Soundtrack is literally just gothic disney opera with some woman singing in German

Why exactly do people like this melodramatic tripeā€¦?

Because you can't boil music down to "It's literally just X with some Y", you pretentious fuck.

sonic is literally mario with furrybait and press down to win gameplay

I miss back when nier wasnt popular

the beatles is britbongs with no cultural enrichment

King Crimson is prog rock with no pretension

How dare you not recognize the transcendental brilliance of this original score, shitlord?

It is still the best game in the past 10 years

You are retarded

what is that phrased as a question?

And here folks is the byproduct of jewish education. Be a cheap iconoclast toward anything, but worship the holocaust.

At least the beatles were singing and playing their own shit. Most of recent music awards are literal whores whose music videos are as artificial as Miku.

*sigh* cool it with the antisemitism kid

MTVs award show lost 1 million viewers from last year. Mainstream music industries outside of Korea and Japan are almost completely dead at this point. The only real star at this point is Taylor Swift, not even old pop stars like Beyonce or Jay-Z can move records (in part because their music is trash). Not sure why Korea and Japan still have (relatively) thriving music industries though, maybe its idol culture or some draconian copyright laws?

Triples confirms

I like it. Haven't played the game, though. Because fuck denuvo.

Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth.

Tripe is a pretentious word used by skeptics and liberals, away with you.

Doom is literally just the Windows maze screensaver with guns and monsters.
Planescape Torment is literally just an e-book with computer graphics.
Dark Souls is literally just a metroidvania with lock-on.
Majora's Mask is literally just Ocarina with radiantAI.

Boy, you made the bait too delicious this time.

Are you retarded?

(You)

Game was about cutesy machines with very sinister reasons behind them and game story. Gothic Disney works for it.
It is essentially a question of why people like machines and other stuff in game presented in this cutesy way, where they really shouldn't.

Game peaked when I reached the carnival/theme park. Complete contrast to everything you'd expect with a great score.

Wow

This is the second time I see people not understanding the reference, where do these people come from?

Nier's soundtrack is indeed shit, but gothic stuff and Orchestras are pretty god-tier user

Are you retarded?