Backlog thread - What should you be playing?

I hate being such a consumer whore. So how's that backlog coming along user?

Really bad, lots of pirating, little of playing.

Alright. Beat Tsugunai a few nights ago. Not playing anything new at the moment since I've had a hankering to replay something I'd played years back. After that though, I haven't settled on what to play next.

I should be playing something but instead i'm jerking off to MMD VR videos

at least you're only wasting hard drive space and not money as well.

Found my old 360 from nearly 12 years ago

Been playing the games I played a long time ago and having a great time

Better to have a lot of stuff of interest to you to play in the future, than to have nothing left of interest to play. Though, I will say that in my own experiences I've noticed that with downloaded games, there's not quite as much drive to get around to them, be it just too much variety or having made no investment into them to get your money's worth from.

This reminds me I either need to drag out my PS1 or emulate some stuff, but that just makes my backlog even bigger.

My backlog is pretty short, actually:

System Shock 2
Thief Gold
Thief II: The Metal Age
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Arx Fatalis
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind – Game of the Year Edition [currently playing]
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Game of the Year Edition
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Fucking neat.

And far more. I feel like I am past the point of no return.

Chrono Cross
Disgaea 2
Persona 2 IS and EP
Strange Journey
Xenogears
Xenosaga episode 1
Xenoblade X

I bought P3P and SJ day one and still never finished them, doesn't help th as t I lost the copies due to moving (along with my 3DS) I downloaded P3P and was gonna give SJ another go but then Redux was announced, not sure if I should wait until it's out.

I lost track of my backlog. Right now I have:
And fuckall for free time

Did you google "immersive sims" or something?

I like immersive sims, but I was mostly building my backlog around PC exclusives. Morrowind is the exception. Dark Messiah doesn't count, since its console port is stripped-down garbage. Oblivion is on there just because it's what I'm playing right now.

As of right now I got;
Not sure what to start first.

Oh fuck abandon thread

Calm your autism, there's no cause for alarm.

To update on this, i'm finally going to play Kingdom Hearts today. I'll finally get out of that island and beat that fag at the race for the boat name.

Just finished Blaster Master last night. Thief Gold is basically the only thing in my backlog but good lord is it a slog even if I enjoy the game.

I beat KH1 on the ps2 many, many years ago, and I've been playing it again on the ps4 recently.

Either it aged terribly, or I aged terribly, or both, because the combat and platforming seem much clunkier than I remember.

And I had way too much trouble with Cerberus this time around.

I'm not looking forward to fighting Sephiroth again.

I don't have a backlog. I'm honestly having a hard time finding games that interest me as it is. Doesn't help that I don't really like going back to older games much.

I had to pace my piracy because of how big my current backlog got.

Then you aren't trying to look for games. Where are you looking for games?

The platforming is terribly clunky and it's age is not an excuse when you consider that smooth as butter platformers like Jak & Daxter and Mario Sunshine came out around the same time.

No, I just don't keep a list of games I want to play. If I find something interesting then I play that until I grow bored of it, rinse and repeat.
I'm usually wading through shit on Steam to see if there's anything neat. Either that or I occasionally find something on here that I want to play. That's about it.

>all the Yakuzas after 1 since I already beat that one on New Year's 2016
This site is the one reason I hardly ever play video games anymore and I hate it.

Ok.

I bet you are one of those faggots who think that Steam is all there is to videogames and actually pays for all their vidya.

I bet you are just a faggot.

Yeah i'll suck your dick.

get a second monitor; One for Holla Forums and one for vidya. That's how I got over it

I should fucking stop this jumping to new games every couple of minutes, at least I finally completed FF6 and Chrono Trigger a couple of weeks ago

This is all because of piracy and the internet.

I have two monitors already. How the fuck do you scroll on Holla Forums while playing vidya? Do you just constantly alt-tab?

Amazing

fix 404 error