ITT joke characters

ITT joke characters

Your mom

OP

what

You know that retarded thing where a bunch of retarded women gathered to protest rights men had that they didn't (that weren't actually a thing)
That's a new hairstyle for Eden in afterbirth+
And he tried to cover it up by saying it was part of a mod pack that was implemented as a "Booster pack" but in reality it's because he's whipped by his wife.

Anybody that thinks Terry is useless doesn't know shit about party synergy.

That really sours the game for me
fuck

It really sucks because Eden is one of the few GOOD changes from Flash Isaac to Rebirth.

The lost makes sense because you actually need to have completely mastered the game, and his unlocks are by far some of the best you can get
Eve is just trash

He is a joke, even if he wasn't useful
The best party in the game is a party that uses oil+fire.
Making the best party members the drunk guy who spews oil, RT, then final member either Mad Dog or Jack.

Terry is not part of any good team synergy of that tier. even Bo is better for support

user, he made sense in a game where greed mode and the hush weren't a thing.
It doesn't help they made them a requirement to unlock Godhead

Terry uses fire as one of his main moves.

True, but Hush is bullshit with most characters either way

But Terry does have some fire attacks. It's just that nobody ever levels him to viable levels. Not to mention that Terry is bro tier and is one of the only party members that views Brad as a friend rather than an employer or a means to an end.

I pretty much kept the starting party of Brad/Terry/Nern/the archer until I realized that fish Harvey fucking shits status-effects everywhere with his specials. Kept Nern and replaced the archer with Harvey, made it to endgame with those four. Also kept Brad's arms because fuck giving up my arms just so a useless merc I hired doesn't die.

Terry's comedic relief but that's why I kept him around anyways, just between Brad and the other two they can fucking tank through everything while Terry makes me laugh and acts as a much shittier version of everyone else + his one or two fire attacks. LISA's piss-easy if you're not a moron; that Pointless fangame is where I had some legitimate trouble with resource-management at one or two points.

Tofu could beat up Hunk any day

fffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

KILL WHITEY

Eve is kind of fun sometimes (I don't have AB+ where apparently she was nerfed though, so hell if I know). Especially once you've unlocked the razor blade for her.

The real joke charater is Samson.

Samson is only a joke because Fatmud is an incompetent retard that made the damage boost stack reset per room instead of per floor.
Ever took Samson to the boss rush stage? You become an absolute fucking death cannon near the end even with the shittiest items, because only there you can keep the dmg boost stacked to the max constantly

I've done it once. To win the achievement. So I could never touch Samson again. I love how Ed says Samson is based on the berserker archetype with fast, strong, infrequent attacks. And that's why he has high shot speed and low tears. Except Egg forgot to add the fucking "strong" aspect, so it's like shooting cotton balls from a sniper rifle.

Lisa was made before he lost his mind. I still need to play this game.

I'll believe it when I see it

More like joke franchise.

double dubs and trips?

That fucking clip still gets me
KOSHER4LIFENIGRA