I found a thing in Breath of the Wild

elda's study, I found it weird that her telescope was so low poli. Like, even for switch standards, that shit was awful.
Then by chance, because I brought the camera close to it to inspect it, I saw strangely high rez (for it's size at least) images into the telescope's lens.
Haven't found any other place on the internet who mentions this. I suspect this might be a brand discovery, and would like to enlist the help of Holla Forums tofind out.
Images look like a classical top-down view of some 2d zelda. Now, I've never played minish cap, but that would be my first guess as to which game those pics belong, given that you see them from teh oposite side of a telescope that might actually be a microscope.
Also, there's more than one pic, if I move my camera even slightly the pic in the lens changes.

Help me out you fucks, I found the pics but don't want to do the hard research work by myself

Record a webm of it so we can see it as your move the camera around.

It's not Minish Cap

Not Link's Awakening either

Not past nor present in Ages

It looks like something from Links Awakening. Keep going.

Not Seasons Either

Nothing readily seen in 2

I doubt it's 1

Try to find out if anyone's done a texture dump of BotW. We might be able to find the reflection map.

I think you're just making me do your work for you. I'll take the bait though. (ALTTP)

Have you considered that it might be a random pattern you autistic lorefag?

Since we're apparently on the subject, the 2D Zeldas are inherently superior to the 3D games

I'm playing on my switch, and I'm not tech savvy enough to put a video capture on my tv

Something like that. But thank you very much

Thought about that too. But we can only be certain if we look it up.

I thought this was a universal conclusion?

Does this mean the other games take place on different planets?

I have no reason to post these

You've gone and made me look at the non-canon stuff now

As long as we're all in agreement

Mapanon, the only 2d Zelda's I've played through are Link to the Past and Link's Awakening. Are the others worth a play?

What even is this?

I love the Fuck out of Oracle of Seasons (Ages is pretty good too). I'd recommend those.

Just looks like some dev fucked up a specular map to me.

Thats lorule in ALBW

easter eggs =/= lore, ass pirate

Forgot to check these dubs. If I had a Zelda-Themed Checkem I would post.

Looks like a shit bowl shaped glass texture

This. Also the minish cap.

Checked those letter dubs in your id. Very good.
Also I tend to like to get autistic about """lore""" and link shit together in my head in the games I'm playing just because it's comfy and fun to do so; I like seeing a little world forming in my head as I'm playing and it's kinda cool to be able to think about said world while I'm away from my vidya. Obviously the things I put together aren't intentionally put there by the devs most of the time, but I still like to do it, just for fun.

Hard to beat this music.

actually speaking about checking shit

I wanna see this get. Polite sage.

Much appreciated, starting my first Seasons playthrough now as Irma inches closer.

Be sure to play through Ages afterwards. You'll know why (if you don't already)

(checked)

What makes you think it isn't a location on the map in BOTW rather than in an older game?

Because of it's "squared" features. Resembles an old game, but something in GBA or past that era. Definitely not GB, Nes or SNes.

Source?

The game's also on WiiU, you fucking dancing fruit lala man

Please

Just a blotchy lowres filter over a tiny cubemap, most likely.

Haha

Why is it a meme?

Haha

4k fidelity has very low practicality just because of what displays use it and average viewing distance.
Literally only good for TVs because 1080p at 55" on an LCD/LED TV looks like shit

Yes but you sit closer to your computer monitor than your TV, just because your eyes are too shit to tell the difference doesn't mean everyone elses is, four eyes.

1440p is a far more practical resolution bump, and you have options for higher refresh rates more readily available. Also if you happen to be playing 720p console games on a 1440p monitor, you get the benefit of proper pixel doubling when scaling the image, looks pretty nice.

They're nice but support for them is uncommon and can't usually be hacked in like how higher resolution can.

Yeah no shit but I've got a GTX1080 for video rendering so I might as well use it for games too.

Why would I play a 720p console game? BotW on the Wii U is a 720p console game but a feature of pretty much every emulator is to increase the render resolution to anything you want.

>still don't know what the fuck OP wants me to see here

Probably my favorite part of that game. The Palace of the Winds was also pretty cool.
I want another full 2D Zelda game honestly.

I think Termina is probably my favourite of the 3D zeldas