Remove the new spoiler image, you fuckface. It's too dark and looks annoying, changing shit for no reason

Remove the new spoiler image, you fuckface. It's too dark and looks annoying, changing shit for no reason.
clear your cache if you don't see it

Sonc thread?

Someone post an image of it. I ain't putting any more effort than this post to see it.

it does look like shit, mostly because it doesn't fit with any theme what so ever

it looks worse with yotsuba B, the contrast bothers my eyes

Yeah, seems pretty shit and reeks of change for changes sake.

I'm fairly certain it's due to one of the many fucking circle jerks this site has that mark hasn't been thrown out of yet and it's his 12 death meme

Because Mania being fucking amazing, you flaming faggot.

Something old polished to look new and better than ever without sacrificing what was good about it.

good game does not equal good spoiler imagine

Something more subtle would have been nice.

Obviously, but that's not how you run a community. Come to think of it did this board even have a custom spoiler? Why not suggest alternatives?

The new image is shit. Change it back or make something better and more fitting.

jews ruin everything once again

that's an idea, there's tons of retarded emotes, why not have different spoiler images to?

Wait yes of course there was. It was a simple grey and yellow version of the new fruity one. Hard to remember when you automatically click the things away.

I always liked the idea of having a jrpg chest as the spoiler. Anyone have that one some user made last time people were making spoilers? It was really nice.

I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by it. When Mark was messing with the spoiler image several years ago, most of those were terrible as well.

You can thank the sonic mania shills like for this. Acting like it's the second coming of jesus. It's just a fucking sonic game and hasn't aged well at all.

mark and the various circle jerks treat the site like their own play house, shoulda fucking done a thread about it

Normal day on Holla Forums I guess.

Is it really that fucking hard to do another meta thread at least?

I have some of them, I'll see if I can dig them out. Was it gold and green?

I hadn't cleared my cache.
What was wrong with the old one?

Originally gold and red if I recall correctly, but he made this really nice minimalistic yotsuba-B themed one. I wish we had used that one.

Another desperate edgy retard on Holla Forums detected. Like fucking fleas.

good come back! it's like I'm really on cuckchan

It doesn't look terrible to me. I think the new spoiler image is fine.

There wasn't supposed to be a flag here. Whoops.

I'm pretty sure the one you're thinking of was from Link's Awakening or Link to the Past.

Is this the part where we become unreasonably angry at small things and yell really loud until it's back to how it was before?

I liked the other spoiler image too, but it's a fucking spoiler image, who gives a fuck. Should have changed it to a cake.

I like it.

You asshurt retarded hipsters infesting this place are just mad about whenever I factually call you out and react with more shitty buzzwords or nonarguments out of transparent desperation.

reverted it back

thanks kike, checked those peaceful leader dubs

Apparently people who use the board.
We had a proper banner thread just the other day, why can't we at least talk this one out first.

*trips

Why are you such a little bitch, Mark? Why do you always steal digits? You don't deserve them.

Sure, but seeing people freak out over shit like this is kind of ridiculous. I get people like to get angry at things, but damn.

But we literally both know Mania is a love letter to classic Sonic and the franchise in general while not betraying what made it great and making everything old feel new again. I love how everything looks and sounds and I don't mind that the spoiler was changed to that even if nobody asked for it.

good come back! it's like I'm really on cuckchan

see

come on, now

I don't fucking "like" getting mad. I do it because that's the only other option aside from being a little bitch and taking bullshit. That's one of the most simple and natural feelings we have.

This is only remotely understandable because he did something no one wanted while apparently not doing what he needs to.

It hasn't even been a full month since its release
It's aged by three weeks

Yeah, it was something like this.

Yes you do.

clear your cache again to revert to the old design

Actually this is exactly the sprite I was looking for, thanks user.

doesn't seem to work yet

nevermind

Why?

I liked the new spoiler a little better. Oh well.

Undertale sure has great graphics, huh? Better than Crysis which came out in 2007.

