Sidekick Appreciation Thread

Post your favorite video bros. Discuss video bros.

What things put a sidekick into the bro-tier?

This little buddy

They don't act like a faggot and get jealous just because the hero of the series gets the spotlight.

Luigui is fucking gay.

Tails is pretty yiffy

Luigui? Is that a Dynasty Warriors character?

Nothing tops this guy in terms of bro-tier behavior.

eh

This guy

Would you let Arbiter sit on your face?

Too bad this sidekick dies halfway through the game. One of my all time favorites.

D-Dog best dog.

Say what you will about the game, but these two guys always have your back in a big way.

Sein is best light waifu

Hell, if anything, Chief's his sidekick.
'Least in the one game where they work together.
Arby's the one what actually does shit, while the Chief just follows orders, kills shit, or dooms an entire planet.

Being more fun than the hero in terms of powers, personality, appearance, ect.

These two adorable little fairies. Childhood friends/rivals who dance around to provide buffs and heals, get into petty arguments, and have a bunch of different masks that change their personalities and abilities. Melynx mask is best mask, maximum jewing, cute (and kind of cringy) cat noises, and even some shitty puns. Kayamba's got a great personality too, and he's much funnier than Cha-Cha. They're helpful, don't distract or annoy you, and the only time they get in the way (and very rarely at that) is if you give them something like the Grill mask, which had a special attack that could knock you over if it hit you.
Fuck the useless generic cats they were replaced with. Those annoying assholes just screech and meow constantly and don't do anything useful, and can only steal the lowest quality garbage materials.

Amateurs

Video games?

What's a Paladin?

why are you stuttering

Sidekicks that add movement mechanics are pretty god tier.

The game may have been shit but at least we had a sidekick who did fuck all and didn't get in the way.

Fug. I was meant to spoil that. Not sage.

DD was the true loyal companion to Punished i far better than Kaz and Revolver Ocelot imo.

Fuck i mistyped!

Who cares about characters in games when you're not playing them? You have autism.

newfag detected