Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

MAGNAFEST
Edition

September Schedule
8/31~9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9~9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collaboration
9/22~9/29 - Unite and Fight (Earth Enemies)
9/30~10/9 - New Scenario Event

Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest - 1024216

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Zeta
gbf.wiki/Carmelina
gbf.wiki/Charlotta
gbf.wiki/Melleau
gbf.wiki/De_La_Fille
gbf.wiki/Lady_Grey
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14301
docs.google.com/document/d/1Lww1CIvStyD6HPojicRYpqxNCxdup73CYZcp8Rpqhyc/mobilebasic
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14340
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No mention of the plain damage katana in the event? Poor form, OP.

Why bother, someone will mention it anyways.

Reminder that this is gachashit mobage you are playing and you should all kill yourselves for playing it.

Reminder that I haven't spent a single dollar on this game and only a retard would do so.

it was posted twice last thread. I'm sure people know by now

Reminder that you spend too much time being a faggot, and not enough time playing games.

Bully Baka
0c6e8a46

Bcb2fc92

Thinking about starting this. Rerolling for a specific character seems too autistic. From what I can tell I'll be more or less okay with whatever I roll.
Or is this a naive assumption?

SOLO CO-OP FUCKING WHEN

Cfcd6be2

You can do pretty well without rerolling, but why bother playing without your waifu, user?

they redid the start roll for the game. You can still try for a character in (I think) your second roll, but your tutorial roll has a limit pool of 6 characters. You can reroll for one of them, and it's easier to get the one you want as it's a 1/6 chance. The pool is:

gbf.wiki/Zeta
gbf.wiki/Carmelina
gbf.wiki/Charlotta
gbf.wiki/Melleau
gbf.wiki/De_La_Fille
gbf.wiki/Lady_Grey

Aren't they all waifu material? Truth be told I'd probably prefer Lady Grey, but any of them will do.

That's what I saw. I cross-referenced those waifus with the wiki's rankings and they're all 8.5s and 9s.
I also understand that Wind is the most newb friendly element and Light and Dark are the least, but I'm not too concerned about that.
That's why I was asking since it seems fairly balanced. Taste in waifus aside.

Another Bahamut
F57119E8

What the fucking shit is up with Altair's fucking low debuff rate? Why even give him Misery Miss it he can't hit shit with it?

Wait a minute.
That's really cool, but I don't want to be cucked by a skellington or cuck a skellington.

user, you are skellington

pls no

When people say reroll, they would be aiming to draw an extra SSR from their initial premium draws (3% chance to draw an SSR), with the on-going Magnafest, you'll be able to draw right away from the free-daily draw promotion.
You'll be fine without rerolling, though, the only suggestion I would give is to make sure you name your character in the tutorial on your rerolls, as you'll be stuck with the default name if you don't for the next 3 months.
I would recommend registering with the Yahoo option if you don't mind what you get from the initial 6, since Yahoo (or DMM) users can get a bonus SSR character ticket from 10 days of play.

Cool. Thanks user.

Okay is anyone else getting other people's parties when you try to reach yours?

GROWING STRONGER

When you just woke up and an old man sticks his staff in your ear.
I rolled 2 of his dirt version back then his event was live.

LEAVE ME ALONE OLD MAN

you will draw his halloween version too

Holy shit what a fag

Just embrace the magical tranny. You cannot escape your fate.

I did start with a Yahoo account, but I ended up with Mellaleau. I'm not into delicious brown, nor apathetic girls so despite beating the timed hiragana captcha boss I decided to reroll anyways. I'm not too worried about the free yahoo SSR. Not like I would get a better waifu out of it since my first reroll was yet another Melleau.
My second reroll I got Charlotta. I still think I prefer Lady Grey, but I like lolis, she has many levels of irony, and wields the MLGS.
I also just finished watching Little Witch Academia so seeing her weapon share the name Claíomh Solais also helped.

Of course I can always go back and check the first account after 10 days to see what I roll there.

If you want lady grey, reroll for her. The randomness of the gacha will make it very hard to get the characters you want, so go for her now if you want her. Also, as someone who has melleau, you made the right choice rerolling. She's really not that great.

Reminder that you're wasting your vidya time on a shitty timesink.
Reminder that this and MMOs is the only tripe you play because you're that pathetic.

