Character Designs you like in games you don't

Hawke. Both male and female versions have some decent design choices going on. They're generic looking enough to be easy for a player to self insert, but aren't so bland as to be forgettable. Its just too bad they're in a game sequel known for letting the player have a choice on who they're playing.

The main character from Retro City Rampage. I have a hardon for greaser characters but I don't find the game that much fun.

I think Dragon Age 2 is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills draogns and doesnt afraid of anything.

The fucking Helghast, hands down. They look fucking amazing, but Killzone games always control like dogshit.

I liked a lot of the designs in Borderlands, particularly some of the bandits and the lancer troops. Shame the games suck donkey dick.

I've never touched the series, but just looking at him I find the protagonist of that game extremely forgettable. His armor is overdesigned as well.

Its a bioware game. They all have create-a-character with schizophrenic personalities.

Not really a fan of DX:HR, but I liked Adam

The Dark Iron Dwarfs from the Warcraft series, partly because they're just knockoff Chaos Dwarfs that actually appear in video games. Too bad those games had to be fucking casual dogshit though.

Their armor is a crime. As is all armor for DA2.

R. Mika. Shame she's stuck in that garbage known as SFV.

Claire Redfield in RE2, the game is shit just like the rest of RE games but Claire is cute. The space marine in Quake is cooler than doomfag, both games are abysmal to me though. I like Lautrec's armor in Dark Souls. Some Persona girls look cute, weebshits in general have some cute girls. I like how Strelok from STALKER isn't a handsome looking guy or a generic lean built machismo action guy and how his design is based on Alexander Kaidanovsky. Cry of Fear has one of the best if not the best enemy visual design I've ever seen in a video game, they're absolutely ghastly and unnerving, the game itself is linear jumpscareshit though.

Only thing shit here is your taste holy fuck.

YHVH's design is pretty fucking cool. I like how his heads dissapear until there is only one But his second form is a fucking abomination and steaming pile of shit on the series much like the rest of the game

weak bait

RE games have shit puzzles, inventory mechanics, and "horror". Doom and Quake have very stiff animations and tedious gameplay. Dark Souls have a lot of boring levels with cramped corridors, shitty parry and backstab mechanics, 2 button attacks instead of directional swinging and blocking, and I hate most of the bossfights. STALKER's setting is bland and empty. All JRPG's are shit.

SMT in general.

I haven't even played the game and I'm already gay for this guy

If I pull that mask off, will you lose?

Most characters from dog shit gacha games.

Kind of curious why? Just not a JRPG fan?

Way too many.

I like everything about musous except GAMEPLAY.

Yep, but I'll admit it's the most interesting from them in all aspects. I really wanted to like this genre, just to play this series.

How can you NOT like Soul Reaver you fuck?

Play Raidou games. They have real time battles, and the first one doesn't even force you to negotiate with RNG demons.

Shit gameplay. Like seriously fuck camera-switching mid jump. Fuck it.

Do you hate every single third person PS1 game?
The camera was primitive but it worked once you got used to it.

How convenient, thanks user, I'll give it a try.

You might as well just say that you like the artist.

I guess that's true, but I still wish they would get hired to make a real game.

I want to cum inside noctis

I want to plow S-087 in full armor

Both Hawkes are the embodiment of everything wrong with Mary Sues. What the fuck are you smoking?!

!00000% pure crap.

RNG up the ass to the point where it's absurd even for a JRPG and a bunch of incredibly stupid design choices like normal enemies that can just delete large percentages of your money as a normal action.

What's a district?

Never played FF8 and I assume it's shit, but I really love Squall's character design. Shit, I'd kill for a jacket like that.

Anime clothes only look good on anime toyboys, not fat neckbeards. Sorry to break it to you, dude.

It's not really anime clothes, though. It's a regular leather jacket with some fake fur around the collar. That's not exactly uncommon in real life.

Sure, man. I really believe you.
A croptop jacket would still look fucking retarded on you, unless you're a skinny Hong Kong fashion model.

I don't remember Megaman Legends swapping camera on me, especially mid jumps.

I bet you like girls too, you fucking faggot.

Are all the wraithfags dead?

Can't be arsed to play this grindy fatlus shit, but I must say that the designs are cute.

you mean knockof dwergars

Warcraft is not-Warhammer user, down to the pauldrons.

And Warhammer was plagiarized from every other pop-sci fi author at the time.

Warhammer isn't science fiction, what the fuck are you on about?

what

Those are some hot opinions you have there, champ.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were fishing for replies with opinions like those.

Every robots in Horizon Zero Dawn

maybe he is talking about 40k which warhammer fantasy is sorta based on?

Warhammer came before Warhammer 40 000.

it did? well holy shit I am retarded.

I fucking love Yoshida's designs for FFXIV and it is a travesty it's a degenerate WoW clone.

It's basic arithmetics. Warhammer came before Warhammer 2 which came before Warhammer 3, etc.

I'll admit, that made me chuckle a bit

Infinite Welfare

I always liked the nep designs. the color choices can sometimes be overly pastel, but the robot armor designs look cool.

Too bad the actual gameplay is a garbage fire of shitty generic JRPG trash. 4 goddesses online for pc fucking when

Ironically the best MMO on the market right now… not that the competition is stiff anyway.

I don't care about gameplay. I only need cute anime girls.

I hope Lucia can come back and be in a better game with better writers someday.

She seems like someone that would have fit the new garbage DMC reboot

Well DmC actually has a ton of parallels to DMC2.