Does anyone want to play?

Does anyone want to play?
We can have a sort of get together and race?
I-if that's okay?
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/thefatfrank
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247282286
nid.wikia.com/wiki/NiGHTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ummm…. Why does sanic rides the car if he's fastest creature out there?

Can someone please play with me,?

Pull those shorts down cowboy 😎

I would if that game didn't suck that badly. Fucking Holla Forums tricked me into buying that gay shit and since it was on sale I bought it without pirating it first. Fucking trash game is autistic as fuck.

No, prepare to get bullied.

IGN was right.

If you're still here user, have you got Steam?

Don't talk to people this way, shit is fucking hot.

Sequel by Sumo, FUCKING WHEN?

Why mario eats mushrooms? He already cat jump high! XD

Have you tried running fast for hours upon end? It'd get tiring, mate. Kart Racing should be relaxing and easy, so Sanic uses a car rather than making it a huge physical workout for himself.

steamcommunity.com/id/thefatfrank
add me. I'm at work atm but I love this game, I'll play it with you

Sure user
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247282286

to give the other competitors a fighting chance

Just look at the retarded characters, they all eat dick. Not a single good guy in there. That monkey ball ape sucks dick, sonic is autistic as fuck and the rest of them are generic bullshit.

You bought the game on Steam and you don't even recognize the Team Fortress 2 characters?

Is this bait? You have fucking Nights there, I want to fuck Nights.

NiGHTs is the car

God why

I do recognize them, they are simply not fun characters.

I thought you were throwing all the non-Sonic Team characters under a rug because you didn't recognize them. Still is a pretty terrible lineup for a game. B.D. Joe and Gilius deserve better

you deserve to have no fun

Also canonically, NiGHTs is the same sex as the player, LITERAL UNAVOIDABLE GAY.

Everyone laugh at this fag.

car can tf to fly
hegeghog only tf in cutscene

The first one had way better characters and was like a godsend for SEGA fans.

incorrect. NiGHTs is canonically the sex the dreamer thinks it is

American lore, not canon

from wikia:
The original designers of NiGHTS wanted NiGHTS to appeal to a wider audience and saw gender would hold their new character back. During an interview, Takashi Iizuka stated, "NiGHTS is neutral, and therefore has no gender. The impressions of the character with regards to gender are totally up to the player." Sega has confirmed multiple times that NiGHTS is genderless and sexless as well as all the other Nightmaren.[1]

nid.wikia.com/wiki/NiGHTS

link to source on your version of lore?

I always feel like they dropped the ball here. Should have just made Nights fucking female. The fetish potential writes itself. Genderless/sexless was such a fucking waste.

it's not too bad honestly, getting robotnik is kind of time consuming though.

i like this game a lot, it's a pretty solid kart game and it's got great optimization; but i'll post your article anyway.

The game is piss easy.

in what way? i've found the online pretty challenging and some of the hard mode matches weren't bad either.

In the way that it's easy?

heaven help him if he ever finds out about S class

keep in mind that Sanic Kart Tranny's C class speed is significantly faster that Mario Kart at its fastest

How autistic are you?

So it's good because gamer journalists dislike it? The only good thing about that game is items. Not a very big fan of their items, but it's way better than what latest mario kart games offer. But other than that it's trash. I hate flying/gliding and those underwater parts. But the worst are those fucking autistic characters you get to pick from. Yes, even the Crazy Taxi nigger get's boring fast.

Compare this to what mario kart offers. Mario and Luigi are wankers, but Peach and Daisy are hot. Not a Yoshi fan, I think he is annoying but even I have to admit that he is a good character, simply because everyone loves him. Donkey Kong and Diddy rock, Bowser is fun, and Wario and purple Luigi are cool too. Now mk8 has a lot of bullshit characters, but it's still better than those autistic sonic characters.

did you find the level design too simple overall? was turning easy for you to master? is it just because there's no blue shell?
really user you need to be more clear when you say these things.

doubt it's faster than 200cc

well of course online's challenging; you're up against other players in a skill based racer
and if you've ever seen a guy waiting right by the finish line turned around, just sitting there like he's taunting you, that'd be my brother. He's letting you get the sticker for beating someone 500 points higher than you in online. And he's making sure you know it

Most of the tracks were awfully straight forward and balanced characters took the cake way too easily.

