WARFRAME THREAD

Because fuck doing this mission with randoms.
3 failed attempts and I've been instabanned from ingame chat for using a no-no word once.
Recruit me back, I know you ought to have a spot for me, I was one of the earliest members/contributors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_zIOHF4JFM
archive
forums.warframe.com/topic/837368-september-a-month-of-solidarity/
sketchfab.com/models/0f6c2910ec604d5c83b34e7144e4bd53
sketchfab.com/models/545d3af6a78a4a088ffa62a64417d0de
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/70c1vf/warframe_developers_ama/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/70c1b9/weare_warframe_developers_ama/
temp-mail.org/
pastebin.com/GG8mdWZp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What mission is troubling you?

Caelus, it's a mobile defense in archwings, but you have no shields
I don't have many archmods, so I'm shit out of luck, I got the armor one leveled all the way up, but that doesn't help much.

Oy vey, I might be able to help in a while.

5 minutes left, mang

Nope, I guess I'll go fuck myself.
Talk about warframe freely now.

nothing is more annoying than randoms joining archwing with a shitwing and wanting me to carry them.
especially in interception.

anyone can invite me to the infinity grind clan? ign is dylanraven1591

anyone in infinity, dont invite this guy. all he does is try to skeev plat off of people and never contribute. dylan is a nasty man. who know's what he'd do if somone actually promoted him.

sorry man didn't realize it was an alert. I could always just give you a lethal torrent, they are not hard to come by.

Nah, I wanted to sell it off since it looked like it was kinda sought after, first results I saw when I looked it up (it's not in my database) was how to get it, where to farm it, etc… So I'd probably sell it if I had it, secondaries are useless most of the time unless it's a utility weapon or as some people like to call it - a gimmick weapon.
Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

Is this game good yet?

define good.

i use the opticor with blast damage to provide CC. this is most helpful when i get downed, so i can keep the person reviving me from getting killed while i bounce the enemies all over the room and keep them from attacking. kulstar also works well for this. almost every secondary i have uses hornet strike, barrel diffusion, and lethal torrent.

if not CC, its also extremely useful to bring a silent weapon just incase you end up in a spy mission or need the "undetected enemies" bonus thing.

It's ok if you like to grind stuff with friends and use weird weapons but the more you play it the more you will lear to hate it and you won't be able to quit because you already spent a shit ton of time on it

it's same old, that's all I'm gonna say

max barrel diffusion,hornet strike, and lethal torrent, and go for status. quickdraw? seriously? wtf are you doing

the best part about kulstar is when you fire it at allies, it shakes their camera to a nauseating degree so you can also annoy allies with it but be careful because you can also easily kill yourself with it and they may not revive you if youre too annoying.

I put it on everything, sometimes I forget the capacity vs. usefulness ratio is an important part of upgrading your shit

quickdraw is for reload speed. that weapon has a 1.4 second reload. a 100% increase would make that reload .7 seconds faster. that mod maxed out is 48% faster, making it .35 seconds faster.

it uses 7 capacity and could be swapped out for malignant force which increases damage by 60% and status chance by 60%. one of these cards exists for each of the 4 status types, but malignant force is the most common since vor in the void drops it consistently. play any T4 fissure and you'll get to fight vor in the void.

by the way, if you have trouble getting endo or credits, go to your mod inventory in your ship and sort by duplicates/count and sell/cash in your extra shit for endo. being able to max out mod cards is the 1st step to making OP weapons/frames.
just note at the crazy requirement increase. i still wont max out hornet strike because to make it go from 10capacity to 12capacity is like 100k credits/endo moving it from 12 to 14 costs like a million. also, dont leave it at 11 or 13 because put in a proper polarity slot and its a waste. for example something with the capacity of 10 in a polarity slot will take up 5, while something with 11 will take up 6… something with 12 will also take up 6 so its always worth going to the next even number.

AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTIN' BETTER, EVERY TIME I PLAY IT

There's nothing else going on though.

Unless you suggest I spend 60 bucks on some shitty AAA title? Say what you want about warframe at least its (((free))).

fug

so you used to play it?
new warframe is less grindy than old warframe.
1 endless "fissure" can easily grab you a full prime set.

ive been getting into emulation. running psx games at 4x resolution, widescreen, and antisotrophic/aliasing, 60fps really makes these old 3D games look great.
i wish my pc was powerful enough to emulate ps2 games because those look even better.
but i still enjoy warframe. nothing like modding the most OP frame and completely abusing things that the developers forgot to take into account.

just run the index

for a new player thats not realistic. its much easier to just sell mods or trade them for endo. but i mean.. i have many duplicates in the range of 1000+ and over 1m endo. i have about 6m credits.

but i'd expect a new player to have a decent amount of duplicates.

the only time i ever played the index was soloing it for the quest.

absolute nonsense. mods sell for a pittance, turning them into credits is terrible advice even without the index for easymode credits.

And that's nonsense too, because Neptune is dead simple to get to; you can be carried naked by public matchmaking. And a new player should be grinding up to it for their gimp and a prepotatoed broken war.

which one? Is it Frost? Or Nydus?
Mesa?

Noob question here, but how does the index fare for credit wise?

For endo i got the spy mission on lua, that usually nets a 400 endo for ten minutes mission plus it's near 60K exp shared between weapons and the mods that i get on the treasure thing on the C area.

I have more trash mods than a willing to farm credits. I too sell all my shit when I'm short on cash.
On a marginally related note, I hope razorback destroys the relay. Took me 10 tries to get my gorgon vandal, and I'm not doing a single archwing mission to farm for that stupid scipher evr again.

It's pretty good, but honestly just do raids and the sortie and you'll have enough in no time.

don't feel too bad OP, I got kicked from the clan twice because I didn't play for like a week both times. plus no one was ever on and even when they were they never wanted to do anything

I left because literally no one is ever fucking online, at most I saw one person online and that was when I was introduced into the clan.

play for maybe 5 minutes, afk for 2, collect 135k pubbing medium risk on a bog standard budget excal build. somebody else could do better running high risks with friends and OP inaros/mesa combos. but it trashes any other entry level solo option for credits. the enemies also drop plenty of useless rare mods(4+ per run), providing excellent transmutation fodder.

have you tried sedna arena for endo?

Installed again after 2 years. Did Saryn always have a skirt?

Armored agility alert on Mars

I think so.

