How would you make a makbeth game work?

How would you make a makbeth game work?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5vlbbl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spell it correctly, make something with the dialogue options of Alpha Protocol.

fuck you, you derailed your own thread
dubs

I would make it a point and click adventure game. If it worked for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, I don't how it couldn't work for most books.

Dubs heil!

Telltale games present : Macbeth

You set it in outerspace

Is this real?

Make it an action game where you remove gargoyles.

dailymotion.com/video/x5vlbbl

Every time you kill something, shit gets worse.

Shadow of the Colossus

more like real life

Present it in its original Klingon language.

Why would you want to create The Bard's Play as a video game?

Every xenos removed makes space a better place.

Dont fool yourself op, Holla Forums is full of near illiterate amerifats

And answering your question i think that it could work as small and short card decision game (with every choice leading to bad end eventually anyway)

I literally noticed this shit just from the start of watching the latter half of an LP of EP 1 with my brother. Then when I found out about the bullshit with characters taking a bullet regardless I knew it was irredeemable garbage.

Fucking pathetic disgusting shit with absolutely no meaning.

I'd say about 60% of the decisions are truly meaningless and of the remaining 39% any changes that happen to the storyline are gone 5 minutes later. I think the only thing that actually has a long term effect is doug vs carley and even that doesn't change the underlying plot.

I was going to talk mad shit on your country (I made the wild assumption that you were German), but I realized that Europe has it hard enough without me making you feel bad on top of it. There's no need to insult Americans, my friend. We're not the ones burning your stolen money by shipping muslims into your country, that's your government.
However, if you're not European I will talk mad shit on your backwards shithole """"""""nation"""""""" until the cows come home.

Also
Learn to spell, OP.

Make it a game genre that is completely different from what you'd expect. People would think it would be a point and click adventure game, a visual novel, maybe even a hack and slash game, instead you go ahead and give them a match-4 VS style puzzle game.
Vid related.

Wew lad, his banter really hit close to home, didn't it?

Since Macbeth is an established story that pretty much everybody knows, I'd probably start by making it an adventure game with dialogue choices which change what direction the game goes. That's really the only way to do a game for a story like Macbeth.

You know what I'd really like to see? A philosopher dating simulator.

Electricity and probably a console like ps4 since no one would buy it.

Baldurs Gate II is based on MacBeth, so just play that.

Make a Merchant of Venice game instead.

Thinly veiled bait in webm format

a Call of Duty campaign managed to have more meaningful choices than TWD.

Did you know that 80% of the News in Germany is something about America and Trump?
The other 20% is about alleged fascism and lack of democracy in Poland.

What I also liked is that some of the outcomes were performance based. While some of them were simple button prompts, other times the story would just continue if you failed part of a mission and take that into account.

I don't even know what Macbeth is, i'm not american though.

It's shakespeare though

It would be a shitty game. He never fucking goes anywhere so you're stuck in like 11 places with nothing in between. A game without maps has no dialog, it's simply a puzzle. You do not have macbeth without dialog so there is no game.

Well Shakespeare is not that renowned outside of english speaking nations.

1890's romcom

Good idea. Mix in some Lucius sneaking and there you've got the basic gameplay.

a slightly less crazy drakengard

You wouldn't, because Macbeth is a historical play, not a work in a fictional setting that a vidya would be suited to fleshing out.

right

You must be the one person from the South that can read.

Honestly, an adventure game using a text parser would be nice.

Fuck that shit. Ramp the crazy up so high even that crazy fuck responsible for those games will look at you like you're a raving lunatic.

I, for one, would remove all the handholding. Is this for fucking casuals or something?

I wish I could say this surrpised me.

I wouldn't, cause who gives a fuck about this?