Is there any games with great female villains?

Is there any games with great female villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=200875&n=Creambee - Dark Queen Battle Loads.swf
flickr.com/photos/bellechere/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/03/rhonda-garelick-despises-aryan-beauty/
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
exhentai.org/g/830662/c35c4e60e8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did she really count as a villain when she was in control though?

Wasn't.

Females are only good for lewd.

Legend of Dragoon

What's better than defeating a female villain using your bepis

Off the top of my head there's female David Bowie The Boss.

Shovel Knight's Enchantress.

And Red Queen.

Shit forgot to attach the Queen.

real world

lmfao

Who the fuck is that? Looks like generic anime girl from dating sim.

Anonymous, oh can't you see?
There's no villain better than me!

I don't "play" VNs sorry.

Grunty truly is the best.

I agree. The designs for modern Pokémon have been kinda lacking. They're stylized, sure, but the execution and impact are pathetic.

She is from a children's game

We know

Normalfags want to fuck lumasine thiuvhy.

well you sure are interested and looking for attention, aren't you?

Gruntilda did nothing wrong. Wouldn't you want this all night long?

Yeah I gathered from that she is from one of those endless pokemon games.
She still looks generic as fuck.

I want to have sex with the dark queen.

No woman would ever wear this.
Why do video games always have to be so sexist?

Trying to pander to their misogynerd demographic.

No woman has superpowers and technology making her able to almost conquer the universe.

This eyebrowless bitch

TTYD
c: sexcbi

I know you're joking, but I wanted to post these anyways.

you've got the game?

I'm going to need a name for that second one.

you mean this one?
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=200875&n=Creambee - Dark Queen Battle Loads.swf

no like, the game she is from

it's shit

You did not disappoint.

I still came.

tell me

It's definitely not battletoads.

Battletoads?

Why do you normalfags have such low expectations.

Call gamestop and ask about it.

Gimmicks are dumb, you should be banned.

It's kind of a huge deal who the real villian actually is, but whatever.

The character is Madelyne Pryor and the cosplayer is flickr.com/photos/bellechere/

Her mother is more of a horrible bitch.

I would like to have sex with her.

fuck off back to /leftytard/

Barely a man, but enough for the comparison to work. Actually it's quite fitting. They'll accept a character from someone who's will bend over and present their asshole to them, but not someone who will stand up and tell them no. Which, IIRC, the character designer for Bayonetta said it was her own power fantasy. Which I've seen hand-waved because "lolno she was under the direction of a man.'

Damnit that's the reaction I should have used.

Thank you user. I was about to ask for the third black and white image of her since I didn't seem to save it.

Who wouldn't, crazy sex is best just don't date crazy.

I am triggered so hard by that first picture.

At least keep your enjoyment of it to 2D. Then the crazy is harmless.

Still will never have a fetish for used goods "MILFs".

Never have kids then. Oh wait, you won't, so its all good.

Joke's on you. I hate the obnoxious little shits, so this is a win win.

came, thanks

And we all hate you.

As if you will get any pussy in your lifetime, Holla Forums was one of the last boards where I expected people to actually think they have a chance with 3D.

>>>/tumblr/

Isn't she the one who abandoned her kids to go jellyfishing?

You know about that wife's son meme right

That should be a requirement for posting here to be quite honest.

Took longer than expected.

Fuck you OP my 3DS can't be charged anymore and I'm not done with Moon

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

They will with the right persuasion.

All this thread did was convince me that in order to be a female villain, the character has to be royalty or a mom. Lusamine only became a villain because her husband disappeared and wasn't able to give her the dick.

Indeed. I have actually seen someone cosplay Dark Queen, not too badly either. It was like the NES game appearance than the lewder arcade one though.

But Dahlia was just Alessa's mother. You're probably talking of her father.

Am I supposed to be intimidated?
What makes an excellent antagonist is strength and charisma, neither of which are feminine traits

Coincidentally, most female villains could be cured of their wicked ways with a good dicking.

You're supposed to get an erection, you faggot.

now, I like Rance as well as any other

I want her to step on my dick

man but antagonists aren't made for sexual fulfillment. Kenshin is an antagonist, but really her primary purpose is rapebait for Rance. Rance just takes the rational extreme

With that attitude you may as well cut yours off.

Her Husband vanished as he was investigating the ultra beasts and in her desperation to find him she ended up snapping and became fixated on the ultra beasts, Lilly says that before all this she was a very loving mother funny enough you can find her husband in game and yet he makes no attempt to go back to her or his kids.

