i'd upgrade the sword personally. More energy efficient.

Haken's already here, we're just missing the new General Guardian-Oh.

Also, since Frontier is wholly canon, and those crossed over with X Zone, and then Haken and Sanger both come to the OG verse, that means that every game that appeared in X Zone is canon in OG.

Oh…

why does romance of the three kingdoms art make for great reaction images?

Here's hoping that the 4th DGG Unit is a Motorcycle…because you know, Rai-Oh is based on Kamen Rider.

Koei has to convey the officer's personality with a single portrait.

At least the Tallgeese didn't explode….when the beam shots missed it.

By that logic, every anime that appeared in ACE:R is canon to OG as well.

fuckoff Mark

No, because the events of OG did not ackowledge ACE ever happening. Haken specifically talks about his crazy adventures with Mr Samurai, and Sanger mentions how he went world hopping, therefore, since they didn't say that they did it all on their own, they are confirming that they hung out with all the cross over people, therefore they are confirming X Zone happened.

2nd OGs opens up the EX storyline with Masaki popping into La Gias from out of the adventure he had with Kyousuke and Ryuusei in ACE:R.

Huh. How did ACE R go? Do they refer specifically to their adventures?

Don't really know how ACE R played out because it was such an awful game in comparison to ACE 2 and 3, but they make it very very clear that Masaki came straight out of that adventure into 2nd OG's version of the EX storyline

Ah, so now Z is Super Map Attack Wars.

Not really? Only one I'd say can get like that is Z3 with Rolling Buster Rifle.

You can roll over Z1 with the Nirvash pretty easily. Seven Swell is a motherfucker.

Just watch the friendly fire, and don't sterilise any more waifus.

Yeah it's a combination of Nirvash and Char in the Turn A. Moonlight Butterfly dominates every game it's in, it's actually more useful in Z3 than the RBR but you get it really late as usual.

Ah, I never fielded that thing at all, always shoved it back into the battleships to keep from getting one shot on the maps it was forced on.

Fair enough for GEKKOUCHOU DE AAAAAAAAAAAAARU, though for Z3 I'm still working on filling out the chart in Jigoku, so no Turn A yet though more than MAPs, I've been using Orguss with a partner with the Tension Raiser to just fly around and blow up everything on the map

I just can't bring myself to swap pilots very often. OG? I'll do it, but only on repeat plays, or when I really like the pilot but the suit can't keep up. Latooni deserves the 008 in every game it's in.

You're missing out on a hell of a Real suit. Has it gotten it's first upgrade yet? has the Devilfish showed up yet?

I got near the end of Z1 way back when, I think it was the Godsigma finale on the IF route for Rand, but life happened, and now I don't have access to the PS2 with the memory card with the file on it. I barely use Reals to begin with though, and I outright refuse to use shit that makes me want to punch something, like SEED or 00 or Geass crap.

I am doing that stage right this instant.

Hah, small world.

I really don't understand the 00 hate, but I agree it's overused at this point. At least give us Season 1 again, I miss Virtue. If you're going to use the movie again, maybe give Raphael a few bucks to buy a new attack animation, he's earned that much.

I actually put Z1 on the back burner for a few years myself, I started probably back in 2011 and only went back about a month or two ago. The ending is kinda weird, but it was enjoyable.

I just found nothing enjoyable about 00 at all, at any point. The only design I even enjoy looking at is Exia cosplaying Rockman Zero from the opening of Zero 2, which is naturally even more worthless as a unit than any other variation of 00, and still of course is piloted by a worse version of Heero, and the only characters I ever want to see or hear from are the Russian guy who gets offed by his own son, and the used jihad salesman, neither of whom show up because it's only the even worse film version of 00 that gets used anymore. It just bloats up the roster unnecessarily when there's a million better things that could get thrown in. It's especially blatant when that got to stick around in Z3 but we lost Dancouga, Xabungle, Godsigma, Bardios, and King Gainer.

I'll probably never go back to Z1 just because I hate squad games, though if I get to that memory card I might at least try to finish that one run.

Wing is in the running for the worst gundam series, Heero is DEFINITELY in the lead for the worst protag. It follows the same arc in quality as 00 did, but it starts low and ends so much lower. 00 at least had a neat first season and some cool fights in the movie.

