Webm Thread: Mediocre OC edition

How often do you make OC webms anons?
Ever make anything your a little proud of, even if it's just for the fact that you made it yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/koWDr
archive.is/76RVv#selection-341.0-353.49
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i masturbated to this once

(Checked)
Well that's one way to start a Webm thread.

I've never made a webm before, but I converted some videos into mp4s and just post them on here.I know how to make webms i'm just lazy to make them

how does?

Infrequently. I made one that took that one guy's amazing video set to Twelve Steps to Hell about Phil Fish's meltdown that gets posted now and then, and I made one about Carly Fiorina falling off a stage because that was really funny.

this one?

Well most of the time I just screen capture with Shadow play, but that's only for Nivida cards. I hear OBS is also good for screen capture.
Then I just use windows movie maker to trim/mix clips, and add audio.

But that's just for the few shitty vids I make on a whim, There is obviously better software to use if your were going to put actually effort into a vid.

somebody post that on webm where a guy tested out that furry facerig application thing by masturbating while it recorded his face.

Yes, just the second part though. Man, what a time.

I mostly just do conversions. It's pretty rare to come across an idea for OC that is worth pursuing. Here are some examples though.

I haven't recorded any original gameplay in a long time because I don't feel like any of it would be worth recording and sharing.

Does no one have the Mike David's The DIE EP in webm? That shit is nowhere to be found on torrent sites and Soul Seek.

just webm'd this clip

previous webm thread archive.is/koWDr

some older OC I made.

weird, i can't find it on youtube

my first trips.

I forgot to rename it to older OC sorry also not sorry.

Jim going off is an amazing sight too see thats for sure.

Fresh OC

It doesn't include the best part at the end unfortunately.

Link to the rest of the incident???

At around 9:25

Check out his latest Hugbox video for more info.

reminded me of Mount & Blade multiplayer for a moment
especially the attempted push forward, and all the randoms just melting away in front of the coordinated guild players

well, might as well post a few that I've made myself.

Thank you user this is fucking gold!

Greens can suck my fucking balls

strong womyn are a meme.

This was good for like 10 seconds

Was hoping for sanic.

I see no problems with this video. Items are fun for casual play.

he gets 2 stars in a row while everyone else get's hit by a lightning. The rng gods helped him a lot
everyone hates items. That guy has 10k points, so he is way above average in mk, but even the shit ones, those with 5k or 1k points hate items. I don't think I heard a single person defend them yet.

What's the song on the 1st one?

do you got the webm of a similar type of video but with that one smug purple haired cunt idol?

What's wrong with ponytails though?

Sauce on the music in the second webm?

Classic mediocre GTA V OC from me

Avril 14th

Is the whole movie that good?

Thanks!
What about the second one?

This one?

Never seen it, I seen mixed opinions about it on here a couple of time though

lol what a coward, killing innocent people. No challenge in that.

no sauce sorry

that be it. Thanks

No problem user

Absolutely nothing. Only plebs don't appreciate the beauty of ponytails.

I'll poke around and try to find it.

Thanks, I'm trying to find it too, but no luck ;_;

cute

What the hell ever happened to nyanners anyways?

Explosive anxiety and fear of persecution. To this day I still don't think they're a legitimate tumblrite, they've done way too much shit for /a/ for that to ever stick in their brain.

Went off the deep end, like so many other namefags.

Unrelated, but does anybody recognize the music in webm related?

Ministry, the land of rape and honey, from the album, the land of rape and honey.

just testing something

Thanks, friendly /mu/se.

she became a normal

someone needs to shop moonman's face over the guy shooting.

I don't get the appeal of remixes that destroy their source material by making it sound indistinguishable from regular instruments. This is why homoMADs are the best, they don't do that shit.

mooncunt can fuck off

Holla Forums is a nigger free zone

Anyone got the scene where Harley and Nightwing were tickling each other?

haha

I miss the Boston Salt Party

what's the song?

Sauce on the song? Normally hate electronic music but I kinda like this one tbh

Mother Russia Bleeds trailer song, not sure what it is.

No.

debil

Reporting pedo for attempted derailment.

I've got something better.

It's a copypasta, retard.

user you don't have to post the same few DSP/Core-A-gaming videos almost every thread.

-4STR

Always bothered me that they just sit there taking it. You are a group of people and the guy shooting you is using a fucking double barrel that he takes his time with reloading, why would you not all just fucking rush him

Black Racers by Fixions.

Yeah, when they just take the sound and retune it to suit the purpose it doesn't work. Gachimuchi is the one true king.

RA3 wasn't even a good game, but the main theme was pretty decent.

Only some Dirt Rally and MWLL webm's. And converted some others.

I'm not complaining or anything, especially since it's actually videogames, but out of curiousity why do you like posting the DSP videos so much?

it's funny to see him get progressively angrier and angrier. He starts by being mildly annoying and goes to full rage towards the end. Also how do you manage to lose at 50cc?

What a fucking mess of a person.

Thanks mate

MADanon, is that you?

Name of the show?

This tbh. Stuff like are a good compromise between keeping the source material as intact as possible, and creating something new out of it. It's like someone took a bunch of paintings and glued them together to make a new one, instead of ripping them apart and using the different coloured bits to make an entirely new thing.

yep its me

Also name of the show is kodomo no jikan

Cool. I am guessing you still didn't have much time to find new MADs?
Keep going, MADanon. you rock.

Thanks man, I have been getting 1 or 2 MADs here and there but I haven't really seeked out to get many

I see what you did there.