Nah, I'm fine with this. Also like I said I don't want to get cucked by her husbando skellington stand.

I also rolled Elmott, and he's a pretty cool dude.

A good deal of characters will cuck you with existing romances, but other characters are really in to you

Don't normally take bait like this, but isn't shitposting also wasting vidya time?

I don't like any form of cucking. Heck in Persona 4 I felt bad cucking Kanji with Naoto.

Looks like Charlotta is too obsessed with learning how to tall to have unrequited love. Good.

Charlotta does love her grandbutler, sevastien, though

Pretty sure there are many more characters that want the GranD than that. Dorothy, Magisa, Nio come to mind.

Oh wait I didn't see Magisa in that pic. Replace with Melleau.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Carren should be there now after the summer date.

Is it unrequited romantic love though? I doubt it. That's not cucking.
I'm particularly fond of curing self-consciousness with regular dickings, and her personality already plays into that. I'm sure her grandbutler would be most pleased to see her freed from her height sensitivities even if it means she has to walk bowlegged.

And is Sevastien a nip corruption of Sebastian?

Charlotta loves food.

Sevastien is like a father to Charlotta.

You all should have been smothered in the cradle

I need more Miranda sensei in my life.
And on my dick too

every
day

Meme roll cute things for me while I sit in the dark.

Maybe you floridians shouldn't have pissed off tiamat

actually i have no idea
do the event affect katana damages somehow?

katana user do 10% more ougi damage (doesn't go over cap) light one more def water one

So which katana should I FLB first; Water or the Light one?

do you play water or light more? in any case you can only drop light katanas you can only have one flb water from the shop

The better question is: which is better, pina dagger or water katana?

though it'll be a moot point when xeno cocy weapons are out

simply you use both

Isn't Water one of the more fucked over elements?
Could end up in the same situation as people using wind saying the Dandelion being better than the Xeno spear.

Pina Dagger is a dagger so it works perfectly with Levi Daggers/Cosmos Dagger/Quatre/Four Sky Blade mainhand/whatever, while the water katana has higher ATK, but the only character in water that uses a katana is Summer Naru so no one else can get mainhand benefits from it except maybe the MC.

Basically, I think you should use the katana unless you have some fancy synergy thing with the pina dagger, whether it be Quatre or a Cosmos Dagger or what.

i hope you are joking cause xeno spear is 100 times better than dandelion

I'm getting a shit ton of network errors right now. Anyone else having this issue?

Oh yeah. I just got a message telling me to contact customer service

Yup. An intern must have fucked up, but I'm happy because free half pots

And i happens after unlocking the Berserker Class too.

I just wanted to labour away at the angel mines.

Anyone have yet to farm their Lumi hards? I need lumi anima and omega anima.

if the servers stop shitting themselves I'll host them for you

here as well i was in th midle of character quest

its back

Tiddies my man. Albert and Jean hit level caps and I want to 4* them before grinding further.

ah yes the servers stopped acting up, let us start
92B7A75C
get yer MVP

The old hag wasn't too bad, but there wasn't really a fight when I used the Weapon Master class.

Thanks man.

next
8FE25494

last one user
3E97CED4

There goes albert. Thank you muchly

I for one welcome our new fujoshi overlords.

I just got two Erune fujoshits. Why can't I get this kind of luck else where?

Reminding you all again your game is shit and you should all kill yourselves.

Post more chen.

You fuck. I need that.

help me please is just a hard colossus 1 hit and its done
7E78A580

done thanks if anyone helped i was on my last character 1 hit to lose

You can still call for help even if you die, as long as you don't abandon you don't lose. or unless everyone dies or it times out, but thats more a HL thing.

Memdraw time

So far
T-thanks.

At least I'll have less grind to do.

I'm sure they are comparing a FLB Dandelion with their 1 Xeno spear.

Someone with the authority in kihou turn the crew buffs on please.

I can feel it, I can feel it so hard and 17M free gems arent even over, I want to spark already, all they have to do now is make another 40 legfest rolls event and I will be get Orchis

Just keep memepulling during the magnafest, fampai. So far I have gotten Ferry, Kurwa, and my send copy of Dirt Cags. Save your crystals and be patient. The gods of luck shittery are always watching, and thet favor children, fools, drunks, and the reckless. Every day before you pull your gatcha repeat this phrase to yourself three times

memepulls didnt nothing for me ever since…last year summer actually

Were you praying for the extermination of the jews?

wat

I buy Lumi swords at the pendant shop too.

how do I spend my emp?

