Holla Forums Plays Spore

OP got fucked over edition

You guys got me to pirate this shit game again, and now you'll pay for it. When we last left our intrepid Heroes they had just found a primitive of gondolas living on another planet. Now I can fill the entire universe with gondolas, but it looks like some people are not happy with that. Right now we have defeated two races, and one has been expanding at an alarming rate. What should we do with them Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/13412943.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously you halt their expansion by whatever means necessary.

Star Control II for children

It's time for Gondola's reich

Well the gondolas did just buy a new laser weapon, and we have bombs.

user that's being awfully generous.

Well we did some spice trading with them, but now that we have expanded so much I doubt they are of much use. To war then, they are ugly as fuck anyways.

They think they can match weaponized autism.

We've reduced them to only one system in a very short amount of time, but now these fuggers want to try and extort us.

Fuck ALL of those assholes!
BURN THEM!
FOR JERUSALEM!
CRUSADE
CRUSADE

DO IT

DO IT FOR SPODE

Checked. Bombing the shit out of them right now, shouldn't take to long.

VIGTORY :—–DDDDDDDDD

Kill em all

Kill the bastards. They're jews who stabbed us in the back.

Found a really nice planet that was occupied so I had to do some cleaning up before we can move in. Also these fugging french jews will not stop with this shit, it's like the third time. What should we do Holla Forums?

What happened to the cockians? Did they all die off?

GENOCIDE

I don't know what happened to the other OP. Maybe the mods scared him off, or he just got bored.

Rest in peace sweet penis-monsters, you're genociding in a better place now.

Just think of what our lost brothers would do and I'm know you'll find the answer.

It's getting pretty easy already. Once you have a few planets with rare spice products it's really easy to outpace all other empires near you.

D E S T R O Y
T H O T S

What's the verdict Holla Forums? Option one gives us the world, and possibly destroys the species if they have no planets left. Option two is just planetary eradication in case the planet isn't useful to us which it isn't honestly.

Suffer none to live. Eradication is the only option.

This place has shit OC. The worst.

GLASS THE PLANET

It is done. And guess what we have an adventure mission. It's the one everyone has seen though of course.

Have a (you) good sir.

You know with a few mods, and a little clever work you can basically make a series of adventures all about gondolas travelling around. Wouldn't be hard to do.

Fucking space niggers nigged my civilization's spaceship design and building architecture AND set up shop two parsecs away from my home planet.
CRY "HAVOC!" AND LET SLIP THE BENISES OF WAR

I didn't know I wanted this.

That's because the game often puts a priority on your creations rather than it's own. In any case now is a good time for me to take a break.

Oh and here is another gondola.

I didn't know I wanted gondola in spore until a few days ago.

Hey anons I have two questions. I recall EA announcing they would shutdown the spore servers rendering sharing creations impossible. Is sharing, and uploading possible still, and if it is will a pirated copy work. I lent my old copy to a friend a long time ago.

They released a patch a couple of months ago that allowed people to continue to connect to the servers. I think sharing is possible because I've been able to download a few things on the sporepedia that weren't from Maxis.

Neat. Maybe I will try to reclaim my account so I can share my gondolas with you guys.

By chance, have any of you anons seen the absolute autism that is the Spore Wiki?

Remember this monstrosity from thread 2?
Not a Maxis creation, and certainly not mine. Sharing still seems to be a thing.

Shit, that reminds me of the horrible human I tried to make in this game. I think Maxis intentionally made it difficult to create humans in Spore by the way.

Well, shit.

Well that's pretty impressive.

How does it move?
You've somehow tempted me to reinstall Spore, but I don't want SecuROM cancer on my hard drive.

It has a GoG release.
Steam version apparently has no SecuROM either.

Ebin.

anyone have a pic of the mara mobile from one of the past threads? it was the dickmonster land vehicle

I find this simultaneously soothing and unsettling.

It doesn't, it's a city hall.

The primitive ancestor of Gondolas.

Trips confirm Gondolas are descended from eldritch horrors.

Da grib ids a brimitib gondola wid a hard ouder shell :—DDDD

I could have lived without knowing this existed.

Have the last threads been archived?

So I've been just chilling out making new gondolas with the creature tweaker to seed new gondola life. The Gondolian Empire is resplendent, and all other empires near us are nowhere near our level of technology, and economic power.

Hidsdorigal :-O

The illusive wooly gondola, also colloquially known as "BIG FOOD :—–DDDDDD."

