Webm Thread: GOLD Edition

Last webm thread is on page 13
post your webms/mp4s

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y6lFf
archive.is/FuNw2
greenbluecloud.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KDq_J9zJjw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive of previous thread
archive.is/y6lFf
archive of webm thread that got deleted because op didn't post vidya
archive.is/FuNw2

That gameplay's entirely too permissive and the music is loathsome. What game is this?

I forgot about that album, used to listen to it lot. Listening again for nostalgia. Thanks m8. Posting my favorite song from that guy. inb4 >5mb, I'm fixing that right now

Have some more, friend.

And a bit more.

Requesting the CSGO webm where the guy looks behind a door and sees three enemies standing on each other's heads while the Incredibles theme plays

I want Harley to fart on my face

Hunh. What show is this? Looks like Bruce TImm's style, but it's way too clean to be the original Batman series.

the direct to dvd movie, Batman and Harley Quinn.

Bruce Timm's official-not-official movie to explain what happened between the death of joker and batman beyond, how Harley got her life together and eventually became Nana Harley

Good God, Harley Quinn hasn't been good since TAS ended.

I mean he had to put in stuff to make his official-not-official sequel not-official

Like didn't you notice in two of the people dancing in the crowd/with each other is Captain Clown and Randa, two mega powered killer androids in the series

Does this mean most of the gods are dead?

Is there an updated version of this. Can't make webms with this method anymore and I don't anything about webm making other than this. Please help, I don't want shitty quality webms with webmforretards

it took too long to find this, lets not lose this.

You can use Staxrip which is what I've moved to from Xmedia Recode

The music is pretty good

does setting speed to slowest make a big difference? Because it really slows shit down

Use ffmpeg

It makes about a 1% difference

You really like headphones, don't you user?

no audio on second and third webm.

ye, I like headphones a lot

Just saved all of those, thanks a lot!

I currently have a 5 year old Sennheiser HD419 and it's way past the time to get a new one.

and? i didnt make them

He's some sperg that goes on and on about how "Old music sounds better" etc, and now he's uploading webm's of how "Tube sounds better than digital" shit

Tube's "Performance" is actually muddying the sound because a tube amp takes time to create a signal to output because it's an analog audio converter, thus to replicate a tone the tube has to raise the signal to the tone requested, then drop it back off into silence, all of which takes time and "Rounds" the sound

You can literally replicate the same thing with tube synthesizers yet tube pro's claim "They don't work" yet when submitted to a blind test they couldn't tell a real tube amp from a virtual tube amp, the same way they proved that they can't tell the difference between a 48Khz audio track and a 192Khz audio track a few years back, and in a lot of cases these same "Pros of the industry" actually preferred the 44Khz MP3's

I don't agree with him, I only created that webm because I wanted to share that wallpaper.
In my opinion, dynamic sounds better. Especially that Nirvanna and Green Day one.

Anyone know the song in this .mp4?

im actually the runner, is there a youtube link of this? im super surprised someone actually spent time to edit this.

I have so many questions. What is this? What are the rules? What kind of playing surface is that? How are the robots maneuvering like that on a flat surface? Are they automatic or controlled?

i wish i knew, man. i just like robot fights

I think the guys have controllers but most of the robot's action is automatic responses to the opponent's movements because that shit is just too fast to be human. They are maneuvering like that because they have fat sticky wheels and low centers of gravity and weigh a lot but have massive torque to negate the weight. Battery life probably isn't a concern since matches are over in seconds.

You can tell he's excited.

It's robot sumo, you program up a robot that falls within competition guidelines (usually using a readily available kit) and then just let it run, first one out of the ring loses. Some robots are modified and programmed with additional servo motors for flags 'n' shit to act as decoys for the enemy's sensors, single often times they're using low res single-pixel cameras.

You can tell he's excited.

Gotta admit that's pretty well done.