It's fucking Battletoads, retard. How new are you?

What? Where?

He's the Pokemon island menu guy. Apparently he has amnesia.

Mohn on Pelago is her Husband.

Oh shit, how could I miss that with his hair being the same type and eyes being the same color. Thanks anons.

He didn't forget, he's got a photograph of them right there behind him. He's just too busy thinking about thos beans.

Did nothing wrong except failing to kill foolish samurai

Yotsuyu really makes me want to see a return of first pic related enemy type from VI.

Also, other pics related to topic.

If you apply a bit of sense, the point of the picture gets lost.

Battletoads?

I bet that you know the names of Nier Automata characters like a true Holla Forumsedditor

who the hell started the nier hate meme anyways? was it Holla Forums? was there some slightly left wing thing in the game that make them collectively shit their pants?

I hate the character designs.

sperg dev is that you?

thats gay

No, this is gay

Oh, don't act like you don't know.

I hated Nier when it first came out. It was massively overhyped and when I went to play it I got a painfully generic JRPG with hours and hours and hours of mind numbing fetch quests and backtracking. Evidently it "got better" after the beginning but I never gave enough of a shit to keep playing that garbage.

why does 90% media do this ?

Blondes are evil nazis, don't act like you don't know who created this meme.

The side-quests aren't that long, you ADHD pissant. That you're even complaining about back-tracking makes me think you just wandered around for hours killing whatever you could find, not knowing what to do unless it put a big map marker for you to follow before you even talked to Anemone.

Granblue Fantasy

90% of villains are, aside from their evil tendencies, in positions of respect and are required to be charismatic. but no im sure the point you were trying to make is that its propaganda

THIS TRIGGERS PENIS

Depends…
West - nogs and shitskins dindu nuffin
Nips - want the audience find the villain cool or give him/her an air of authority

More like nips were influenced by western media on that regard and are just copying it without knowing its origin.

Why is Alexia so lewd?

Because blond hair is linked to Highness, Fairness and Nobility, traits of rulers. Villains a few decades ago were dark-haired, swarthy, big brutes while the hero was noble with fair hair. Nowadays, with the push to inverted values by Marxists (based on Hegel's cyclical theory of status-quo being cast down so rebels can come into power and bring new ideas eventually leading to Utopia) blond hair, along with the masculine image and objective good, have become the traits of villains.

what fun are villains you can look down on? how is that intimidating? you outgrow brutish villains by the time your brain develops past 8 years old. go play destiny 2 you fucking baby.

its a first guess because theyre very likely to carry a vendetta and sperg out every time something is mentioned that has previously slighted them in some minor way. calm down.

Did you just get off the HWNDU bandwagon, user? Be honest.

as easy and fun a target as the jews are, ive never seen anyone come to Holla Forums and defend them or their policies till theyre blue in the face or get offended on their behalf. youre always going to be a hilarious example of that horseshoe thing you guys like to cry crocodile tears about

I hope you know that the Horseshoe Theory was meant to show how extremists tend to use the same methods to achieve their desired goal, and that it's not really about centrism.

you expect me to engage you in that nonsense over foreign politics? the hell board do you think youre on? lets get this straight. youre the one being led around because you just cant resist defending something youre probably guilty of.
this is just about that behavior which you seem all too willing to take responsibility for and my pointing out how its really kind of terrible no matter how you slice it.

Go back to freech

Yes. And that's called "being wrong."

If only that statement meant something or was factual.

Cutest Villain.

OP said games not goy simulators

I know Holla Forums and it wasn't Holla Forums.

All robot bosses are named after Marxist philosophers, and Pascal praises communism right before its populace starts to eat each others (starvation is recurrent in communist regimes) and then flee with the children, take control of a Engels-type mega robot to wreck other robots to come back to see that the children killed themselves because he taught them fear without anything to balance it out, he then either dies(I think) or forces you to get his memory wiped and he then sells part of the children he doesn't remember for maximum capital acquirement. Basically there is a kingdom of robots, a commune of robots, a tribe of robots (the ones in the desert, the most violent too), a GAY COMMUNITY of robots (amusement park) and a sect of robots.

To answer your question the people shitting on NIER are exactly the same people trying to meme Jojo hate.

God I fucking hate Link.

She's only a good villain if you ignore everything but the first game VN. Not the most logically consistent but entertaining for sure.

Kreia is the antagonist, not the villain.

Non H protagonists from nip works are almost always fucking faggots with no taste in women.

