Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

Whatcha all playin'? Hope its fun.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I'm always like 4 secs off.

Whatever I'm out in an hour and a half for NJPW.

Deus Ex and Persona 3 again.

In all?
SMT3 and SJ
All the persona games
EO4
persona q
FF2
Probably alot more but i dont keep track.

Both Paper Mario games and Bowser's Inside Story.

Meme Fortress 2 a few minutes ago, how about you hombre?

Yeah.

Tales of Vesperia comes to mind.

Tabletop, and Iji. I might make some maps based on Iji for dungeon painter

If you call returning to modding skyrim and not even posting on Holla Forums as losing control - yes. Effortless.

Dragon Quest 1, 3, SMT 1, 2, Nocturne
And that's kinda all.

Why bother?

tbh

So i got my flare back on track and i can relax for a while. Still no insurance, so at minimum its gonna be another month or 2 before i can get my meds.

I started cry of fear. Its actually pretty good and the combat is really good for a horror game.

Damn, it's already 4? I thought it was still half past 1.

literally who

I reccently started going to bed at 12, and getting up at 8 every day.

New spoilers are cool as fuck.

Just endu my laifu

Last jrpg I finished was Lightning Returns: FF 13
It was actually pretty fun

What armor mod is that?

Someone post their butthole. Let's spice up the night.

Hey fambalam, how's it goin?

everyone is stupid

everyone except (You)

sleep snug, smug

If everyone is fucked, no one is.

Um anything else?

Time is a cunt sometimes.

How are those skyrim waifus?

Get better taste.

There's only one guy who produces breast plates like this.

First week of college has been a pain in the ass. I hate people and they're almost all indians which just makes me hate them more.
Too many to count. Grandia was probably the best one out of them though.

I don't like'um tbh

tbh no u

Worse than that, I lost control, but I live like everything's just fine.

Recently none… Persona 5

I generally dont finish JRPGs unless i really enjoy it. Most go on way too long.

Boner inducing. Until you meet the gameplay.

What for? Work?

I downloaded the GMDX mod in hopes of finally forcing myself through Deus Ex. Its been in my backlog but I just never was able to just sit down and play it for some reason.

Pyro update never ever
As for what I'm playin', I just wrapped up with 14 for the day and I'm thinking on what to play before I go to bed. I'm thinking maybe something simple like Wolfenstein 3D or Skyrim with lewd mods

Iji?

Isn't that the one cringy horror mod that youtube ate up and passed around the screamers?

I was playing cards with bros.

Heya all. How've you guys been doing recently?

That's a tough one. I usually wind up not finishing them, i'm ashamed to say. Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are the first two to come to mind.

Playing Persona 5 again. I'm in Shido's palace now, getting close to the end. Already finished up Mementos too. After I finally beat P5, I'll be starting Nioh, picked it up a few weeks ago. I'm also playing Pokemon Moon on the side of all that, enjoying it much more than I did the demo, better than Pokemon X so far too. Still not as good as Platinum though. Dunno if I mentioned it last time i was here, but I got a Switch and played through Splatoon 2 and BOTW as well, had fun with both of those.

they are pretty nice. How long have they been a thing?

Y-(You) too…

a bunch of Final Fantasy games up to 10 and Star Ocean 2

evenin smoke

nothing I've been out of the mood and watching OG Kamin Rider and anime instead

Its not that cringy, until the cringy love story comes and goes. That was torture. Other than that there is really only 1 major jump scare and the rest is standard horror affair. Ignoring the youtubers its really good. you might be thinking of afraid of monsters though

Fun game, nice taste.

Good for the most part, how about you?

I wish I could remember, but I'm running on two hours of sleep.

How was persona 5, user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iji

I end up stopping a lot of the ones I really like near the end because I don't want them to be done.

Good. Seriously, that's the best description. It's not anything amazing, but it's not bad either. The ending was quite forced.

hey spider fam

wew

Forcing yourself to play Deus Ex? It's actually aged well besides the graphics.

Hey Yoza! I'm OPing the threads in the meantime.

That's not much.

Then go to sleep nibba.

Heh
Go with Wolfenstein, unless you're really bored tbh.

I do this with alot of games, but i finish the persona ones because i like the credits music. kimi no kioku still makes me cry

The end could have been better, but the final boss almost rivals nyx avatar in quality. Im a sucker for bosses like that.

tf u been B?

dope as fuck

There are literally so many indians in my school that it is affecting their stupid student website. You're supposed to be able to go there to submit work or read lecture notes or whatever. But there are so many of these street shitters with the exact same name that registration just doesn't work for half the students.

It makes me laugh when people think they're gonna get any of it.

(you)'re a nice guy

How's it goin' dude?

Thats hilarious. Do indians have that little diversity in last names?

