Merchandise for a prototype

THANK YOU REDDIT

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=vfIm75DGlEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tbh i expect hordes of anons to sabotage this game the closer it gets to release time

At least he's making money doing something he loves, making video games.
What are you doing besides whining about it and being an obnoxious cunt?
Have you made a video game?
No?
So fuck off then.

And in regards to pic 3.
He's completely right.
8/v/ is super fucking toxic in regards to game discussion, game mechanic ideas, and is generally ungrateful someone would go out of their way to bend to 8/v/'s beck and call. Fucking bunch of manbabies you are scared away a game developer who is massively popular.

Think about that. This place is so fucking bad, that someone who use to visit here a lot decided to make a game, and when they asked you for advice, you shat on him and fucked him over, to the point he realized he had wasted too much time on a board he thought was good.
8/v/ takes everything good and turns it to shit.
Remember when Undertale was just a no-name indie dev's demo?
And then you guys turned it into the utter cesspit it has become.

Everything 8/v/ touches turns to shit. And I'm glad based YandereDev decided to leave before it was too late.

some weeb will use it as a pathway to murder, the problem will take care of itself, besides.

I swear to god if any of you anons seriously take 's bait you need to an hero.

t. Not yandere dev

This post blew my pants right off.

Nice reddit spacing, Exo.

what did you expect? he's jewish

He deserves the support he gets.
You faggots could stop being so jealous and do something more productive with your time as well.

CUCK DEV
CUCK DEV
YOU NEVER TRICKED ME

Except he hasn't made a single video game yet and by the way things are going, never will.

EvaXephon pls go

He's making money doing what he loves, jewing goyim

It seems now only a small fraction of the internet can take banter.

Reminds me of Notch, boggles my mind everytime. I just find it retarded. I don't even expect a finished product to ever be released since why even finish it when you can milk retards indefinitely?

Fleecing weeaboo redditors is bad?

letting jews be jews is bad for everyone.

The primary problem with that game is its cancerous fanbase which flooded in from tumblr, not Holla Forums.

Why doesn't a competent studio just steal the idea and actually pump it out already? It's not like he has a patent on the idea considering a vast majority of it's mechanics and designs are copied from better games.

For some reason, posting the webm doesn't work(something on my end apparently), but here is a link to the video, without giving him views.
hooktube.com/watch?v=vfIm75DGlEU

But if you want a tl;dw of the video, it's

Thanks for the effort user

Look up Yandere School on Steam. They actually finished what Yandev hasn't.

Nice pasta, I hope to see it again sometime

Organisms are supposed to evolve to counter parasites

Because he has the trust of an assload of potential buyers with his social media presence. That's something money cannot buy and is one of the prime reasons why a game is successful or not.

Probably bait but there's some truth in this post. People who want to do things won't waste time on "toxic" anonymous message boards nor on Twitter. If you have time to spend arguing with people on the Internet then it's either your job, you're under 25 y.o. or you produce shitty content. A good creator just keeps his shit to himself and his family and friends.

Haha oh wow, now just need the faggot to run away with all the money and the game turns into abandonware.

Reminder that despite all of his accomplishments, Notch lives in a perpetual alimony state. It's the perfect JUSTaposotion.

There's a russian dude making yandere school (^:

i don't know about that …

Of all the things he did wrong, that definitely wasn't one of them.

How fitting. I actually like the design, but I'm not buying it on principle. I've said it before and will say it again: It should've been left to Japs. Think we can convince any of their main game devs to do it justice?

If I had money I'd gild this comment.

I figure I'll correct you, even though you'll autistically screech in my ear that I'm wrong.

Yandere Simulator is not a prototype, a prototype is a proof of concept, a demo (short for demonstration). You make a prototype that is not indicative of what the product is, but to give an idea of what it will be like. This is not a prototype, this is the product itself, it's still being developed, but this is far beyond the prototype stage.

There may in fact be a prototype for this game, but if there is, it's not what you're playing now. This is a product in development, even if it's not a very good product.They're not merchandising a prototype, they're merchandising an unfinished game. Which is actually pretty common, Blizzard had Diablo shirts out before Diablo was finished, Bungie had Halo shirts out before Halo was finished.