Its really because of how retarded Nintendo is about "destinies" with loz. Link coulda fuggged din and produced many red headed children in oracle's of seasons, but did he do that? No, he went back to princess blonde bimbo.
Link could've had malon and lived a nice quiet chill life on a ranch Although it's somewhat implied that happened in twilight princess. Or married a Zora princess, or lived with a forest loli forever.
But noooo, because muh destiny, muh fairy, muh childhood, muh princess fatass.

Link has plenty of other grills that would smash him till his hylian dick evaporated, but he apparently prefers to be an eternal beta orbiter as opposed to fucking midnas imp pussy. All because some gooks on some coastal island wanna repeat a story.

I'd go with Erim the Sinistral of Death. However you really need to recall the lore of the games because she seems more like an antihero.

Sadly it's headcanon from here on out.

these people get it. Honestly she was the best character in S/M besides Guzma.

come on.

who would you put in the top 10 pokemilfs?

You probably can't even name 10 ACTUAL canon PokeMILFs

Well Louisamine isn't mom bank from Gen 2.

She has handlehoops

The Queen from ICO

She looks like a fucking muppet

the real question is would you cum inside and take responsibility and become the best pokemon trainer to outdo her and do her forever?

Redundant.

The fuck is this you gay shithead?

I only recognize one of them, but I'm going to go ahead and guess all four of them are traps.

You probably recognize Ruka on the bottom right. I don't know the top two, but the bottom left is Ferris from Re: Zero. In his country everyone is raised to be feminine.

Stop promoting that gay shit gayboy.

Hi, Mark.
He asked a question, I gave him the answer.
My post is factually accurate. I will not stop posting it. Either delete the entire thread or leave the post up.

JEWS. The current blonde stereotype began in the US of the early 20th century. It was a product of ethnic contact between the native-born population and darker-haired immigrants (Italians, Jews, Greeks, etc.) who were often shocked by the relative sexual freedom of ’American’ women. This attitude existed in different communities, but it entered the mainstream culture primarily via Jewish immigrants–specifically through their “contributions” to art and literature. It is a common theme in Jewish novels: “The exotic female in Jewish life is the sexy shiksa, frequently a blue-eyed blonde who offers gratifications withheld, at least until marriage, by proper Jewish girls. A blend of arrogance and defensiveness prompts many Jews to claim that shiksas are more carnal and promiscuous than women of their own faith because Christians are less intelligent, refined, and clean than themselves. Goyishe Kopf (literally ‘gentile head’), the Yiddish colloquialism for stupidity, exemplifies the traditional contempt for Christians.” – Jaher, 1983 This theme entered popular American culture through fiction, motion pictures, and comedy routines, with well-known examples including the novel Portnoy’s Complaint by Philip Roth and the typecasting of Marilyn Monroe in vamp roles.

HOLY SHIT CHECKED

Are you retarded?

Why do you Gay Community faggots try so hard?

HRHGHGGHHHH

Delet this.

Hi, Mark.
A question was asked. I provided the answer. The question is on topic to the thread. The reply is on topic to the thread and question.
Either delete the thread or leave the post up. It will keep being posted. Nothing you can do will ever stop it.

JEWS. The current blonde stereotype began in the US of the early 20th century. It was a product of ethnic contact between the native-born population and darker-haired immigrants (Italians, Jews, Greeks, etc.) who were often shocked by the relative sexual freedom of ’American’ women. This attitude existed in different communities, but it entered the mainstream culture primarily via Jewish immigrants–specifically through their “contributions” to art and literature. It is a common theme in Jewish novels: “The exotic female in Jewish life is the sexy shiksa, frequently a blue-eyed blonde who offers gratifications withheld, at least until marriage, by proper Jewish girls. A blend of arrogance and defensiveness prompts many Jews to claim that shiksas are more carnal and promiscuous than women of their own faith because Christians are less intelligent, refined, and clean than themselves. Goyishe Kopf (literally ‘gentile head’), the Yiddish colloquialism for stupidity, exemplifies the traditional contempt for Christians.” – Jaher, 1983 This theme entered popular American culture through fiction, motion pictures, and comedy routines, with well-known examples including the novel Portnoy’s Complaint by Philip Roth and the typecasting of Marilyn Monroe in vamp roles.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/03/rhonda-garelick-despises-aryan-beauty/

Parasite Eve is pretty great. The protagonist is an NYPD officer who gets caught up in a 2.7 billion year old beef with this bitch, Mitochondria Eve, who doesn't just want to end humanity, but remake all eukaryotic life on the planet.