Sniper scavenger alert

Shameless shilling some youtube faggot, just because he's autisticall thorough in his lore checking, even predicting things like kuva before tww was out

So is there a way to get the ability to chat back?
Am I supposed to kiss DE's ass and say "I'm so so sowwy for saying a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad wowd, I pwomise I won't do it again…"? Because that's not happening.
Fucking can't coordinate at all, can't tell people a Stalker is on my ass nor can I see what/if they're all typing out.

bans usually expire. don't know for how long.
On the very few ocasions I tried chatting in the general tab I aways regretted wasting my time there. I'd be more upset of being banned from recruiting or trade chat.

Be a good goy and apologize, maybe next time you'll think twice before saying something rude on a M rated game.

Unless you are a jewtuber in which case you can say almost everything you want

They're not at all what they used to be since contracting the pozz.

was for

Eris and Sedna i have yet to even go around and do stuff, just because i'm lazy and trying to powerlevel the weapons that i have, and get rid of the ones i don't like.

I think I just traded what little hope I had left in humanity for 45€.

the way wf delegates hosting seems unreasonably permissive and vulnerable to abuse.

some people have to spend money to learn valuable lessons like that

Except you wasted your time and dealt with unpleasant people and your 45 nudollars will stay in the game regardless.
I'm not saying you should give DE money, but I'd rather not undergo such shit to just get some plat.

I have a similar reasoning. I can't be arsed to waste time in trade chat, so what I do is I sell my stuff on a lower price range to make plat fast. Granted that means I'm not rich, but given past experiences when making plat, I'd say that's a fair price for my time.

Nigga just use warframe market instead of the trade chat, takes few mins to set shit to sale and then it's just answering messages when they pop.
Also, off by one.

I do. TBH it worked for me some times. Usually I don't get many messages though.
Fastest most sure way of making a steady stream of plat for me so far is to type "WTS sindicate mods 10pl each" every day and never run out of plat ever again

I almost got back into this game on PC after getting to MR8 with like 8 frames and multiple Primes on PS4 a few years ago.
Thankfully I was on LSD one night, and after almost buying Oberon Prime access and contemplating how much of a retard I am whilst taking a hot bath, I realized how much of an unfun Skinner Box this game is and stopped playing entirely.

Can I have your account?

Another Lethal Torrent alert on Pluto.
And here's another example of why you should play warframe for free:
this idiot has pretty much the same default equipment I use, only prime and he just kept rushing and rushing ahead in a Spy alert, triggering every alarm and getting killed and reviving himself immediately before I could get to him (if I could get to him, he was too far ahead). In the end I managed to snag the only data he didn't try to get and by the time I got to the extraction point he'd been permadead for like 5 minutes.

Cheesing it and carrying the whole team with Rhino is the best. Maybe I should start collecting Prime parts…

I guess the game was really excited about me reaching a rank

WAKE ME UP
BEFORE YOU GO

It's all scripted, because you took a long break teh game is more lenient on you
Wait til you get a 50% discount later today

You got proofs? I could believe the discount but I highly doubt they'd up your drop rates if you haven't played in a while.

good lord

of course if you dont play for X amount of time the % of receving a 50% or 75% plat discount is bigger but are you really that paranoid thinking that DE messes with drop rates that way holy shit

why would you do that it would take a stupid amount of work to do that in subtle way you might as well SELL PRIME SHIT N PACKS TO WHALES THATS HOW DE MAKES MONEY

its 2017 you should know this by now user srsly
warframe is permanently on the steam top played and whales buy their stuff, everytime a new pack goes out it stays in top steam sellers for a long ass time

also i never said that i returned to play (never left), just was telling that lately its been great

or you can sell 5-10 of your 3000 duplicates.
last time i needed to sell shit for credits i was getting 2k-5k per card. has this changed?

credit farming is the most passive easy shit you can do in the game, turn your shit into endo not credits

i dont understand this.
i played 2 mobile defense missions and ended up with 20+ of those things. i made 5 of the razorback siphers and played all 5 (to see if playing more opened up any more awards nope)

how are people having trouble with this?

why not both?
i have more endo and credits than i know what to do with but there have been times where it was just endo that i had alot of but i needed credits, so i sold tons of dupes.
btw, i still have more endo than i know what to do with.

because farming credits is a low effort high rewarding activity
and you will need shittons of endo to max level your corrupted/primed mods, and normally endo is spent in huge chunks, so you always need to gather endo for those huge mod updates
it doesnt matter what you do, you are always getting credits. might as well turn duplicates into endo.

modern day warbros is THE RESULT of DE fucking with us
#1 died after the event they banned wia for and what remained was a hollow husk inscribed with "warbros lies hier"

or i can sell my fucking thumper dupes and get 4m in about 2 minutes.

I left the game 3 years ago when warbros was at its high. anyone wanna give me the story of what happened?

TL;DR: DE fucking with us for months caused an escalation cascade that ended in Wiawyr getting permabanned from the game for shit that happened outside of it
most people worth their salt left, with time reddit took over warbros completely

I said The Index, not some garbage dark sector.
It's 100 commons for 20k atm

So death by cancer/zombification, huh? I remember there were like 10 HEUG walls of text in regards to warbros.

I still took plat from this faggot.

Wait its less grindy?
does it still have ridiculous times to build shit though?

yes

yeah, it's still the 3 days or 5 shekels scheme

I consider the Tenora the Tenno equivalent to the Supra and Gorgon. It's a surprisingly decent weapon.

What a positively cute reload animation.
Reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=T_zIOHF4JFM

What's Gorgon good for besides spitting lots of boolit? Because I already have Soma that does it well and has a bigger magazine.

the alt fire is fun too

lately we have been getting pretty nice weps

It's just an older weapon that's mostly been powercreeped out. Gorgon used to be the #1 go-to when you could throw on 12+ meters of punchthrough and 600% multishot on a weapon and the Gorgon was the fastest-firing gun around once it was spooled up, but this was in Mods 1.0 when weapon powertrees were still a thing

Do not believe his lies.
Warframe is still the endless unfun grind against mindless AI it always has been.

Is there anybody that uses a fleabag that can explain what they're supposed to offer?
This chesa didn't even seem to bother looting and doing it manually gives me cancer. Near as I can tell it's throwing away healing and cc and vacuum to get a high maintenance liability in return. Please explain.

Mastery.

Cheating, exploiting and trolling developers and other players is not "outside of it".
Warshits got what they deserved.