Merchandising an unfinished game is by no means uncommon.

B-BUT THE SHEKELS, GOYIM, THE SHEKELS!

I know, everyone you don't like is either a jew or an SJW. It's why game developers don't stop here anymore.

Yet still not enough to buy a book or a course on how to program something beyond 256 nested if-else statements.

If you think I'm a shill, then go ahead. I'm not, and I don't even like this fucking game. I'm correcting your use of terminology. This is not a prototype. This is the real game. If you think it's a prototype, does that not mean it's that shitty of a game?

he deserved it

shieeeet mans hol up hol up is u sayin we wuz mothafuckin game devs n shieeeet??? dayum man i swears we wuz fuckin makin gamss n sheieeeet

shill

Sage is not a downvote.

So why did he get all that hate again? I know next to nothing about the guy.

The fuck do you think a prototype is?
All these slimy word games and sophistry, complete with incorrect usage of colloquial terms make it pretty obvious who is behind this post.

:^)

shill

Well, aside from being an awful programmer, and an asshole, he went off on an autistic Shakespeare-style "fuck you" rant, and basically told us that he fucking hates us because reddit will kiss his ass and we won't.

shill

A prototype is an early concept, it's not a product. An example of a prototype would be to create something in Flash (or HTML5 nowadays, either way just as shitty), in 2D showing the basic idea. Then you abandon the prototype and you start on the actual game.

So 4chan/Holla Forums gave him shit for being bad at what he does and went autistic over it?

shill

See
It might be pasta but it's 100% true.

Pretty much, yeah.

And here I thought he couldn't sink any lower. I bet all the little ledditors were laughing at this tripe.

shill

AYYO YO YO YO HOL' UP FOO', LIKE *codes sloppy elseif spam* MA GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WUZ STAPHUN HAWKEEN N SHIET *asks leddit how to code* I DUNNO WHY DEM WHITEYS BE SAYIN STOPHAYNE HOWKANGZ B WHITE I SWEAR HE BE BLACC N SHIET FOO' *sells merchandises for an unfinished game* SHIEEEEEEEEET

It isn't, but you're implying it is.

Nigger can't you do something else other than spamming shill?

The thing IS prototype, is English not your main language? Wasted trips tbh.

That's just a super non-specific rant about nothing.

No fucking shit retard
Do you really think the "game" in its current state is finished or even close to it?

Its probably Hebrew

He wanted to implement a skirt inventory system, in that you would hold items in your skirt. To access them you would open the skirt and see you panties on full display. Yandev is deadly afraid of Twitch and other sites banning his game(Twitch already banned him) so he thought that the panties were too much. People told him to add a "Twitch Mode" that would censor the panties(they would become pitch black) and a "Normal Mode" that didn't censor them. Thus streamers could play the game, without getting banned, and anons could masturbate to the panties. He held a poll and about 85% of the people thought id was a good idea and that he should do it, 15% didn't. He decided not to implement the skirt system, thus only listening to the 15%. Holla Forums called him on his bullshit, he sperged out, and the rest is history.

Holla Forums is shit. Anyone wanting to make games or work on their dreams in general rather than just wallow in bitterness should leave and go to places that Holla Forums hates like reddit or YouTubers, because they both appreciate effort and creativity and some of them do something about their ideas.

He realized this, said it and left and the reality of that statement is a diamond of sodium stuck in anons' throats forever. Hence the envious, choking rage from all the failsons here.

Lol look at this fucking cuck caving to other cucks.

Hey guys let me introduce you to my new OC Balko!

I bet his inner kike is afraid of getting sued for infringement.

Fuck you, Holla Forums is still a great place to post, we can actually discuss things without the threat of being le downvoted or banned, we can say things without having to filter.

And AGDG is direct and equivalent proof that you're wrong. We can have discussions and discourse with developers without it souring the milk, or muddying the waters or whatever fucking euphemism you want to use.

The only thing he "realized," was that the only way he'll get his shit onto Twitch is to cowtow to the SJWs, so he did that, but what he doesn't realize is that his game will NEVER be allowed on Twitch ever.

Is that shit even out yet? Is he actually managing to sell merchandise on the idea of a game? He's a massive cuck, but good on him for scamming reddit and tumblr.

