Nioh Thread

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴀᴩᴀɴᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋsᴏᴜʟs ᴍᴀɴ.
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʟᴇxᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴩʟʏ "thank you japanman"

I have had this game a fucking week and I love it. The combat is basically a blend of DS1 and Bloodborne. When/how do I get the hidden waifuhouse to play as a waifu﹖ in the third area on the graveyard level right now

You'll unlock the hidden teahouse by playing through the story. It happens after the spidercastle. However, you'll still have to unlock the skins to play as a waifu. After playing through story scenes you'll be able to get them, but they're the most expensive skins to purchase with Glory.

I think the first ones you get are Ginchiyo and Fuku. Okatsu is the last and most expensive.

I played this game for like 200 hours. I got burned by the devs releasing a new tier of equipment AFTER I finished building divine-tier katana focused set. I put the game down for a while. I think I'll probably play through the next DLC though.

PC port after all the DLC is released, screencap this

hey thanks for the the answer dude, thats okay I have a fuckton of glory I think.

dubs checked does this mean Nioh may potentially be modded in the future﹖

The new tier only drops after the newest NG+ level. The last DLC might drop a new rarity but I doubt it, playing the missions 5-6 times through with the same weapons and set can get tiring.

I hope so. I love talking about this game even though I'm burnt out on it.

Not enough to platinum it, though. I haven't done all the things I need in the different difficulties to do so.

I think Okatsu is like 100k glory. I can't remember the prices for the rest, but I think they're over 50k glory.

Yeah, I'm aware. But a new tier makes me feel obligated to go and get it. As of right now I'll leave it until I'm completely bored/devoid of any other games to play. I really want to build a crazy Tonfa set, but I think a flaw with that is that only one Tonfa is good, and that's Sarutobi's Gunsticks.

Iirc upon being questioned, somebody from KT said they had no intention to bring this to PC.
Kind of a bummer. The game's fantastic and I'd buy it again full price if they decided to port it.
I'm looking forward to the last DLC. Hope the inevitable rematch with Dama Maria of the Amrita Storehouse is a bit more interesting then the last one. That woman has hyper armor for days.

No cancel into Iai charge, shameful display.
Ginchiyo is the cuter one.

I'm no expert at the game, but it's fun.

Ginchiyo and Fuku are definitely my favourites. I'd play more as Fuku if I could get rid of her stupid hat, though.

I wonder if the new DLC will add more female skins. It'd be neat to get skins like Yuki Onna or Hino Enma.

Only with nude mods.
This is the only modding multiplatform games receive these days.

Very well then.

Meant for>>13381805

Thank you Japanman. I really need to get back into this game. I bought it on release and only played up to a little bit past that stupid thunder lion.

The Nue is the least of your worries. Human bosses are the worst ones until you reach mid-late game where they become just a bit easier.

Hit its belly every time it uses a lightning attack for instant Ki depletion.

Oh I know, I beat it after about an hour of attempting. Then I tried to fight… I think his name was Tanebasha, got my ass kicked, and by that point, Persona 5 was out in like 2 weeks, or Injustice 2 or something, so I dropped the game and played those instead.

How are the DLCs? I love the game but didn't have the money for either of the expansions until recently.

DLCs are great, especially the new difficulty levels, they change enemy placement, AI, and give certain ones more moves.
If you have a buddy or really really enjoy the game I'd say it's worth it, but if not I'd hold off until all 3 get put in a bundle for cheaper.

Those duo/trio boss missions in the end-game are annoying on the higher difficulties. Especially the one with the Obsidian Samurai and Nobunaga

I've learned how to cheese them a lot. Like shooting them in the face before the fight starts and then using a Finishing Blow while they're down.

I was good enough with Haze to defend myself against melee attacks most of the time. Plus, slowing them down really helps.

That's why I decided to wait until Bloodshed's End to see, so I can skip building an Ethereal set.

Or even just a way to forge ethereals would be nice.

WHERE IS MY PC VERSION

I AM TIRED OF ROLEPLAYING SAMURAI IN DARK SOULS 3

That's grand, thanks user.

I will never care about console trash

There absolute needs
to be a special onmyo set and an onmyo scaling weapon type.

Tonfa definitely need a bit of a buff and so does the tonfa ninja armor. It's underwhelming as compared to Iga ninja gear.

Now I want to replay it and I'm out of the house. Fuck.

What weapon are we getting this time? I'm sort of hoping for dual pistols.

I don't wanna have to git gud again.

Don't be afraid to respec and experiment with a totally different build. Also ninjutsu and onmyo are fucking strong if you don't mind cheesing a bit.
What are you having trouble with?

Just some intimidation given my gear levels, William's levels, and the mission levels are starting to outpace each other. Nothing in-game really.

Yeah that is a problem that emerges about half way through Way of the Strong and only gets worse from there on out. There comes a point that you just have to buckle down and grind if you want those new levels and mor importantly the skill points that come with them. Suzaku and amrita boosting sake are going to be your biggest allies in that venture.

I've heard that they might not introduce new weapons this time.

We know they're introducing another mode called "The Abyss".

It's hard to imagine that we wont get a new weapon type. I mean we'll probably get new additions to existing types of weapons but still.
We better get Moth Girl.
What's this one going to be called Way of the BOHICA?

Way of the Nioh probably something dumb like that

I really want Moth girl. Or Moth trap.

Also Maria skin.

It is a female spirit user, I-it has to be, it looks too much like a girl

Accept it, son. It's gonna be a trap.