Its good

I'm gonna guess it's a week long ban

that's a nice arrow you got there…

WARBROS #1

Right now pets are at an overall disadvantage if compared to sentinels. Sentinels have vacuum, can revive you, heal you, grant overshields
But some pets have niche uses, imo:
gives a flat +60% crit bonus, red crits all around. But still given that there are other ways to be op in this game, losing a sentinel over an unreliable crit boost is arguably a good idea
Good pair for nekros IF and only if you are farming for the rarest resource of that planet, as this kavat gives you free random packs of that resource. Great for farming neural sensors in akkad
Maybe the only kubrow actually worth having, and even then you might be inclined to use a sentinel instead. Huras gives you a more reliable stealth than the ghost sentinel. That's it. None of the other sentinel benefits. I use mine with Ivara
Only good in defense and other similarly stationary missions because it has a greater range than vacuum. But is much slower since it has to pick up things individualy from the ground before giving them to you. Good for playing mesa, since you can't move when using your 4
All the other pets don't really perform their quirks well enough replace a sentinel. Hell, even the ones I mentioned leave me on the fence.

Is there a date for PoE yet?
I can't keep playing this shit, I need something new to do

my gimp has broken out of her cell and is acting like a slut.
what the hell is this?

sweet cheesus that ship is on LSD

go back to your containtment zone with your fucking buzzwords

reporting you for bullying

orokin reactor alert up

how long on it?

How in the name of fuck, does mastery rank 0 get on mithra of all places, and in a goddamn nightmare alert?

a friend taxi-ing?

Is there an infinity clan for xbox servers?

Go fuck yourself

You really should be off playing some vidya.

missed it FUCK

redpill me on why i should not start playing this game
im okay with grinding provided the grinding is pretty fun
i also have dodgy internet so anyone whos played this with an unstable latency or higher latency in general lemme know how it works out in this game.

>>>/reddit/
Go and stay go

The problem with warframe isn't the active grinding. It's the not-grinding grind that's terrible.
also the quests are cringe inducing and not optional.

instances are hosted locally, so solo is fine. in groups you'll need brainless aoe because the movement prediction is astonishingly bad.

muy bien
I guess I'll pick it up. I can handle waiting for stuff. Thanks user.

it turns you into a fast jew, that's pretty much it
we all know F2P games are grind skinner boxes, but if you enjoy going fast, then by all means go fast

warframe has probably 3 big problems

1- power creep (in the eye of some, rivens are the solution or just a bandaid)

2- bad early game (with the new map layout its far better but still hard)

3-lack of endgame apart from sorties (not really counting raids as proper endgame)

also DE has a weird trend of adding X mechanic, leting it rot a bit and then revisiting it.

some stuff needs a deep change like the focus system or archwing

ive been playing for several years and i think that since the second dream warframe its only getting better and better, in perspective the grind is not that intense now and PoE is about to drop

some might say that DE just bandaids everything and really dont do deep changes but thats bullshit, power core system got changed, prime farming/void keys got changed, system map got changed, parkour got changed…

probably power creep is the most incisive issue but only if it bothers you or you are one of those that MUST min max their weps into infinity for no reason

I'm on my old character, can i just ignore the main quest and not deal with this shit? What am i gonna miss on other than ugly potato children?

Pretty much every other quest depends on the main storyline. You'd missing most new frames since they have their own quests attached to them.

So new frames are tied to main quest rewards if its not prime access? Well shit

I'd say power creep isn't much of an issue until they put in some actual endgame, after all when everything is overpowered nothing is. The main problem for me is a lack of content, but then again I have nearing a thousand hours.

To access the new frames you need to complete the war within.

NOT OPTIONAL
you'll suffer through it like the rest of us.

Can i cover the face or lock it away in a room at least? They wont shove the potatoes down my throat at every opportunity right?

You can keep the helmet on, but they do shove them everywhere they can.

Yes, you can cover it and never bother about it unless casting focus powers. I also mute them, otherwise they keep talking to you randomly during missions.
SHUT UP POTATO"

Thanks guys.
I wonder what goes through their heads to make such terrible decisions when they had something going for this game despite the grinding

What kind of an irishman are you?
I've still not received an invite back to InfinityGrind, by the way.
And I still can't figure out what I have to do to send an extractor to a planet with all the nodes unlocked. I know I don't have to play all of them, Earth and Saturn are minable, but I haven't played on every single node there.

The game would be so much better if every frame came automatically equipped with a vacuum function.

I hate to admit it, but I've grown to like the taters, and I think they make the warframes themselves better in comparison.

You do, I think they exclude archwing from it though.

truly, a fate worse than Ordis.

strange

I think, not sure yet, but infested nodes are not needed to be able to extract a planet.

You need to play archwing, had to do it in a pursue mission to unlock the saturn planet, FUCK THAT MISSION.

after beating a sortie i like replaying sorties and using speedva late in the mission to increase the difficulty.
watching people lose their shit while i wormhole myself to safety is pretty fun.

Or you could play limbo normally and just watch as people rage on him, because normal fags are stupid enough to not even be able to play a frame without doing shit.

I actually don't mind the concept of space kids. But why so UGLY?
If this game was japanese we'd playing space cute goth lolis and gorging over them in every thread.

At least it came, and so did I

Cause it's a canadian game.

Please be Warframe but with a clear direction.

Here, proof with extractor. Hey anons banshee prime systems and saryn prime chassis, have only one void relic which they drop right?

And fuck trying to farm for orokin cell too, those things are annoying to get in bulk, outside phorid assassinations.

If it doesn't have warframe's exact biological tech style, I will be sad. Also why the fuck can't DE just make a spin off game and make it a full price normal game?

I thought this was a trash weapon, it's actually crazy build with the right loadout

Which Miyazaki you talking about nigga?

Second Dream isn't too bad. You already know what the stupid twist is so I imagine you'll just roll your eyes through it.
War Within is intolerable hot garbage that you must suffer through just like the rest of us.
Your potato gimp can have their hood up, voice muted, and is not used for the vast majority of the time. The worst of it is NEEDING your gimp for Kuva farming since DE can't just let you fuck off and kill the fatties at your leisure, or at least giving you alternate options to debuff them.

Probably the guy behind the Souls games. I could have sworn I heard he was going for sci-fi next somewhere.

Oh this is some premium salt.

Archwings only have like 10 missions tops.

I'm okay with them letting archwing whither away.

The Armored Core 4/Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne Miyazaki.

That's what I thought, but I can't find any news on their next game

On the matter of archwings:
What infuriates me the most is that it's fast, but controls like shit. Would prefer they made it into a star fox clone, with mostly on-rails missions punctuated with all-range-mode rooms to clear before continuing.