There's nothing autistic about wanting to fuck Nights

perhaps i'm just bad enough at vidya to enjoy it then. i really liked the track design and even when i didn't win i could pick out parts where i needed improvement.
burning rangers and the jet set radio stage were always fun for me.

still faster (embed part 1)

comparison (embed part 2)

I am watching both, and 200cc looks faster to me. You played both of them? Because I don't really remember the last time I played sonic, but I remember it being pretty chill. In 200cc on the other hand you have to use your breaks or you constantly fall of the track.

Was C-class always that slow? Maybe S-class spoiled me.
Also

user you are watching ASRT in fucking C, 200cc being faster than it is nothing.

You better not be implying you brake in SASRT. That is one ludicrous statement.

I swear anyone that can't play SASRT is retarded, it's so easy to understand and play. Fuck, it pisses me off just thinking about it.

Is there more to this picture?

Yes but it's not worth it.

is SASRT the dark souls of racing games?

He's saying MK8 200CC is the faster game because if you don't brake, you will catapult yourself off corners and lose. Meanwhile in SASRT you never have to use your brakes.

You don't need to use your brakes though. That's what the drift chaining is for.
It would've been nice if he used a kart at least once. Don't they handle/drift differently?

Hang yourself.

The bikes in MK8 are weird, some of them control like MK Wii bikes and some of them control like the karts, with drifting and everything.
Even for a Wii style sportbike he should have been starting his corners earlier.

Lel

Why is Boom Tails so cute.

Y'all niggas wanna play now?

Because they got a girl to voice him.

wtf is a yogscast?

Don't forget their fucking pc case.

Let's play cancer.
Can we play now?

chuckle

NiGHTS on dreamcast, bitch

Don't take this the wrong way, but there are a shitload of autists on Holla Forums. The average person on Holla Forums dislikes multiplayer games and rather plays offline against AI. Also likes to stay alone at home and has no friends. Dislikes women in general and thinks that 2d is better than 3d. Is poor as fuck, can never upgrade hardware or buy decent gear. Hates realism in games and prefers unrealistic arcade shit.

Yeah well, in conclusion, you are probably autistic as fuck.

Well that actually sort of describes sort of well, pretty well.

I would play OP, but you're always on too late for me.

Kill yourself.

In all my 500 or so online races i have seen exactly ONE guy using that shit, wheres every single race has either Metal or Ryu, a lot of times both.

Installed it recently, I think I have everything unlocked and I even got the DLCs, never seen people connected.

Wait OP, you play this on console?

To pick up bitches.

Outside of Sonic Adventure cameos, no it wasn't.

I distinctly remember the Jet Set Radio track breaking on S class from going too fast.

Have you even played Outrun, user?

Yeah, the part where you jump on the red roofs with a super turbo pickup at the end.

I fucking had too, my mother was religious as fuck and wouldn't let me play any violent games. My father bought my some shooters, but I couldn't play them when my mother was home. There was a time when I had only access to Outrun 2 on my xbox. Played it everyday because I had no other game and it gave me some serious cancer. To this day I still hate this game and I doubt I will ever be able to play it again.

PC

And the inverse is SOOO much better right? You wanna talk about Autism, that shit has practically killed racing games.

There's no big releases that aren't related to being ULTRA REALISTIC. Not that we get much that isn't Rally games now or indie shit. There's no absurd fun racing games now, just stuff to tickle peoples autism.

Oh, well, in that case I can play it one of these days.