Heero being worst protag? Clearly you didn't notice KIRA "I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT A SELF-INSERT" YAMATO or hell the protagonist to Generation 3 of AGE.

Kira was livable in the beginning, at least he didn't open with that fucking "I'll kill you" shit, or constantly try and fail to commit suicide. And Kio was actually the only one of the Age protags to START strong. He was never whiny, he never "HATED FIGHTING", and he had a notable lack of angst. Even when his onee-san turned out to be a spy and died, did he react like a bitch? No, he got in the coolest Age variant and murdered all the Vagans. The problem arises when he somehow fucks up with the Age Orbital, and goes to Mars, after that point he is indefensible. But I argue that his great early episodes at least put him higher than Heero's constant shit that never ever changes, even when he's put into cryo sleep for 300 years and moves to Mars to live with his waifu. He is both the original Setsuna, and the original Kira.

Oh yeah..Heero's constant attempt to blow up his mech. Best part is that SRW Alpha has Heero given the Self-Destruct Spirit command….also, that never happened…Frozen Teardrop never happened and it's just some fanfic made by some upset yaoi fangirl…well, that's how I like to believe it.

I love how the alpha series has the Wing boys throw their robots into the sun no less than 3 times. But about Frozen Teardrop, according to the wiki, it was written by the same guy that did every other Wing media. Sorry man.

I liked Endless Waltz, tho, Serpents kick ass and the Sandrock gets to be rad.

I like some of the designs of Endless Waltz (Heavyarms gets TWO Twin Gatling guns, Deathscythe looks even better) but fuck that Wing Zero design…prefer the Katoki design.

Wing Zero EW is the most 90's, christian rock album cover gundam ever. Even if I bought the excuse that "they're verniers, bro", then why the fuck is it shedding verniers everytime it flaps? How is it flapping anyway?

Yet no one has a problem with the giant moth. Granted, it's a nice moth.

Moth?

Ah. I have a bit of a problem with it. Like how it pretty much decides to not solve the show episode 1 because it feels like it. Turn A is one of the most inconsistent gundams ever.

Well, there's one thing consistent about it. The Turn A's a Super Robot.

Except when it gets beaten up by Zakus

Because the giant Moth didn't shed feathers everywhere.

It's not Zakus…it's the Borjanon. Get it right.

I ain't going along with that revisionist history bullshit.

Surprised theres no SRW but with Magical girls instead.
Also, Rayearth never got in

Oh please don't…the SRW with magical girls I mean.

Rayearth? How good of a series is it? If it's like a Mystical mecha series..it'd be nice having Rayearth and Dunbine in.

I mean, we got Iczer already. That's even less mecha than Tekkaman.

Nanoha would be a pretty good fit, especially if we got Force, or the new movie. They just have funnels and shit at that point.

If we're talking pre-SEED, sure? Literally every Gundam TV series besides Build Fighters after Turn A is garbage though.

I can't agree with any of this, for the simple fact that 00 has no Treize, who was the real star of Wing, and the Relena clone was literally just there to be a Relena clone without actually going through any of the changes or growth that Relena does. I don't get why people like 00's first season, it felt just as bad as the second to me.

No, he opened with whining and then NTRing his friend.

Kio never got the Dark Hound, what are you talking about?

If we're counting Frozen Teardrop, which we should never do, then I could understand hating Wing, but TV Wing is so much better than SEED and 00.

All of the Wing pilots get it in I think Alpha and A.

Katoki Wing is god tier.

The thing with the Turn A is that no one knows what it IS at first, beyond just being a robot. Loran too, while being competent, is not a fighter at heart.

If you don't count the Iczer Robo, I guess?

And ya know, Yamato, which opens the doors up to LOGH in SRW.

You know who would've been a protag for SEED? Cagalli. Yeah, before the writer threw a hissy fit, young lady got brass balls…makes me wish she's the lead and not Kira.

Actually..I wanted LOGH to be in SRW. Hell, set the LOGH guys during the OYW, would fucking love to see Reinhard basically rolling the Zabi family over easily.

