You can only pick one

Choose wisely

Shit, this is like a 2010-era Holla Forums thread.

if its a PvE character, I pick binding light
otherwise, i pick call of the doombringer for PvP
frog goblin is the worst and niggidry is for killing bosses in PvE

depends heavily on how the game is played, if enemies are fairly tanky but so am i i'd pick passive
if enemies are rather easy but sometimes there's group of harder enemies i'd pick doombringer
frog goblin fucking sucks unless there's no other way to heal than trough help of frog goblin, then he sucks a little less
niggidry works only if i can dodge damage completely trough skilled movement or use of other abilities, would work if i oneshot enemies in niggidry mode, glass canon in roguelike setting can backfire hard

None of those go well with the sage class.

I'm usually too shit to trigger active skills at the right time so I'd probably go for binding light most of the time. I like high risk reward play though so my alternative would definitely be niggidry.

FROG GOBLIN
THE RNG'S GIFTS ARE MANY

Theres no reason not to go with blinding light. You get constant higher damage and higher ESP whereas CotD 30 seconds of higher damage and if you're killing enemies fast enough to get a decent damage boost then it wont matter. Frog is unpredictable RNG. Niggidry MAYBE if damage is avoidable or if you have a tank who can maintain aggro

If 'other random action' includes an stupidly remote chance to cause true un-resistable instant death or otherwise totally incapacite an enemy for some random amount of time then please give me the frog.
Why play skill when you can play SKILL?

If I feel like playing it safe I pick binding light
If I'm going glass cannon and my attack speed is good then niggirdry
No Frog Goblin because only being able to summon one at a time is super gay

Niggidry > everything else.

Niggidry.

It's a really good deal.

Easy, I summon Frog Goblin so I can fuse with it. Then go find a black abyss and gain the powers of Kek.

Possibly but you can only have one frog active at any given time and you have to wait 120 seconds between each summon. The chance of coming across the one frog that constantly calls down meteors or gives you retribution damage based on another stat you wouldn't normally get retribution damage off of is slim. You'd probably have to summon 20 or so frogs before you got that one "deadly joker" frog that breaks the game if you use it properly.

Naturally if you choose frog goblin you'll be summoning a lot of frog goblins before you find the one that fits your play style best. Not to mention all of the "duds" you'll get that either don't help you at all in combat or are effectively worthless in combat.

But what if the frog is really good though?

It is cool down based though. You have to make sure you're constantly attacking to add time to the skill's duration. If your attack speed is shit or if you go through a stretch of the level without enemies you have to wait 120 seconds before you can nig out again.

Sign me the fuck up.

It recharges in battle and only has a 120 second cool down. By the time you're done a fight it should be recharged anyways.

120 sec cooldown after using it, or after the buff ends?

It's one of those shitty mechanics where the cooldown only starts after the skill is ended. It could effectively last forever if you were constantly fighting though. Basically the skill is built around making you constantly put yourself in danger to avoid the cooldown. If you have a high enough attack speed you could certainly buff up the duration to hold you over to the next encounter.

That's a retardedly big cooldown, so it totally depends how action packed the game is. It might be completely unfeasible to keep it active long beyond the initial 30 seconds, or it might be possible for a skilled player to keep it up for the entire level.

Once again froggatry comes out on top.

better go for the full crack monkey build with dual wielding double crit daggers and attack speed boosting accessories :^)

What's that? Sorry I can't hear over the sound of my YUGE attack speed making me proc murder-lightning-fire all the time
No seriously these sound effects are annoying as fuck

Are any of the goblins female and can I fuck them?

Did the orc thread set you off or something? Go visit Brazil and fuck a midget already.

post more

Binding Light for PvE
Call of the Doombringer for PvP
Not really hard.

Frog Goblin is for memes

niggidry could be viable if your class is elusive or you stack it with a defensive that makes you immune to damage

binding light is all pro, no con. Also it's passive so you don't need to worry about activating it.

I suppose if you were doing a specific build, those other skills would be useful, but for a generic character the first one is best.

Bug report filed.

Call of the Fucking Doombringer

The hidden 5th ability

You're all underestimating the Doombringer 5% bonus per kill. In a crowded room or in a bossfight that has summons, it becomes the obvious choice for massive burst damage.

if someone chose Binding Light would you call them the Light Bringer?

Niggirdry, clearly. It has the highest skill ceiling that lets you blow through enemies forever if you're not a casual pussy.

Binding light, obviously
Doombringer only lasts 30 seconds, and Niggidry needs you to have

But then you're a nigger.

If one had the benefits of splash damage, would Niggadry add one second for every enemy caught in the splash radius?

see that could be the most fun because if you kill six enemies while boosted you're at a 100% damage boost. In theory you could rip through some weaker enemies in a group then gib the largest enemy in the group with your cock at the end and that would be cool as fuck

That would be "cool", yeah.

How retarded would you have to be to pick anything else?

t. casual

OP image doesn't even cap that +5% so you could take out a swarm of smaller enemies and get rediculous burst damage, provided you had some sort of "flurry of blows" or other melee dps crowd control going on in your build

niggidry seems like the proper build for people tanking armor or regen

frog goblin sounds kinda underwhelming but at least you could kite enemies into your familiar so it's a low cost meat shield

what did he mean by this?

cuz most efficient isn't always most fun, doombringer would allow some awesome power plays and you could tear through groups like a glorious beserker

Binding light is best. CotD is nice, but not as good as having a constant buff, frog goblin is shite, and while niggiridry sounds appealing, it will get raped if it ever gets mobbed by several enemies

I was waiting for someone to stumble across the hidden meta.

If you can kill a large enough group of enemies you could in theory increase your damage to a ridiculous amount if you could burn through a large group of trash mobs. You just have to fit your fun into 30 second bursts.

Hahaha no
Most people are assuming that this is a RPG game. But what if its a different game? Maybe a Roguelike, dungeon crawl and stuff?
"some other random action" of Frog Goblin could be coded to legitimately be anything, like having him cast Death if you get the right roll.

Praise Xom.

Maybe.