EVERYONE is, but the problem is that the handfull of shitters on the forums can't see past the crotch of DE to see how awful archwing is. Warframe's only good aspect is its art direction, and if the people behind that ever jump ship the game will crash in a few months.

Great

I like going fast with jetpacks in space… Dark Void was a very painful disappointment for me.

Mynki already left though.

archive [dot] is/6zb6g

Mynki was a blight, though. There have been other artists.

They brought Keith Thompson back as a regular, at least. He did commision work many times in the past, I think he is the original designer of Mirage, Atlas, Volt, Harrow, and the upcoming glass frame. His website is pretty dope, I came to know about him before I got into warframe from the art in the Leviathan book trilogy

i do, and i put the last enemy in a defense in my lair so it never goes to the next thing. and when they yell at me i tell them i say i dindu nuffin

Dark Void's mechanics were just about perfect, the shit part was the game lasted 5 hours and gave you maybe 2 campaign levels after you finally unlocked your full abilities. It needed to be at least twice as long.
I want an Iron Man game that controls like Dark Void.

I know exactly the need you feel.

Anthem looks like it'll have some of that
Though you'd have to deal with the rest of the game being pure bethesda-grade garbage

glass as in glass-cannon or glass themed? probably both
Why are japs obsessed with bulky vehicles in sci-fi? It doesn't make much sense in terms of practicality, right?

dark void was SHIT

fly combat was like flying an xwing in battlefront 2 piloted by a fucking retard
gunplay was awful as fuck, retarded IA, nonsensical plot, cringy dialog

they keep shoving archwing in our mouths with EY BOI GO FARM THIS SHIT ON ARCHWING TO PLAY THIS EVENT n similar fucktard decisions

archwing would be cool if they bother fixing it but i bet its not in the to-do list anytime soon, not with PoE inbound

How is OW looked down upon in Holla Forums yet I barely see anybody shitting on these grindframe threads like they deserve.

glass themed

First Equinox, now this

Also tonight's prime time will hopefully give some details on the focus rework.

not baiting

Why would a "game" created with the biggest amount jewy RNG I've ever seen that makes it so you have to wait literal DAYS to craft shit that you've already grinded for a month even be allowed to be up on this board in peace? The fact that those wait times are there to incite people to drop shekels to cut wait time is fucking cancer.

The microtransactions and the fact that one could theoretically throw IRL money at the game for everything (crafting times, warframes, weapons, basic shit).

The grind times are fucktardedly long considering how dull the game can be at times. You have all this flashy movement yet it's all useless on anything but pvp considering the aimbot on the AI.

and zephyr. no one ever remembers zephyr

flat out wrong. Nothing in this game takes more than a week to grind, wait times included.

git fucking gud holy shit.

why do continue to play

This coming right on the heels of someone else complaining that the game is maximum jewry is goddamn fucking hilarious.

ok you clearly havent played the game for more than 30 minutes stop embarrasing yourself please

polite sage

Well now I know:
Saying FAGS in chat kicks you out of it for roughly 72 hours.

wouldn't count archwing fixes out just yet, if you watch the trailer the main method of getting around is via archwing.

In my defense, I gave up hope on zephyr when they took her buff and made it into titania.

but looks like the underwater archwing speed n shit but this time in the air

fast space combat would be cool if they tried a bit

zephyr just needs her 1 to stop being just a dash X distance in the air and become a fly as long as you press 1 and have energy left, if you look down and press 1 again you do her 2
then add a new 2 that doesnt suck

The way I see it, make her 1 and 2 the same ability, and have it work like a 3D Rhino Charge, where multiple uses cost less. Make her new 2 some sort of projectile
Keep her 3 the same. It's perfectly fine.
Her 4 is one big toggleable tornado around her that deals damage. It also further increases her hang-time so she effectively floats. (The augment now has several smaller ones chase after her). This way she's mobile, has some damage dealing and can fly around without it being a direct rip of titania's kit.

short of redoing everything from missions to controls to powers, how does this happen?

The only thing wrong with archwing is that they only seem to want to save it for special events or cinematic events like on uranus how every mission is an archwing mission but you only use it to jump up out of the water at the start.

They need more common level archwing missions so people can get familiar with them and have more variety in their use. My experience with leveling my itzal was doing the uranus interception mission to rank it up and then doing the one sabotage mission on jupiter over and over again for the one reward mod trying to populate my nonexistant archwing mod pool.

they need more higher level common mission types at the very least. like put an exterminate archwing on pluto or something.

Turn Archwing into star fox
I'm ok with this

He has a point. Whenever something makes you do archwing there is endless moaning about it being too hard because no one levels up the archwing or has mods because no one plays it, and no one plays it because the above and it's just not fun. i say just make the warframe mods and regular weapon mods apply to archwing and pre-potato them.

all I'm saying is that archwing feels like crap to play because the only times you get to play it are events or when grinding.

There's no real play experience here so I'm not surprised you hate it.

The underlying mechanics aren't good. Playing it more is not going to improve my opinion of it short of stockholm syndrome kicking in.

the underlying mechanics are warframe with no gravity, no friction and 3d movement. If the underlying mechanics aren't good then this game isn't good.

Info fresh from current Prime Time:
Focus rework IS coming with plains of eidolon, and you'll be allowed to REALOCATE all your focus points.
YES!
I thought they would co the scumbag way of adding new shit to focus, but requiring you to farm for new points anew

It's not the same.

The best part of archwing is being a fast man-shaped space fighter
They need to clean up the controls and make it focus more on that movement instead of the combat
If they want combat so much they should either make it more about fighting big ships and shit instead of hordes of trash like in normal gameplay, or just have you transition to normal ground combat

I think they were trying to replace the parkour element with space racing and threading the needle at high speeds, but with only 10 missions and limited map variety you don't really get to see what they were trying to do here.

You're bullshitting yourself if you say that the old movement system was fun. The new one is lacking in long term enjoyment but it's less tedious than the old. It should have been reworked differently.
The new system also killed any hope of PvP ever being good. If it were slower but more precise and nuanced then it could have been something really good.

If they wanted to fix Archwing they could take ideas from Nier Automata, that had decent air combat even though it was on rails.

They currently have to improve Archwing, PvP and the Operators, because all of those are shit and there are already better alternatives for the stuff you get from them.

The 3d movement is one of the underlying mechanics of archwing I'm referring to nerd.
And putting the weapons and mods in their own self-contained eco-system wasn't a good idea either because half a dozen weapons and barely enough mods to fill them doesn't play well with the rest of the warframeness.