Cuck Dev. Cuck Dev. You never fooled me

How would he collect Patreon money if he actually released the game m8?

AGDG is actually great, and getting downvoted is a miserable consequence of using reddit. But everything else you said is nonsense.

I dunno. But reddit is pretty retarded and would probably keep giving him money to "update" it.

I disagree. I think Holla Forums reacts a lot to one's personality and skill. If you act like a cunt, you are bad at what you do and are not willing to take suggestions, you will get thrashed hard.

Considering the guy who makes the Princess Trainer games gets money between games, your question is silly.

If Holla Forums is so shit, and my defending it is nonsense, why are you still here? Why not go for greener pastures?

Then go, get the fuck out of this ebul nutsee ultra giga super duper natsoc jew gassing mongolian horsebreeding discussion forum goers and go back to wherever you come from.

Wait, why don't we report it?

By releasing paid updates, DLC, skins, and many more fun microtransactions of coursh!

Hi CuckDev! Now, fuck off!

Akabur actually works on products and releases them to everyone. He is working on things right now and has released two games to show that he is reliable.
Yandev has nothing to offer but his shitty game, his coding skills aren't up to snuff and he can't even come up with original ideas. If his simulator was finished he would have nothing else to offer and his Patreonbux would dwindle.

I dunno user, that sounds like work. Why can't I just sit on my ass doing practically nothing but still collecting money?

This reads more like "If you don't do as we like you will get thrashed hard. What we like includes not getting noticed by others or riding above anything but the most niche."

Because you retarded need a good kick in the head now and then.

Sounds like you don't like criticism or being called a cancerous pile of shit.

Ironic.

user, please, I can understand you think Holla Forums is shit, I have my own personal reasons, but you are COMPLETELY wrong about the guy. Fucker showed a fighting game engine he did to the Skullgirls programmer (Supposedly his "hero") at some fighting IRC channel and couldn't handle the criticism. He said the guy shat on it, but the guy was just being honest about what he thought about it and what needed to be changed, but he wasn't getting any of it, he wanted to be praised. And surprises no one, the same thing happened here when he started getting criticism.
Guy's ambitious but he lacks a backbone, he thinks whenever you put some effort on something people should be happy about it and throw flowers at you, that's not how the world works, it's not Holla Forums's fault.

What do you base this on? He has pretty much pigeon holed himself into this single perpetually unfinished game.

Alright that's fair enough.

Just because a person doesn't know how to cook, doesn't mean that person doesn't know if your food tastes like shit yandev

In the off-chance that this isn't bait: At least I'm not a genetic dead end that looks like a rape-baby from the Aussie-Emu war.

It's not like I'm even defending the people on Holla Forums, I think it has some communal issues myself, but I disagree with your assessment. We post on 8/v/ because we value freedom of speech, and freedom of information. We don't post on fucking reddit (or I don't anyway), we don't post on Jewtaku or whatever the fuck, because we know that anything correct or critical gets cherry pick delete/shadowbanned and only narratives and praise are kept. We'll delete everything but the overt shitposts to make it seem like trolls are attacking and that's the only negative posts. Fuck all that noise.

I'm not inferring that YanDev is on the same level of Akabur (although his game has quite a bit more to it than Akabur's games), but what I'm saying is that Patreon and its users are pretty accepting of developers and will fund people that they find interesting even if those people aren't really making content.

Just look at Accursed Farms. Ross Scott gets over $2000 a month, and he struggles to make 2 YouTube videos a month because he's so shit at it.

He is ambitious enough to have a patreon and develop a game, even if he lacks talent. If would have stopped trying a long time ago if I were him.

This is also fair enough and I'll take my own advice and put back on my negativity ITT.

Just like, use the paint bucket!

You said this place is terrible, now i tell you to go back wherever you came from since that place is definitely is better than this place, and for some reason you said i don't like criticism, do you perhaps have down syndrome?

It's because he's making a movie, besides a lot of work goes into his videos, it's not some shitty let's play. Do not insult the ross.

I am sorry but how is that even a response? This Dev seems to be a dickhead and was rightfully shat on for being an asshole and, as it seems, being bad at what he does.

The only point you have might be with the niche stuff.