> feel like we're drifting apart >getting a Switch

I've got a new promotion coming to me, a good relationship with my lover, but this whole thing with these friends I enjoyed time with is driving me nuts.

I can't understand them when they say their names so I don't know. They all speak the most broken, unintelligible english. Mostly they just talk in their own mudspeak and only hang out with their own kind. Apparently a lot of them are named Singh.

Become a social recluse like me

I honestly felt that Moon is one of my least favorite so far. Its the first game to leave me feeling completely hollow after finishing it. It has its moments, but I found by the end, I just wanted it over with.

Hey, whatever you need to have fun.

Always found cards to be a good way to chill out. Shame I don't often have people to play with.

The name just rang a bell was all.

I've picked it up a couple times but for some reason I can't quite figure out, I drop it, tell myself I'll play it later, and then forget about it for a year or so.

Was thinking of doing so. I find it really fun with ECWolf installed.

Seems interesting enough.

Well at least it left a good taste in your mouth, user, could be worse.

I'm working. I have to write, I have to sprite, and I had to play tabletop. Now I have to learn to code, if I don't progress forward then I lose all the control I had.

I understand your pain, user. Sometimes you just need to let go.

Im pretty sure "afraid of monsters" was the youtuber trash game that was like cry of fear but shit.

Spoonfeed pls, I haven't touched that game in a while.

I'm well aware that I'll never get a dime of SS, I'm more worried about future identity theft.

You in central NJ too?

I'm in Canada.

Im betting all my sheckles on a societal collapse in the near future. Cant worry about identity theft if we're in civil war.

Doin' aight, same old same old, thanks for asking. Do anything neat lately?

that's off the top of my head
I also played a bunch of old school PS1 and SNES J-rpgs like Saga Frontier and Chrono Trigger but that shit is esoteric

no complaints, doin good
been riding the bike despite the big ass forest fire blowing out smoke, then it rained so its all gravy
got my linux box back up again and scanned and tossed all the receipts I've been hoarding so my desk is clear, and I can get back on projects, the SBC is good too so I got my home cloud back, and I've exercising again doing lifts and planks and shit

howsabout you man?

Heya Yaku

Oh i forgot Soritsu was leaving for Japan. What, that was a few weeks ago now right?

ayy Smokes. I've been doing aight. In the middle of getting my room painted so all my shit's everywhere. I've got all my main shit and then some in this tiny spare room we got. Setup's pretty cramped, especially with my new TV still in the box in here with some other junk.
Fell off my exercises too, gotta get back into my groove.

How you been homie?

I'm kind of expecting that honestly. Can't be worse than X's ending though. It was so dull. At least Moon has some cute(r) girls in it. I don't dislike the Z move system, but I still fucking hate Megas.

You'll survive, Kitte.

Deus Ex is easy to get through once you get the hang of it. But I had that with P4.

RIP your future.

That's ok I can understand having a big library and shit.

tbh hello

tbh no u

I want to fuk that puddin.

I don't know. The constant state of panic from being around that many people I don't know has made the depression worse. I've got this feeling like every day there moves the timeline on my inevitable suicide up.
I don't understand

you should be proud of that ID of yours

you're doin good man, you'll find a friend yet

Kamin Rider is rad as fuck I fucking love kids shows

Only down for the first week.

Ignore that last part.

tbh nah tbh

Have a good one then fam.

I've already forgotten about it

Heading to bed. Night.

Theres literally nothing wrong with getting pleasure from deserts.

it happened to my dad over 20 years ago
shit was gonna happen anyway

that and FF8/7 and Star Ocean 2 stand out way more than most of the others I played and most people know them, or rather I played them earliest

ayyy

So what's everyone doing?

Not really.

My future is my own at least.

i had a really goof work out today but the i spent like 3 hours being lethargic and depressed, i guess i didn't fully bounce back from last night

drinking and playing siege now

last i finished was p5, it was fun enough

I getcha, for me it's Persona and Tales Of.

I hope your future is bright tho.

I just feel the game just fucking drags and especially towards the end, I just stopped giving a remote shit. I wasn't terribly fond of Y either, but at least I had a grasp on the stakes and it was relatively short. I just got so bored of Moon. Though I do agree that z-moves are better than megas.

Yeah, I figured it was something I'd need to get over the hump for, but as I said, I'm sure I'll force my way past it at some point.

Definitely will.

Yeah, I think it was harder for me with P4 because of all the filler throwing off he pacing.

i meant good

ah okay.
He better take some good pictures for us.

Nothing. Got an unopened HG Sinanju kit but I can't bring myself to actually build it.
had a buffalo chicken quesadilla from work earlier. Pretty tasty.
green tea
Persona 5 / Pokemon Moon. Once I'm done with P5 i'm gonna start Nioh.

oh is it longer than X/Y? I was under the impression it was shorter.

Night.

