So I just finished pic related, what do you guys think about it?

So I just finished pic related, what do you guys think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-CYUJVYShU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that like a walking simulator for numales?

Wouldn't go that far, it's a very simple horror adventure game with Puzzles that could be slightly more challenging and unecessary stealth segments.

How? The game even criticizes unnecessary body modifications at one segment.

walking simulator
it's shit

Garbage, walking with epilepsy simulator. No, putting in a 4 digit code you found in a room is not a puzzle.

i watched vinny play it because its a shit game.

hell the message of the game is some stupid fucking communist "otherkin/transhumanist" bullshit. its literally a tumblr game written by leftist kiddies, you can tell by fact its trying to be "deep" and "woke" but they use swear words in nearly every single conversation.

But that's completely untrue. Body modifications and transhumanist experiments are shown to be mostly horrendous, it's just not completely black and white.

the whole thing with the werewolf was that he wanted to be a furry so he got surgery and started murdering people because "thats just who i am WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT ME BOO HOO HOO"

mentally ill people need either theraphy or a gun to the face, not acceptance..

Did you completely miss the article on his computer with an interview while a man obviously raises reasonable questions about body modifications being wrong while the interviewed man tries to bullshit his way through with a sneaky manner?

Did you miss the part where the said furry was disappointed with the change?

Did you miss the fact that the changes were shown as horrendous?

The e-mail where his brother berates him for overacting and being a little bitch, sending packages to his parents and says "if you want to be accepted, then start acting reasonable"?

As well as the fact that it was implied that the only reason that the guy changed into a werewolf was to fulfill his power fantasy and get back at the people who laughed at him?

This is not the game standing for genetic modifications on humans. It just doesn't portray the issue in a completely black and white fashion.

Holla Forums is so fucking autistic that you cant even openly criticize things they dont like without it also somehow being in support of those things

oh fuck off, i dont even browse that shithole, and i don't need to to know when a game is tumblr-tier trash written by 12 year olds.

But everything you've said so far has been wrong.

And you type like a 12 year old too.

The whole thing about the werewolf was a story about a son and a father not being able to understand each other. Major spoilers below if you give a shit.

The son had problems because he felt weak and was constantly mocked by other peers.
The father was overly strict on him which made the son resent him.
The son decided to take up bodily modifications which he later regretted because he thought that would make him become strong.
This caused even further divide between them which escalated to the point where the son decided to live somewhere else.
This led to the son, escaping from his family, trying to prove to himself that he is truly strong and not a coward which led to him becoming fucking insane.
This in turn led to ADAM-AI being able to easily manipulate him into killing ADAM and his "friends"

This story-arc is supposed to play into the main character's conflict with his son. It is supposed to be a parallel to the problems that Daniel faces, not a way to prove an agenda.

my posts aren't being sold on steam for money. thats why i have the liberty of writing however i please.

Really nice aesthetics, the game is quite immersive. It's a shame that's boring.

Concerning gameplay: while I agree that the gameplay kind of sucks although exploring the environments and finding stuff is fun there is one thing that kind of makes it bearable.

This is a horror game.

You don't really go into a horror game expecting a fun game as much as you come into a horror game expecting a good atmosphere and a thrill of excitement that comes from fear.

Observer might not be the best at it but I think it's worth checking out for what it does.

It would be far more fun if they just toned down the stealth segments or just completely threw them out They are tense, but that's not really an accomplishment, because almost every stealth game is tense and the stealth in this game isn't exactly great and made some slightly more complex puzzles than

then it could be a really good adventure game, but as it stands it's at best a mediocre adventure game gameplaywise I think that the story and atmosphere are actually pretty good though.

I watched vinny play this and although it is a walking simulator with minimal puzzles, it has a decent story and good atmosphere, but it's not in any way scary, and it does rely on jumpscares.

As said, most of the transhumanist modifications are shown to be horrible and degenerate, the only part where it's implied that they might be good is when Dan's wife needs a modification to cure her terminal illness, but Dan convinces her not to.

You can compare it to SOMA, but SOMA's true horror was the questions it brought to light with its story (and not the shitty stealth sections), while in Observer there was a mild attempt at making you think twice about transhumanism and a lot of interesting effects and crazy visuals. The rest is pretty mediocre and you can actually pinpoint the parts where they just handed a script to Rutger Hauer, didn't explain the scene to him and just said "read this" especially at the flashback where you learn why his son hates him.

9/10 it's pretty good.

Also, the worldbuilding and side characters are great, the best part of the game actually. Except the drug dealer and his girl that has a strange washing machine phobia

This, actually some of the talks with the side characters are probably the best parts of the games, especially the talk with the Sexbot and the talk with the family who doesn't want to augment themselves.

Just a question, do you get anything for completing all 10 levels of the Fire and Sword: Spiders minigame? I missed one.

Downloading it, OP.
It better be good or I'll fuck you up

Have fun with it user, tell us what you think later on.

Bump

Gee

I

Wonder

Where

You

Came

From.

Perhaps

You

Should

Go

Back.

No faintest idea what it is.

Visuals gave me a headache and the controls were shit despite zero actual gameplay being present.

3/10, +1 from uninstaller being quick and easy to use.

How ironic that you accuse me of being a reddittor and yet you don't know how to sage.

I don't think about it at all.

You can make things readable without reddit spacing you fucking retard
And the only one who needs to sage here is you

Why exactly would I sage my own thread you retard? I used this post to bump the thread, hoping to get more discussion on the game. And spacing between sentences or parts of text can make them have a bigger impact on the reader.

You notice this sentence more because I spaced it.

Why don't you bitch about this user ? Most of my posts are written like this one and yet you bitch about the one post that was clearly made that way to emphasize the punctuation.

*not punctuation but listing.

Trying really hard to fit in.

You are also wrong about that, you are not supposed to make the spacing to highlight a sentence but to seperate different thoughts/topics, like the user did who you are trying to switch the blame on.

Like I did for every other post of mine? Actually the same thing I did for this post also? That post was a list of reasons why user was wrong. Every sentence in that post is a separate reason for why he was wrong.

To be honest I could have used greentext to do that but it just didn't really fit the way that I wanted to write it in.

It's playable in VR if anyone cares: youtube.com/watch?v=n-CYUJVYShU

I really liked it, although I am a sucker for cyberpunk. I feel the world is what DE:HR should have been.

STOP BEING NICE YOU HUGE PUTO