Also…anyone had that Alpha 3 manga where Son Ganlong jumps everyone after the defeat of Kaiser Ephes…only for the Ide to call in every member of the Alpha Numbers (which include folks from Alpha Gaiden which leaves us with the image of Alpha Gaiden Sanger and Alpha 2 Sanger together in one room?)

It fits well. Or Oberstein and Paptimus hanging out.

Screw everything, why isn't Macross in SRW?

It is you fucking idiot. Since the 90s.

….They did. Original Macross was in Alpha, Plus was in Alpha Gaiden and 7 was in Alpha 3….and that crappy retread of original Macross…err..I mean Macross Frontier was in L.

but a Magical Girl crossover with "Tactics" elements has potential.
We can even go by the tangents and add Belldandy and Ryoko and such
The money will flow

7 and Frontier were in Z2 and Z3.

Just…have them stay away from mechs, OK?

Cool, I never played Alpha and I remember people complaining that Macross wasn't in SRW, maybe they meant the newer ones.

Isn't that Super Heroine Chronicle or whatever?

Also, shit..forgot that 7 was in D..then again, D was a damn mess (seriously, if you got unlucky enough, you can get fucked over by Stage 2 Super Robot route.)

never heard of that one?
How many games does that series have?

Sanger Zonvolt is the best pilot in OGs. Prove me wrong.

What, you mean that shitty Macross Delta? Fuck that..that shit should stay the fuck away from SRW. Let other series get in..I mean, aside from Mightgaine and GaoGaiGar, a lot of the Brave series weren't in, Red Baron wasn't in any SRW..fuck Geppy X wasn't in (and before anyone say Geppy was from a vidya, consider that VIRTUAL-ON got in.)

I wanted to say Touma…but Sanger headbutted Mazinkaiser and him fighting against his AU counterpart caused the roof of an impenetrable bunker to collapse…

There's only one for the vita, but it's just SRW with magical girls.

That's not Gensou Shoujo Taisen

The only Macross I watched is original/DYRL, Macross II, Plus and 7.
I just wasn't aware Macross was represented in the Alpha series.

Oh..but yeah, the original Macross played a big part in Alpha 1, the set piece for Plus was used in Alpha Gaiden (the Isamu/Guld duel) and Alpha 3 used Sharon Apple and 7.

You've already seen all the good Macross has to offer.

Yup..everything post 7 was just bad.

Nah, Shu. Sanger's pretty cool though.

My main beef with Wing is that the people set up as the main protags go through absolutely zero growth, Heero and Relena are the exact same at the end of the Wing timeline as they are at the beginning, only instead of killing himself, Heero is killing all mobile suits, and Relena goes from being a peaceful student council president who has a thing for snuff, she becomes queen of a kingdom that has no industry and no military. Zechs is the only one who has a defined arc, and even then it's pretty static the whole time, and he ends up as a more bland Zeta-era Char in Endless Waltz. If we are comparing 00 characters to Wing, let's compare Trowa and Quatre to Lockon and Tieria. Both pairs have a strong influence on each other, but Wing reaches the point of having them finish their "growth", with Quatre willing to actually fight, and Trowa learning to be a real boy, but Lockon not only taught Tieria to be a real boy himself, but he affected the entire crew of the Ptolemaios, to the point his death and his replacement with his brother goes on to create a second arc on it's own, even in the movie. Tieria also uses his growth to instigate growth in Saji, tearing him a new one after he got all those rebels slaughtered, leading to him actually becoming independent in the movie.

Iczer Robo is in the same spot as Pegas, and Pegas isn't the only mecha thing in there. And Age Fortress is best Age.

Belldandy is too far, she isn't even a magical girl.

And yet the Giganscudo is inpenetrable. They should have made the Earth Cradle out of Giganscudos.

Personally, I think what should've happened is that SEED should've gone for something along the lines of the novels for the original Gundam where Amuro dies and Char joins White Base's crew, with Asuran joining up to make a three way shared lead with Muu and Kagari. They each have their own villains too - Asuran vs. his dad, Muu vs. his dad's clone, and Kagari vs. her dad's killer.

It is, they just keep using that shitty Frontier spinoff all the time instead of the good Macross shows.

