twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The spectacle never rests

I already know the song

EXCEPT WHITES

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IDPOL IDPOL LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I like this song

Can't wait to see what Donald tweets about her performance

LADY GAGA DONNO HOW TAH SING! I WUDOVE DONE IT MUCH BETTER. Terrible!

CAN'T READ MY
CAN'T READ MY

NO HE CAN'T READ MY IDPOL FAAACE

CUZ I'M AN INDEPENDANT WOMAN

I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY,

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AYYYY!

OH THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY

CHECK YOUR PRIVELEGE ALL TODAY

ALSO I AM PRO GAAAAAAAY

YEAH FUCK YOU MIKE PENCE

*twerks or kisses a woman on stage, cuz it's the current year*

We should have an egoist stream of the superbowl and point out all the spooks she spouts in her song.

That would be the most autistic thing ever.

let's do it

Lady Googoo is still popular?

Lady spookspook

Also why doesn't she donate most of her wealth to people who could use it?

Because she's a normalfag bourgeois who thinks giving the world her shitty "art" is the same as redistributing the wealth

She forgot to mention exploitation

I'm gonna bet money on some romantic gesture towards another woman.

Because money doesn't help the poor, socdemfag

oh boy people at my job are going to be watching this tomorrow. tbh it's good.

At least it gets the sheep thinking a little more. I like anti-trump narrative but yeah liberals are too soft, too stupid to realize what the class war is. yet.

Because she's liberal bourgeoisie.

All of these celebrities hating on him ironically help Trump because they solidify his outsider status. They also make him seem like the victim since the attacks from the media and stars are near constant at this point. It makes the opposition to him look rich and muh privileged. The women's march failed the minute the story became about Madonna's antics.

These fake fuckers never spoke up when business as usual presidents were doing the same rotten shit so they have no room to speak about this and be seen as legitimate. some celebs get a pass because they did speak out about things before, but this Oscar bullshit and Beyonce activism isn't hurting anyone wallet so it's pointless.

I believe in resistance and outing his fascists tendencies but not from fake ass celebrities that hate him only because he would be embarrassing at their cocktail parties. We need workers criticizing him especially in the states that he won like the rust belt and the south. The poorer, the whiter and the more disenfranchised the more damaging to his image because it goes counter to the narrative created about him. More "elites" hating on him doesn't.

who /sp/ here?

Hopefully there'll be a Euro comfy thread again.

just watch the puppybowl m8

Sounds good to me, since it will trigger Holla Forumstards

HAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING LIBERALS XXDDDDDD AHAHHAHAHA FUCKING IDPOL AMIRITE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCJKING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EBIN FUCKING SPEGTAGLE FUCKING SHEEP LOL NORMIES HAHAHAHAH I'M SO SMART THEY SO DUM AHHAHAHAHAHHA

wew lad

you ok, man?

oh shit this halftime show is gonna rule

infowars.com/lady-gaga-to-conduct-satanic-ritual-at-super-bowel-li/

Apparently, BLM and Antifa are planning on disrupting this as well, someone should tell them that doing this to the biggest sporting event of the year (in Texas, mind you) is probably not going to go the way they hope.
Or not, it'll be a shitshow either way.

i'm not following, does Jones want me to tune in?

I doubt it'll be very successful because Houston is much harder to march in then Austin. As someone who lives here, I'm going to study for an exam and masturbate to a columbian milf getting assfucked instead of disrupt.

If anyone feels like recording this and putting it on vocaroo in the next hour or so I will make a gaga-sounding song out of it.

I'd do it but I have a very thick foreign accent.

Trigger them into another 4 years of Trump

Yes, not treating ethnic nationalist faggots little innocent little toddlers we're babysitting is surely the reason they're ethnic nationalists.

*like little innocent toddlers

Madonna and Ahley judd and Lady Gaga are going to offer anything coherent and not recruit more people against the current hysteria?

Okay, then, tell me how Israel is helping your cause?

Oh fuck wrong thread.

This song isn't going to have an effect on anyone who doesn't already care. Nazis are going to get triggered and cry because "m-muh feels" and liberals are going to laugh, and, that will be the end of that.