I want to fuck it
for science

wut the fugg

Fug, you're right. I've made a terrible mistake. One moment, I am reading some comics, I am at the part where thanos has the cube.

THEN PURGE THEM AND CLAIM THE GALAXY

Make sure to ally with the Grox to automatically piss off every empire in the galaxy.

That'll take forever.

Yah I've done that before, but I have not got to the point where I can buy enough planet busters yet.

blow up every planet that isn't yours

Then you better get started.

Fug, this is harder than it looks.

It gets worse, I was part of it for a little bit. Granted, I was 10 or 12 and I didn't get much done, but it was something.

Never mention that again. Even when asked.

Honestly now that I think about it, it's honestly surprising that something like that with has pretty much gone completely unnoticed. Especially with the sheer amount of world-building and shit that actually seems to rival some big dollar franchises.

It probably went unnoticed because almost everything you make in the game looks awful. In any case I am going to bed. Will make some more gondolas tomorrow.

Here's a low effort gondola meme. I'll probably upload a higher quality one once I figure out encoding

fugging que?

I actually find fun roleplaying as a civilization.

Nice user. You should post it on, >>>/gondola/

Is this good for a primitive ancestor spurdo?

I've already found them ingame. I will protect them forever.

I don't know user, something's telling me to purge them either way.

Gondolas do nob gill gondolas :—-DDDD. Also I have been generally just cleaning up around my area. Wiping out stuff I don't want, or reducing them to a tier one before leaving to look for more gondolas.

As autistic as it it, I'm hopeful for the very distant future.

Last time I checked, I think Earth also has a bit of influence but they realized that having one government for the whole planet was kind of utopian and retarded.

Fuck, I actually remember watching this. Not only did I try to do the spore wiki thing, but I also tried to do something like pic related.

Wow I wasn't even trying to start wars, and now I am almost to 50 planets conquered. Soon I'll be able to have planet busters.

Pretty gud

A GONDOLA EXBOSED TO BOWERFUL ADOMIG RADES :—–DDDDDDD

bretty gud

all shall berish :-DDDDDDDDD

What's next? Pepe? Or the smug animu empire wiping out the furries?

Make the human empire and remove alien scum at every opportunity.

It's hard to make humans that don't look like shit. It's hard to make anything that doesn't look like shit honestly. Here is a gondola known for it's big benis.

looks like shit

just kidding it looks great buddy keep on keepin' on friendo

I figured you were making a joke after we all said spore creatures looked like shit.

Thanks, I was wondering what was going on there. I thought one of the moderators had gotten ban happy.

Hey anons. I am running out of ideas. Post some gondolas you think might make good creatures. Also I forgot to say the mutant gondola can fly to.

I'm not too sure how well trench coat gondola would work(probably like shit), but try anyway.

Fuck user I wouldn't even know where to begin. Clothes like that are very hard to make, look awful, and animate even worse. Would a gondola Pirate make it up to you?

Yeah, that's bretty good. I don't know why, but I'm reminded that some user drew a Shantae gondola.

You are very talented OP.

Thanks user, but I am not even half as good as some of the other players. You would look at their stuff, and think "How did they make that?" I just want to make some gondolas.

How did you get that doo-dad over just one eye?

One of the spore patches allows for asymmetry by holding down the A button. I made a special creature by taking away one of the eyes, and used it for the pirate. Likewise I used the A button to put just one of those parts on the creature to make an eyepatch. I realized I forgot something.

How could I have forgotten that?

Is this some third party patch or an official one?

Patch 1.05 added it ages ago. It's called asymmetry.

Existing becomes harder every day.

I tried.

better paint job

That's probably as good as it gets, the outfitter mode is pretty damn limited. Everything's limited, but at least some of the editors allow you to have at least a little creativity.

By the way, you might want to check and see if you can force anti-aliasing and anistropic filtering in the driver settings. It's not much but it can make the graphics slightly better.

Not bad I really wish you could make the cape longer. Checked. I made a another tribal.

Here's another gondola, and I found the new tribe already.

Yeah that's the max distance. You could work around it by reducing the overall size of the gondola.

Where did the user with the dick aliens go?

All of this makes me want to reinstall. Should I?
Pirated, of course.

We could always use more gondolas if that's what you mean. If you do definitely pirate it.