Cheers Mark. Best thing you've done in a long while.

this is a PC gaming board and anyone who's been here for 5 minutes can tell you the majority of users would recognize this first before anything else.

Waste of double dubs. The image was literally a power up from Sonic anyways except from Mania. Are you retarded?

That'd be more appropriate for deleted files though. Also I doubt it's commonly known except to those with a bent for modding.

Half/v/ has tainted that one at least.

It probably needs to be a bit more strongly spoiler-suggesting though.

you're on a board where 90% of the users play games which require mods to be playable like mount & blade and stalker and bethesda games. Of course they would recognize it.

where my /fringe theme/ bois at ?

I think you're grossly overestimating how many people play those games. Also I've played Oblivion a fair bit and never seen that, only seen the one for missing models.

it also doesn't make much sense for a spoiler either

I've tried.
Done in PaintXP. Gimme a couple of seconds to make delete the bg.

BRING BACK THE OTHER ONE

But that's half life 2 texture

I'm still getting the shitty new one, how long does it take to revert? I've cleared my cache, tried different browsers.

Change it to a picture of your ugly mug, Mark.

Every spoiler should be turned into a smug punchable image of Mark's face.

Last edit.

Why we can't get not e-celeb syndrome BO?
The best BO is obviously anonymous BO without any face reveal bullshit.

Forgot to mention 12 Game Overs.

I'd say it was a victory for me. Your sonic autism asshurt shows :^)

fucked up the alpha

Could be a lot better, but (:

Although I prob upped the contrast too much

the bare pictures of spoilers confuse me so much that i can't differentiate the real spoilers from the fake proposition spoilers, and i find myself clicking all of them everytime because i hope to find some lewdies underneath

turn on image hover, faggot

Why are you in here looking for lewds? Just go to a Gamergate thread.

apparently, image hover doesn't work

i'm lazy and terribly bored at the same time so i don't really care

Also very funny to the one fucker posting spoiler pictures in there.

image hover doesn't open spoilered images
so if you hover over a spoiler and it shows up in the top right corner you know it's a fake spoiler

did it

test

not being able to deal with minor changes is a sign of autism and not the fun kind.

That's not how you test a nigger proxy.

It's supposed to contrast with cuckchan using that image for spoilers

Isn't there an option to change spoiler picture on your own just for you? I also liked the new one better too.

Just make it transparent you fucking retard

Why not a Crash Bandicoot crate?

This

use this

Because crash is trash

tbh spyro tbh

The Spyro chest isn't that memorable.

tbh you're not memorable tbh

Trips confirm you made the right decision.

(Checked)
Change it to

Here are the textures for CB2 but they look all blurry

Fug, forgot to add transparency back in.

Oh shit, that takes me back. I think Quake 2 used plain red and black.

And these. I saw these with missing textures once, it was scary.

I love calling those nigger and prop killing them

Hey buddies, would these spoiler images actually use alpha right for non yotsuba themes?

test

Thumbnails don't carry the alpha layer, I'm just asking if the spoiler images are images or thumbnails of the spoiler image itself.

Liking/Or shilling sonic is also a sign of autism.

Change the question mark with hmmm and you're all good to go.

Hey Mark change the picture already

I still wish we went with the chests; i love JRPGs, where all the good shit is in chests, and i never liked Sonic.

this is good

Of course the dumb attention whore has to make everything about his spic self.

Mark we want this make it happen

Good job, user. You will surely defeat Mark this way!

Good job with the hothweels, you've been making retarded posts for over a day now, aren't you tired?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Which word in my post confused you? Next time I'll try to use SMALLER WORDS.

Or you could actually make an attempt at an argument instead of resorting to baseless claims like "you've been making retarded posts for over a day now".

I guess we just suddenly have multiple people being retarded while sporting (hehe) hotwheels. What a coincidence.

You are fucking retarded

You know you can actually link replies in posts, right user? You don't have to keep making baseless claims because someone pointed out how stupid you are being.

I know you are but what am I?

>I never liked Sonic
Me neither.