4am Thread

Losing Control?

J-Just 12 more days

Which triple a title is actually good?

I know this question is gay, blame the dude who asked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

How's it going anons? Why aren't you shitposting in cytube already?

But user, you asked it.

What are some artists like Aphex twin. Boards of Canada need not apply.

What year AAA title? persona 5

First day back at work post-PAX. Tired. Gonna try and swing PAX South next year.

Idk I guess The Stick of Truth.

Replacement here, how do I get good at this?

Also gonna leave in an hour for New Japan Pro Wrestling.

We're calling the police

Unless you

sleep snug, smug

Nah I took it from a fellow user. I'm too lazy to ask my own questions.

At least I get my paycheck friday, that's good r-right?

Watching the movie "Under the Skin" right now at work and it is fuckin' bizarre. I kind of ruined it for myself by accidentally reading the tag-line on Popcorn Time's little description box. Kind of upset because I'm enjoying the feeling of utter confusion and bewilderment I'm getting from it.

I asked it. OP can't get good questions so he asked me in cytube.

Is that on PC? Not that I have time to play it considering I'm deep in Morrowind's ass right now.

This. Stick of Truth is fucking awesome. Is New Vegas considered a triple a title even though it was made by a non-triple A developer instead of the BETHESHIT?

Solid paycheck. Plus, you get to keep your mind busy for an extra day. Your one day off will feel much better and next week your full weekend will feel 100% better then usual. Cheer up, user, we need roadbumps in life to make the parts where we're smooth sailing to feel that much better.

Who are your cruel employers?

Any funny PAX stories that you didn't tell?

That's fine.

No, its ps3 and ps4 exclusive.

And it fucking hurts. i hit post by accident but im too lazy to fix it

I guess you're right. It just feels so long that by the time I get another day off it feels like it's been forever since the last day off. Maybe I just nitpick too much.

Got drunk and played Catan with Reid Young from Starmen.net and Fangamer. Talked with a cute girl at a party about Suda51 games she asked me where I got my Lollipop Chainsaw shirt. Waited in line for 2 hours to try and get into the Bioshock 10th anniversary party that I had RSVP'd for, said fuck it, and took an Uber over to the Fangamer party where I got drunk and played Gang Beasts/beat some guy in Sm4sh. Got to meet a guy I've known online for 6 years IRL.

Its slow tonight. Think im just gonna go to bed. Night.

Fucking YES. I died to that thing WAY too many times (admittedly it for the most part being my own fault until I got the timing down), and after some experimenting that finally made it go belly up, and FAST.

What, like recent ones?

Did you make good with the qt?

Sure

See pic related? This smug dark knife-eared cunt wants to kill you, you surface dweller scum.

You the same user from last night complaining about the buttpain? Sorry to hear it's not getting better, friend.

The situation definitely sucks, user, but you gotta think about the good stuff. Speaking as a very depressed and anxious person, I try to give advice that I'm constantly attempting to follow myself.

Damn. Sounds like a good time. I really wanted to go to PAX but it was fucky w/ my schedule and a difficult thing financially as well.

Good night, user, get some good sleep.

Any. So long as it's considered a triple a title. I mostly asked cuz I wanted to see if anons had any triple a titles they enjoyed, considering most of them are so shit. Persona 5 and Stick of Truth are good answers so far.

tbh

Nah. Got her name, but not her number. Plus, I was rooming with a gay Asian, a lady, and a leaf, so it's not like I could take her back to my hotel.

The parties this year made up for the fact that the lines to play shit were either capped or hours long. Luckily, South hasn't turned into a shitshow yet, plus plane tickets to San Antonio are like $250 round trip from where I live. Might as well give it a shot.

Why do you visit anymore?

That hotel room seems like a group that wouldn't mind tbh.

I remember way back on 7chan we had a cool blue spider friend that we memed. He had a very british name. Your spiderposts always remind me of that.

A FUCKING LEAF

Please don't bully user! This happy halfling will fuck you up.

Cuckoldry is the name of the game when it comes to leaves and gay honorary aryans. The other lady might have joined in.