YOU BIG EARED FREEP

WE GOD TO STOB DA AYYS

This is probably one of my weirder designs. May not save it, but I will take a picture.

Here is the side view for better viewing.

I say save it. It actually looks pretty decent.

Hey anons look at this

You're gonna have to be more specific than that.

Well there was that creation, and then the other user. Both seem to have stopped posting.

I stopped due to Irma knocking out power for nearly a day, and the subsequent clean up of the property afterward. I'll get back to it soon™

Oh tough luck user. Hope you're doing well, I completely forgot that the hurricanes could have been a factor.

WOOOOOOTTTTT

Now you all can have my gondolas to. You need the Creepy & Cute stuff, but you can get that on IGG-games. Going to start uploading now.

OP of the other thread here, we just confirmed that it works. It worked on my game

I would be thankful if you uploaded it to the second thread too user.

Make sure to put buildings, UFOs, vehicles, and creatures in the right folders.

Okay.

user also says you have to close your game, and come back or new creatures you put in the folders will not show up.

It looks like Nigel Thornberry mixed with Waluigi.

Pirate it and help us share creations

Just to clarify, those are vehicles and

Those are buildings?

Yes, except Die Fugger A is a spaceship, and goes in the UFO folder.

Ebin.

So you walk into the space bar, and this gondola slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

Prep him of course

HADS ZIENCE GONE TOO FAR :–DDDD

Gay.

how slap azz wib no hands???

I have to wonder if Die Fugger is intended as a gondola-ized "die fuckers" or if it's german/a refrence to this game.

Your image answers that question

Here are some more gondolas.

HEY ANONS! I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD STUFF FROM THE SPOREPEDIA! yOU CAN GO THERE, AND DOWNLOAD ANYTHING EVEN ADVENTURES, BUT IN THE CASE OF ADVENTURES YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE STUFF USED SO IT MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE. LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!

Something about this just feels right.

Here is a general gondola for my adventure. For the first one I am going to take one of my old adventures, and just gondolize it.

Rate my Spore creature.

WUT DA FUG?

I forgot how shit the DS game was.

That game was really fucking short as well. And then there was Spore Hero.

Okay anons my adventure is ready sort of. Word of warning I've encountered this bizarre glitch where the game is now spawning 3 enemies from a spawn point even when the respawning is turned off. I've never once seen this before so I don't know what's going on. Just going to share it soon, since I've made you all wait for it. Next adventure will be more about exploring.

The space pod belongs in UFOs

A question, Holla Forums.

This, or the Steam Version?

A pirated version so you don't get securom.

Pirate it.

Pirated works just as well? Gimme some Pros/Cons.

Pirated version doesn't have any bullshit with it, but downloading creations is more cumbersome. That's it.

What benefits does the lack of SecuROM give?

Dignity

That should be everything.

Steam and GoG don't have SecuROM last I checked.

There was also Darkspore, but it's dead now since it was online only and it seems nobody was able to crack or make a private server for it. Closest thing I found was a mod for Spore to make it more like Darkspore.
I never played it myself, though.

Didn't darkspore bomb horribly because nobody wanted it? What exactly is darkspore? EA did next to no advertising for it.

I don't know much about it either, but I guess some people must've liked it enough to create the Dark Injection mod.

Spore Diablo

Can you at least create your own spore diablo levels?

Don't think so, from what I remember it was squad based though. They did one of those free weekend things once where things like the multiplayer arena were fucking locked.

I played the demo on Steam, it was alright. I'm pretty sure no one bought because of it's extremely shitty DRM.

So it's galactic adventures as it's own game, but with less content, and without the ability to make adventures?

Are there any mods out there that eliminate or drastically reduce the shit that happens in the Space Age? I mean the random attacks, plague missions, dumb shit like that?

and top down like most ARPGs

Well there's your problem, in typical EA fashion they tried to sell one feature of a game as a sequel.

Also be sure to tell me if my adventure works.

Fuck codemonkey what the hell are you doing? I can barely make any posts.

Turns out the Disc Keys work with Origin. Just need to go through EA Support to get it linked up.

Also ended up with a discount code for Creepy and Cute, so that's nice.

CAN WE FINALLY FUGGING POST NOW?

Apparently so?

Damn good thing I posted my adventure before hand. I already have ideas for my next one. Check this…
GONDOLA QUEST
It will have lots of things to explore see, and do.

I'll check your adventure tommorow user,after I sleep. Post it in the other thread if you can.