Heero and Relena we don't see enough of their development by the end of TV, for sure, but I think they were handled pretty well by Endless Waltz, especially for Relena by going from know-nothing ditz to blindly following in the footsteps of a father she never even knew she had, to facing up to the reality that crushed those ideals he pushed, to finally following in her actual father's footsteps in a more grounded and realistic approach to the world where she was able to accept the reality of the world without giving up striving towards an ideal admittedly, it's been a long time since I've actually seen EW, and my perception is probably heavily colored by how much better SRW generally is at character portrayal than the original shows they pull from

That's the thing, it only had an impact once he died, otherwise he was kind of pointless for the most part.

The entire arc with the brother was just fucking retarded. One minute it's "I'M NOT MY BROTHER STOP COMPARING ME TO HIM EVEN THOUGH I'M HERE TO REPLACE HIM AND LOOK AND SOUND AND ACT EXACTLY LIKE HIM" then the very next it's "Hey Haro what was my brother's catchphrase so I can be even more exactly like him?" The worst part of all of this is that the Lockons were probably the best written of the Celestial Beans, and they were fucking awful

And do fuck all.

Iczer Robo is a piloted mecha, and while autonomous robots like Pegas are certainly not unheard of in SRW, piloted machines are far more common. You'd have a better argument with the Sol Tekkaman suits, IMO.

Heero is in the same spot at the end of Endless Waltz that Setsuna is at the end of season 1. Lockon 2 had three phases as well; He started off as a stubborn asshole who wanted everyone to know he was different, then he tried adopting his brothers mannerisms like his catch phrase, and being more of a laid back flirt. The big scene that starts his third stage was when he was in the training pod with Haro, he is kicking ass, but his effectiveness using the Cherudim is lower than his brother's using the Dynames, despite the Cherudim being VASTLY superior, all because, despite his attempts, he will never be his brother. This comes to a head with the Ali Al Saachez fight, when he caps Saachez in the head, and it shows in the movie when he uses the Zabanya. The Zabanya is a completely different beast than the Dynames, and has almost entirely shed it's role as a "sniper",and instead moves towards to dual-wielding-cowboy style that Lockon 2 prefers. One of his last lines goes even further, "Fire without Targeting" is the complete opposite of his brother, but he doesn't care. It's him.

And Saji moving on and working construction is perfectly acceptable for him. He stopped holding onto the idea that he was owed something by Celestial Being, and made his own way in the manner he saw fit. It would be worse if he stayed a pilot, as he never had a drive for combat, the only reason he ever got into the 0 Raiser at all was to either flee, or get closer to his waifu, and once he completed his goal, he moved on.

Heero in EW is "While I haven't lost the will to fight, I'm tired of endless slaughter and want to dedicate myself to preserving peace, and I think Relena's now at the point where she's moving in the right way to accomplish it, so I'm going to support her however I can. Setsuna at the end of Season 1 was "I have literally no idea what's going on I thought we saved the world what's even happening now why are we all being blown up"

Which happened within like five minutes of each other.

I'm going to assume that's the 乱れ打つぜ line? Which I guess explains him shouting it constantly in SRW. I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt for the latter part, since I dropped 00 about halfway into the second season, the first season was bad enough and the second just looked to be "Well since we failed at doing Wing right, let's go fuck up trying to be Zeta, because that totally worked when SEED failed to do original Gundam right."

The thing with Saji is that he never felt like he mattered at all. Like, I get that he was meant to be a way for the audience to identify with the world and what's going on, but he just seemed like the most superfluous and meaningless character who you could never care about in the least.