Question: If you cut off too much of a fingernail by accident, will it eventually grow back fine? I accidentally cut off more than I wanted to while trimming my nails today. It looks like a whole part of one of my fingernails is missing now.

ritus is gone

wonder if it was one of my copy cats

You should be fine I think. Same thing happened to my toenail. Accidentally chipped part of it off when I stubbed my toe.

For 12 days, now leave before someone calls you a pedo again.

oh no, what will I do?

Whatever you want, pedo.

oh no!

Why do I even make threads if no one posts?

I mostly play older games. Think the latest game with a big budget backing (or at least from a large series/company) I enjoyed was Tales of Xillia 2, but I know that one's pretty hit or miss with series fans, though on the whole that seems to be the status of any entry past Vesperia amongst anons over the years.

But seriously, that poison helped so fucking much for a measly 10 MP. Plenty of bosses that are susceptible to it for once in a game, but I didn't expect the final boss to be. Especially since it didn't work on the second phase (and the first phase goes down too easily to warrant it).

Tales of ain't even that big. Most casuals don't even know it probably.

I want to fuk that puddin

Go away.

I found an interesting deal today. It was a PSOne with all the hookups, 1 dualshock controller, and 6 memory cards, all for $40.00. I'm thinking of getting it, but at the same time I can emulate the PS1 library. Should I or shouldn't I?

I'd say emulate but if you can get some games go for it, but if you can't find any for the system just emulate.

It can take up to 6 months for the nail bed to regrow entirely if it's that deep. Keep it clean. That's what I've learned from a quick google search. Trust me, I'm a cleric.

This was many moons ago, user. I doubt it.

What's the point of cool poisons and debuffs if you can't use them on the fucking bosses? I hate games that do that.

I don't know what the hell it is, user.

May as well just emulate. No reason to spend money to clutter up your house when you have a perfectly good computer that you can get comfy with and play vidya on.

2 years ago?, that was when I was at my top

NO!

What up bitches. I'm fucking tired.

Having trouble with grammar in japanese. How the fuck is Ritsu even surviving in nipponland?

What if Ritsu doesn't survive in Japan?

I have no idea, he hasn't updated me on anything. Am I doing ok btw?

Oh fuck that I ain't doing this for a year.

Maybe in the past, but it's gotten a lot more attention as of late, helped by Namco actually doing a string of unimpeded western releases (compare to the spotty amount in fifth and especially sixth gen), and actually starting to market them properly as of Xillia. It's also helped by the fact that it's one of maybe seven or so classic JRPG series that is still continuing on to the present (whether that's good or bad depending on the series and who you ask), whereas many other classic series effectively died off many years ago.

No no, user. Way back when 4ch and 7ch split after Holla Forumsday. I can't even remember how many fortnights ago that was.

ayyy plank. Ritsu is probably staying in the touristy areas. Plus you don't need to know much moonspeak when all you have to do is drop coins at a girls feet and she'll let you into her warm goblin pie. ;)

How's the numbers coming along? You learning with namasensei still YOU BITCH?

Someone who can actually post on time will have to take over then, huh?

Last one I played was Xillia. I liked it enough.

that's interesting, I certainty wasn't on 7chan

Glad for ya. Also how is that losing control?

I had initially assumed it was going to be one of those games until I was facing down a harder than average boss and tried it. There's still some bosses it doesn't work on, but they usually have a justified reason (a golem isn't properly alive, a giant zombie's already toxic on its own, etc). I just didn't think the final boss would be one of the ones it would work on, and at the sheer amount of damage it did per turn it has to be percentage based. And with as many turns as that boss has compared to your own, it taking over two grand in damage every time it tries to attack you is a godsend, considering how annoying he is otherwise.

I seem to have the numbers down for the most part thanks to the music video by namasensei. I need to carefully study his grammar videos, I just haven't had much time lately. Probably doesn't help that my vocabulary is very small so far.

At least my hiragana is pretty solid so far.

As long as you are responding to everybody in thread you should be fine

Are you that guy that keeps asking about the PS2 by chance? If so, don't bother getting PS1 hardware aside from memory cards. The PS2 is backwards compatible anyhow.

Ive been hanging out here for three years and ive gained control only lately. Things are lpoking up for me and my natural luck is kicking in as usual. Lifes good outside of not having a wife yet

Yep. At this point, if someone in the 4 AM thread is asking about opinions on old consoles, it's probably me.

