Who's the most cucked vidya company of all?

Bioware?

Microsoft?

Blizzard (see Overwatch)?

Some other option?

their userbase

Ubisoft by far. No competition.

It's the other way around memefrog.

> company

He said company, you mouth breathing faggot.

telltale

None of them is cucked. They cuck players instead.

See: Battlefield 1 reimagining of history with a focus on diversity.

On my phone so I can't post the direct lead developer quote.

So? Who was cucked? People expecting good WW1 game? People expecting good BF game? People expecting good anything?
Or a corporation who got shitton of money from people that bought something they didn't want?

Small indie devs.

They explicitly stated they made both sides more "diverse" to appease certain groups who, ironically, don't even play their games.

If that isn't cucked, I don't know what is…

Are you trying to be as argumentative as possible or are you just fucking dense?

I can't read well through that retard spacing, but if what you're saying is that nigger who fucked you wife is somehow the cucked one, you're wrong.

Any dev that gets bought out by a publisher. Sooner or later everything they had gets destroyed or corrupted.

I blame my phone for the formatting, but my point is still the same; DICE willingly altered their game to appease a group of niggers and sandniggers by putting them in historically inaccurate settings for the sake of "diversity".

It's not literal cuckolry, but it is by Chan definition.

If we're talking about cucking in a literal sense, Bethesda GS, Id, and Arkane are absolutely cucked by Zenimax right now.

What does cucked even mean in this context? Did Blizzard get fucked behind Activision's back?

They're shoving in muds and dykes.

There's nothing wrong with dykes. Offensively ugly, politically loaded dykes ain't desirable though.

That is called pandering

Blizzard might be doing typical cucked things that all western devs do, but at least they are still creating sexy females.

He literally issued a false DMCA before consulting a legal team.
Someone else hoping that that pewdiepie guy has more evil in his heart than he let's show on his videos, and therefore will destroy those devs in a legal battle, or is it just me?

And pandering is cuckoldry, because you're a weak, spineless pushover on both case, either evidenced by mental gymnastics between being a paypig and letting a woman get fucked by niggers or by puttting niggers and other unpleasant looking creatures to appease people who don't play video games.

I wish i was pewdiepie, I'd destroy that libshit in a court ensuring nobody EVER plays their game because they'll be too busy paying back for false DMCA

Blizzard still knows how to make profit while still fulfilling the diversity quota it seems.

That was essentially my point, but I think that other user is being a cunt and making it difficult for his own entertainment.

Depends on the context. Pandering to rake in profit isn't cuckoldry. Douchy maybe, but not cuck.

The better question is which vidya company isn't cucked these days?

Fallout 4 has no SJW shit despite having a lot of (badly written) political topics.

I fucking hope you pirated it you fucking mongoloid…

The Division was probably the worst

I remember when the Washington Post was shitting on PDP and someone pointed out to them the guy had enough money to buy them outright.

Why would you even fuck with someone with that much money, an audience numbering in the millions and an army of fanatical spergs at his beck and call?

Running With Scissors, Vavra, the Hatred devs, the Syrian Warfare devs, CDPR is a big maybe (inb4 that collage of out of context images), most Japanese developers and that's pretty much it.

I don't think there is a single Western developer out there that isn't a cuck unless you include Dwarf Fortress and the Rimworld guy.

I bought it last year dude. Didn't regret it until recently when creation cuck loaded update started kicking in.

how? F4 is the worst Fallout game get and F3 exists.

Because I don't care about story or gameplay depth. I'm the kind of guy who just loves clearing out dungeons, shooting at stuff that moves, and stashing loots. I actually enjoy Minutemen's shoot and loot radiant quests.

So why are you in a thread discussion cucked devs?

You can always go back to reddit.

Dude, why do you get so assblasted from hearing my preference? What a cuck.

i was going to defend you but you used cuck wrong so i assume is correct so you should probably fuck off back to reddit

But why?

I sense this is a trap…

It's too obviousof a bait that someone could actually enjoy Prolapse 4…

He's been cucked by internet peer pressure into irrationally hating FO4.

You're the trap, faggot.

Nexon and NCSoft censor their games because of muh target audience, EA and Ubisoft are easily the most cucked though, and their touch is infectious. Bioware are Sweden levels of cuck, Obsidian is marx'd and, even though Bethesda might be unscrupulous and untrustworthy, they're not cucked.

It's baffling how such a small time studio could become so BLACKED.

Arkane is, though. Not the writing, but the character design mostly.

It's really not that difficult.

because I believe taste is subjective, and that you can enjoy a 'bad' game

Don't kid yourself that it was a good game mate, the speech options are dogshit just for starters

What's cucked about Overwatch?
Just because Holla Forumseddit dislikes a game doesn't mean a developer is "cucked".

They banned me for posting that the false DMCA was in violation of US law.

Bethesda Game Studios has been bottom of the barrel since at least Fallout 3, but I do legitimately feel sorry for id, Arkane, and MachineGames.

I still can't fucking believe they bought Shinji Mikami. The man left Capcom and now he's owned by Zenimax. That's the definition of "out of the frying pan, into the fire".

