4 am Thread

Losing control?

When did you first get into vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
exhentai.org/g/1044666/2285382e9d/
8ch.net/sonyeon/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already lost, just waiting for the demise.

Sonic for Genesis, I was 4 years old I think.

What a stupid question.

When i was 1 or 2. Played OOT religously without being able to read. i learned to read when i was 3 so i could play vidya

I'm gaining control BRO. Do you even puddin

it was a game called prehistoric man for supernes
i think i was about 9

Nigger there's not much I can go on.

You can go on me.

it was a lot of fun

Gut gud, faggot.

HEY FAG, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THE OP? THAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

hello dean takahashi

Oh yes. I found you, Ritsu. Not even flying to japan can save you from the guro. Maybe I'll draw her chopped up into 15 pieces just like how many K-On figurines you bought today.
There is no escape.
Really early on. I remember getting spiro or something for christmas and saying that it's for ages 8+ so I wasn't allowed to play it because I was too young.

Spyro is super fucking tame. Thats bullshit. Spyro is one of the best ps1 games.

I'm not Ritsu you cunt, he's in Japan fucking off somewhere. I'm his actuall replacement.

When my older bro got an N64

Saw "It" today, it was actually breddy gud.

>watching (((movies)))

>(((watching))) movies

I was born in 87 so I was playing games at around a year and a half old. My dad is a gamer so he always had the latest stuff. I stared with NES but around 4 he showed me how to use Amiga and later DOS. Been hooked ever since. According to him I beat super Mario before I turned 3

fellas lemme greentext my exhausting ass evening
weird response but okay

shoulda just stayed home lads

oldest memory was sonic on sega genesis, dunno how we had it but i remember sonic, vectorman, and a shitty Where's waldo game

it's a me, that faggot

I dont understand the appeal of bars. Drunk people are scary.

Fuck off.

In a small town like mine its just atmosphere i guess, usually you just go drink beers, maybe run into people you know and go home after chatting for awhile. this was out of the ordinary granted i haven't been going to bars as often since i quit smoking back in march

stop being a sour sport yak

Tbh i dont see the appeal in drinking either. You're just fogging up your mind for the sake of it.

beats clarity

thats fair, i like to have some drinks but i wouldn't force it on anyone. I don't advocate getting rip-roaring drunk which i might now to just knock myself out to sleep but getting a buzz is nice

I want to fuk that puddin.

reframe

You're too late another guy beat you to the punch.

i bet you love that sticky date

Kill all NEETs

I would rather be clear of mind rather than sedated.

Tbh im kinda afraid of what my drunk self is like.

In some bars you can go and play music.

why?

I believe you are in the wrong, for there was nothing there about mating with puddin.

a bit late but since someone finally decided to come
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I like thinking

I dont think they would appreciate MGRR. Though "cant say goodbye to yesterday" would fit in well. If i could play darts i would go.

an understandable fear. I know when i'm drunk i'm more emotional which is something i don't let my IRL friends see often. At the same time i need to knock some drinks back on my own just to air it out even if its just to 4am or myself

I've seen tons of music shows at bars now, it can range from absolute memory-making fun to an absolute drag

No.

See above.

I have alot stuffed up in my mind, and im afraid that if i drink im going to reveal my power level. its pretty high

I don't think I could ever drink. I'm not sure what will come out.

From as far back as I can remember. Vidya is life.

DESIST

hah, what's that ever got you?

pic is the best of the best

I can be with my waifu when i think.

Yeah if anything thinking has hindered me, since it makes me think of all my autistic things I did in the past.

if you're afraid of letting your power level slip don't do it, beer and whisky are nice but no point in subjecting yourself to it if its going to stress you out you know?

Or train yourself to understand your limits by drinking alone WHICH THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH. or just to see what kinds of booze you like or maybe make some cocktails for fun.

or don't drink at all there's nothing wrong with that either, men must make their own choices

I meant playing it yourself, like in a jazz jam.

Pool is fun too, i dont' go out socially much anymore unless i know i can play some rounds of pool

ah, i aint much of a musician though, despite the fact i'm constantly listening to music and seeking out new music to listen to

If i could learn the piano i would do it. Im shit at piano, at least with my left hand. I can do guitar decently well.

I also enjoy pool. Tbh my social game of choice is poker, but gambling is illegal in most states.

what's the point of getting to the edge and not jumping? when you wake up in hospital you've found the limit

Going to bed. Night.

Naito

sweet dreams

cuz hangovers fucking suck. getting too drunk just sucks dick most of the time anyway, its all about that sweet spot where you're the rigth level of unwinding and you're laughing and clinking glasses with friends

or maybe sharing one last glass of wine and a cigarette on the porch with a cute girl, those days were nice even if they amounted to nothin'

What does precum taste like?

I can help you find out

stop it
you should spoiler shit and give us a heads up with a trigger warning

drinking with women is a fucking meme anyway, its not like in anime where they get red in the face and a bit flirty, usual it leads to them bitching a lot or puking

never ever be a DD for chicks either thats the ultimate nightmare. its like herding cats

bah i should have just fucking fought that dude instead of letting the cops resolve nothing, everyone said I did the right thing but i feel like a coward who didn't actually fix anything

can't believe i'm dwelling on those drunkards

I'd just let it go. It ain't your problem dude.

/╲/\╭[☉﹏☉]╮/\╱\

uguu~

pretty cute tbh

hey nerds

Yes. I stayed up all night reading this. exhentai.org/g/1044666/2285382e9d/
The N64 because my father played it all day.

henlo

everyone in this thread should kill themselves tbh fam-a-lams

how are you doing today user

Fucking this

okay I Guess

what the fuck is that?

i got some new shoes

no that's not your shoes

i wish they were my shoes tbh

i love the smell of new shoes

tbh, they'd be worth alot of you got them

haha, I wonder what they smell like? haha

good

clearly a slav

no u

they're pretty comf tbh

tbh

this

tbh

missed you friend

who even are you and who the fuck am I even?

you are spider guy and i ruff u

but am I though and do you really?

no 1 could impersonate u so good to fool me

oh fugg

shhhhh it's real quiet hours

just (you) and (me)

i like to think someone is watching in silence

I like to think things too, maybe we could think together???

as long as someone watches

how can they watch when eyes aren't thinks? tho?

they can take our eyes but now our vision

but how is our vision eyes when you're a gey tho-mo-so-co?

is he okay?

no (you) died

Playing Polybridge while watching storm streams, awaiting my sisters arrival.
Good chance I'll be stuck with her for a while, the winds are getting ridiculous.

I told you someone was watching

8ch.net/sonyeon/index.html

what is even is even this?

korean boy lolli art

o-o.k-k

tbh

this

Don't forget today you all have to go to

Synagogue

sleep snug, smug