Why do people bother putting nigs and mulattos in "serious" video games...

Why do people bother putting nigs and mulattos in "serious" video games? You literally can't take their facial structure seriously.
That's why there's so many black comedians and why faggots on shitter use so many LAWL FUNNY XD .jifs of black people,

It can be done right.
It's just that they shoehorn so many token black people where they don't fit or aren't necessary that it backfires and makes them seem more ridiculous and absurd.

Sage for Holla Forumsshit

It's not Holla Forumsshit, all I'm saying is black people have funny faces.

this isn't le reddit's downvotes

(checked)
Look at that face.

but user that's racist

nigger straitened her hair and is wearing woven threaded clothing on fucking camera, i think i get to do what i dam well please bitch.

They do this for the same reason they use emojis, they either can't express themselves using words or are too lazy to write, with all the narcissism going on they might assume they'll get higher numbers if they pander to the lowest denominator (people who can't read well and/or have a short attention span) as well.

did a youtube commenter find his way here?

incredible, how have these people not fucking consumed one another yet

Listening to her voice is oddly enjoyable tbh. Even if what she's saying is stupid.

>black woman named Victoria

All niggers need to die. If you're reading this and you're a nigger or a kike especially you, Mark, just go into your bathroom and slit your wrists. Leave the planet to the men who can actually handle running it.

I have only a drop
or two

Then you should only make a cut or two.
Across your neck.

I just realized something: those black reaction gifs are featuring purely blacks from America. Actual Africans have either a stone face or a fake smile while trying to sell you shit.

White CEOs and developers should stop including black people in their games, since it's a form of cultural appropriation.

Fuck off disgusting mutt.

Boy I can't wait for another thread where nothing is really discussed and everyone agrees with each other on the same thing, but still manage to turn it into another 384 posts and 65 image replies omitted. Click to expand.

You just described every single site made up of an overwhelming certain ideals.
There's gonna be 2 or 3 people who say otherwise, so maybe stick around for that, when it eventually comes?

oh man you joke about it but we probably will reach the full circle

is this the LOL thread

There's Holla Forums.
And I think people are clearly coming together to agree with each other.
Was that not why Holla Forums was created?

Need webm of that MGS segment of creating context, and people going into their own small ponds, whatever.

pretty much how i feel about this

This thread is shit.

Here.

dubsdubsdubsdubs

dubsdubsdubsdubs
dubsdubsdubsdubs

dubsdubsdubsdubs

dubsdubsdubsdubs

dubsdubsdubsdubs

dubsdubsdubs

dubsdubdubs

dubs

dubsdubsdubsdubs

It's true, Holla Forums is a clear example of mulattos trying to be serious.

Indeed it was. Of course they'll deny it but my god they're bad at it, look at the shitpost filled trap thread that was made here, very clear example.

It's become the equivalent of Oscar bait movies. Fucking hollow trash but tugs for muh feels n sheeit.

The world is doomed

wouldn't it be nice to be british and be forced to pay for BBC's amazing programming through your taxes?

Not even surprised anymore

I kind of want to watch that for the showcase of Nip land's wild and wonderful places. But I'm sure there's a proper documentary.

It's hilarious when niggers think they're people.

Not only were they black, they also built Britain.

get sum

most jej

Because diversity is being forced on burgers and euros.
For euros it's so they replenish their workforce with retarded sandniggers.
For burgers it's for spics, but moved by local nigs and leftists.

Most of the videos in this thread are american propaganda tho.

mudshits really missed an opportunity to do something right in this forsaken country by raiding the bbc.

It is time for this

When was the last time a good game came out of Britain?

When was the last time a good ANYTHING came out of Britain?

I meant of the lewd and weird places (tall order?) but that one looks really comfy to watch.

Looks depressing but also interesting.

I'll add this one about Comiket although it doesn't cover the ero stuff from memory.

When Rare was good.

comfy is where it's at

It's to make white liberals feel good about themselves, and jews to feel more comfortable in a multicultural society. Most blacks don't even care about being represented in games, most don't even play games at all.

Comfy is nice and all, but sometimes I just want a view into a world of lewd stuff. In all seriousness I need to actually go there and see it for myself, and soon given the world of shit we're in.

Only nigger in my vidya i ever like was Houston from Vigilante 8.

You know what's funny, if the current tactic of accusing Japan of being rape hungry doesn't work, the UN will double down and accuse Japan of being mean to rape victims because they are so rare over there and there's obviously social stigma against people clumsy enough to be raped multiple times.

In reality, niggers did serve and nigger gladiators were the equivalent of today's soccer players. The problem is that they obviously need to blackwash all of history, so even though it's true that they did exist at the time in Roman lands, it doesn't mean there were prominent nogs.
Just like this picture right here, African colonies really did send nogs to fight for Germany against other colonies, but their contributions to the war were basically meaningless.

Stop the planet, I want to get off this wild ride.

[citation needed]

[citation needed]
Gladiators were as equally popular as they were despised by the Romans. Also, what sources do you have that would indicate the existence of popular negroid gladiators?

The fuck is this anglo shit

brexit it didnt last

Why not? As long as it makes sense for a nigger to be there i.e. time and place is appropriate, it's fine.
Now, the bullshit that libshits are pulling like WE and nigger Lancelot is fucking retarded, I agree.

also chew on this one Holla Forums. a man named Lusius Quietus

/mynigger/

whats this even from
looks like furi but i dont remember this

Nice one.

Nah, you need us more than we need you.

Funny how it came from a former ethnostate with majority white Anglo Saxons. The US hasn't reached that point yet because they have different ethinicies.

No one says that, but actual niggers as sub-Saharan ones were pretty fucking rare
There are roman-era chinese buried in Italy and even Britain, following BBC logic we should put some Chink because statistically there was at least one there so it's okay.
Also Scipius is black

state funded tv shows are dumb. private enterprise wins again!

muh no true scotsman fallacy

keyword: Former

It had German, french, Irish, and italian people aside from being fully comprised of Anglo-Saxon like Britain.