But ultimately, the missions are not structured well for it even if it were good. Pursuit and rush could almost be decent, but they're still not fun with the way archwing moves and fights.

if i knew how i would be getting sum dollaridoos at DE my friend

actually this post got me thinking about it and I've come up with a fix.

No more guns for archwing and retire the imperator. This is supposed to be our battleship mode, we should have micro missile launchers with missile lock, flak cannons with HE rounds and railguns that can pierce across the map, not pea shooters shooting spitballs. Let players pick between one of the three.

The default gun is shit and no fun, retire it. If you wanted to shoot things you'd stay on the ground you go to space because you wanna fly around pretending to be a macross with laser cannons and itano circus missile volleys. And that shitty fucking cooldown time that says "ok fun's over, go hide!"

No more going into space with a shitty pea shooter the size of a surfboard when you're terrestial weapons probably do more damage.

actually this post got me thinking about it and I've come up with a fix.

No more guns for archwing and retire the imperator. This is supposed to be our battleship mode, we should have micro missile launchers with missile lock, flak cannons with HE rounds and railguns that can pierce across the map, not pea shooters shooting spitballs. Let players pick between one of the three.

The default gun is shit and no fun, retire it. If you wanted to shoot things you'd stay on the ground you go to space because you wanna fly around pretending to be a macross with laser cannons and itano circus missile volleys. And that shitty fucking cooldown time that says "ok fun's over, go hide!"

No more going into space with a shitty pea shooter the size of a surfboard when you're terrestial weapons probably do more damage.

I don't know what's going on with Holla Forums just fucking let me post chodemonkey

Archwing for me is a very confusing and not worth the headache to go through.
First when we have the railroad experience of closed space, that thingy can get very confusing and frustating fast, as map pointers are nearly worthless sometimes, and we don't get a sense of up or down in relation to the map.
Second the controls are not very static and can get variations of speed for pressing shift for no reason, and the sound is annoying
Third enemies pointers on open maps are the most unrealiable thing existing, you can't tell how much they are up or down in relation to you and can get rotating in place searching for the red dots.
Even after all this mess, the open maps are best and less annoying to go through. And apparently we can rotate the archwing on it's YZ plane, not that it helps anything in the slighest.

Adding onto this, Melee weapons.

This is ship to ship combat, so a giant cleaver is ok but really your space melee weapons should be along the lines of scrapping or boarding weapons.

How about a giant claw used to crush and hammer salvage? Or how about a giant drill used to board enemy ships? And the centaur's blades should spread apart like a giant jaws of life.

That, I think, would fix the boring feel to a lot of the archwing stuff. that and more missions and adding mission variety at all stages of the game.

That Helicopter looks like a Strider had sex with a Cobra
Dickguns are underrated

Oh and the top response to the ribbon is
Which is massively upvoted AND has several likes on it. Why in the fuck does their system have both? Why does it also have a "Thanks"? How many ways did they include to jerk each other off with a click of a button? This is nauseating.

euuuuurgghh
are you reading this shit on reddit?

How's Lesion compare to my favorite Tipedo? Is it worth the "upgrade"?
Fragor a fag while leveling, I think I managed to deal over 10k damage with my Dragon Nikana yesterday. Highest damage I've ever dealt with anything I think.

Lesion is quite interesting, did not play much with tipedo as i wanted to rank up and go to lesion.
10K damage is not much as a one time only thing.

Build tigris prime for 100% status. Watch as it melts everything it hits with slash procs.

That is my intention, but i lack another status mod to do it, going to start farming these suckers at the hive this weekend.

Does the Toxin proc combine with Heat mods to form Gas when you're fighting?
How's Jat Kittag? Looks fun as hell on paper, only downside is you need to be a clan member and Infinitegrind doesn't seem to want me back.

At least it's not fucking gay pride ribbon or some shit.

Yup, it does get gas procs every so often, very good to get enemies in stasis on the rift or big groups together.
Jat Kittag did not play yet with

That's honestly what I was expecting.

It's their own forums dude. There give you the ribbon and say to check your ship for its meaning. As opposed to just telling you in the mail.
In your news feed there should be a link to forums.warframe.com/topic/837368-september-a-month-of-solidarity/

Yeah the forums are cancer. Unsurprising that a developer would have their own custom made hugbox though. At this point I avoid looking up any game I like on social media, I might be turned off the game by all the cocksucking in it's community. Doesn't matter how "fringe" I think a game might be, if it's mildly popular enough to have a few people like it, there's going to be blind fanboys about.

Also, contenders for next tennogen pack are looking good. I might actually invest in Limbo for once with this one.
Also, finally a Mirage skin that mitigates those ugly tigh-shields of her.
sketchfab.com/models/0f6c2910ec604d5c83b34e7144e4bd53
And another pretty good for Saryn
sketchfab.com/models/545d3af6a78a4a088ffa62a64417d0de

It's not my first encounter with such a thing; it's just it's revolting every time I see it. This time though I was flabbergasted by circle-jerking being built into the system.

That Limbo hat is very spiffy.
Not a fan of the pseudo hair on Saryn. Reminds me of the bitch from Horizon. I think pseudo hair for warframes is weird anyways.
That Mirage one is nice.

JewDevstream #98 starting in 5 or so mins at the time of writing.
Grab your buckets of forma and prepare for disappointments.

Wish I had buckets of forma. I craft one every day, but I still feel uneasy if I have less than 10 in my stack. What if I go into a forma-ing frenzy?!

Regarding devstream, yesterday they promised some PoE and focus reworks details for today.

Another orokin reactor alert. This one will stay a while.

Devstream summary:
this is the time to be enraged
fuark

let's raid the AMA

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/70c1vf/warframe_developers_ama/

FUCKING RAID

WRONG 1 SHIT.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/70c1b9/weare_warframe_developers_ama/

Here's the right ama

AMA is on reddit. Why the fuck would I want to post there? If they were answering shit on camera then maybe yes, but I won't bother creating an account to do it nigga.

temp-mail.org/

temp-mail.org/

temp-mail.org/

temp-mail.org/
How fucking new are you

godamn Holla Forums can't even do a good raid anymore. Stop complaining about shills and other buzzwords and do something fun for once

not that i didn't abuse the fuck out of it, but that was some hot garbage in game design.

I just don't give a fuck famalan

ok whatever fuck reddit. raid the ama if you can with a throwaway account otherwise just roll dubs and get a free slot or potato.

You sir, rolled a dubs. What to do.

nothing of course just move on nig

Stop doing that

Give me my father back

try and stop me

Looks mostly good except
Why do they keep doing this shit? Are they totally incapable of understanding that, as you said, aesthetics and movement are what made the game special? And that Operator play is the exact opposite of that in every way? Fuck me.

