Good Game

Good Game was cancelled last year and the hosts laid off.

However channel seven decided to pick up the gamer girl and pair her with some new cucks for a new show.

And anyone should care why?

You murricans don't know how to make comfy gaming shows.

I don't even know what this is.

it's the girl i fingered once at that club

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

What reason do these shows serve in 2017?

Because you fingered her once in a nightclub

It's a shit show anyways. Their reviews are heavily biased, and they're pro-nintendo. Alot of their reviews have identical opinions to an IGN review including the heavy nintendo shilling. hex looked so much better when she was an emo/punk. ABCME still airs it and I was not aware that it's been cancelled.

It was basically because the ABC had started the show back in 06 when it was relevant and it doesn't matter how good or bad a show does on ABC seeing as they get all their money from the Government, and since it doesn't matter how well it does they can shill it and pretend it's doing well, now Fingers aka Hex left cuckboy bajo to make a new show on 7 which is a commercial network, one that relies on ads not government gibs so when their sheckles end up being low they'll probably die

Good Game was cancelled but the kiddie version hasn't been

I remember DIGRA australia funding their Gamergate coverage.

Post pics if you're so great.

Well the ABC I know of has always been a private corp so that means….
Found your problem, m8. Sorry your government is so cucked, and sorry your countrymen sold your gun rights away.

these are the fans of GG pocket the kiddie version

Countrymen didn't sell them away.
Government took them away, there was no vote.

The kiddie version is called spawn point
Also 1 of them looks familiar but in honesty it's probably not him

IIRC it was instituted by Gough Whitlam who was one of our shittest PMs and probably had some hand in the death of the previous leader of the Labour Party Arthur Caldwell who bretty good

WE GOT TUMBLRITES
WE GOT NINTODDLERS
Not a fucking surprise. All spawn point does is shill nintendo games, feature nintendo kiddies, and praise shitty indie games like the second coming of jesus.

Shes already banging her new co-host.

Bajo probably just stabbed himself.

Bajo's just doing twitch streaming these days

Was at some shitty event he was at and was tempted to do something but no good ideas popped up

this is the face of a man who had to go to work with the girl who put him in the friend zone for almost a decade.

SBS used to be government funded but actually was pretty cool 15-20 years back. International news and documentaries, and foreign TV and films, used to love watching Chan/Lee and Chinese martial arts stuff. Also lewd stuff, they had lots of that. No idea how they are these days except that at least I'm not paying for it compared to all the drivel on ABC.

JUST

Your countrymen rolled over and let themselves be disarmed, then, rather than standing up, and using their guns to tell the government to go fuck itself properly.

Is America truly the only country formed from a British Colony that isn't completely and utterly cucked to the government? It's not uncommon to have people march into their local government hearings, armed with rifles to protest gun grabbing legislature.

I knew girls were driving the Netflix movie videogame industry.

Its funny how these types always wank on about diversity and how evil whites are but they rarely if ever date someone of another race.

Cancer… finds a way

You'd rather she burn coal instead? With that pretty face?

Also, huh, I suppose this is why I hadn't been seeing the GG Youtube account uploading the new episodes recently.

No, I was implying both of them are hypocrites.

God damnit, the post quality on this site anymore.

anyone wanna hear about the time I fingered hex at a sydney nightclub?

they are willing to bang anyone until they feel the biological clock tick.

Then they drop the "fuck you dad" act.

or how I got blocked in seconds of Screenplays twitter acccount being made

holy shit

If we had more of a history built around telling the government to fuck off, or one based around personal liberties yeah.
But it was a country founded on shipping convicts over and breaking them to start a country. This place was pretty cucked from the start.

I don't know whether to be horrified or laughing my ass off.

Did you mention how you fingered her in a sydney nightclub

So this doesn't have any connection to the youtube red show Good Game by game grumps?

Other than me fingering Jontron in a Sydney Nightclub then no
:^_)

Do they?
My twitter account isnt on it because its new since last one got b&
Wouldnt surprise me

I saw the announcement for that shows twitter account so I replied to it with how the cuck hoast tried to blame Alison rapp being fired on GG amd the bullsbit coverage of GG in general and how they are IGDA mouth pieces that hate gamers

Shows are cancer. TV is nothing more than a brainwashing medium controlled by a perpetual tug of war between corrupt political groups and greedy corporations.
There's no such thing as a show "worth watching", there's no such thing as "non-fake" news.

If you want to learn about the world, go outside.
If you want entertainment, go push someone down a flight of stairs.
God fucking damnit, you people are retarded.

Who said anyone is watching the show?

What about MDE: World Peace

oh no , that sucks

Fuck off.

Is this her? Surely dressing up in blackface in the 2010s is something that Channel 7 does not want to support.

Bajo has never really liked her. He especially disliked everything she did in her first appearances as they got rid of his mate for some diversity hire.

Bajo was a shit host without Junglist. Jeremy was the objective observer who commented on the technical aspects of the show, while Stephen just went "Yeah, I had fun woooo".
When both were in accord, you knew the game was worth a damn.

Steph was a whore that inspired more Australian girls to be xD g4m3r gr177z and added nothing to the show beyond looking like a circus sideshow.

what are you talking about? she is not some sort of hypocritical whore!

yeah its her.

Well no shit, everyone has fingered her
i started the finger meme but have no way at all to prove it

Прослезился.

That's a very apt descriptor. I'm going to steal that. It's like "Lifetime movie," succinct and tells you everything you can expect.

Post pics of your fingers seeing as they probably have cancer from fingering her