The thing with Celestial Being in S1 was that they started out parroting the whole "muh Aeolia Schenburgs plan" shit so much that it lost all meaning, and their biggest failures were when they followed the plan to the letter without questioning anything about it. Getting Trans Am marked the point where Setsuna, for the first time since he killed his parents, did something other than follow his orders directly and decided to attack the Throne units for their horrible murdering ways. In S2 he has lost his initial guiding force, and is more aimless, like Heero when he constantly tries to kill himself, but this is changed at the end when he fights Ribbons, and is forced to confront the Gundam that gave him his drive, and realise his own potential. The movie, weird flower metaphor aside, shows how different he is, going from killing his own parents, to blowing up arms factories because GUNDAM told him to, all the way up to directionless angst followed by some good old UNDERSTANDING. He spent a bit of time in full on pacifism at the beginning of the movie, which led to the 00 getting assimilated and the Raphael blowing up WAY before it deserved to ;_;7, but as soon as he was staring down the barrel of a giant ELS carrier he was perfectly willing to blow it up because he knew it had to be done to achieve peace. Heero and Co do a similar thing in EW, but for all their talk of "only disabling the suits", they suffer no real losses for it. Noone is harmed, and they succeed in their goal. Take Allelujah in the 00 movie, as he tries the same approach. He says himself that "I'll never give up on a human life again!", avoiding shooting the assimilated mobile suits in order to save their pilots. Doing so eventually leads to the Harute being totalled, left drifting in space. Now, if the rest of Celestial Being were taking the same approach, then all their suits would be destroyed, and the ELS would take over everything, but since they realised that sacrifices needed to be made, they were willing to destroy the forces that stood in their way, and "Open a path towards the future". The closest we get to this in EW is when the little girl commanding the enemies get's shot, but in the movie she doesn't even die, she's shown to be perfectly fine at the end. Nobody lost anything in Wing, while there were constant sacrifices made for the happy ending achieved in 00.

It's easier to see the change over time in Tieria, since he has changed the most. He starts off as Mr Roboto, autistically talking about Veda and how it knows everything, only making a decision after going into his neon hugbox, and being completely detached from humanity. He doesn't even give a shit when Lockon pulls a gun on Setsuna, Allelujah is trying to talk him down, Setsuna is accepting his fate, but good old eggplant-kun is telling them to just get the whole thing over with so they can get back to the mission. Once shit goes down, and Ribbons and that guy with the gold fetish shoot Aeolia in the head, and trigger the activation of the Trans Am system, Tieria is still just going along with what Veda says, with no real opinion on how things are going, but the second Veda locks him out, he goes completely catatonic, right in the middle of a fight, leading to Lockon taking a bullet for him and nearly dying. While Lockon recovers, Tieria is sitting in his room being non responsive, because not only has he been cut off from the one thing that gave him meaning, he is acutely aware that his failure to act has nearly killed one of his team members as they tried to save him. He doesn't get better until Lockon comes over with his cool new eyepatch and gives him the "You're only human" speech, which shakes him because not only is it motivational as fuck, it makes him address the fact that he, being an Innovade, had never thought of himself as a person. When Lockon dies for real, Tieria starts crying like a little girl, something he would have never done for Setsuna had he been shot way back when, and in the final battle, when he goes out with Nadleeh, he uses what Lockon told him to motivate himself, even as he takes his final shot before his suit is crippled. When he ejects the GN Drive to save it, he doesn't mention "the mission" or "the plan" like he used to, he says he's doing it for "the future".

Season 2 has him come back highly independant, as he was one of the driving forces in reuiniting the scattered team. When Saji shows just how detached he is from the world, much like Tieria used to be, he gives him that great speech to show him why his line of thinking is wrong. When he faces the other Innovades, he get's hit by indecision, but he works through it by keeping his friends in his mind, and even when he reclaims Veda he never again mentions using it as anything more than a tool. Through S2 and the movie, he has gone from the blank slate robotic asshole he used to be, to someone who will slap people for their wrongdoings, pulls a gun on Ribbons for talking shit about Lockon, and coaches Setsuna through the majority of the movie. He is the best example of character development in 00.

And Saji, while not being that important in the scheme of things, keeps things grounded by showing how the populace really feels about CB and their tactics. Him going back to his normal life is the end goal of CB's activities, so the fact that he is living a peaceful life in the movie shows that humanity truly was united.

Seriously though..why the hell Setsuna think he's a Gundam? Sure, I think it was in UX or BX where Setsuna was told to tone it down because the presence of the SD Gundam cast which is funny all by itself (just as funny as Keroro's model Gundam actually being a playable unit in OE)

He ascended to some non-human sort of form.

It's a religious thing for him. He was saved by the 0 Gundam, so Gundam became the saviour, he then became a gundam pilot so he became the saviour.