The sumo bots have sensor to detect enemies and the edge of the arena. They are programmed to automatically fight without human input, and that's why they can make decision lightning fast. This coupled with the fact that they're heavy as fuck (3kg for a device the size of a booklet) means they can pull some insane movement.
That also means they can be easily deceived if they don't take into account opponent's design though. There's a sumobot in that video with two white panels on its side, it's to mess up with the calculation of its enemy, like how there's a bot in the video that's designed to move in a pattern just froze up at first because its opponent blocked its view and it probably didn't have enough data to decide what to do.

Robot fights guy, do you have any of Ziggo from the old Battlebots days? That was the first time I saw actual savage destruction on one of those shows.

How the fuck do you even stop that spinning nigger? Maybe chains to try and jam it or something?

I don't care what people say, fighters harness the most autism from vidya.

That was hardcore.

He's the apex predator of lightweight robot fights. The perfect design.

You a nigger or something? Farting is like one of the worst fetishes.

Did they straight up just put a gun on the robot in the second webm?

Two guns, actually.

God bless the second amendment.

There's no youtube link of this

Also holy shit dude what was it like being on that stream?

super star by lucky kilimanjaro

Thanks user

gzeros a good boy. i miss him

ok buddy, now hand it over

Post more!

my cool ranch?

Her new VA is terrible.

Then this user kills me, because I compress movie audio because I find the dynamic range too much for me to hear the talking without dying on the explosions.

Your explanation is shit. Just say the slew rate for tube amps is inferior. You're implying that an op-amp somehow has a digital output and that not all signals are in fact analog if looked at closely enough. I didn't watch his things about headphones but dynamic range compression absolutely changes how things sound as well.

Come on, it's clearly fake, look at the bullet holes, way too neat, plus what the fuck was that phosphorous shit? Leave it to the (((entertainment industry))) to fuck up battlebots.

forgot to spoiler

Sauce on the first webm? The dude is surprisingly charismatic

heh

good

I really hope to see Platina Jazz live when I visit Japan.

He's still around: greenbluecloud.tumblr.com/

Anyone have the "Speedrunning is the most degenerate act" one?

Ask and you shall receive

Holy shit that girl is perfect

You can tell it's from a contemporary movie because of how gay the male voice sounds.

Nobody is snackbaring so they're probably k*rds.

You will never see the suit-shepherd and learn to cross dimensions.

Put TNT in one of those
Great assassination method.

What's this from?

Kind of would watch.

movie of the second vid?

Thanks, nigga. This part is still the best, but the whole song is stupendous.

Had to reverse search it, apparently it's called "God bless America". Not my werbm, downloaded it from one of the previous threads.

HNNNG DAS SUM KAWAII SHIT RIGHT THERE

I feel kind of bad seeing how desperate those robots look at times.

what

Don't be silly, user. Robots can't feel anything, let alone desperation.

Ever heard of the concept of "Philosopical Zombie"?

(((Jewish princess)))

Yes, I have. Wish I had a webm of that walker robot getting bullied to post right now, so I could upset you further.

It's just body language. The hammer's arc and speed makes it look like a cute anime girl trying to boko boko her way out of sticky situation, instead of a hunk of solid metal being brought down onto an anvil with the force of a thousand slightly miffed suns as was intended. Perfectly normal to respond like that.

I exactly know which robot and video you mean.
Here's an unrelated .mp4 to keep the thread alive.

Notice how the protective gear the refs are wearing. Those bots iirc are much heavier than they look.

I was going through my webms to find it, but I found this instead, so I'm done bullying for now.

Fucking swedes that lamp stuck with me through some very long study nights

I'm glad I saw that live.
What a lovely man.

seriously, the worst scrubs on the planet play CSGO

I'm argentinian and these kinds of videos make me jaja

I remember when webm threads used to actually have a semblance of quality

Oh, shit. I'm sorry.

Found it; this guy, around the 10:50 mark.
youtube.com/watch?v=1KDq_J9zJjw

I still wish our ASMR board wasn't 3D trash

Dropped.

KYS

lol! That's so random! wtf!

thanks mang, I knew I saw it from somewhere before

how the fuck was that small one blowing sparks?