Dialogue is just window dressing.

Zenimax has existed long before that, and Altman took over the company after Morrowind's success. Morrowind was great because it wasn't designed with console in mind, and Oblivion is great because the customization wasn't watered down very much. Consolization and casualization of Oblivion and the rest of their games are Zenimax's demand.

I wouldn't consider modern Capcom to be better than Zenimax.

here are a few to mention.

responsible for xbox one/kinect/windows10, part of prism, ruining halo, taking over minecraft, xbox online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

helps the nsa backdoor everyone's computers along with microsoft

ask Holla Forums (unless they ban you instantly for no reason at all for talking about Holla Forumsnology just like /a/ for talking about /a/nime)

forcibly inserted into many different linux operating systems that would otherwise be 8/10 as some kind of linux coup.

responsible for iphones, part of prism

took over and discontinued countless video game companies, microtransactions, dlc, season passes, full of sjw's who claim sexism and muhsoggyknees because people don't buy the game when really the reason is because the game is broken and low quality and they don't want to take responsibility for that.

gives ea whatever they want. ruined knights of the old republic, ruined every mass effect after ME1

responsible for battlefield

does similar things to ea and activision

microtransactions, dlc, some of the first people to release the cancer of microtransactions and dlc into the video game world.

responsible for leaving microsoft because they didn't like what they were doing to halo, and then doing the same things as them by making destiny

really dumb customer support, not a whole lot of good games, added paid online to ps4, online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

very small amount of games worth playing not counting old eshop titles, added paid online to the switch, eshop is overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago), eshop lacking some of the best old titles from n64, gamecube, and so on. infuriating artificial difficulty in some games.

responsible for gta5, microtransactions, dlc, shark cards

responsible for skyrim

microtransactions, dlc, digital rights management hell, always online, get banned and lose everything you paid for

responsible for borderlands2, microtransactions, dlc, season passes

Sega

reminder that the real reason Sonic CD had a different soundtrack in NA was so it didn't get them sued into oblivion for all the illegally ripped samples in the JP soundtrack

Said Kang is a criminal who beats people up with his fists unintended hilarity of showing the truth.

Is fucking up the models based on real good-looking people such a standard in modern gaming
Fuck this shit a few more steps and they will look like actual goblins

It's done intentionally, user. Leftists cannot tolerate beauty.

No, he makes money off it because he's Pewdiepie, whatever he makes videos of he'll rake in the views.

Probably Valve

steam and it's community is the most autistic thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life

shit like pic related is so common among the community it's so disgusting- and the community is totally ok with these people. I miss Valve/Steam before 2010/2009

The autism is good. The more disgusting it is the less censored and SJW it is. Look at the recent raids on SJW game discussion forums on steam of people pretending to be niggers or faggots they can't be banned for it and people who click the discussion will know the game is pozzed.

But there is genuine poz material too, they just allow too much…

This is bait right? Tumblrwatch is pure cultural marxism.

What a strange turn of events.

>>>Holla Forums

BioWare were always shit though.

Reported for shitposting and baiting.

Some people forgot about the oblivion horse armor DLC and the Creation Club :^)

I really hope that steam profile is a joke.

They know that Pewd is a good guy. They just need the views.

They were way shit even before that.

Ubisoft. How is this even a question?

Doublefine

I'm not hopeful for Psychonauts 2, since they've been so outright cucked.

Pic aside, this is the correct answer. The only way to get anywhere in the indie scene, aside from getting stupidly lucky, is to suck up to the SJWs that are well-connected.

If you just make a good game the chances are high too, SJW endorsement doesnt do jack shit for sales.

Does*

/thread
When you get frog government money to stay relevant you are eternally cucked.

Prove it, faggot.

Nothing you just said is proof, you dumb kike.

Cucks draw in all the cucks.

Ch*cked.
Why the fuck is reddit so ass-backwards? Silent people cannot be told they're right or wrong.

They prefer not to hear it, as they would have to think about an answer and using your brain is a no-no

How the fuck is Mr. Shitface still making games?

Crowdfunding. He's basically the Joss Whedon of vidya in terms of having developed a cult-like fanbase over the years.

Reddit is not an actual place for discussion of ideas or exchange of information. It's a site to propagate propaganda that Rich companies, governments and leftists idealogues want people to believe. It's purpose is to sell the users there things as well as guide their thinking to the conclusions set for them. It's why Reddit has so many tools to censor and hide, rather than try to debate. It's also why the vast majority of the mods in charge of the biggest boards have accounts putting them in charge of many of the other boards. It's all about controlling the narrative and money there. Nothing else.

Exactly! Point well executed.

He's got that Kevin Smith appeal that attracts desperate fat males looking for cred. Basically, reddit.

>>>Holla Forums

These are the same people that said pirating the game is the same as being a pedophile

Honestly, it has to be ubisoft, or Bioware. Both have been destroying themselves by way of Diversity. Like a cuckold killing himself inside.

If anything, EA is the one raping the industry.

There's no way that OP isn't a troll.