Shit I fucked up

I made that Enya Puridotto webm. It's the only good OC I've ever made. I am proud of it.

song in first one?

kazuma didn't deserve that shit

What games are those?

4th webm music source?

Fresh OC

Anyone know the source of the song?

wew

Even i am not such a retard. Is this your first webm? Tell me its your first webm. This is awful.

holy shit stickdeath.com….. i haven't seen this in forever

Deutschland

what in the fuck…. i thought it had to be shopped but it still pull up those same results

How about you watch 10 seconds of it and search google for lyrics that are literally written there?

I like nuPewd.

oww shit boy. Really funny to see that, considering he is trying to go politically correct lately. Also how did you make that webm? You recorded his stream or something?

I'm really getting sick of you retards posting this like it means anything, watch it again and see the 20 small spiders with their little health bars to the right move and attack them, then realize the ability to spin and deal damage is based on how many things are hitting him, each singular hit has a pseudo random chance of 20% or some amount, 1 person hitting him = not a lot of spins, those 20 spiders hitting him = a lot spins you mongoloid.

Basically that happened because the giant spider was too fucking stupid to think maybe he shouldn't attack him with the tiny spiders that deal very little damage but still proc the spin, this isn't a case of extreme RNG, there are much MUCH worse examples of ridiculous RNG in this same game and yet you dumb niggers keep flocking to this clip and letting anyone who has the slightest understanding of the game know how much of a retard you are. You want to complain about RNG that is fucking fine, it's the reason this game now uses pesudo rng to try and prevent shit from happening but this fucking clip isn't RNG, stop fucking posting it and acting like you have a single leg to say anything when you use this clip.

Oh shit, I remember that meme.

i swear i recognise the voice of the guy

F

The slower the meme is, the fresher it stays.

That's very very true, Satan.

Pixie Paris - Es rappelt im Karton

Posting it because it's funny, not because it shows how random Dota is. Of course it's the spiders fault. No idea what items axe has, but he surely has a shield if not a vanguard which means the little spiders deal no damage to him but only increase the chance of him spinning. When I said "The rng gods helped him a lot" I did not mean that clip, I was referring to that mario kart clip in which a guy got two stars in a row, and while one star was active someone else got a lightning which means not only did he get two huge items, but everyone else on the map got fucked up on top of that.

I like the way you think user.
Why did that amuse me more then anything

Someone wanted a Ziggo webm in the last thread.

I hate CY+2.

who is this killer loli?

that's the original title
no joke

Man I hate DSP so much yet I can't stop watching these.

He really astounds me at how much someone can actually be shit at video games, ones that have already been dumbed down.

;_;7 RIP Seijuro, eh protecteded us till the end.

He's watching the skies for us now, user

bump

Whatu happened?

God that episode was so cathartic.

Anyone got the hold me back compilation webm we had a month back or so?

this one?

Could you provide source on the anime?

Yeah! That's it. Thanks user.

if you have to ask, then it's nothing for you.
just watch the popular stuff like one punch man or naruto

Holy shit, did these degenerates fuck up his car? No wonder he ran them over.

What a retard.

This happens when you calculate targeted bit rate using that formula that's been passing around for a while now:
(((12 582 912 - AUDIO SIZE IN BYTES) × 8) ÷ VIDEO DURATION IN SECONDS) ÷ 1000 = TARGETED VIDEO BIT RATE IN KILOBITS

THE MAD MAN DOES IT AGAIN

that's gold. i bet its gonna be drama

apparently died in a fucking cajak, drowned

oh I'm sure your edgy generic moeshit is truly patrician and obscure

niggs gon' nigg

feels bad

It is my first webm, and I apologize.

What do I have to update if this DOES play in my preferred media player but DOESN'T play in firefox?

what a fucking faggot

he made firewatch what do you expect

lol
archive.is/76RVv#selection-341.0-353.49

what a beta cuck

I am not into modern games, I have no idea what firewatch is

A walking simulator.

Every time, every single fucking time

Amazing how everyone was fine with pewdiepie until he started being a bad goy.

SJW genocide when?

Do you know the name of the song in the second webm? It sounds familiar, might've been a meme at some point, been looking for it for years.

Nigger please

Better Off Alone - Alice Dj

Goon LPers were always buttmad at him for making money off of something they totally invented. And this grudge has spread to their twitter followers and the indie clique.

Anyone know what that voice clip from the third webm is? I swear i've heard it and i can't place it.

Thanks.

actually made another OC Webm for this thread.
Must be a new record for me.

Those guys are gonna go hungry it seems.

I wanna say Private Ryan or Thin Red Line but it's actually one of the Red Orchestra games because of the music.

Thanks for the curated content, lads.

Can someone please make a pewdiepie version of this webm?

Holy shit, are you 12? Go back to cuckchan.

This isn't the draw thread. If you want something made, then make it yourself.

NO
What is this?! WHY ARE THEY RAPING BRUCE TIM'S BATMAN? WHY ARE THEYRAPING THE BEST BATMAN WHAT ARE THEY DOING GET THIS OFF KIDS SHOULDN'T WATCH THIS
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS!!!

shameless plug

I think someone requested this last thread or something, didn't realize I had it until now.

I… want this

I don't have the music software/auto-tune capabilities on my current sound editing software…

I've never watched pewdiepie and never will, but I hope his countersuit makes him even richer.

Best holiday

nice.

A person could be smart, but people are a stupid, panicking animal.