I think he meant the /r9k/ disguised as humans

nah

Hey remember what I said about sfms and csgo webms and stuff a few minutes ago? I take it back, I much prefer them to this. Kill yourself faggot, filtered.

did something change over there?
and btw, that song lol, fits perfectly in that bizarro world game, so good

I saved it from here a while back, son. We used to have an 8mb limit, I'm pretty sure. Also, they don't allow webms with sound, tight? I honestly haven't been in years.

wut?
also, that fucking semen demon, mfff

Longswords with threaded pommels are historically accurate though.

What a lovely bar, all those videos going around of japanese bartenders just seem to have nicest cleanest bars that i question how the fuck they stay in business, especially with cocktails that can take five minutes to make. Do they charge an entry free for these places or something?

made in abyss spoilers

wallpaper

that's cool as fuck

would you happen to have the Simpson's drinks webms ? i could swear i saw them on here

there are two simpson webms

thank you !

I really need to get into that series, but I want to wait 3 weeks so I can binge all of the first season at once. Hopefully all the lolis will prevent it from blowing up into another fad.

Same thing here.
Waiting on blurays of everything so I can pirate some stuff in high quality.

it's the best anime of the year

Nah you can keep that cancer to yourself.

they're remote controlled, so the people behind them are making that emotion you perceive.

That guy really is a glutton for punishment.
I get that his videos are jokes, but Jesus. He's going to hurt himself.

How does he not destroy himself?

Meh, he'll probably be okay. I actually know a bunch of engineers in real life, and the brown skinned ones constantly hurt themselves. I used to work at BMW for a while. White people care about their safety and shit, but even the educated sandniggers have no regards for safety. They actually brag with their injuries and shit.

Minotaur's main weapon is a spinner with nails, that has a motor that spins at a ridiculous speed.

The thing goes so fast that it shoots sparks on contact.

Tsumugi has a huge cock. She'd probably fuck a shark to death if she encountered one.

DELETE

I would agree

Okay let's first assume crossfit is a real form of exercise before I say anything.
She's still a pile of lard, what in her is "fit"?

normalfags have no standards

Its just biology, even strong women are unlikely to beat an average man. There is a very very little chance that theres a girl that has as much strengh as a man. And most propably she has too much testosterone making her look like a man too. But remember there are only 2 genders and no matter how she looks, shes born with a vagina and an XX chromosome, so shes a girl.

ITT: People have no idea the difference between built and fat

lel

remember that John McEnroe bullshit? How some SJW's claimed that women are just as good as men?

got the interview here too

Reminds me of when Serena and Venus Williams claimed that no man out of the top 200 could beat them, so number 203 took the challenge and beat both of them 6-1 and 6-2.
Every official "battle of the sexes" tennis match has rules that favor the women to keep it "fair".

Well obviously she learned from thay experience considering her attitude about it here surprising thay she realized how outclassed she was and learned some humility.

what the fuck, for what purpose

I've also heard in this same story that the 203 at the time was having cigarettes and booze between sets too

Actually true, he even played a game of golf and drank before the match

lol, you guys got archives of that? Would love to read more about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

JUST FOR MY FRIEND DONT WATCH

Sauce? And why that woman speaks butchered polish?

Looks like Sweetness and Lightning. Great sweet little show, but be prepared for the feels trip of the first episode.

fucking japs, have you ever seen that bartender animu too?
but this is gay as shit, part of a bartender career not only to come up with good mixes, but to also act and serve with speed when the need arises

she does actually have a big arm compared to the rest of her build
so she is a fit women indeed, is just that:
1. women have way higher normal bodyfat percentage
2. even then, that bodyfat, is focused on her most needed parts, boob, belly, hip, tights, bum

Being Bo is suffering

No one's going to comment on the work of art that is this webm? o-ok

I watched it. Am I your friend now? :D

Xavier Renegade Angel is art beyond comment.

My first crush moved to a different state on my first week of having a crush.
And then she got pregnant at 15 and I never had a gf and everyone lived sadly ever after.
Life is a shit anime and not in a good way.

damn straight.

Stefan is a real human bean.

Does anyone know where all the ATHF webms are stored? I only ever got the last season when they were being posted.

yeeeaaasssss

Can't feed on apathy.