You'll never live such a comfy situation ever again, how does it make you feel Holla Forums?

You'll never live such a comfy situation ever again, how does it make you feel Holla Forums?

Well, I grew up with a GBA SP.

I spend plenty of time playing Gameboy in the dark as an adult

I dunno, I'm pretty comfy right now. Maybe too comfy, actually.

Youngfags need not apply of course.

Sure was comfy

Did cars stop existing or something? Going camping with an SUV and playing vidya in the trunk is peak comfy.

Wtf I hate Nintendo now

>He doesn't like opening a $120 collectors edition™ box to read a manual written by an indian streetshitter using google and playing nothing because the game's not included.
video games definitely got better
SUPPORT THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY GOY

Eh, my parents divorced, realistically I can only see it going uphill.

Having a dad is comfy. You'll know that once you lose him.

Oh we used to play shit together all the time, I just remember he had that particular annoyance about the Light Boy.
He's like 61, might not be far away.

Too many dads today are bitches.

So OP here, mine died precisely at that age, not even kidding (but from a long cancer, so don't worry). Got my first console from him. I think he may have regretted it far later when he was watching me still playing past 25yo.

Like when he cheats on your mother and divorces her when you’re 8 and you see him less than six hours a week through all of puberty and get gynecomastia and lose all sense of self-confidence and manliness because of it. Comfy as fuck.

Fuck the Game Gear, that shit died on me constantly. But yeah those days were comfy as fuck, I loved that shit because I didn't have a TV in my room so I'd play that at night when I was supposed to be sleeping.

my dad's not dead but he moved to another state several years ago so i only see him once a year. my dad was a huge gamer so he passed all that knowledge on to me, we still talk games and play together online or in person when I go to see him but nothing was better than playing the old games together back in the day. i think my first memories were playing super mario bros with him.

Yeah maybe, 90s dads were not like that.

Watch this thread derail into childhood traumata.

Yep, same here, the NES. I don't think he really minds my hobby that much, he usually just says it's more interesting than the shit TV he watches.

Calm your tits man :^)

Send help pls

>Not asking faggots if their dads told them not to be ashamed of their dicks dropped a good loot

Oh ho ho, if you want child trauma, I know this 14 year old who was abused by his real parents and has a horrible complex after he was relocated, when he was four.

Let it all out, user.

Oh it's not my emotional hang ups.
I just tell him he's a good boy and he fucking loses it. It's adorable.

Didn't know the term. Now I can give a scientific term to my freakin man boobs I have since forever. Playing vidyas certainly won't help make them disappear… nor anything else I guess.

Lay off the fatty foods dumbo

I love the original Gameboy. It's very hard to break, has a fuckton of good games, and the fact that it takes batteries means that if you're a parent you can enforce playing times by not giving up the batteries. I remember rubbing the batteries together quickly as a kid in the hopes that it gave them enough of a charge to keep playing more Pokemon.
You can still get comfy now. If you have a Switch, get a gooseneck tablet clamp and use it to hold it over your bed. You can lie down and play with your arms by your sides, and it's as comfy as it sounds.

Disgusting

Holy shit that is the laziest shit I ever heard anyone said. Do you wearing fucking diapers and drinking for a sippy cup too?

ITS MY GENES *devours another cake as if he was a prostitute choking on dicks*

Fuck off chads

Three ways to get rid of them: starvation, surgery, supplemental hormones.

Since cosmetic surgery is mutilation, I don’t go for that. Since I’m in this mess because of xenoestrogens, pumping my body full of MORE foreign hormones isn’t acceptable. So starvation. You have to starve them off of you. The body uses thigh fat last (thanks, fucking fat womany thighs from the same problem) and breast fat at roughly the same rate as it takes off the stomach. So with some light exercise (because you’re going to want to be eating ~1,000 calories a day) you could probably get rid of them fairly quickly (span of months), depending on the size.

Fuck off, dipshit.

Always nice seeing another person aware of that shit. xefree.com

So it's not from being a fatty that eats to many cakes it's from being a fucking pussy with actual titties. You got a feminine penis down there too?

What the fuck did you say to me Nerd?
Check out Tittie Mcgee here trying to give me shit.

Probably has a microdick that strongly resembles a clit.

Got it, it wasn't your fault that you were raised on a diet of soda and mc donalds you obese fuck.

has no*

What have you got against playing vidya in bed?

The expressions on the parents face and the title just makes it come off like they're about to drown themselves in a river.

They can sense the creation of a future neet in their back seat

nope, it's just you being full of nihilism and cynicism user

It's for fat lazy pieces of shit. The whole point of being in a bed is to fuck or go to sleep, not to play video games or watch a movie, that shit is how you become a fat body with a shit sleep schedule

I want to buy a pickup, put a mattress in the back/turn the back into a tent and go camping on it while playing vidya.

And you are full of fat

i've actually done this on hunting trips. it's unbelievably comfy user, do it

I had a perfectly normal childhood and I love my parents who are still together. No childhood trauma.

FIX: You'll never live in a predominantly white country with free speech, a low crime rate and a happy, non-degenerate childhood ever again, how does it make you fell Holla Forums?

You're not going to share the psychological damaged little cupcake?

No, he's mine. Get your own.

MAGA, you cuck.

hu this is a white western board user, sorry, no fuck is given to third world, how are you even online?

I didn't really give a shit when he died, because he was never really there. But at least I had no shortage of vidya across all platforms.

sounds like /ourguy/. you are probably a boring faggot who disappointed him.

I'm honestly just waiting for a meteor at this point. Not much else to look forward to in this world with shit like

Never stop believing user. I did, but you shouldn't. No one should… Keep moving forward.

False Chad spotted.

And anons here wanted to avoid a nuclear war.