Gundam=Jesus
Setsuna=Gundam
Setsuna=Jesus

And yes, people were put off by it in the show as well, they all thought he was insane.

How concerningly eccentric.

In Z3.2 he's shown to be correct though, as unity of purpose with your mech is the primary path of spiritual and metaphysical enlightenment.

So bhakti Gundam.

i just want gundam breaker and extreme vs on pc translated. is that really too much to ask for?

Support Project Cars 2 on PC and thus Bandai Namco then goy. :^)

The EW Wing Zero is the Katoki version. The TV version was done by Okawara.

There's not and anime version of Getter: Armageddon or the time loop version of Mazinger yet, right?

We just got them in the west man, slow down.

I'm not sure what you mean with the Getter thing, Armageddon WAS and anime. The Mazinger you're referring to sounds like Mazinger Zero, and no there is not an anime.

Hell..we didn't even get Shin Mazinger Great-Hen. Fuck you for teasing us a thing that will never happen.

Well, we got SRW V, so we might get it eventually, like we got a Mazinkaiser anime.

And in the mean time…there is going to be that Mazinger Z film coming up next year.

Maybe we'll get that Gaiking movie someday too.

Yeah…what happened? I heard there was a Gaiking movie in the works..and then nothing.

I think at some point they backed down super hard into saying it was a "proof of concept" or some shit. Took them quite a while to say that, so maybe a deal just fell through.

Wasn't it during the legal dust up between Go Nagai and Toei?

Guys..I got this crazy concept for a stage in probable SRW game..but it's going to require Crossbone and G Gundam in one game. Remember Crux Dogatie's Mobile Armor? What if those were a part of the Devil Gundam (because seriously, the Devil Gundam should always be either a stage boss or a final boss)

Also…the MS-06 Babus should be in an SRW game as mooks.

Devil Gundam is a fuck in J. Isn't he the final boss of Shin?

Why hasn't anyone made Gundam Versus but with a roster like SRW or ACE yet? I don't even care if I get fucked in the ass by DLC, I'll take it like a good little bitch.

Infinite Battle is pretty bland but Dark Prison is a lot more fun than the Masaki/Ryune split of 2ndOG.

I sure wish I got the right edition of Infinite Battle from Ebay that came with the DLC code for Dark Prison.

If you make a Japanese PSN account you can still download it by buying it through there.

I know, but was kinda excited to get both games for 15 bucks new via Ebay. Oh well.

Where'd you find Infinite Battle for $15?

Any particular seller? I haven't found any lower than $40. Maybe it's cause i'm in canada.

Wouldn't know, I was just pointing out that that's what he said in his post I just get my stuff off of Amazon or Rakuten usually

I had a 15 bucks off coupon at the time.

Jesus Christ. I'm at Stage 58 of Z and now have to equip 80 fucking units. Not quite as bad as Alpha 3's 120 but still Jesus.

Fuck SRW J for having SEED hijack the plot to G Gundam..

Didn't even do it the right way should've had Kira betray the team and become the new pilot of the Devil Gundam to try and destroy the world

Or hell have the Devil Colony..but have infect GENESIS and have that Not! Titan guy, Azrael be the pilot

I don't get in J why they didn't have Devil Gundam infect Orphan.

There's another good idea. They had Devil Gundam infect Axis in SRW 64, Mobile Fortress in A, Mass Driver in MX and Urtraria in NEO. Heck, Devil Gundam infected the Angel Halo in SD Gundam…why not have it infect Orphan?

They've also never had Eva and Aquarion interact very much, which is weird, because they should have been core parts of Z3's plot, rather than simply on the periphery.

Eva was probably because due to it being movies they don't have a full plot, and they just kind of hint at shit. Aquarion's plot is pretty heavily focused in Z3 Jigoku, though haven't gotten to Tengoku yet. Kaworu/Tabris pals around with Fudou a lot though.

Heck, Jeeg never interacted with the other Go Nagai mechas too. I mean, yeah, Alpha series..but they don't have an FDS with the Jeeg..or the Gaiking for that matter.

Beat Z. Tempted to roll through the Z2s on new game plus but that seems unsporting.