What determines the percentage that the greed machine will jam at the end of greed mode?

What determines the percentage that the greed machine will jam at the end of greed mode?
I got up to 450 coins and it was almost always at zero, and now all of a sudden I find it between 5-10%

Past a certain point it's determined entirely on the amount of coins you've deposited with a given character. The more coins you deposit with someone the more likely it is that the machine jams.

jesus christ

It's a percentage chance that rises based on how many coins you've donated on that character. The display counter will round down, I've jammed while it still read 0%.
Also >filters

I guess I didn't have that problem because I was still finishing greed mode with all the characters

Also screenshot isn't mine, just got it from google

Here is how you do it
>abuse the system so you have enough resources to repeat try not to despawn the chest, not that it really matters

Alternatively just play the fucking game.

This game was a bit lackluster and grindy as fuck, holy shit.

You say that as if it were easy
I played 400 hours of the game and I found suicide king twice, never in greed mode.
The chances of finding both blank card and suicide king are infinitesimal

Read it again, you are missing the crucial part

Actually I'm wrong, suicide king is a retarded idea, you need a fool card.

I get it, but abusing the system isn't that easy.
It's RNG, I have no control over it

You are weak willed.
And stupid.

Greed gamemode gives you all the tools to break it. I could consistently do this before some update that tried to fix some of the problems, but I also remember that it didn't seal everything off completely. So I won't spoonfeed you because it's the mindset that lets you do this, not some particular solution.

Why would you be so sad because of a random user

I should've renamed the pic into (you) when replying.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you user

Look, if I could do this floor 1, then it was piss easy, if I say "it didn't seal everything off completely" then it means that it just got a bit harder(not impossible, not even hard), so you are still weak willed and stupid. One can't fix a broken system if the fun of the game itself is in the breaking the system.

Open the game right now and prove me how strong willed you are by breaking the game in less than 15 minutes from when this post was made.

I'll be waiting.

Can you even win this game with tears and not some meme like fetus, knife or brimstone?

Yes?
What kind of question is that

How?

By shooting your virgin tears for 2 hours at a boss. Chads use mom's knife + Polyphemus.

Kys.

Sorry man, good try though

You have the required autism to do well, but you are too stupid to use it the right way, keep trying. Or don't.

Nigger you didn't even go as far as to show me the game being broken, just a screenshot of a few items.
Don't come to me and tell me you've proved anything.

Play antibirth instead.
Edmund stopped caring for the game after he released rebirth.

Afterbirth is pretty fucking great

It's okay, and + is shit

They did things in that mod i didn't think the engine was capable of.
I'm only sad for all the extra bosses like the hush but honestly it's better having a small item pool than one edmund has fucked with with countless meme items.
Fucking edmund and his self destructive tendencies.

Damn you are dense.

Isn't the available item pool determined when you start a run? That is, if you don't pay attention to what you're getting, you may not realize the items you need to repeatedly fill the greed machine will never spawn, no matter how many you buy, until all that's left is Breakfast?

I have yet to buy +, I usually wait until I completed all the content from the current expansion.

I'll probably get to it eventually, I've only watched a few streams but it seemed pretty good. I'm not sure if It'll hold me as much as the rest of the game without having an easy way of knowing how much I have unlocked and how much I have left

Yes, but the pool is big enough to net you everything you need, since the most important things are pick up items that you can spawn without a limit with several setups.

Antibirth is a rebirth mod, so it has that.

Fucking don't. It further dilutes the item pools, add non-damaging indestructable stone fatties that swarm you quickly until you've kill everything else, adds lazy as fuck portals with too much health that continuously spawn enemies at an increasing pace with little stopping them from spawning overpowered enemies, and the these portal can spawn the stone fatties. The new final boss it adds is literally just previous bosses mashed to together. No new animations, nothing. It will float around the room, randomly and without animation change into a different boss, and teleport without warning. + actively ruins the regular game.

Oh yes, and the stone fatties and portals can show up at any floor including the basement. Hope you like getting fucked in the very first room you enter because it had three portals.

They fixed that tho, it's now a very slim chance.
But beside that, anything past rebirth adds enemies with too much hp. Fuck drowned hives in particular, the ones spitting worms out. No reason not to pick antibirth instead.

What if I want to play as Lilith or Apollyon?

How much of a fucking faggot edmund feels like being that day.

Shit characters