Very carefully, no doubt.

But seriously, debuff success and crit are the ones that stand out, after that i guess you could do fire attack, maybe DA.

Done with my 3rd silver relic, didn't get any relic flips.
Now I only need 2 gold bars.

BC4C0710 jk join as whatever

Are these actually used? I always see people raving about the spears but never hear a peep about these.

they're shit

They're temps until you get a Strife Ultima Weapon for Agni builds. But you similar to Chev Guns, you should fully upgrade and uncap them until then.

You should just HP+ RotB katanas instead if you need to counter the HP loss from the spears, they're attack normal 2.

can't you only get 2 of those?

It's a minimum return thing. You only need one katana in an Agni build. You want an Ifrit Halberd instead. The think the grid build is: fire main hand, Colo Cane 4*, Ifrit Halberd 4* (can be replaced with Benedia if you have it), Malus Katana, Two Athena Spears, Strife Fire Ultima Weapon (one Pallas Sword can be used in place until then), Two True Xeno Scythes (I believe three if using main hand), and a Micheal Sword.

Yes, but you only need one unless you plan on main hand.

some are used as hp filler for ubaha hl by agni users

Enjoying the game, hope you don't mind a little of Censorship

Nips got cenored too this time.

Now that's just REALLY fucking weird, also this might get a bigger rise out of nip community

this time is caused some seanigger law

Someone help me kill this fucking Tia HL because the nips are too busy OHKOing magnas to help.
8C89C232

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14301

New characters for the next gacha promo

of course we'd get them eventaully. They did wait a bit to add them, though

Should've seen that coming.
Yeah, that was coming a mile away.

There is an autismal sense of satisfaction that comes with a bunch of plans coming together during magfest.

First ability - dodge all atacks/multiple attack rate up
(loses 10% hp)
Second ability - while in effect every party member that attacks after MC will do the same movement
Third ability - while in effect attack will be performed two times (not double attack)

passive
1- when multiple attack dodge rate up (stackable)
2- when dodge double atack rate up

Christ Almighty.

So does the second ability mean you team will do the third ability if you have it in effect? Also, does that mean you can hit 6 times with the third ability?

I don't know, Japs seems to be asking that as well, It seems dancer is as broken as Elysian once it came out.

all of my hate

if it does mean 6 attacks, then we have a new korwa meta

Dammit, I still have to kick grandma with 4 classes, bishop, ogre, superstar, valkyrie

Sure the second ability doesn't mean characters after main charge attack on main char charge attack and/or perform 2 attacks on main performing 2 attacks?

There is also the possibility that dancer second ability is blocked for the other classes just like Drums and swordmaster EX.

I was expecting them to come with boosted rates either next legfest or whenever part 2 of Grea's event rolled around.

And speaking of rolling, I've already wasted my memeroll on my main account and I fear Luck will send her on my second.

I know this feel all too well.

Dance thread

Why is he here? What does he want from me?

cancer

a dab of flair is an old saying. It's not related to that modern shit. It's synonymous with a small amount of something

Your unwavering loyalty.

you want to talk about cancer?

RIP.

It's a good day.

The more I think about Anne's moveset, the better and better it looks. Skill 1 is just great damage mitigation with three whole turns of 100% defense and 5 turns of what I believe is like the Rose Queen summon's chance of damage reduction. Skill 2 is a counter on damage + hostility up that also gives stackable defense up, which also ties in with her support ability that boosts her ougi damage after getting hit. Skill 3 is just nice survivability, apparently healing for 3000 if you use a token. Even though you only restore tokens on ougi, her skill 1 and 3 aren't to be used right away so you have quite a bit of time to build up meter, and that passive hostility up means you'll get meter faster than you'd expect.

Gamewith is rating her 9.0 already, which seems a bit premature to me but understandable. Does anyone have her already?

what the…

This is why a huge portion of weaboos need to be gassed, anything thats even close to popular or trendy in Nipland or by vocal otakushits is automatically adopted by these faggots.

Call me a goon or whatever you fucking like, my favorite Doujin is Takatsus King App, some of my favorite videogame franchises are Super Robot Taisen and Atelier and I listen to Nujabes daily while reading Golgo 13.

