9/11 thread Never Forgetti

Happy 9/11 Holla Forums, what are you playing on this blessed day?
Do you pick something specific to play on this day?
What did you play during in previous 9/11s?

Other urls found in this thread:

bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Terrifying_911
flappyplane.co.nf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what your wallpaper must be as a reminder.
Do it

nothing makes me happier than large numbers of burgers dying

Oh shit it's 9/11, I completely forgot. It's complementary to play a flying sim on this day.

Irma's No electricity sim

Anything with explosions tbh

mostly verdun

for a country that's asscoiated with fighting terrorism and muh freedums, why do we keep needing to bring that one time the shitskins actually did any damage?

good one

To give us an excuse to kill them

It's the only significant attack on the US mainland from anyone that's not themselves. I think

Because it's the greatest reminder of what happens when you tolerate them in any capacity in a civilized society with vehicles more complicated than a camel with a car battery strapped to it.

Nice purse faggot

Because 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by Arms merchants and Security kikes after the Soviet Union collapsed.

Jet fuel can't melt steal beams

>>>/reddit/

Around this time of year, I always replay the first Max Payne.

Max Payne came out a couple months before 9/11 hit, and I was replaying it when shit went down. I thought it was oddly appropriate, but fuck me it was a shitty way to start my first year of college.

If you aren't playing Terrifying 911 you're doing it wrong, tbh
bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Terrifying_911

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>>>/ayyteam/

Fucking chinks

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MAX PAYNE

i want to fuck that cat on a bed of money

HAPPY 9/11 DAY

Phrasing, huh.

I'll never talk shit about Max Payne. That game is near and dear to my heart, and it's a game that was released during a super pivotal point in my life. I meant that 9/11 and the immediate, tonal shift of everything was what made it shitty.

My goy

a winner is you!
alright, just be careful next time. Bad grammar can kill.

I usually just play some classic Mega Man this time of year since the series is an old favorite. I might go through 1-6, 9, and 10 in the morning since I got the day off weeks in advance.

My birthday wish when I was around 8 or 9 was for no one to forget my birthday again. I'm 26 now.

Besides Deus Ex, I will play this.
flappyplane.co.nf/

I know that feel all too well. This year, for whatever reason, people remembered.

People don't simply 'forget' birthdays, and if they do they're not someone who's close enough to know your birthday in the first place. More likely is that you were just a bit less of an insufferable cunt recently. I can't remember how many parties I've skipped because I 'forgot' when I just didn't want to spend a couple hours around an annoying shitbag.

Pretty much this.

This too.

By someone I mean my parents/a parent.

Is it working for you? It won't start up for whatever reason.
Have you not seen it before? It's really quite old.

It wasn't just "people." Looking back it was somewhat understandable since they were constantly working to keep us all financially afloat but a kid still in elementary school doesn't think of that kind of thing.

Forgot about this too.

My condolences, then.

people forget birthdays all the time, I only actually remember like 1 other persons birthday because its 2 days from mine

Fuck him and fuck any arab leader, all trash. 9/11 did one thing right and that was take out all shit leaders in the middle east.

I once forgot how old I was.

I'm curious as to what makes you call Gaddafi a shit leader?

He literally gave a well living pension to anyone that was a Libyan, I've always gone to the desert to do rally on the sand and I've never saw one Libyan work because they could afford not doing shit all day, plus they where the least nutsack of all mudslim. Plus he kept in check all the shitheads that now are waging war in the country and in Europe. Thank you Obama and thank you Sarkozy for your shit scheme

If I have time, I'll do one where just as Bane says his "Crashing this plane" line, there's that one piece of film right when the plane slams into the building and you hear a scream or two.

Think I might take some time to play the most relevant modern political thriller

I'm not sure what's more disturbing; how right he was or how they all laughed, including Assad, when he was clearly desperate in his warnings

I hate mudslimes as much as the next guy but guys like Gaddafi and Hussein at least held the region together. I'd rather them rule over the Middle East if it meant that Europe didn't have to deal with the migrant crisis.

this.

they were pieces of shit for their own reasons, but they kept the subhuman filth in line.

9/11 was about neocons killing at least 4 birds with one stone:

I think I summarized every american war quite well.

Eh….

You can play around with the actors a bit, but its basically the same every time.

But it isn't though. Or are you telling me Jackson was working for (((them)))?

*in reference NOT to 1812, by the way

I imagine everyone will be in here in a few hours after they wake up to post all the 9/11 pictures and memes we can handle, so I'll do something different. Honest question, Holla Forums. If you had the power to travel back in time and prevent 9/11, would you do it?

I was gonna answer but then I noticed you are a torfag.

But user wouldn't you still have answered him?

no, i would just prevent the truth from getting covered up.