Well at least you got a good work out, that's healthy.

By the way how is siege? I've never played a siege game.

I think I played a few tales games but never finished them, they are like a mix of Summon Knight Swordcraft Story combat and Star Ocean item system right?

tbh

As your substitue for these threads, how am I doing?

Nighty night.

Yes there is.

I only recognize Star Ocean so I guess yes.

I'm not really sure if its longer or shorter. But I can tell ya it felt a lot longer. Maybe its the way X/Y just puts you in a trance or some shit, but with Moon, I just felt every minute of every hour. I was just so fucking bored at points.

I'm not really sure why I keep stopping. Maybe the first mission just kinda drains me with how I normally approach with stealth for shit like this.

The first mission is a cake walk tho.

Didn't lose anything I hope.
Sounds great fam, it's always nice to do some cleaning and get in shape.

Just chillin as always, thanks for asking my dude.

You're alright.

remove scarf

what have you been up to spider, still spriting SS13?

Summon Knight Swordcraft Story was one of the good games for GBA, its a JRPG actually but it has a combat style similar to tales of if I recall, you know 2D battlefield with multiple moves

Didn't say it was hard. I just take a slow approach and maybe that's what's tripping me up. I prefer to knock out guards all one by one and shit.

I love it but it's a fluke game

Oh but since like Vesperia I believe, it's been 3D but still a similar system.

Chrono Trigger on an emulator. I've never played any other JRPG past 25% of the content. I don't like the genre.

Finished my New Vegas run, mostly just to focus on other stuff. Playing Morrowind now, Mirage: Arcane Warfare after getting it for free. PUBG and more WoW. Our guild is getting really close to killing Heroic Kil'Jaeden. He's tuff. I might have to start tanking which means farming lots of bullshit on my tank, which doesn't sound like fun. I like to just log on and raid ;_;

Hear hear. I really enjoy it.

Wasn't there a girl in this thread at one point in the last few days? Though I think she was underaged.

w-wew, user

Hey smokes. You ever see that show in the pic? It's really funny.

I recently had a really good friend stab me in the back and I had to light every bridge I had with them in flames so I didn't have a chance to get hurt again. It sucks user. I feel you.

Terrible. It's okay though. No one can be as autistic as Ritsu.

I've pretty much stopped spriting since I was never good at it, for awhile though I hosted a server and then stepped down for someone else to host it and that's going good actually, now I'm just mostly depressed tbh

nah, it just made the air california tier, you know just below china tier, so the moon was red and it was a smokey haze everywhere
did harvey fuck you over at all or is everything good in the neighborhood?

I only played the SNES one I think

you best be jestin pepsi

what are you doin with your life then?

Yeah they've changeda bit.

eh i'm sure i'll wind up there eventually then. I'm liking some of the new pokemon though. like Grubbin. I need to get a Salandit though. Fire/Poison seems like a fun combo

ha…..hahah..h-ha..

Yeah, some of the new pokemon are kinda nice.

What fucking color fam? Neon green I hope. Sucks about your cramped setup but its only temporary, you'll be back to your indoor colosseum soon.

Breddy gud. Same ol same ol, my guy. Thanks for asking though.

Sleep tight user.

I figured, I can't imagine the battle system in SO2 on snes, still need to play original SO

learn to code, make a shitty video game like iji, get respect dont fuck boys

Nah famalam. New Vegas is done for me. I had fun but it's time to move on, buddy. I got Morrowind to play.

This is your best smoke pic, by the way.

Ah well, even then it's pretty relaxing not to have anything big going on.

You're fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I'm at a stage where I don't really care anymore tbh

nah, it's just a neutral grayish blue color. It's lighter than than color I had though: a super dark green. Gonna pain the floor too, since it's concrete. That's just gonna be a darkish gray color and i'm gonna get a rug or two probably as well. Only problem is that shit takes 72 hours to cure for the floor.

yeah, throwin out a bunch of old shit, bringing in some new shit. Picked up a TV that's not a 720p piece of shit, got a stand for it to put muh vidya and maybe some figures on, gonna hang up some posters I got from collector's editions n shit. It's gonna be tight.

Glad to hear you're still coasting fine. Harvey get you at all?

Nah but I think I know the guy, he's pretty funny.

missing the spirit of these games man

liar, if you didnt you would not be here

oh I wont be

Fucking metal.
eh a few leaks, swollen lawn, plus a busted gutter but overall I was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Thanks for the concern but it was no biggie tbh.

Oh ok.

3DPD Woman are cunts? I never noticed.

I haven't seen you in awhile. what happened with the storm and you?

It's pretty fucking great isn't it?

Have you ever read Transmetropolitan? It may be the greatest comic book ever written.

smoke died tbh

dude what

A smidge of damage but otherwise I made it through alright. Thanks for the concern m8 but it's going to take a lot more than a hurricane to stop me from shitposting.