You faggots are a fucking cancer to everything and everyone inside and outside this board.

When will they add more monstergirls/boys?

I want another non-humanoid crew member.

Consumerism is one hell of a drug my man.

Theres being a consumer and then theres being a whore and an addict.
This mobileshit garbage is the cancer killing the Japanese game industry which has nearly killed the Western one.
And yet here we are with biweekly generals about this kike shit which has everything bad going for it from slow grinding with payment options to fucking censorship.

I… I don't know what to say.

This is what happens when you let it get a foothold. Everyone kept excusing it because "muh waifus" "muh life and hometown", but it was still shit all the way. And it will only continue spreading with stuff like FGO. This is the future we chose, we should've killed it like undertale and overwatch.

This is what happens when you let it get a foothold. Everyone kept excusing it because "muh waifus" "muh life and hometown", but it was still shit all the way. And it will only continue spreading with stuff like FGO. This is the future we chose, we should've killed it like undertale and overwatch.

Gotta also love how they disregard eveeything as either "bait" or "shitposting".

I swear half the fuckers here were on the Overcuck threads.

Why?

Gabu if anyone wants her.

Let's see…
Sounds like shitposting to me

Actually this is interesting, show me say…5 japanese console games that use gacha microtransactions or lootboxes. Western industry went to shit long before they started adding microtransactions so you can stop blaming everything on so it would follow in line with your agenda, what are you, a fucking SJW?

Doing Gods work.
Is it as broken as everyone was hoping it'd be?

You spent something even more valuable. You've spent your time.
And this game is objectively mobile garbage.

Dont use characters from るろうに剣心 to shitpost or bait dumb gaijin

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

It gets worse.
Original JP is "The Night Before Studying Abroad".

memes. You want more memes? More memes. Boy everyone loves our memes. Are we the popular kids yet.

Fucking gas translators

What are you trying to achieve by sperging every other thread?
If we take into account all 8ch crews there is probably 100+ anons playing this game regularly and most have been playing and using this very general for a year+, do you honestly think they are just going to leave due some faggot shitposting every other day?

Why are you posting unrelated shit about your tastes? do you think virtue signaling media gives some sort of validity to your retarded behavior or what?

If you really cared about the quality of this place you would use your time and effort to create OC/quality threads or at the very least participate in the threads that YOU consider good.

I know your ass must be in flames due anons having fun around here but there is no need to double post friend.

It doesn't sound like you choose this future so why don't you make a new board? i mean if your taste and knowledge about videogames it's so good you can easily steal all the traffic from this kike owned board.

Let's not fool ourselves, you and i know very well you are here to shit on the game and try to ruin user's fun and not to have any sort of meaningful discussion.

eat your memes user.

o I am laffin

To slime solo without wasting pots on my main and to roll on legfests until I can spark on my main.

I'l probably give the baby away once I no longer need it, it was created during a summer legfest and it has a lot of start dash options.

Seems like I'm right on point
Truly Overcuck general tier
They even attribute anons being pisses off at retards discussing this garbage to a single person.
Tell me this then:

I've shat up Overcuck, Destiny and Fallout 4 threads because they're anti consumer Reddit casual garbage that can be discussed literally anywhere else.
Why shouldn't I or anybody else shit up a thread about a casualshit mobile game thats heavy on grinding for monies, is heavily popular and can be discussed everywhere else, and is anti consumer garbage thats killing the industry while being censored?
Because of your fucking feeelings and a few redditors that have congregated here and meet up on cringy as fuck cancerpus Discord sessions?

I don't think so, you're going to have to give me something else.

I've shat up threads about games I actually like because they've done anti consumer kikery and I've ignored plenty of threads about games I don't like because they're not anti consumer garbage.

Your game isn't special Reddit

Nice post.

Haven't they been mucking up the episode titles for a while now?

Pokemon will never have another inkling of good to it again…

My free draws have been only R's.
Haven't been this unlucky in a long time.

It's probably because you're taking them for granted.

same on both my main and my second account. Usually one gets something by this point in a magnafest. 1 bronze moon is the best draw I've gotten so far.

Malaysia blocked access to Steam after that chink-made-UK-published fighting game with gods went into Early Access just cause Bhuddha is in the game.

Did you mean to post this one too?