It really isn't. You need to look at people who are actually failing to do anything. People like Spoony who imploded. Ross puts out content and has a long term project which he is working on and details every month.
Once Yandev has actually finished and released his game his numbers would drop to around Spoonys. He knows this, which is why he has started milking it with all he has.

I'll not insult Ross, but I will insult his skill at video games. He's bad at video games, and I don't think his criticisms are as valid as he pats himself on the back for. And I'll even say that he gets some of his criticism wrong, something is not shit just because you personally don't like it.

Now as a positive, I will say, he posts LESS wrong information than AVGN.

Do you have any examples for this?
I think his criticisms are usually on point. The Human Revolution episode was pretty good with pointing out its poor and inconsistent world building which is something almost no "reviewer" did.

No, those places are miserable in their own ways. Much worse in fact. What I meant was "If you hate things here so much you can just leave" when I point out the problems of this place is not so different from YanDev telling Holla Forums to fuck off when his retardation is pointed out.

This entire thread
Holy fuck, who cares. Seriously my dudes, who the fuck cares. A dev has kiked out. Wow, what a new and horrible precedent, it's not like every single indie, early-access, and pretty much every hgg & dating sim in existence is exactly the same. Stop the whiny drama.

Well that was purely on the level of:

These two things don't necessarily mesh well. It's no secret that being an amateur game developer is a pretty hard task, and that to be successful you need a broad audience. If your game gets on the twitch, youtube or steam ban list, you risk losing out on your audience.

When in Rome…

I am interested.
Can you tell me what are their names?

Whose names? The other places? Or their faults?

Both.

Difference is, this was at the tail-end of the development cycle and the merchandise was to stir up hype for the upcoming release. Yandere Sim is still years away from completion, if it ever gets completed that is.

6/10 bait. See me after class.

Doubt it.

The irony here, of course, is that if anyone here had a modicum of success they'd abandon this place without a second thought.

Not necessarily even by their own will, but they'd certainly be chased out by the unfulfilled wretches that browse this place, because there's nowhere else to go.

Remember Scarface?

Riiiiight, sure.

Blame the apes who keep posting cuckdev threads and the shills who then floods the thread then.

(checked)
Don't forget the first rival hasn't even been implemented and he still have many rivals left to implement, and it'll be in a few decades before that's even done.

You can change IDs all you want EvaXephon
We know its you

Wew lads, this whole fucking thread. Did he send his tumblr fanboys here

Can you imagine that some people come here because they enjoy it?

I had a feeling when he still browsed here that he didn't have a completely clear vision of what he wanted for the game, after just looking at his site since I haven't followed the game for years, it looks like that is still occurring.

No, he came in commando style.

More like the cuckchan crossposters who still defend this faggot

I would be still posting here, anyway.
Every other place just sucks.
I would stay user and don't even mention success at all.

I most certainly can. But we both know that people like that are neither fulfilled nor successful.

This is a place for the discarded and the downtrodden. In a way we've been relegated here, being incompatible with baseline reality. You can enjoy it, but let's not pretend it's not miserable either.

Hello YandereKike. You suck worse at coding shit than me and that's saying something.

Sounds more like you're projecting m8

Speak for yourself, I've never shared anything I've created with anyone on Holla Forums.
Except /tg/, but those guys are cool.

But that's exactly what I was saying. He was misguided, because his idea was "MY GAME SHOULD BE A MONEY GAME," but who the fuck tries to make their first game a money game?

The majority of people here are either rejects, incompatible with the rest of the internet, are too extreme for the rest of the internet or just really enjoy being dicks to other people. I wouldn't go as far as to say unsuccessful though, save for the NEETs.

And some people just enjoy being anonymous.

A jew

I may be a broken husk thats part of a hobby that I hates me for loving it too much.

That doesn't mean I don't like it here, people can say whatever the fuck they want with no repercussions including humiliating the owners and stating ideas that go against their own.
People can make threads about obscure shit and actually have interest.
People will shit on objectively kike shit like Bethesda and Fallout 4.
It might have its flaws nowadays like gachashit echochamber threads, Japanese fellating, Blizzcucks and Nintentoddlers, but goddamn, I can still shit on them inside or outside their threads and not get shat on or banned due to it.