Just in case this conqrix isn't the right one, I am putting this one up to.

Yo. I'm the OP from the OG Holla Forums plays Spore. Honestly? After I fucked myself I thought everyone lost interest so I just left. The Cock Monsters went on to rape and pillage their entire galaxies arm, before starting an unfinishable war with the Grox.

You can finish. It just takes awhile. People have done it before, but there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. The best way to beat them is to raise the tier score as they will all die in a tier one environment. To do this it's best to place a colony close by to recharge affordably.
2. At least one grox system is unreachable, and you need an allied empire to take it out since the AI doesn't need to be able to reach the system just close by.

Unfinishable, as in I'm not going too finish it. I like to think that my they are fighting even now, conquering and genociding all non-dong life.

Now that I have The game and Expansions Installed, is there any Mods that people recommend?
Like, ones that fix the game?
Sporepedia only showing 8 results per page on a 1080p Monitor is kinda shit.

I'm checking out your adventure user!

Here you go user, the other OP posted it in the other thread.

You going to post the png user?

Not sure if anyone's interested, but here you go.
8ch.net/v/res/13412943.html

Thank you user. Here is some stuff you can look forward to in my next adventure.

Man, the ds games had better music than they deserved.

Anons I've finally done it. I've gone too far.

Elaborate.

Fine, but I warn you. I've gone off the deep end. Here are some stuff I am still working on.

Hush, no fears, only gondolas.

Finished Robo-gondola

Everyone in this thread is doing god's work.

DERE'S A NEW SHERRUB IN DOWN :—-DDD

Thought that was a mariachi gondola at first. DOES HE ZING LA GUGARACHA? :DDDDD

This is as good as I could get the knight.

FUGGGINNNN ZAMOOORYYYYYEEE :—–DDDDDDDDDD

Here's a gondola of peace.

needs more peace seeds

I am but a simple farmer tending to my memes.

Oh man thats fucking excellent

So how is this for the gondola dancer? Now it's more of a playboy bunny.

Here is the next group of gondolas. I am also posting it all in a thread on /gondola/ to.

you should do one with arms

I actually will do one with arms. It's backstory is a gondola born with a horrible deformity that other gondolas find repulsive.

Anons what should I call it? Brainiag, Little Green Gondola, or Gondolayy?

IB I TAGE DAT OB, WILL YOU DIE :————————DDDDDDDDD

Not really happy with this one. The mask animates like shit because spore, but I'll upload it anyways for you guys to mess around with.

IB WOB BE BERGI BEINGUL :—–DDDD

One more gondola.

I think I am getting better at this.

This is a trick to use creatures as plants, and props in adventures. Here I am using a creature as an ebin tree. It's completely stationary, and will not move. Bretty good.

This one might be my favorite so far.

WUD DA FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

snibetty snabs :DD

How do you make them asymmetrical like that?

One of the spore patches added asymmetry, hold the A button on your keyboard to use it.

Excuse me, what is going on in here?

Top memery

Why is EA so fucking incompetent? Like they deserve an award for being shit at everything.

Is the online sharing and downloading still supported? I remember having trouble with downloading some stuff when I installed it again a year or two ago.

EA is evil, it's really the only explanation. Lots of companies make evil decisions in the name of profit, but EA seems to actively seek out ways to make games worse, regardless of profit.

Not only that the robot parts contained update 1.06 that people had been waiting for. They put an important update in a promotion that only north america could have.

Nice

Still working on the gondolas for my adventure. I will probably about ten more.

Here is a gondola child dressed after visiting the gift shop at Gondoland. Notice the smaller feet, and eyes. This is because this creature will appear in child form, and this greatly increases the eyes, mouth, and feet.

FUGGIN GIDS :—DDDD

Another five gondolas. Not as detailed as the others, but still relevant to the adventure as background characters.

Don't know if I'll keep this one, or not.

Beudiful :DDDDD

Here's a couple more. Working with a circus theme here.

This is coming along really nicely. Fixed an animation issue with it. It's supposed to be a fat gondola on a hover scooter.

I can't get that one webm out of my head. The one where spurdo is riding on a scooter to wheels of fire.

Nice job.

WHEEEEEEEEELS OF FIRE, LET EM ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!

That's nine gondolas for today. One less than yesterday.

These gondolas are fucking amazing.

I am trying to make a mech, but I am not very good at it. Here is what I have so far.