The side story is in

You know what's funny, whenever someone accuses you of being butthurt you try to spin it around as the other person being butthurt, it makes it very, VERY obvious you are the same person every single thread

No, the extra pic was just from this site going to shit when I first tried to upload it.

Percival, Summer Bea, and Sturm worth making one of my Atma weapons a Fire Saber?

SO SOOOOOOON

See? Now I have to rearrange my water party. Help me out.

diantha box kat

This game really need more creatures, rbots and masked characters.
Too many waifus and muscle dudes

It needs a fat faceless bald old man and more lolis.

Plus lots of crossfates for the new characters

What it needs is better fucking droprated

So you can uncap the sword in Defense Order, but you can only get three in the event. Why?

in the original event it could drop from the boss
now you have to go to the points shop, it's stupid

Cagliostro skin where she's wearing a hat after spending too much time around Yaia before having contracted food poisoning leading to her head being stuck in a toilet from the draph loli having an off day with her cooking.

just wait for the weapon stone and elemental quartz grind

Already done. All the guns are ready to go to 15, It is the act of using the skill up UI that cause me pain.

good for you, the UI isn't that bad
haven't started uncapping mine, won't either till my oliver is done

I'm in a similar boat to you two. I have everything to uncap all the bolts except wind urns. I have zero wind urns. ZERO.
Fucking wind urns don't drop for me. Meanwhile I'm drowning in earth and fire urns, when I don't have the stones to uncap the corresponding weapons. Or even the grids, as my strongest is water and wind. (Don't have any water urns either.)
The grind is suffering.

Why can't we have creature/robot/masked waifus?

I've finished my Wind grid. SLing the Raphael bow was the last thing I needed to do before GW.

Reminder that it's the last weekend before magnafest ends if you want to try doing slime search.

WEW assassin is dang stronk.

There's a reason why it is called Whale Lord.

Because he fucks fat girls?

Are there even any fat girls in this game?

rosine isn't exactly slim

oh yeah also kanako

Draphs are pretty much all cow titted breeder sows.

Beato?

G-guys?…

the fenrir user is going to jump ship to shadowverse now.

Good

Thank god

Daily event missions are up.

I'm calling shenanigans on you, Cygames

Jokes on you, I already log in to shadowverse daily

Who got Fenrir to wear clothing?

Come hit on a cute brown girl.

Now that Therese and Vane are available year round, it seems really easy to start in Water until you realize Leviathan Gaze Omega has a fucking awful drop rate

and then realize you actually want ancient auberon and they have even worse drop rate

and then you realize water is shit unless you whale for a primal grid

Keehar is a pretty cool dude.

Jesus fucking christ is this soulsucking

If only I had an agni to use it with, though.

Got it on the third try doing the mission

You lucky fuck, it took me like 20 half pots, 5 before I just went and got a belle sylphid and the rest with the sylphid.

And you wonder why people shitpost in the thread.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Lww1CIvStyD6HPojicRYpqxNCxdup73CYZcp8Rpqhyc/mobilebasic

You should see the discord.

No thanks, I am not a faggot.

Another day, another free draw, another worthless rare. Who else has gotten jack shit so far from this batch of free draws?

How to manually join a crew? I left my inactive one. Do I post my friend code in here for you guys to find?

From this celebration? Me, I've gotten like 3 good SSR from loose free draws in other events.

Me, and coupled with the time I spent trying to gather crystals for last legfest only to get nothing basically made me stop playing the fucking game and only get in for daily log in.

I expected nothing to begin with.

well yes that would be the fastest way, other than that you can find the guild button somewhere and search a guild list an apply to one, that's the manual way

The guild list is literally a list, with no name sort from what I can see. This is my ID: 10815687.

I've gotten jack shit from free rolls for 5 months straight, including 2 events with 10 rolls in them.
This time around I got a dark Cag.

Anybody knows if there's been any word on the next months events?
I'm not sure wether to go for more daggers or start working on Tien during the next GW.

I've never received anything during the free rolls.
At best, silver moon.

Going to host a GO raid in 20 minutes.

GO Raid up
48FFB524

I'm at 324 draws without an SSR. 30/300 to spark. One day. Ganbaru. playable Olivia when

Putting my GO up as well: C70F2FC4

Another GO 98E2DBDA

How many Athena spears do I want in an Agni grid? Just got my third and I'm wondering when I can start uncapping them.