In a way, this place is glorious even if it has gone to shit after early 2015.

The places are pretty much anywhere else other than an anonymous forum/image board setup. Usernames, up or downvotes, cliques and cults of personalities a la YouTube personalities. I think we all more or less know how that can lead to groupthink, console/platform war shit and social forces that have nothing really to do with Joe good or bad games are; These factors make these forums' posts and threads more to do with what your friends or the more well known community members think and how you might react to them.

Here, everyone is just a generic, anonymous person. I do think that comes with a bit of a "Plato's cave" effect. It's great for ideas and arguments to stand or fall on their own, but there is a sacrifice of community building in that. We are just voices, faceless and echoing in darkness.

"Holla Forums is one person" is a great saying on two levels in this way. It's both absurdly untrue and completely true. The mob mentality can definitely take form in a faceless mob, just in a different form than more visible social dynamics with usernames. It's the momentum of opinion, to either build others up way beyond what they deserve or tear them down so viciously you'd wonder why anyone would want to share what they were working on.

Maybe if you're new

So what you're saying is Holla Forums is like a giant monster with 1000 minds occupying the same body, and each mind only has control over a single limb?
I am both Holla Forums, and yet not.

woaw

Agree with all of that. It's why I post here too> user is really fantastic, but it seems one downside is an overt paranoia over D&C/shill attempts that lock down discussion. I get it, I moved here in the first migration, and was here for the raids.

But it's been a long time. GG has mellowed, antagonism for us has slowed. Sometimes I wish I could talk about stupid fucking videogames without user derailing about shills who may not even exist all the time.

I'll never kill myself, leave or stop shilling my game here :^)
These guys get it

Holla Forums is the worst place in the world, except for any and all alternatives.

No, I just have complete lack of ambition and dislike people in general.
I only need to stop being NEET and find a job, which won't be complete pain in ass.

Cult of personality was always cancer.
On 8ch there is sense of community, it's noticeable when some bait appears like in
This is one of few websites left, which I can be say whatever I want and be true to myself.

Fuck me, Holla Forums

It's ok, they're the same thing

No thanks.

CUCK DEV! CUCK DEV! YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

DO IT, DO IT AND PROVE ME RIGHT

KILL THIS THREAD, FULFILL YOUR DESTINY

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Cuck-dev! Cuck-dev! you never fooled me!
your game is shit and should be free!!

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Do it phaggot.

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

I've seen these images for years and I never understood the appeal. These things just seem like thread derailers designed to get as many cheap, low-effort (You)s as possible.
Maybe I'm getting too old for what the hip kids are into nowadays.

Your Hitler dubs demand that this thread be shoa'd!

Or, maybe you have to go back.

Cute, that hasn't been run into the ground since 2014.

Yes, that is specifically what they are. Are you new here?

Is this the peeing thread

Although if his code had garbage collection Memedere Simulator wouldn't exist

Ayy, that's pretty good and rhymes, time to update the meme

nah, the old one was good enough.

Oh well, it's there for whoever wants it

Looks more like she's leaking out semen.

It's extremely low-effort and I've always hated it. It just took me years to say something. Even gorespam is more interesting.

Are you implying she's not?

Girls cum too anonymous

I mean it's the same shit as roll images. Just there to destroy threads.

Well user was asking if this was the peeing thread, so he was implying she's peeing.

Makes sense, if you can't code for shit, milk everything you van before you leave. Works for Star Citizen and will work for this. Maybe we should be rooking some idiots this way, especially as it is pretty safe from lawsuits.

They've always been cancerous cuckchan tier shit.
Its the equivalent of
Which in itself is like asking Reddit or Youtube for upboats.

I bet you won't do it.

I'm gonna need the fucking source on that shit

Don't!

At least the roll threads make you think about something, even if it's which waifu you want to fuck. The "visit" images just have a bunch of people parroting the same thing.
Eh, I know it doesn't matter, but it's one of the little things about Holla Forums that annoys me.

Better finish what you started fag

WHO DARES?

Cease these frivolities.

