Video game shirts

Any of you own some good shirts or know any good websites to by some? Getting sick of being so much of a sperg I can't show off my interests in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

eightysixed.com/
sanshee.com/
meatbun.com/collections/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have this one, my so-called friends don't like it.

do you identify as a gamer?
do you have a reddit account?

Quentin was too good for this world.

Where did you get it from? Is the shirt itself decent quality? I've ordered shirts before, but whenever they arrive it always end up at ching chong quality

Red bubble is alright.

Red Bubble, it's okay for what it is.

Does not compute

Graphic t-shirts are retarded, regardless of what the graphic is or what type of graphic t-shirt, be they band shirts or shitty meme shirts.

then what do you wear?

Non graphic plain and dark t-shirts probably.

blanks and stripes

>eightysixed.com/
Really nice quality shirts. I have a bunch from them and they're all super comfy. I'm wearing pic related right now.

>sanshee.com/
Not as well made or comfy, but still alright.

According to the Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung led by Stasi Jew Anetta Kahane this is an indicator of beeing a Nazi.
Are you a Nazi?

t. Someone with simmilar settis

>giving free advertising to (((video games)))

Pic 2 is perfect because you can tell that the person wearing the shirt hasn't even played a video game with a health system represented with hearts.

my classmates bought me a dark grey foxhound t shirt when I was still in highschool, it's nice because it's fairly low profile, doesn't scream muh videogame culture, and the logo is pretty rad itself. that's pretty much all I got.

This is pretty much all I own at the moment too. Trying to make a change though like I stated in the OP. Mostly, I'm just looking for a simple Metal Gear Solid shirt, or possibly a Metroid shirt. I'd also like to order some shirts from my favorite bands, but most of the bands I enjoy tend to be obscure newer metal bands and I'm not sure if any of their merchandise would be very high quality. Pic related is one of the designs I would like on a shirt, but I can't find a shirt already in production, and most websites that let you make your own tend to be shit too.

what are you underage?

3 wolf moon
haha

Pretty much what I was looking for. Except maybe a Diamond Dogs shirt, or just a black shirt with the Metal Gear Solid title written in red like the first game.

I have a cool Portal shirt that says "Science is Awesome!" and Wheatley

I'm going to need a source on that so I can get really fucking pissed off.

*playing a 3DS in public with a fedora and cringy vidya shirt.

I am specifically against wearing a Fox Hound shirt because I am afraid I would be mistaken for some type of furry

How can someone be so insecure? Only reason you shouldn't wear a videogame-related shirt is if it's got a big logo or some meme shit on it, because that would just be tacky. Even then, the only people who'd care would be other Holla Forumsirgins.

What is Quentin up to these days? Didn't he fuck off into obscurity or something after people found out the college he went too?

He was in /christian/ last year

Pretty much exactly my mind set at this point. As long as it isn't a meme shirt or some gay shit like that, who cares? Absolutely nobody gives a shit except people here, or the most stuck up of normalfags. Most probably wouldn't even know where the design came from.

There was a similar thread a while ago. Two anons suggested qwertee and shirt.woot. The shirts from qwertee took a while to ship but the shirts are nice. I got a nice looking witcher shirt off them

this is also vidya-in-public tier.

I ended up just ordering a standard Metal Gear Solid shirt from Red Bubble. I'll see how good the quality is, and if it's good. I'll probably order more.

I want a t-shirt with this smiling snowman from Pikmin 2 on it.

I dunno, actual military groups have emblems like that.

They are from a time before the furries, don't overthink it

That's cute

5 Below often has basic vidya shirts. I have two Atari shirts, one NES pad with THE BUTTONS MISLABELED, and the TMNT NES logo. But the people who see me wear these shirts know that I collect guns, and that I repair cars and electronics. So whatever.

I have one with just the all your base text, doesn't try to get corny though I don't wear it often, I prefer shirts without text or images.