WHY DON'T THEY GET THAT OPERATORS SHOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT? I FINALLY ACCEPTED THE OPERATORS' EXISTENCE BUT NOW THEY KEEP PUSHING THEM HARDER AND IT PISSES ME OFF STOP

They are missing on teh opportunity to embed the operator on melee combos a la shadow of mordor. Make special melee stances that summon operator mid-combo for attacks. Or have focus abilities that launch operator forward when you cast it (or other cool movement options) to chain attacks.
It doesn't have to be slow! Get on it DE

no, fuck that. The whole point of the frames is THEY do the heavy lifting and combat, otherwise why fucking have them? Keep the kids in the basement and have them come out to give me a passive, they should fuck off at all other times.

Nah, I wouldn't mind developing your Tenno's combat capabilities, as long as it adds something to the core gameplay, not try to be something completely different. It gives your character an arc of improvement, I'd like it

Roll for slot

If anything, the potato kids should be assisting the frame with it's acrobatics. Like allowing for a second bullet jump in mid-air or a short burst of sprint speed up a wall via their void bullshit. I agree they have no place in combat.

i don't really care what they do with them, I just want them to have snappier casting times so it's not a giant break in the combat flow.
ideally they'ld just do the スタンド thing and float around behind me casting while i continue my work.

Waifuframes or husbandoframes, which are best?

Thatd actually a cool idea. They could work as a sentinel of sorts, have a timer that you can improve by spending focus on.
They said there would still be two modes of summoning, shadow and phisical operator. So that could work as shadow mode, if they want to keep phisical mode so badly.
Also each school could have a different mode of summoning. one would summon a shadow that floats and follows you for some time. Another could send a shadow flying forward like a projectile symilar to rhyno/atlas. Another could cast a stationary shadow for some aoe.
Man, so many options…

Really it already kinda is considering Oasis or White Album.

Pretty much this. I'm okay with them popping out for the ults, but making shitty, required gameplay gimmicks surrounding them makes me wanna gnaw my knuckles to the bone.
I did Harrow's quest earlier and it was the dumbest, low effort shit I've seen in a while.

This must be the work of an enemy operator!

it fit in the harrow quest because the theme of it was literal autism :^)

Also, forgot to mention new archwing controls:
That's a big positive point for me.

Why make a Kill La Kill reference and not make the scissors red?

Those fucking face cards are the dumbest things in existence. I was legitimately confused when they popped up in part because I wasn't paying that much attention (was listening to a podcast) and also because I thought it might have been some kind of new, retarded morality system. Then my confusion deepened when it was just a preschool-tier puzzle no different than match the shape to the hole.
For anyone who hasn't done the quest I'll rant about it. You literally have to help the little shit understand facial recognition because he has so much autism.
They also tried to go for the whole 2spoopy experience, but that doesn't work as well when you have to capture the 3D rendering equivalent of stick men with emoji's for faces.
Then there's the tedious running back to the quest giver in a meaningless peaceful zone on Earth. I guess having quests update via codec on your ship was too convenient.
It's capped off with having to use your gimp only against enemies who are easy, but tedious, to kill and the only punishment for death is a loading screen respawn.

Oh, and they also layed it on real thick with "He was cast aside because he was different and no one loved him!" It was nauseating.
Almost as nauseating as how sappy Octavia's quest was.

do we still have a clan or whatever or did that disband?

welp that wasnt gonna survive the rework anyway

never4get being invisible inside a nullifier

dont regret installing tbh
game is fun. how can i go faster

play nezha add some luna DORIFTO mods

Rush + Armored Agility + Dispatch Overdrive to become sanic.
Mobilize if you want to be boring and use something that just works in every build

i stopped trying to shoot halfway through.

Since no one seems to want to test to figure out how effective Seismic Wave is on Arca Titron's Slam Capacitor buff I decided to do a quick test myself. Both of these are the results of the exact same build (with the exception of Seismic Wave) and both use max Slam Capacitor buff.

What machine are you playing on and can it toast bread?

Turn on AA.

Did they release vita version?

Also
DE keeps pushing players out of their comfort zone, something opposite to what other MMO online grinders like DFO and PSO2 doing.
You'd think that average Holla Forumsirgin would praise that, but no, more bitching than praise.

Warbros has better and somehow slightly less autistic lore then Warframe
pastebin.com/GG8mdWZp

Warbros has better and somehow slightly less autistic lore then Warframe
pastebin.com/GG8mdWZp

It's the way they're doing it, not the fact that they're doing it.

Come on you never wanted to make breakfast and play vidya at the same time?

I'd make breakfast for you while you play vidya, user.

A pairing brought together with vidya and user toaster machine.

So on the focus rework, are they still going to put those annoyingly high focus requeriments like 80K, and what is the use of excess focus for those that finished everything, did they say anything about these two points?

And if Tyrone's cock pushed the comfort zone of your sphincter? Would you say that's still a good thing?

Take a look at what I got after checking which level does nightmare drop lethal torrent.

Post ign and what slot or potato you want. If you don't want anything then elect another id . Otherwise next dubs. Trips gets any market item worth 100 or less, single item only.

Not that I'm complaining, but how do you have enough plat to be this generous?

Trading. I can give pointers if you wish. Be advised i purchased discounted plat when i started but made it back a few times over. You can get by with no purchasing though

the arca titron is a HUGE BEAST
the fact that you can detonate the electric blast with the stance is a huge pro

rollin

Giving pointers to jew the plat out of others are you now. Just try to get sets to sell at warframe market, got a goyim to buy a valkyr set for 70 plat, and several others trinkets that i already got my copy.

Not unless there's anyone's interested. But your advice is sound enough. Not the quickest or most reliable way to make plat, though.

I'm btw. Was using cafe wifi.

neat

Sure, can't hurt. I already put some of my stuff on warframe market, but one thing that bothers me is that some of these are blueprints and some are already made items, yet I can't choose a different category.

Ayo, I stopped playing a year ago, I was pretty far in the game, what did I miss and how to catch up ?

doesnt matter where you left, with the new system map the midgame is easy to follow

you probably missed the last primes, the war within and general improvements

Nah I did the war within, I guess i'll be fine then, i was just wondering about the new quest for the warframe that can dual wield, I also remember leaving because of the parasite frame that required a shitton of resources to make, any changes to that ?

Nidus doesn't take much outside of the Kuva. Are you sure you're not thinking of clan research for the Hema?