Everyone's a cunt m8.

I told the hurricane to go fuck itself, and it did. For five fucking days, half the city was flooded.

I hope you brought your bathing suit.

my room is a car port, basically a garage that's missing two walls and a door, that got closed in as an add-on room. So my floor is concrete and is all nasty-lookin with oil/gas stains, pain splatters, etc. It's looked pretty awful for a while, it's easy to clean/sweep though. I've come to prefer having a concrete floor. It's SMOOTH mind you, not that shitty gravel-y concrete

glad to hear you made it through all-right.

Nope, sleep schedule is just permafucked.
Does Ys 1 & 2 count?

Right now feeling fucking proud that my SNES breakout box works.

I have, second best, Preacher #1 fam.

Ok gonna get ready for next NJPW show, thanks for the somewhat active thread guys.

If you're a neet you can fix it easily.

crack open one last cold one for the night since its a night off and my roommates aint even in which is relaxing

in a lapse of judgement i made a bumble account, its like tinder but girls have to message first, so far i haven't got any hits, im convinced i'm really ugly

Nah, wore a hoodie.

Preacher is my #2. Damn good taste, smokes. Damn good. I kind of want a smoke now.

kek

yee

eh alright

worst girl tbh

tbh

hetza's style is great

Nah, I work evenings and can't motivate my ass out of bed until it's time to go to work, so I just stay up late as shit. At least can get shit done.

best 2 hue

hey, bgposter is my schtick! don't steal my jam, fam!

agreed, but mokou is nice too

have fun, catch you around

sounds comfy. Playing/watching anything?

this sounds awful, don't you know dating apps are awful anyway?

But what about the bugs?

improve your taste fam

most def

until about 5 minutes ago i was playing siege, i'm kinda drunk now so i'm wrapping it up with this last beer and chatting with you lads

i hate dating apps, but i don't know how to meet new people let alone new women anymore so i might as well do the "throw yourself out there" thing.

I've read it a ton of times now, I even managed to get my hands on the zippo from the comics. Use it all the time.
Lucky Strike Master Race
I do not in any way, shape, or form condone, endorse or promote smoking.

I almost bought the "fuck communism" zippo to add to my collection but i quit smoking in march and obviously stopped seeking out new lighters

You should get one since it'd at least make a good paperweight.

not hardly ever any bugs. I get them at about the same rate as other rooms/areas in the house. Like I said, it was a car-port, not quite a garage. It's like a garage that's missing two walls. I'm not sure how else to explain it. The car port was already built on as part of the house though, even up through to the attic. Most places that have carports seem to have them sort of just tacked on or installed as an additional thing, but ours is built onto the house itself, which is common in quite a few houses where I live. My dad just built to additional walls to close it in and voila, an additional bedroom.

Ah i see. Never played Siege, how is it?

you're just setting yourself up for disappointment though man, speaking from experience. I tried OKCupid and Tinder both with absolutely no matches. Closest I ever got to matches was on OKCupid and they were ugly vapid bitches. The ONE cute one that did message me first never messaged back after 3 months.

Gonna head off, see you guys around. Everybody take care.

a lighter also has other uses then just for smoking

sleep tight smokes! Catch ya later

night fam

it has the best destruction on the market right now and matches are tense and can play out differently every time due to how the game makes you gather information, you can't counter pick because the game doesn't tell you who the enemy team picked until you find out yourself, so your game plan is consantnl changing during a 3 minute round. I like it a lot but since its a ubisoft game i always say wait for a free weekend/sale to try it before investing in it

i went on ONE tinder date and it sucked, didn't talk to afterward, wasn't like we got into a fight or shit we just didn't vibe. I've gotten matches on tinder but i either don't bother sending a message myself or when i do the conversation flounders out, which is probably my own damn fault

oh, nevermind then.

damn that's gotta be rough. If it makes you feel any better, you got further than I did. I've never even been on a date before in my life. Sucks the date didn't go well for you though. I'm not really any good at conversation myself.

i've gotten WORSE at it over the last few months cuz i just can't relate or understand how other people operate anymore. everyone is so obsessed with irony and poltics now ti feels like. no one likes shit anymore it all has to be complaining or masking what you do like under 5 layers of irony cuz thts the trend

i put it back in the fridge i'm obviously tapped out, have a good one lads i'll probably see you lot tomorrow

tbh

yeah, it's pretty miserable. People can't just "enjoy" things anymore. Everything is politicized.

sleep tight m8

tbh

Beat majora's mask just now. I did not get all the masks however. Played it on my phone with a gamepad. I think I will play perfect dark next.

tbh

hope his plane crashes with no survivors, you little nigger lover

wtf are you on about?

Well that didn't work. It runs smoothly in levels, but starts lagging douring cutscenes and when people are talking.