TIME FOR A SHIT BABY

DING DONG BANNU
END OF RINE
—————————————————–
RINE END HERE

HELLO \V\ YidDev HERE WITH ANOTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT TOOK ME 3 WEEKS TO WORK ON, DESPITE GETTING 4K PATREON SHEKELS EVERY MONTH I STILL NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE WORKING IS HARD, SO CAN YOU FILTHY GOYIM GIVE ME FREE ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE BASIC ISSUES? I'M SO FUCKING SEMITIC THAT I CAN'T EVEN GET A BUG TRACKER UP haha AND I REQUEST YOUR SOLUTIONS FOR NO MONETARY COMPENSATION. IF YOU CALL ME A FAGGOT MY ARMY OF True Believers™ WILL SHITPOST YOU TO DEATH AND SPAM THE REPORT QUEUE.

SHALOM IN ADVANCE.

Remember the "cuckchan raid trying to drive poor cuckdev out" narrative?

Well that wasn't something I thought I'd see today, but thanks for the laugh anyways.

Someone eats a lot of fiber.

Fucking lightweights

A shitpost about shitfucking in a shit thread. Truly we can end this.

AND THEN THIS GETS POSTED

keep going

Lightweight… yeah. Sure thing.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THAT'S VERY CONSIDERATE OF YOU, I GUESS

Im gonna break you arms if you do it user.

nice la

You think your gods will save you? They have no power here.

w-what?

>2008
>Gaia online
Who was that faggot that said time heals all wounds?

If someone deleted the thread instead of letting it die, it would just spread the cancer everywhere. Imagine headshotting a bug chasing faggot in a crowded room, with a .50 BMG, you just gave everyone in there aids.

Why did he betray us Holla Forums?
We were even nice to him and shiet.

Because we're not the kind of audience you can sell shirts to pre-release

He probably thought he was hot shit and above us lowly peasants here at hatechan.

Not really. I didn't particularly care either way, but the tendency was that shitposting overwhelmed the threads as they were posted. But that's why the filter's there, although if he used it I'm sure it would have just gotten worse.

I don't think that's how AIDS works, user.
Oh shit, I actually got banned for that car image? Hilarious, I've never been banned on Holla Forums before. I thought all you guys did was jerk off on Discord losing at platformers.

Consumer-weebs are the most bizarre purchasing demographic I have ever seen.
They will give you money for literally anything with a bog-standard anime girl on it.

I nearly forgot this horror and now it is violently shunted back to my consciousness again

So, he's a pussy backstabbing jew?
I wonder if the little bitch lurks here and if it's burning him inside to take that old trip on.

I'm sure he lurks here somewhere. He's had a long history with image boards and with Holla Forums in particular. I'm sure he never stopped posting and browsing image boards. He just stopped namefagging and shilling.

Oh shit, I remember that guy. He made diagrams about car reproduction and whatnot.

Post more, this is fucking fascinating

Not too much though, I wouldn't want to get banned for posting cars.

I'VE GOT ONLY ONE CHANCE TO STOP THIS MADNESS

HELLO RATO
Leave my hair alone

So Yandere School was released today , did the Chinese copy become the original?

hello ratto

hello rato
>tfw you got white hair before becoming a wizard
What's the point of having hair if you don't even have enough mana to sustain a complete luscious black?

hello rato

hello rato

You had me for a moment there.

Hello rato, now fuck off or I kill the delegates.

The problem with a lot of devs on imageboards is that they don't know when to take a step back. A personality on an anonymous imageboard, especially one that constantly name/tripfagged, is not going to get fellated, but the opposite over time. YandereDev should have known when to cut back on how often he interacted with us.

Remember the email fuckup?

So what have you all accomplished while YandereDev has been working on his "game?"
>got a gf
>got pegged by said gf
>made strides in a hobby I've long kept secret clothing and costume making

Yet you're still not nearly as much of a faggot as Yandev

You are worse than anthony burch

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're already well on your way to that you mentally ill fuck.

You sound like a faggot who should've died in that car accident. Though I'm curious, how exactly did you total it? Mine got totaled when some spic made an illegal turn in front of me. Turns out nothing serious got damaged so I used part of the settlement check to repair/re-register it and pocketed the rest.

Was it true or was it just an elaborate ruse to give himself more publicity?

hello rato

bait level: no fish/10

Huh?

I-it's not so bad the second time around…