Nope, at the time Nidus required a shitton of nanospores I think like 60 000 or something, maybe my memory is bad but I remember thinking "wow fuck that" because it implied an insane amount of grind, I'll have to check how many ressources I have once the download is complete, by the way does the chan has a clan ?

ign and item

anyone here needs anything Cephalon Suda? mods, weps, you name it

cant seem to sell shit in the trading chat so might as well try here, i would actually prefer to trade cephalon suda items for items from red veil, new loka or perrin.

uhm
maybe you were surprisingly low on nanospores but i remember building him within the first days and not having problems

I don't need anything. Give something to 111c9c or 4d98e0

Is half of Warframe's player base retarded?

B-but I had quick thinking on and that makes every frame a tank :^)

I'll trade ya a few of my loka augs for a entropy detonations

Also how are you not selling shit? Niggers always wanting augs in trade

Invest in your syndicates and sell the augs. Don't bother trying to sell the weps.Squad up and run vaults. Corrupted mods sell for 15-40p and can always check the market site if you want a quick sale. Don't bother with expensive primed mods. They're opportunistic sales and for late-game, late-trade burnout pursuits.

Bruh, I've never farmed for nanospores and have around 600,000 of them. I sounds like you were intimidated by the number alone and never looked at how many you had.

if only THEY'D ADD ME TO THE CLAN.

You can only sell blueprints and components. Not already made parts. That stuff is only good for ducats now

i'ld rather take the L.

thanks

Laxative?

Use recruit chat. Otherwise post ign. I'll see if there's room in infinitygrind. Also posting mumble. Can still mic and squad up without being from same clan

address: swamp.li
port: 64738

I got Red Veil items for ya buddy. When are you typically online?

PelikanPatrol
Do I still get banned for using non-pc language in group chat?

You get banned for saying, "gay" in any context.

>nullifier shows up
mag is the most fun frame in the game until she's not

Even in clan/alliance chat? I never type in region chat and keep to strict business in recruit and trade. But i usually sperg in the clan, and I am almost certain I cursed one of the nono words before. Cunt? Faggot? Don't remember what but I must have said something bad, and don't recall ever being banned.

that's pretty gay, honestly

Corpus nullifiers are one of the most annoying units i have seen in the game, they surpass even the kuva guardians by annoyance.

No you dummy. Only in the public chats such as Region, Trade, and Recruiting.

When playing Rhino, I forget I even use the same health system as the rest of the squad until a nullifier shows up, then I run away like a little bitch.

Easy on the name calling

What're you gonna do to me user if I don't stop?

Masturbate

energy siphon alert

Is the tonkor still relevant?

Apparently it's been nerfed to shit, But I haven't used it myself for a while because Kulstar does pretty much the same thing at higher levels, which is drop enemies to the ground so I can finish them off with a melee attack.

I never liked the damn thing. Shots bounce everywhere

Tonks for the memories.

no

At first I wanted to stick a Braton there, but I couldn't find an image where it was aiming upwards at a 45° angle. Tonkor was the first one I found and I know a lot of people used to love it. I know for a fact that I did.

What is the difference between running a squad and doing solo the vaults?
Or is it just the ease to not have to luck out on the vault key.

holy fuck

This feels like cheating
Almost makes up for my star chart being a clusterfuck of locked junctions that I technically need to do but also don't

Yeah pretty much. 1/4 chance of getting it right solo and you gotta search & do mission alone.

With a squad rallied purposely to tackle vaults you have 100% chance of opening vault and X4 times the speed of finding the damn thing. You can splinter off and one person takes care of the mission objective (capture, always). When it's found, mark it and mention which dragon key it requires.

Doing vaults any other way is a fucking retarded waste of time. It amazes me how many Holla Forumsirgins actually play this shit solo. I'd rather sandpaper my balls than play this without teamwork and chatting (preferably via mics)

Don't have more than 1 dragon key type in inventory at at time. When you use a dragon key on the vault door it's consumed, so if you only have 1 it removes the debuff which is nice. Then when you get back to your landing craft you can just pull one out of the foundry and set another on build, jump back into mission. Same goes for the derelict keys (which are being retired this month).

Don't build parts of warframes until you have everything ready. Otherwise you're just prematurely spending resources that you may need elsewhere. The bottleneck of the main blueprint build is always going to be 1 piece away, therefore 12 hours. Build them all at once.

What is going to happen to derelicts keys which i'm not in touch with the dev's stream.
And that monkey paw not using valkyr prime, shamefull.

I just heard it from someone else but quite simply they won't require consumable keys. I don't know the details. Derelict keys are all that remains of the old void key system anyway. No idea if getting into the derelict will require void relic type shit or something new.

Also that pic is fucking ancient dawg. Parkour 2.0 wasn't even out and therefore neither was valkyr prime

It amazes me how many Holla Forumsirgins actually play this shit solo
i sure hope you guys don't do this

You have to build them one at a time for the quest.

The run i just had at tycho survival.
Which weapon is both AOE and good against corpus troops in general anons, because i'm trying to solo this one till at least one hour but it is very difficult when bursas and enemies get near lv 50+ and my ignis can only carry me so far.

Arca plasmor, any melee with good range (war, atterax, galatine prime) Most explosive primaries, mainly the zarr. Also how is your ignis set up and do you have a frame other than limbo?

I'm just using limbo to let the sentient do the disco party and clean the floor every so often.
For frames, limbo is the one i use more often and he can stop the sentients in their place if needs arrive.

I'd say switch to nekros and use a despoil+ shield of shadows build. Use gas on your flammenwerfer, it's better than viral and radiation for corpus.

I have no augmented ability mods yet, but will try the fart machine, i did not think about the toxic direct damage, either i'm too much blind or stupid.

Gas doesn't actually deal direct damage, only the toxin procs it creates do, but it is still very effective, and maybe put magnetic on there if it fits. If you don't have nekros' augments I'd say use frost or valkyr instead as they don't need any to be tanky as fuck.

that sounds questionable if chewing through bursas is the problem. radiation shits on them.

I find more corpus detron and moas than bursas at the survival, and besides limbo can always stasis those guys, or with valkyr i think a paralysis open then up for a crit attack doesn't it?

Is this a good riven for Hema?

The only good ones are the dmg to corpus and multishot, just roll for damage, multishot and fire-rate

ign and item

what jackass decided slash procs should be finishing damage?

Console player here.
New update is scheduled to drop tomorrow.
"Why is it important?", the PC player might ask. Well, we know Plains of Eidolon is scheduled to drop this month. We also know PoE will have a simultaneous release on PC anD consoles. Figured this could mean we'll have a surprise release tomorrow.