If I had the power to go back in time I'd nip Judaism in the bud. Or try to prevent the fall of Babylon, I just want to see what the world would be like if they were still around.

Yakuza 3. I'm playing through the whole series, after Zero and Kiwami were released this year.

I can believe the media keeps it under wraps, it completely humiliates any kind of narrative written in the west.

Something something 9/11

Daily reminder that 9/11 was an inside job

daily reminder mosques have fucktuplicated around the area after 9/11

Postal 2

I'd stall Dmowski in 1904 to prevent him from reaching Japan, alternatively I'd get rid of Beck so he doesn't hold any relevant position in 1939, maybe ensure FDR doesn't get elected.
Preventing WWII is bigger priority than 9/11.
Or rather, preventing the bad guys from winning.
I wonder what would've happened in regards to 1939 if SU was annihilated permanently in 1921.

Does anyone have a video collection of the plane hitting the towers?

That doesn’t let me kill jews.

Deus Ex, of course.

Number one: That's terror.

make a mod that turns all NPCs into merchants, then.

I fapped to some nice pics to remember the good ole days of 9/11, gonna play some Microsoft Flight Sim X

Flight sim is always a fun play on 9/11

What were you playing on the day it happened, Holla Forums?

I was playing Sanic Adventure on my Dreamcast.

apology for poor english

i was played pokemon when mom ring

"america is kill"

"no"

I’d masquerade as a university professor and get on one of the leftist morning talk shows that day. I’d say, “In just a few minutes, the United States will suffer a terrorist attack involving four airliners. Two of them will hit the tallest buildings of the World Trade Center complex, another will hit the Pentagon, and the fourth may or may not crash in Pennsylvania, if it exists at all. This attack is committed by the nation of Israel. I REPEAT: This attack is committed by the nation of Israel. It is committed by the jews of Israel, in Israeli government, for the express purpose of sending Christian Americans to their deaths.”

And that’s about where the entire channel would cut off for “technical difficulties”, but it wouldn’t matter, particularly if I was on the show at 8:30 AM. Enough people would see (and record) it that even though they’d delete the original tapes, it would have been preserved.

Sleeping through science class. They wheeled in a TV so we could watch, I was asleep until some of girls in my class started screaming when they saw some jumpers.

Damn right it is, but god is it poorly optimized.

These damn webms only have some use once a year

I was staying at home and playing Harry Potter for the PS1.

They added Milo yanapasdolaspdals to the game in the expansion, so yes, yes you can kill jews.

I was in school I don't think I played any vidya that day I also didn't give a shit because I'm a bong

Looks like something they'd do alright.

I get called by a friend when my birthday happens because I can't be bothered to remember it.

Welp, time to play MGR again.

FLIPPENDO!

You should give a shit, Tony Blair dragged your crumpet-fucking asses into the war on reclaiming the poppy fields from the evil taliban – I mean, revenge for 9/11.

I miss my train videos.

Fuck humanity. This is the life.

They're something I'd do alright

What do the Moon Runes say?

Never forgetti.

Each day I come closer to death.

See pic related

Today as well 2 getto 出 (alone it means leave, or to come out) dunno the kanji next to it, then nakatta

I understand all of it except "2 get", seems to be related to a Japanese imageboard.
"2get also could not be done today". Maybe it has to do with not getting dubs.

If that's true then what does 2ゲット mean?

来 is to leave but in this context 出来なかった means "It could not be done"

meant "to come", sorry English is not my first language.

Thanks!
Jisho couldn't fetch that kanji because it's fucky in general, even moreso when you don't know the stroke order.

Yeah it's irregular so you conjugate it differently every time, fortunately it's the only irregular one other than する

Also if it were by itself you would conjugate it as こなかった, it's not irregular when combined with 出

Watching some dank animes
Playing insurgency with a mod that makes both sides the insurgents (because nobody wants to play as the kikes at security)
Encoding some shit OC
Masturbating to 2D
The usual, 9/11 is not a special day of the year since nothing bad happened in it.

Literally only the americans think that and not even all of them.
You're a gringo aren't you?

I looked up my last played dates and I was actually playing the first Shadow Warrior reboot last 9/11. Right now i'm playing the first Shantae game.

I don't know what it means. I just like the edit.

Bump

I think the original Deus Ex is the proper choice, no?

Oh shit, I completely forgot.
This ain't vidya.

hi russian shills

Not the date I would pick mister Titor but if I were to find myself in a position when I could do something about it I would do roughly the same thing except I would break into the studio using force before speaking my warning live. Preventing this particular tragedy would just make another similar one happen next year. If the blood of the innocent is to be spilt by the satanists to fuel their mad god, then you might as well flip their knife to point it right back at them afterwards.

That's funny on multiple levels.