Any of you faggots from Scotland or Europoor in general? Watching a movie set in Scotland and they apparently don't put their eggs in a refrigerator, they just sell them as dry goods. wat??

Obligatory fuck her. It'll be good for her. By the time she's 18 you can say you met on tinder and have proud aryan children w/ a qt. She is white, right user?

It was literally a picture of a tarantula that was photoshopped blue and they called him Sir Reginald Cottsworth or some shit like that. Very old meme.

Dang, son. Sounds cool. Playing through Morrowind has been interesting. The most basic of mudcrabs can fuck your shit up and send you crawling back to mommy if they're all blighted up by this crazy disease. They get really strong and sometimes you'll just get bad rolls and die. It's kind of cool, I'm always on edge thinking anything could get my ass. Plus if I catch the blight I lose strength and can't run, which is problematic for an archer. ;)

Ayyy. Good shit, plank. You keep doin' work, boyo. And grab some Sapporo for true weebness.

Go get one then.

like this kinda ?

I meant more that we've officially gotten every single original main series entry since Graces f. Compare with sixth gen:

I know. I just meant the last one I played was Xillia and it was good for me.

I've had to rip out most of my toenail once due to fungal infection. It grew back out, just had to keep it even.

Gotta lose some weight and get my vidya company off the ground. Will have both done in two years ish. Then a wife, no marriage because jews, then redpill her
then kids. All the while making vidya geams. Theres hope for all of us lads, even if you cant see it right now

I've had Sapporo before and it's okay beer.
かんぴ you fuck

Fuck I'm probably not typing "kanpai" right.

Know your backwards compatibility, dude. That way you don't waste money.

Yeah, Tsugunai had a really neat defensive combat system, which encouraged both learning the enemies, how to get the most out of your turns, and status effects had a decent probability of working. By the end, you've got to think on the fly to survive because of how hard the enemies hit, and if you die to them, it's more than likely your own (IE: the player) fault for poor timing, rather than being too low leveled or something. All those deaths on the final boss annoyed me, but I don't blame the game for it as even then it was pushing me to learn. It's a shame it did so poorly in review and sales, so I highly doubt anyone's ever really going to look to it for inspiration.

Finally found some official art for the game as well.

Xillia 2 was enjoyable, but it has some odd mechanical design choices that leave it a really mixed bag amongst anons. Though for what it's worth, Xillia 1 used to have a pretty shit reputation amongst anons before it came west, at least going off of what moonspeakers on halfchan used to say about it.

I have Xillia 2 is it worth going through?

One time I accidentally half my toenail. it grew back fine eventually. Ingrown toenails though are another problem.

In my opinion, yes, if you enjoyed Xillia 1 and have a decent tolerance for odd mechanics. I think I've tried making a detailed post for you on it before (or for someone else that was asking the same in these threads), but I assume it was too late for you to actually read it.

Similar. None of those are the exact spider, though.

I've never had weeb beer. I had some really good plum wine a while back and it fucking ruled.

Gonna go now. Hope some other threads aren't this ded.

I'm going to bed. see you guys tomorrow.

I see

Sapporo made outside of Japan, as with any other Japanese beer, is pretty bad and taste completely different. The one available here in the States is made in Canada and is really sweet as it probably substitutes corn with rice. The best regular Japanese beer that you can get is Ebisu, it blows any of those crap American piss beers out of the water.

I don't know if I'd consider it weeb beer since most weebs that I know drink ramune or cowpiss (but they don't know anything about Mitsuya Cider), but yeah I remember coming home from Japan and hanging out with some acquaintances and one of their friends was "showing off" how much he knew about about Japan by drinking Ozeki sake and saying "oo totemo oishii desu ne" every ten seconds. That shit is the one of the worst sakes next to Onigoroshi (lit. Demon Killer) because it is so fucking bad and tastes like gasoline and it could probably kill a demon.

Speaking about sake, one of my students at my old job, his father owns Otokoyama sake breweries in Hokkaido, and I had the chance to meet Ken Watanabe for a few drinks through him.

Me and another user who I became friends with were thinking of doing a Japanese group, so I'll keep you updated. Any questions you have right now?

Always tip cash.