Synoid Simulor?

How's that 10fps?
For real though thanks for the heads up. Hope it's true. Could just be the weapons that dropped on PC a while ago to tie the plebs over for now and then release PoE near end of the month.

Everyone became a richfag? K, dubs & trips giveaway is over.

You don't get the next limbo piece until you've built the last. It's how the quest works.

I'll have you know I have standards, good sir. Nothing below 15 full fps will appease me.
Also I got dubs, but knowing my carma, you probably won't have a PS4 account.
Also, wth happened to spoilers?

I think Holla Forums is just more privacy minded than on reddit or 4chan.

No one's foolish enough to give their in game name away on Holla Forums. I mean, the people here might even be fine but if 8channers ever piss off DE they could easily have a list of players coming here.

doing giveaways is an easy way to map out a demographic.

Only started playing again recently quit after frost prime first came out. Which is a good tanky prime set to buy

Valkyr prime, frost prime (but good fucking luck getting him), Nekros if you use his augments, Assimilate Nyx, Oberon especially with phoenix renewal, Rhino prime (but he is also expensive like frost). Honestly though, unless you already have the plat, just get the regular version. The only prime frame that really is better than the regular is saryn, just because normal saryn is a fucking pain to get and she needs the extra energy.

Vauban probably. Frost and Hydroid are tanky too

Are you high?

Why would they do this

I don't think they are lout. But in a past (quite a few months ago) they mentioned on a devstream that the game's sound had become a mess of many channels open at the same time. So they limited theh number of channels open at a time and prioritized closer sound sources. Sounds logical, and it made a big difference for the better I think. Ocasional ambient sounds are only prevalent if there's nothing happening near you now, while before you'd have a million things sounding at the same time, and therefore now I pay more attention to ambiance than before

He's power tanky. His 4 stops damage full stop and his grenades can interrupt mobs.

That's called CC, nova CCs for days but no one would list her as a tank.

you're right. I just wanted to recommend him a suit he'd find useful.

nobody cares though. normalfags only come here when 8ch is used as a boogeyman for some internet drama. normalfags and DE just browse their own forums, reddit, twitter, facebook etc.

Or you could like a good goy, try twitch premium for free and get frost prime potatoed with a slot and a lazy syandana that is ugly everywhere.

I got a frost prime from before i quit although an extra slot would be welcome

There was never enough Warframe porn.

Someone fucked up.

And Ember having a dick, what kind of fag does that?

I think the Ember futa shit started as a joke because they changed the character from male to female early on but man I fucking hate all the Warframe futa.
Not as bad as the brap shit, though. I know a guy who drew one of those Saryn farting images. He said it was just a joke but he's friends with a major fart/scatfag (Octoboy) so I doubt it.

Wait, plans of eidolons is scheduled this month? I thought they were going to flesh out it more, after watching the last devstream and gods forbid that dumb brick and that goddamn mind boggling slow sensitivity that they showed on the stream, i can get a better camera control on my notebook touchpad than she did.

if all it takes is free shit that you can cancel immediately, that's average goy at best

They said on a previous devstream that PoE would drop this month. Thought because of previous experiences with TWW they also covered bases saying that it could be delayed, so far there have been no reports of delays on PoE. Also, the last devstream focusing so heavily on it without any mention that they might be behind schedule is good news. A youtuber that I follow also revealed that he's been disclosed PoE release date, but was on a non-disclosure agreement so he couldn't give it. Makes sense since they have that event partnered with twitch and it's streamers to start on the very same day PoE drops.

nice run

Consolefag back at it again. False allarm, it's just an update to keep consoles up to date with PC.
Well, there's nothing left now, I think. Next update has to be it.

Please tell me literally anyone else noticed how retarded this is, and that they plan on fixing it
My autism can't take this

I always took that void keys are tower'specific. They are not one-time-use, but each leads to a specific tower. There being hundreds if not thousands of void towers.
Each time a tenno visits a tower for a mission, he loots the place (that being the loot you get at the end). After exploring it, there's no need to come back to the same tower, therefore keys seem expendable.
At a certain time, all towers were explored, there's no prime loot to gather from them. Attention turns to relics, that literally use quantum mechanics to bring specific artifacts from other paralel dimentions.

Anyway, thatt's my explanation for the relic system.

That doesn't explain the nodes still having loot and active missions with enemies
And the nodes connecting to each other linearly instead of each having a separate connection to the outside
You don't need to make some elaborate headcanon to explain plot holes like a tumblrite defending their favorite garbage show, they just overlooked it

Also, the relics are kind of a shit system too
They're simultaneously less and more grindy than it was previous
This leads to a situation where you still may have to devote a large amount of time to getting one particular set unless you trade for it(which I'm certain is cheaper than fucking ever now that everyone is swimming in all of their randomly collected prime parts), but it also becomes even easier to get prime frames than it is to get some of the regular ass ones, which is really weird

It's the same with any node in any other planet. Either you believe those are conflict zones that suffer numerous attacks constantly, or there's a bit of suspension of disbelief involved, you have to consider that a emblematic conflict in the overall canon.
But yeah, it's all headcanon. Not a matter of fanboyism, just my regular take on games that leave too much canon open. Or in thi9s case, that received major changes to the lore. I inevitably try to make sense of it for fun

We'll agree to disagree then. IMO relics are vastly supperior and overall less grindy than keys ever were. No more slaving 20 min of survival for ONE shot at a rotation C part that I want.

I agree that it's good that it's way less frustrating, I just think it makes prime stuff kind of a joke, when it really shouldn't be
It brings them down to almost the same level as the early game basic frames that you get by fighting a regular planet boss a couple times
Having to buy your way into the void for a chance to get parts was annoying as fuck but at least it was a kinda neat dynamic that made them a bit special, now you don't even need to have reached the void at all to get them, let alone do anything slightly interesting

sweating_man.jpg

PC?

ye

And no update yet
Maybe the notice was just a bug, or I misread the time

It had the same text as the previous update, followed by an admission that a mistake was made.

Update is on now!

Dafuq? we already have the arcs set.

saw this when it happened, top kek at the region chat

tfw neurode starved
tfw not mr5
tfw dont have eris unlocked
tfw not fun to look for resource nodes like it is to blitz around orokin tower tileset looking for the obstacle course

just a get a taxi to the nodes you need. not hard if you've got friends/clan who are willing to coop. randoms from recruit chat will suffice, too.