There aren't any. Or at least none that you can respect as adversaries (see Saladin to Richard the Lionhart). Women are neither strong or intelligent enough to be believable as serious opposition for the hero absent of male support. All attempts listed here are either Mary Sues (The Boss), from childish series, or waifufaggotry, all drenched in feminism (and that includes the Japanese games since Japan is damn cucked).

Any woman who is old enough to be a "MILF" has lost too many eggs to be reliable for reproduction. The Milf meme is no different than the "thicc" meme in trying to normalize lowering standards.

B-B-BUT GLORIOUS NIPPON ISN'T CUCKED

Just because they push strong women everywhere, think with MUH DICK, push traps onto weebs and all protagonists are effeminate bitch boys doesn't they're cucked, you faggot.

Oh look it's this faggot again.

Don't forget the racial LARPing that infests their animation and comic books.

The ost in this game is great too and the plot is thick enough that you probably won't get bored if you like the gameplay.

At least put in the effort to update your b8 nigger.

Weebs are truly pathetic.

If anime characters are white, shouldn't something like forty to fifty percent of them be obese and in the case of American whites, of dubious racial heritage?

Try again cuck.

To be anti-anime is to inherently be anti-white.
Have you ever considered not being a butthurt goon?

I don't even know where she's from but from the design you can tell she looks a lot different than what you see in VNs. It's just your autism

I don't hate him. Relax that rampaged ass.

Let me guess, you're one of those Yellow Fever Niggers who pretend Gook women are as attractive and less feral than White women despite reality saying otherwise

bbbb-b-b-b-but anime characters are white! kotaku told me so!

You're a special kind of retarded aren't you

They're slanty eyed Whites.

-t. kotaku writer

European women wear a lot of makeup too, if you've seen german woman without makeup, you would thought its a man.

I swear to god I saw a trap version of that character somewhere.

I know Hitler called the Japs Honorary Aryans but Japs really aren't White.

Except European women have more attractive hair, faces, bodies than Gook women. Hence the hordes of Gooks trying to look Whiter while the opposite doesn't happen to anywhere near as close.

IN BED

German women are not a fair comparison, they are usually the most hideous ones in Europe

He said Europe.

Right, sorry.

She's a villain because she makes my dick feel all worn out, right?

Another weebtard detected.

Like this thread?

Correct.

Look at all these great arguments. Logical, sound, and we'll thought out.

Look at this stupid post. Illogical, nonsensical and poorly written.

God damn when will this artist actually start doing feminine bodies?

Written as though the user I posted them as a reply to hadn't done exactly the same thing.

One is an average the other is not. Second off the third is such a massive straw you should be beaten for posting it. The white girls is at a much bigger angle and she is also smiling much wider.

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies.

In other news, anyone remember this chick?

Nigger, white women on avarage are much more attractive than fucking mongoloids and many look like those in the picture, However the gooks in the picture are not the norm you retard.

Anime characters have large round, expressive eyes and small, slim pointy noses; features commonly found in causasians not mongoloids.

Way to repeat what I wrote while attempting to frame it as disagreement.
"Many" is not the norm any more than "some" or "a lot of".

What race does a character like Tintin for example fall within, with his tiny black eyes, stub-nose, round face and small mouth?

No, no one does. You are the only one who knows the secrets of old gaming.

How about you read the words in the same sentence you fucking retard.

She's so elegant and refined. I want to put my penis in her various orifices.

These images are dumb and unfortunately get reposted to hell.

Ah, the cute girls.

Hell, why not? It isn't as though you have an argument or anything.

I cannot tell wether it is some Holla Forums autist or Holla Forums pretending.

Anyone have a link to that comic where the Magma grunt dates the protag?

Oh great, the no u game.
Fuck off and die.

Honestly, it just seems like leftover Holla Forums fuckers trying to ruin everything.

I would love to be included in her flight plan.

What does she mean by this?

She means that you should put your finger inside a blender dummy

Blonde is a unique and rare recessive trait, whereas brown hair is a common and domainant trait. Blondes will stick out in a sea of Brunettes.

FFT broke this rule by having a huge cast of blondes with a small amount of brunettes.

Hnnnggh

It souns to me like a rat just got you by the balls

I'll have you know he just happens to be one of the few black men in existence who hates anime.

Is it that difficult to have a game with normal women in it? The average cup size is C and not these oversized implants.

Maybe one did?

rly sets the noggin rollin

Females as villains? What is this SJW cuck shit?

Females?
What is this gay community cuck shit?

This is more realistic tbh

I'm glad they didn't kill her. Her type makes my dick diamonds.

Basically this.

Oh spooky

meant to reply to

What makes you say that? Genuinely curious about this.

