Wildstar

I remember playing this game with h8chan, and I've been wanting to play it again for quite awhile, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to hop on again with me?

To those who don't know, Wildstar is a sci-fi mmo that uses skillshots instead of tab targeting, has fun and interesting pvp, challenging raids and dungeons, robots with thick thighs, and one of the best housing systems in any mmo. The housing system just got upgraded too! anyways, hop on the NA servers and message Jazka Daboo if you want to try it out!

Pity OP. It's all he deserves.

I smell furfags.

furfags play aurin, which are undeniably the worst race

Game is terrible to begin with and having furry races doesn't do it any favors.

it was one of the few genuinely good mmos with a decent community, it didnt deserve its death

I played it briefly, it was like GW2 all over again except with a sort of neat art style but somehow managed to have combat that felt shittier. MMOs are dead and will never be good again, if they were ever good in the first place.

It's developers were sjw dick riders that threw the original audience away for the tumblr crowd.
They deserved to die.

I didnt hear about that, I quit playing a few years ago, what happened?

They removed boob sliders or something.

City of Heroes is dead forever, nothing matters anymore

City of Heroes was easily the best mmo, it's really depressing that it's dead

IIRC they changed it out for body types because of clipping issues that sliders added, I may be wrong though

Ahahaha, of course, of fucking course. No doubt there, clipping is the reason. Oh boy.

Genuinely good MMO? Are you entirely incapable of rational thought? The only good thing about Wildstar was its 5 man content, but even that was brought down by how shitty adventures or whatever those shitty missions were. Hard mode silver and gold medals were great, but everything else about the game was either mediocer or downright fucking terrible.

end game content was great, dungeons were fun, raiding was fun, and if you did the daily quests, pvp was rewarding. The housing system was fantastic. My only complaints with it were the early game quests, the lore, and the art.

The dungeons were virtually impossible to PUG when it first came out. I'll never forget that. And world pvp was kind of fun ganking faggots who were questing.

ganking faggots and raiding towns were the best part of pvp, and I never had problems with finding groups, mainly because I was in an active guild though

The 20 man raid was so-so. Most of the fights were simple "stand out of the voidzone and press your buttons" fare. The 40 man raid was broken as fuck. Daily quests are always cancer. PvP in a PvE based MMO is always shit. I didn't give a damn about housing, so I can't comment.

I had no issues pugging, but then again I lead my pugs with an iron fist and carry them on my back when yanking on the leash isn't good enough. I can totally see how pugs would fail to complete leveling dungeons without strong direction though. Those dungeons were no joke. And the difficulty made it rewarding, talking to your group and coming up with strategies was fun and adding people to your friend's list after a dungeon run felt like the early WoW days where MMO meant community instead of embed related.

What's the point, find another game

Holla Forums Holla Forums is run by the flavour of the month, it no denying it.

most boards are, people like to feel like a part of something going on. Most people here spend more time on Holla Forums rather than playing vidya

NCSOFT shills get the fuck off of Holla Forums already

still burnt out from planetside 2

I remember one guy who kept posting exile screenshots in the threads, he made it look super comfy. maybe I should try exiles, I've never even touched them before

Not saging because I want anyone remotely interested in this shit to remember this.

I remember wildstar

you called

thigg :DDD

I almost forgot how much of a shitpile this game was, thanks for the reminder

So where's the chart showing how content is gated behind a ridiculous amount of grinding and multiple time locked instance shit?

I liked the trailer's animation for this. That ginger girl is a qt.

Eva reporting in

imagine being this invested in western games
imagine being this invested in mmos

I miss the fun times.

Oh shit whats up, watcha been playing? don't I have you on steam?

I think so.

Too bad she looks like a ps2 game model in the game itself.

They did fix her eventually, making her look like she was supposed to.
Exiles still a shit.

fugg man, didnt you build an awesome skatepark thing for your house

Wasn`t the devs delusional they listened to their player nase and made raids ULTRA HARDCORE EXPERIENCE IT`S THE DARK SOULS OF MMOS T2HARD4ME and the amount of people that raided was pathetic, boring pvp and no lategame content?

That's precisely what happened.

They tried to make it on-par with Vanilla WoW, up to and including the requirement of full-time raiders and their numbers. WildStar never saw anything near the player numbers needed to successfully raid, so they catch-22'd themselves by listening to the overly autistic 1% of their playerbase.

To make matters worse, raiding was fuckall near impossible due to connection dropping from instances, boss resets from positional glitches and people not getting credit for their attunement quests after they had completed them, with no means to repeat them.

Fuck Wildstar. NCSoft deserves every shitty thing that happens to them, because they brought it upon themselves.

like clockwork.

i forgot this existed. i faintly remembered waifus tho

We had a guild and everything as soon as it went F2P.

Game was garbage, only good thing was the mechari or whatever the fuck the robutts were called.