I think two is the generally recommended number. Maybe three if you can't use an Atma weapon with Strife.

chrome won't work. It just tells me to install it.

Fujoshit month PLEASE GO AWAY

This feels like advanced trolling. On the other hand, they're all shit anyway, so I guess it balances out.

These two will likely never interact ingame. But fucking cute man.

Any crew leaders on or anyone in a crew here able to put a sticker on my page so I can apply?

they're just SSR fodder user
choco bars exist for a reason but not for fodder

Sorry for the off-topic (1), but what's with mudslimes and shoes?

being touched by someone's shoes(maybe feet too) is a very big insult in their culture or something

Yeah, I get it. It's just weird that they still have the old splash images for the event saying "You can fully uncap it!" when you really can't. I dunno why they didn't just raise the number of copies in the store by 1. That is probably just an excel spreadsheet somewhere at their HQ.

You don't use atma weapons in primal grids. It's a tremenduous waste.

Only go for three if you're willing to not use Ecke sacks and goes for two Zuque katanas+hp cypher and maybe even a Pallasch to mitigate tyranny.

colo-chan no, people are going to start talking

She's just passionate about her mech and wants you to see her work. Just pat her head and ask her about her favourites

Started playing the game a few days ago, and feel like I'm getting trolled by the gacha mechanic. Got Charlotte on the first time of playing it, but after that it's slowly going downhill on the draws.

Charlotta was a guaranteed draw for the tutorial. Save your crystals for the end of the month legfest where the SSR rates are upped to 6%

Since we already got Yuggu when are we going to get the other Magnas as female playable characters?

Colo Draph When?
Loli Levi When?
Ara Mithra When?
Shy Celeste When?
Tsun Chevy When?
Onee-san Tia When?

Got it, and thanks for the tip user.

Save your crystals for legfest, usually the last 2 days of the month and first 2 days of the new month

Do the side stories to level up your rank in order to unlock more raids to leech from along with some SR characters for each element grid

Try to get as far as you can in the story, the further you get the more of the game you unlock

Try filling your weapon grids with weapons that have boosted attack skills only

Don't get discouraged, if you have any questions go to gbf.wiki and look at the "new players" section for more info on whats to come along with what you should be doing minimally every day

Yeah, but what if Colo draph turns out to be male?

What if it doesn't?

You shouldn't care and carry on lewding the Colo

Wrong game retard

One of 6 guaranteed draws. If you were so inclined you could reroll, but Charlotta is great so don't worry about it.

proooooobably because you are rolling during a normal period with a 3% rate as opposed to legfest with 6%, save whatever you can for that and good luck

normal Baha

5218BF78

Two clears!?, she just needed a veil, you screw that up Japan, fuck you KMR.

At least post the news page
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14340

One correction, her 5* ougi applies a unique stacking debuff to enemies that stacks up to 2 times. Only then does her
ougi get increased damage and damage cap against the enemies with the debuff applied. They also advertise using this for long fights, and to combo with her lvl 90 passive.

She will become Core for long fights it seems, also

Holy shit this went really wrong.

Who is ready for the GW boss to shit status effects?

Good god fucking no.
I hope Sage and Lecia will be enough.

Do the seraphic bow replace the baha dagger or a SL10 gun?

Gun. You only need 6 with the sagi spear.

They want you to use heal orders.

Say it with me now
"Party member swap shenanigans"

Makes sense. Probably spams ougi seal too, just to make Korwa's life extra miserable.

I can't believe Lennah is fucking dead!

F

Boooo!

do you want whales and luckshitter to have the edge during gw?

Damage is in a multiplier, right? If so, why do we mix our grids like we do in-game?
6000 x 1000 x 1000 = 6000000000
But if we instead used two EX weapons.
5000 x 2000 x 1000 = 10000000000
Am I getting something wrong? The math above is just a example.

Is HL dusa really that bad?

I'm telling you right now, these GW NM bosses are getting more and more bullshit.

Where are you getting those numbers? If your trying to work out how weapon multipliers work, it's [(Weapon skill level bonus + base modifier / 100) + 1]

If your trying to ask why the wind grid doesn't have a 2nd Sagi spear, it's because you don't really have anything to replace it with in the grid.