Well, that was legitimately horrifying. Well played.

>tfw text on a screen is 1000x more horrific than jump scares could ever be

The other two Local 58 videos are pretty great too

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

oh my goodness, if I didn't just eat I'd fap.

Weebs pretend that Japs aren't as cucked as Swedes.

Shoo shoo Holla Forums goon

do they have niggers roaming the streets like monkeys?

Stay mad weeb.

Not as much as Swedes do but yeah, thanks to American bases exporting Niggers.

Anyway, the Japs having such Racial LARPing in their animation and alterations makes them Swede cucked by default.

But how does eating prevent fapping? I don't share this function.

I reported you, enjoy that ban ;)

Japs are so cucked they won't even control their women. A lot of the garbage noted on White women applies as much or more to Japs.

If I eat a light meal, I can fap just fine.
If I eat a heavy meal, it makes me sleepy and relaxed, nothing can get me going.

have you ever even played the games you dumb nigger?

Well she tries to kill you more than once.

You disgust me.

I think that she was a fucking retard and Big Boss had the hots for her, honestly young Ocelot is the only good thing to come out of that game.

Get out.

I don't care honestly, he just makes funny gay noises and looks like that guy from Rocky

Megatowel detected

It's kind of a stretch. I was honestly hoping for this sort of question back when the thread started, but everyone (myself included) went into shitposting mode anyways.
The evil entity itself isn't that great, it's just a big baddie to kill, but it was still very memorable to get all the way there and be taunted by her while she controls Shield Knight.

I'm sorry I triggered your autism by posting an antagonist rather than a proper villainess.

Fingers aren't meant to blenders, blenders are for babies.

Wasn't there one of these that called for us citizens to do guerilla warfare against the invading forces that took over the government, only for it to be pulled and say that the message was an error?

It's not alright, please stop giving me nam flashbacks.

I'm a fucking leaf and that terrified me more than many things in life have.

God fucking damn you. This had be going down the rabbit hole watching creepy shit on YouTube and now I can't sleep.

I'm gonna quickly shill for embed related.

She's a Mary Sue in a worse story after MGS2 who got retconned into being the center of the universe.

That's called an antagonist, you illiterate fucktard.

Why are you quoting me and that other guys as if we were one person?

Is there any game you can defeat the big bad evil woman with the dick?

Oh shit, I didn't mean to. My bad.

MGQ and Rance games I'd say

Quit bickering and post more porn you cunts

what if they did this but to tooty
say, get someone pretty to give her child bear hips in the machine grunty made

Yeah, and no woman has ever been of any physical threat to a realistically war-like man.
It's all fantasy.

Robot Britney Spears worked out pretty well

What game? Googling c gears give me sand removal and pokemans

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ratchet and Clank; 2, I believe.

Im fucking blind

almost, Ratchet and Clank 3

You could also say the final boss in Sly 2 was female

Man, seeing all these west vs. Japan post made me realize there isn't a lot of good western female villians.

Well good western female characters in general. Here's the one that came to mind.

Childhood boner flashbacks

Why post the "bad" ending one?

is there a more laughter-inducing pasta?

It is pretty funny.

The pasta is basically spam, what did you expect. I don't know how the spam filter didn't pick it up.

Now show the one with dudes

In fairness most swedes hate swedes either because they think were all massive racists or because they think everyone is a massive cuck. Its a silly place don't come here.

Left wing subversion is a hell of a thing.

Patrician taste, user.

You mean jewish subversion. Both the left wing and the right wing are equally affected by it.

there is some hope for this board after all

She literally did nothing wrong. She just wanted to leave this shitty world.

Yeah but she's a shit character, so it wouldn't really count as a "great female villain".

Glad I'm not like the schizophrenic male population and actually don't desire women fictional or not. God most of you are pathetic

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/sweden/
>>>/reddit/

Found the landwhale. Keep fucking crying you cunt.

wew

People on this board are getting progressively more stupid

There are 3d qts

The sheer amount of butthurt those images cause on 2ch and Futaba is insane.
Nips are really easy to bait.

exhentai.org/g/830662/c35c4e60e8/

Being a male villain and defeating a female hero using your bepis

tits or gtfo

Women suck for the same reason men fap to them
Biology.

ITS TIME

Some. You're the only one who responded to the Queen. Though this was a shitty thread anyways.

Niggers love anime you lying fuck.

You're misusing that term you fucking autist. It won't stick. I told you last time, you can't force memes.

Gas yourself.

This unfortunately

I'm fucking crying.