I have no regrets.

good, good

Anons I've done it again.

Did you die?

INDRODOOSHING….. :——————-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MECHA-HIDLER :————-DDDDDDDDDDD

when are you going to release the gondola adventure?

I am currently making the assets. Right now most of it has already been put together in my mind it's just a point of putting it together. I should release it before the weekend at least, hopefully sooner.

How is it that a Jewish caricature is the best lookin human I've seen made in this game?

I thought Spore had a feature where you could save shit in image format and the game could reconstruct it from the image. I distinctly remember that being a thing with creatures. Share your fucking creations, whoever's doing this shit.

That's what the small pngs are. Just drop them in the relevant folder in Documents/My Spore Creations

That's pretty special.

That was neat to find out in an earlier Spore thread. Can't really think of other games besides this and Honey Select that do that.

Leftypol fucking kill yourself.

I'm experimenting with big caves might use them in the adventure.

Funny thing about that.
Does this mean the Jew has kicked it?

Here is a typical botatoe farm. Although it seems the owner planted his crop too close to a factory, and it seems to have affected his health.

i dont even play spore but the amount of gondola in this thread compels me to bump it forever

The adventure editor was way too limited

You've made a game that generates Gondola scenes

what da fug

Update on the gondola adventure so far. I have had a lot to do around the house, but I have managed to make some serious progress. I am in the middle of creating the environment for the adventure, and it's coming along bretty good. After that I just need to put in the actors, and events.

That's pretty cool, I always wanted a gondola game

EA must have some kind of nega competence, it's more destructive than simply not knowing what you are doing

Hey anons I just had a pretty good idea. Though I am not exactly great at making creatures, and adventures at least compared to others. One thing I am really good at is making environments. Anyone want me to make an environment of whatever they request, and I'll see what I can do? After gondola quest of course.

How the fuck do I play the space stage well? Any tips?

I remember seeing a caveman on one of the share threads that was pretty cool. And apparently I have a image folder full of Spore stuff.

gondola quest is now one of the few things i live for

godspeed user

All the editor were too limited

Just so you know I'm not dead, and working on the stuff for the adventure here is a scientist gondola.

It's really easy once you understand you must have an economy first, and to do that you must get the terraforming equipment as quickly as possible. Once you have the heat/freeze ray, and the atmosphere adjusters all you have to do to get a tier 3 world is keep using them until you run out of energy, but you can just recharge at your home world for free.

fantastic

This fella here should start a good triggering of both nostalgia and asshurt.

Will we get another one of these threads? It seems we're not allowed to enjoy Spore for what it is without being called a shit taste faggot or it derailing into a spore sucks general. It triggers cuck/v/ and 8/v/ to a lesser extent. This thread has been great, and thanks Benisguy and everyone. Your contributions have my appreciation.

Is that a modded creature, or a picture before the downgrade of spore?
Who gives a fuck? At least one person somewhere will hate a thing, I don't see the problem so long as overwatch stays in it's own thread.

It's the thing from the GDC demonstration.

fucking retarded.

You can, but it has to be an arm part as opposed to the spine/body part. So no longer a tail.

bump because i need to save all these gondolas at some point

All the gondolas will be posted at /gondola/ eventually. Don't worry.

Any?

I cannot fucking believe somebody made a gondola referencing that science fiction movie from the 70s/80s about a dude on a space station trying to save all the plant life. Christ, I've seen it and I can't remember the name. Do you recall what it was titled?

Sorry mate but I don't know iB :-DDDD.

You talking about Silent Running?

So I was. I still can't really believe someone made a gondola out of it.

Guess its another movie on my backlist.
The cover makes it look intere4sting so might aswell.

It's alright. A bit janky and slow, but the craft is more sincere than anything you'll find in a theatre these days.

Well old scifi is the best im gonna get anyway cause modern writers dont fucking understand the very meaning of subtle, you might aswell put screaming druids on every new scifi moviecover

Guess what anons?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY!!!!!

Here is Gondola Quest. The first of hopefully many adventures starring gondolas.

I'll also be posting the adventure creations in entirety in the spore share thread #2.

user i love you

have a gondola as a small tribute

Thanks. Here are some gondolas I made, but didn't use in the adventure.

How do I mod the game to completely remove eco disasters, pirate raids and the other crap? Reducing it is not enough, it still makes me mental

New Gondola, will probably be in a short adventure.