Hype

Is it okay to be hype for this?

Its a dead mod that was made by a slav to scam some money and judging by the comments he made the goal.

I'll tell you what, OP. It's alright for you to be hyped for that IF you give me the okay to be hyped for Mario Odyssey.

If you want to get hype then do it. We're not your parents, i believe you're at the age where you can make your own decisions. Just don't make another thread after it's released in which you're throwing an autistic fit about how your hype was undelivered

>>>/reddit/

Its a dead cryengine mod, nothing to get hyped over

smells like a patreon scam to me

How fucking massively and utterly retarded must you be to fall for this or to find it even remotely decent?
It looks like dogshit with abhorrent headbob and shitty low-poly and low-res assets that he stole from some long forgotten "weapons mod" thread in some Crysis 1 forum that hasn't been visited since 2008.

Unironically off yourself on the spot.

Into the trash it goes

This is the worst shit ever I swear.

it's scam dude

Sounds like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to me, user.

Original for the webm?

If you get hype for anything you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Shhh, you're not meant to criticize Stalker here, fag.

very accurate, just missing random stutters

And it only took 3 samefagging posts

Kill yourself, goon.

You forgot to change your ID

If I samefagged, I wouldn't be able to get this dynamic IP back, you illiterate nigger.

Using your phone then swapping back to the computer wouldn't work as I'd be unable to attain the mythical 3 IDs you claim.

Nice try, goon.

Wow, fucking magic

Gas yourself nigger

Are you actually retarded? I didn't say the game was bad, I said it was a mess in terms of polish and performance.

By all means, continue to dump your STALKER and SA folder between your phone and computer.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R has issues but its unique and the scope it had back then still amazes me today.
Samefagging to pretend people agree with you is still pathetic.

Consider suicide faggot, you're not even subtle

Please point me to the post I made that said I dislike STALKER.
You're getting immensely triggered over me simply stating it had flaws while still acknowledging I enjoy the game.

Just take a break from sucking dick for a single moment and stop thinking anyone that says a single negative thing about a topic is instantly against it.

game didn't even launch with multicore support yet consoles had multi core games 2 years before lol

Nope, solid 60 vanilla and modded
You mean nights are supposed to be dark?
Damn, did you also complained about that in Dragons Dogma?
I guess this is what happens when half the population of a country is nothing but urbanite scum
What? How does this even make a lick of sense?
From slow healing to a stamina bar thats always moving S.T.A.L.K.E.R has a pretty decent streamlined HUD thats pretty accurate to whats happening
You've never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R in your life and it shows.

Reminds me of the meme spouting faggots that say Farcry was ruined by Trigen or that Dark Souls Blighttown is hard but totally not because because it ran like hot shit on consoles.

Ok?