en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like lord high oompa loompa

manlet > lanklet

Holy shit, he actually is small.

On what fucking planet?

Manlet detected

When will they learn?

Something about the word manlet never fails to crack me up.

Not your manlet planet, obviously

At least use USA's population. World's population is severely dragged down by chinks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Either way you have no excuse for your manletness. Accept it and move on

Why do you assume I'm American?

Don't know what shithole you're from, but in THE LAND OF THE FREE average height is 5'9''.

So free

This was about Todd. You complained about Todd being called a manlet, and he's American. He's a manlet by the very definition that you autistically posted here, as if people didn't know the meaning of "small"

As for you, I don't know your fucking height, but your over defensiveness and overall faggyness so far leads me to assume you're about the same height and quite bitter about it.

No, I complained about 5'6" being considered small when it's the average height. This is why I posted a fucking definition because

triggered midgets the thread

Both Todd and you are manlets, but at least he's not a bitter whiny faggot about it.

<

I'm 1,85 and I feel small compared to my friends, it must suck being you guys

>sleeping that close to the floor, but still using a fucking box spring

Why does humanity refuse to learn? Tell me, faggots.

Where I'm living, my 5'11'' counts as average.

Is there a better quality of these eagles? I want it.

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.

No fucking way.

LOL!

Will you fucking stop this? How was that reply not explanatory enough?

plebs all of you

The most forced 4cuck meme to have ever been conceived, so much so, that i honestly believe it to be manufactured by bethesda itself.

Are you fucking stupid?

What the hell

It's a fact you don't know shit about being comfy.

"Comfiness" is panacea for normalfags. Sensory deprivation is the way to go.

Don't even try. Tallcucks just can't deal with the fact that the taller you are, the smaller your dick becomes.

l-lewd tbh

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

How in the hell do you even get rid of a fucking BED? This nigger is queen sized too, I can't just put it in the dumpster because it literally won't fucking fit.

This shit happened to me too. The bed is too soft. Uncomfortable as hell must be.

You give it to a friend/relative as soon as possible.

I started sleeping on the floor when I was a teen and tired of being exhausted all the time. Already had a mattress at the time so I just made my bed on the floor next to it and told my parents to fuck off. The first opportunity I had I removed the mattress and bed set from my room and gave it to my brother. After that they put a futon in my room thinking I wanted to conserve space which was partially right I hate how much a mattress takes up space in a room on top of them being awful to sleep one. Still refused to sleep on it and just slept on the floor. When I started living on my own I told them to fuck off because I liked sleeping on the floor and they stopped pushing the matter. It mostly comes down to telling them to fuck off before the mattress is in the room, prevention is better than dealing with it after. Now you have to wait for some normalfag to take it off your hands.
Sage for offtopic.

Pretty much this
Just get a few friends over and do your best at fucking up the bed and say the damned thing got whacked after a crazy alcohol-fueled night or something. And then get rid of it.
Alternatively, get rid of the mattress one way or another, go to some China street/town whatever you call it and get a bamboo mat of your bed size, the thing that can be rolled into a tube, and then lay it on the surface.

He compared him to the average of the world, which be barely passes btw, when it's customary to compare one to the average of his own country, got told it was retarded, repeated the same thing, and never stopped whining
If you don't want to get bullied for being a manlet go to reddit

tfw sleep on futon
tfw its the fucking greatest thing ever
The japs know how to get comfy

Oh fuck my sides

why is that every time there is some mention of height all tall fat neckbeards here start bragging about their height, what's the difference, if you would be successful you wouldn't be posting here

I literally found more then 10 sites that say you only get back problems from sleeping on the floor if you already have them. Just don't sleep on fucking rock.

I was talking about him even giving a definition because of how many fucking retards are on Holla Forums.

There is nothing wrong with being a manlet

If you dont act like an insecure faggot about it that is.

Physical gratification as a means of compensation aka "muh dick".

Koksal baba has the rare dwarfism where instead of being grotesque abomination, you're a down-scaled human

Is this guy a Turkish comedian or something?

He's so fast.

He was wrong. By the very definition of average, Todd was below the average. Why are you defending his whining?

HE'S TOO FAST

I'm just defending giving a definition. That's it.

The leap from Daggerfall to Morrowind was really huge. He has a lot of talent.

Why? The whole reason he gave it in the first place was to illustrate how people were "wrong" in calling Todd small. His whole premise was wrong because nobody uses the world's average to call someone tall or short. It's ridiculous because you could call someone "normal" based on that definition while ignoring he lives in a country where everyone is tall. Obviously your area is relevant.

Well the freedom of America comes in the freedom of choice when it comes to how you want to destroy your life: guns, drugs, booze, cigarettes, fast food, hookers, AIDS, homelessness, car accidents, gang violence, etc.

TES Arena was Lefay's game, not Todd's. Unlike Arena and Daggerfall, Morrowind was unlike anything the world had ever seen.

Todd has a pretty lean body for a middle aged guy. He's also a ultimate alpha who cucks his wife without being divorced. Lanklets are just jealous.

that decadence is going to make you soft

This isn't fucking real.

Outdated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank

What the fuck is wrong with his anger issues? He literally looks like a Jew when he's angry and it's hilarious?

Whole thing is a passive earning to him + he lies constantly and people ask for more?

Alpha as fuck.

MANLET MASTERRACE

The best part is how you see the guy next to him grinning and ready to hand him that stick knowing exactly what was going to happen.

kek

Because he did a good job with Thief II, Morrowind's expansions, and Oblivion's quest design, and because Fallout 3 was well received by everyone save for a few bitter NMAfags and obscure youtubers? Fallout 4 is his first badly receipted game.

Only illiterate idiots would think that way.

Dwarves are natural sprinters.

Explain why they redid the ending.

Cucks are degenerates, and the people who cuck them are degenerate. There is no good side to cuckoldry.

Go record another podcast Joe and don't forget to crawl up your guests ass.

That's not so surprising considering half of the population being women.

Wtv. I liked Fallout 3.

Are you upset?

It's proven that the penis tends to grow proportional to the general height of ones body and extremities.
you manlet

So does Todd make these games so he can afford new legs?

I can't believe how fucking perfect this quote from the sequel to Spy Kids still is. It's become transcendental.

This label cannot fucking exist.