HL Medusa isn't hard, but you will need one Phalanx for the 50% trigger. People don't tend to join 6-man HL raids from the public backup requests. If your looking for help, it would be better to try twitter/coop raid rooms.

Last one didn't do too much.

My arse, its just to represent the idea that 2x2=4 whereas 3x1=3 so logically I'd figure that having a equal amount of unknown, elemental and normal weapons would be better than having 6 elemental weapons and 1 of everything else.

Alas lad, you didn't take Skill summons like the Omegas and Agni series into account.

>She doesn't come back
You assholes said waifus don't die in shit like this!!!
No ones waifu is safe anymore!
Who here has Lennah as their one true waifu? How does this make you feel?

Yes because then that would include me.

Tomorrow morning is old man's time to hit lv cap.

Considering that is not the same game but the same devs.
How good is Shadowverse compared to others Card Games like HS? Is it good?

Are there good waifus?

I wish you could buy Primarch animas with prestige. It wouldn't be such bullshit other wise.

Anyone want to slimeblast? Preferably with one person.

If you can wait 2 days then you can solo blast. Solo coop is coming on the 22nd.

I have heard quite some people comparing Shadowverse to HS. That is to say, it is a decent game, but nothing groundbreaking.
There are some cute girls in the story mode, but the card themselves are mostly pretty tame.

I know that solo co-op is coming. I want slimeblast with someone during magnafest.

They did say they wanted to do epilogues where characters would end their time with the crew. Guess that starts now.

Stop lying, user. She's still alive.

Can I get an invite to a crew? Just started playing and there isn't a proper search function.

Pic related

I'd need someone to carry me through a ton of slimeblasting to know whether she survives or the fourth skill episode being nothing more than a corpse spasm.

In our hearts.

Sakura

She is the light at the end of a long dark fujoshit tunnel.

YOU FUCKING JEWS JUST SHOW ME MORE RELINK

Should I bother watching CCS from start to finish? I've never watched it before.

It was alright for it's time but I think it's pretty dated. Also, it was a show targeted towards little girls, so it might not appeal.

We're all little girls here.

Speak for yourself, I'm a faceless fat man.

Maintenance in 50 minutes, game will be down for 6 hours.

My brother

welp, now to stare at the wall for 6 hours…

Every single free draw was an R.
Atleast I can get my gw tickets in 2 days.

Implying that has ever stopped a large amount of men and boys from enjoying it anyways.

Characterless weapon.

Never underestimate the Big Friends.

Didn't Saban do such a shit job with those Cures that Toei took back the rights with plans to try to do it themselves?

REEEEEEEEE HURRY UP AND GIBS SOME SORT OF APOLOGY FOR THE ERRORS WE KEPT GETTING LAST WEEK REEEEE

I seriously want me a new event. The gayboys shit pissed me off to no end. Samurai can't come soon enough.

gw baby :^) now with extra freedom

Okay go back grinding

And finished.

Anyone find it weird that the wiki page for Class Champion Weapons doesn't list the 3 Silver Centrums required to complete it?

That event sure was a snorefest.

At least we had a magnafest to farm up grids and gw weapon ingredients. Plus the sk15 light ex will help in the long run.

time to get covered in goo

Decided to clean out my slimeblast alt's coop items.

DON'T

Card games that last no more than average 5turns are NOT fun.

Hope ya'll niggers did not waste stones recently.

Thats even worse than I remember.

only for first/next weapon if you make 4 weapons you gotta hand over those

Holy fuck sliming is going to be so fucking fast now.
Too bad I won't need it until after I spark on new year's, kek

What's the most effective way to get the 100 revenant weapon fragments needed for the final uncap?

The one you made for the character gives you 50 when you reduce it. The fastest way is to just make another completed rev weapon, but that costs another gold bar, which have a limited supply. The most efficient way is to get 40 rev weapons to make 10 elementally changed rev weapons which break down into 5 each. This method also requires 40 rusted weapons (on top of the 24 you also need) and a shitload of orbs and champ merits.

Is it even worth the effort?

depends how much you use the character and want the enhancements. Also if you have all the GW characters that you want, you're free to farm the 40 rev weapons over time

Baal and Athena have their drop rates fucked, apparently you can get lots of SSR weps but Im gettig shit

fuck you
fuck you
die
IM GETTING NOTHING

New thread