F: someone set up us the bomb
B: all your base are belong to us

Quentin never did figure out his implications, did he?

Video game shirts are only fine if the only people capable of recognizing them are those who are familiar with the game. Also don't wear anything with a shit/large fanbase.

The only two people who have recognized it have been pretty cool, maybe you live in a shit city.

Video game apparel is fucking dumb, who would wear that cra–

Fug, I kind of want one. Damn you.

The only other shirt he's made that I like is the Metroid one but it's sold out right now meatbun.com/collections/all

Even the normalfags around me played it. And I hope you didn't buy one with the Yaranaika face, the real one looks like this

I would stab anyone wearing that third shirt.

I did buy the one with the yaranaika face because I edited it in myself.

Komaeda Nagito did nothing wrong

I live in NYC and when that Pokeman Snap shit came out for the smartphones I wanted to get a baseball and hit anyone that was playing that thing over the head repeatedly. You have no idea what it's like to be walking to the subway during rush hour through midtown when some fucking 40 year old fat autistic neckbeard manchild with a pokeball backpack and the fucking pokemon hat from the cartoon is trying to fucking snap Squirtle or whatever the fuck in the middle of the fucking stairs/sidewalk/pathway/subway car/bus aisle while at least 50-10 people are coming at you both ways at a fast walking pace.

If you are on long trips, like communting on a train/bus/subway/airplane for more than hour it's fine if you want to play a game, sitting down, but now with these phone games it's insane. And while that's annoying, it's not always just autists, the biggest culprits are normalfags, especially women who can't take their eyes off of the latest iteration of candy crush for 2 fucking minutes so I don't have to get my left arm chopped off by the the closing subway door.

As for shirts, I don't really care what the fuck you wear, you'll still look like a faggot if you are older than

I wanna wub his tumbly tummy tum :3c

Older than 30 and wearing an anime/game/band shirt (band shirts can be passable with jeans in casual setting) especially if you are Prime Example A WTF IS IT WITH FAT WHITE GUYS AND SOCKS AND SANDALS!!!!

pucci

Well that solves my dilemma. Fuck that shit.

Only in yurop.

Jesus christ, If any of you faggots are as pathetic looking as this guy, I will personally smack the shit out of you. Freaking nasty.

Fangamer if you're into any of the games they carry. I got 2 of the signature Red Undertale shirts I got from them.

The key thing is you don't want anything obnoxious (like demon loli tieing down penguin above) or "Look at me I'm so hip!" (like le cake is le lie and mario mushroom above).

pucci

Hah wow, I recognize that store.
I've seen this picture before but never realized until now.

I will never understand why Holla Forums is so autistic that they think virtually every social interaction is some big trial by fire with the whole world watching them and judging them for everything. As long as the tshirt doesn't look like shit the absolute most it will be is an icebreaker. Hell you might even end up shooting the shit with someone you wouldn't otherwise talk to about vidya while waiting for a bus or something. It seriously doesnt matter, it aint a fucking job interview.

I would think I'd know better by now.

Not even that user but that shirt is 100x better than your undertale shit faggot

Is that one of those weaboo crack dens where a bunch of NEETs live together and share the cost of the power/internet so it's basically nothing?

sage

Single color unbranded polo shirts with color brightness below 50%; blue, grey, red, lavender (at 25%), and black only. You're one of those faggots who thinks that adulthood only "begins" at 29, aren't you.

I'm sorry that you're so far removed from society that you think graphic shirts aren't digusting.
They're only okay when they're worn as ironic jokes.

Minimalist stuff is okay too, but that's about it.

People don't care about that, they just care about everything else, that is your actual appearance, face and body shape. Well maybe some people do care, that is You, pathetic imageboard dweller.

My shirt won't get me harassed by the police.

Why would the police harass you for wearing a shirt?

I thought this was loss at first

Maybe he lives somewhere with sharia police

If you need a shirt here is the perfect shirt for you