"Fahrenheit" may have been a psyop?

I gave Fahrenheit a good play and must say that I'm at least mildly impressed after playing a game that lets you play many (but not all) characters in the story simultaneously even if they are against each other. I didn't think the game was the best since it was so dull but maybe that was intentional and a part of the theme. it may have just not been for me, but that feels like every video game these days. I'm just glad the game was not the most mainstream compared to others. the most mainstream games are 99 times out of 100 garbage while the lesser known and underrated titles have a better rate of success at being a videogame that is actually good, but many are shit too.

that being said, I felt like the options given to you as the player were almost manipulating me into choosing the lesser of two evil and equally bad or unwise choices, and I got this feeling alot. the gut feeling this gave me is that whoever made the game could have possibly have had involvement with someone who wanted people to make all the wrong decisions when dealing with police, innocent or otherwise? I don't know what else to say other than that I got the same vibes when watching CSI (crime scene investigation) tv shows. it's as if they wanted people watching to make poor and disastrous assumptions that might make it easier for certain people to do their job, and make others slip up more, and that includes innocents.

If you want a good example, just watch a play-through. there are many, even very early on. the game does get silly at moments, so expect unintentional funny mishaps.

just left me with a strange feeling. strange enough to make me want to post this thread.

ok

wow, what a satisfying response.

Indicative of general level of interest in this title.

well i mean, what do you expect here? you wrote a rambling wall of text that's half review of a twelve year old game and half theory that it might have been designed to control your fucking brain or something

totally explains why you bothered to reply at all.

shit man, not even the decency to reply without sage? it's one thing to be disinterested and another to intentionally keep away other potential interested replies. I would argue that my thread is a level above others in quality because of the amount of care I put into expressing and explaining my viewpoints on the subject. and videogame conspiracies and or lore are good discussion material after all.

Go Home, you have delusions of grandeur.

why should I agree with you?

bump

Interesting analysis OP, I should give this game a try.

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about OP. I didn't get any of that from fahrenheit or contra, are you sure you haven't got the game confused with something else?

Was also known as Indigo Prophecy.

It's a David Cage "game", don't look for an explanation other than "I'm an Artiste, I'm a visionary director".

Might you be implying this is a (((COINCIDENCE)))?!

Sage isn't a downvote, user.

I remember a murder amnesia mystery that started out interesting with multiple perspectives and then it turned into some cyberpunk diarrohea with you battling the Internet. I enjoy my share of conspiracy since it makes this mundane meatspace more fun but I don't think David Cage is trying to program you OP.

David Cage is just a hack. I very much doubt there's any deeper meaning or motivation to any of the shit he's made.

are you okay, mate?

Well, the game had nothing BUT poor choices regarding authorities, it all led to you being in hot water one way or another. I don't think a game like that is a good enough judge of character to start basing studies on it.

>>>Holla Forums

Then why do you sage when others are clearly bumping?

Lmao, cringeeeeeeee

Indigo Prophecy is one of the worst games I've ever played.

Beyond 2 Souls was 2deep inconsistent trash.

Heavy Rain is David Cage's best game. That's not saying a lot because it's still trash, but while all the other games are literally unsalvageable, all Heavy Rain needs is a few scenes to be removed/altered to be actually considered decent

DAVID CAGE IS A HACK FRAUD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR ENJOYING ANY OF HIS """""GAMES"""""
INDIGO PROPHECY, BEYOND TWO SOULS, HEAVY RAIN, OMIKRON THE NOMAD SOUL AND SOON DETROIT BECOME HUMAN ALL DESERVE TO BE BURNED IN A MASSIVE PILE FIRE ALONG WITH DAVID CAGE HIMSELF

Come on, give the game a break. It's one of the greatest comedy video games of all time. It accomplishes that at least.

Welcome to neo /v op.
this is a place full of faggots from gamergate who frequent pol who don't play video games and 13 year olds who shitpost from their smartphones.

Better luck trying gamefaqs because they still play video games there and discuss them sometimes.

Daily reminder that everything is a psyop these days and that the government can put nanochip transmitters in your bloodstream when they give you vaccines. This is the mark of the Beast in the book of Revelation and everyone who has the nanochips will worship Obama and George Soros as heads of the New Word Government after the FEMA SEALs kill their families and put them under admiralty law by adding a decorative yellow trim to every american flag in the counntry.

Pathetic if serious. Well played if otherwise.