Ben Garrison Thread

Ben Garrison Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631
youtube.com/watch?v=I44H7PofKNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is accurate but trump should be in slightly smaller version of the tank.

It's nice to see Ben's evolution towards becoming Zyklon Ben

isn't the guy onj the far right the guy who recently said they should kill the left?

no, that was the fat guy, Cantwell.
This is Molyneux who is "slowly" creeping towards that position.

What does Cantwell do again?

vocal shitposts for hours on end

youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631

Why does label everything?

oblig

so he wouldn't forget

I have no idea why, but happy merchant never cease to make me chuckle.

In his earlier days, Ben used to snipe niggers and kikes if any decided to camp in his Montana forests.

That is a nice pokemon right there

Obligatory

What the hell is the connection between Kissinger, Soros and Castro?

This is what happens when a cartoon goes un-labelled

Old dudes that spook Ben.

This isn't charicaturing but just throwing together a clusterfuck and plastering descriptions on things for shitty analogies.

People like him only receive some fame because a desperate fringe ideology is willing to take anyone in who's contributing shitty propaganda.
He's the equivalent to the Holla Forums youtube snowflakes.

also
compare this shitty knock off with the original and you see how low quality his work is.

Same for people like "Amazing Atheist" or "Sargon of Akkad".
Stupid people want have someone telling them what they want to hear, just thrown out as "opinions". It's low effort content and anyone taking them serious in any way disqualifies from serious discussions on society.

My lesbian internet friend linked me to that Sargon of Akkad where Jontron hates on SJWs.

is SoA an SJW? I didn't watch the video

I think he associated himself with the "alt-right" and shilled for Trump, but honestly i do not care enough to confirm by listening to rantings of some faggot on youtube that doesn't have any education, public philosophical and political background and delivers nothing but his shitty opinions.
He's only an example, just like "Amazing Atheist" which i never really cared for and watched either.
Their videos are the most obnoxious form of shitposting.

AA is one of us tho

Feel free to communistify any of these comics friends

Sargon isn't alt-right.
Hes a very very slightly left centrist who rejects idpol and the 'muh reason' thing.
I generally disagree with him but I actually watched his fucking videos before forming my opinion.

*and does the 'muh reason' thing
not rejects it.

I really fucking hate political comics

They're so fucking lazy they can't use symbolism to get their message across. they have to literally write on bold fucking letters on top of a piece of paper what they mean.

jews

Amazing Atheist is amazing you FUCK

hahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=I44H7PofKNE

Obligatory

Does Ben Garrison genuinely believe that it's the government making food corporations put cheap, cost saving crap in their food and not, you know, the profit motive?

Wow talk about revisionism, Kasich was the one who dumped trump.

If there was any question on how bad AA is, check this shitposters flag.

>implying i said anything but "i think he associated on a side note and nothing more

Go choke on a bunch of cocks you stupid cunt.