Hello, Nintendo fans. We are the crème de la crème elite video game developers. We have no time to waste

Hello, Nintendo fans. We are the crème de la crème elite video game developers. We have no time to waste.

You better buy the games in this picture. Otherwise it's the ultimate proof Nintendo fans want nothing but Mario and we won't bring our new AAA titles like South Park, which would easily run, to the Switch.

it's Ace Combat, Yakuza and Tekken that I want.

PASS. More Mario please. Hold the Zelda though.

Honestly, I'm just hoping for more shit from SEGA, Namco, Platinum and Nintendo games from smaller 2nd parties like Camelot and Noise.

I'd like to see games from Falcom, Respawn, THQNordic, Treasure and Arcsys.

but I doubt we'll get shit from them.

You know why they are porting freaking L.A Noire to the Switch? So they won't have to release a GTA game on it, they are going to use the poor sales of a port that nobody asked for as excuse.

>Mobile games for extra filth

Heavy Rain when

I chuckled.

Oh no, a shitty Paper Mario Clone

traps begone

NOT THIS TIME COCK DEMON

Glad you understand the point of this thread.

Probably the ugliest big name tranny there is. Such a busted rat face.

You should go back to cuckchan, they love this monster.

Ebin

She was so much better when she didn't have so much HRT.

That disgusting, rat-faced thing looks exactly like it did before hormones. You are one gay piece of shit with low as fuck standards.

No.

Also

You should leave this place then.

That's way too far back man, and I can't help but say "she" in these cases, force of habit.

No thanks

Is cuckchan really that gay now or is trap culture maintained by goonposting?

It's not the 90s anymore

He used to be cute before he went full tranny, Tumblr ruins everything.

I'm pretty sure cuckchan bans god trap posting, but I wasn't there since exodus.
Either way if man with boobs offends you so much, maybe search for a safer place.

Gee, I'm shocked.
You don't realize what's been done to you.

How are you Creme de la Creme when you don't even seem Japanese

What? I was fapping to bailey before she started showing her dick publicly. inb4 hispter