LoL Commercial

Did this commercial make anyone else really, really upset? It popped up after my ublock failed to block a Youtube ad and when I saw the first few seconds of this I wanted to slap the shit out of the nearest normalfag. Something is inherently disgusting about it and I cannot pinpoint what.

People who are currently under 22 are subhuman and have ruined video games and anime. Cleanse it all and reboot. I can't take this anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIiHm1N1Ozk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel good being the exception.
Never bought vidya since 2011

That animoo character looks awfully familiar…

2012 was really the last good year

Aint that a Lilypichu video? that is the ad you got? Sure you didnt click on the wrong video altogether? That is just too weird

It's a LoL commercial. Even Lilypichu wouldnt degenerate to that level. She's from another generation. It's some other cunt probably. I could barely watch it much less listen to all of it.

I'll try to get a webM.

Nvm, I was wrong. Even she has sold out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIiHm1N1Ozk

Someone else make a webM. I'm done.

Who the fuck is Lilypichu, some literal who Eceleb?

Yes

I didn't see any ads like that, but I am noticing that ads on jewtube are starting to get through adblockers somehow.
I just refresh the page and the ad goes away but the fact that ads on there are getting past adblockers is more concering than a LeL advertisement.

Some asian girl on youtube with a really high pitched voice that plays too much LoL and that sometimes does things with Crunchyroll. And sometimes plays the piano. Just recognized her drawings, and her voice is very easy to recognize as well.
Its an old video, thats really weird if they are playing it as an ad during other videos. I havent seen single ad on youtube in years so i dont know whats the norm for those nowadays

Webm

My friend got to play a game with that whore or whoever his league idol was. He was too shy to actually say anything while we harassed him in the stream chat.

It's like they're trying to appeal to normalfags and cringy deviantart/tumblr faggots at the same time. It is truly horrific.

God damn that voice is obnoxious, what is it about the combination of forced cuteness and hyper shilling that eat's at man so much?

I've lost the ability to really give a shit, but if I can pinpoint the reason why you find it grating it's probably a combination of
Also didn't this slut make a video about why she fucking hates league? Or was that some other nyanners rip off?

btw im a girl ;3

the name of the channel is League of Legends Community
lol

shes the chick that 'She Tastes Like Bacon' dude made a song years ago

Its too appeal to those who never played before, it probably does a good job. I don't see why this butthurt you so much.
If didn't say who she was then I would have assumed it was some random VA. I don't even know who she is.

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu.

this is what gets me every time.
and for dota 2 its what heroes are good over these heroes.
For hon it was like FUCK YO SHIT IN THIS SUPPORT IS GONNA CARRY YOUR ASS GG 15

Install adnauseum, it has integrated ublock and it gives fake clicks to the ads it can't block, costing google money. If you want to be 100% ad proof also install NoScript

What is the appeal of this game?

user don't act so shocked. I think Nyanners used to do Loli videos about being raped by daddy on cuckchan that /a/ loved.

I lasted exactly four seconds.

This is your brain on cuckime.

Nyanners is a huge SJW faggot now. And so are Riot Games.

Can we have another game industry crash yet

Until their chink overlord slapped them because they know SJW pandering doesn't make money. You can't still see the SJ in the characters because they are stupid uninspired low quality garbage.

I don't think it's so bad. I just think what it was used for cough cough shitty game lp-er ad cough is dumb.

I'm not 100% sure it works on Windows but to avoid Youtube ads, buffering and general fuckery, try using MPV and youtube-dl together, it will download a video to RAM, let you watch it, then delete it. You can also set the maximum resolution you want and it will go for the highest one possible, so you don't need to waste time increasing or decreasing video resolution. For added convenience set up some kind of key binding so it will play a link you have in the copy buffer or something.

You can just tell she's an ugly autist trying to rake in those neet bux from other autists with more money than sense.

My only question, is that why does league even NEED an advertisement to begin with? I'm pretty sure that their are single-cell organisms living at the bottom of the mariana trench that know about league by this point.

i dont know man i know some kids under 22 and they are no worse than the generations before them at their age. for fairness sake that means very little though. LOL is shit though, DOTA is the better assfaggots.

Low level Dota2 matches are some fine shit, tho. Legit carried games with Crystal Maiden and other supports. Also, offensive sentry wards make for some really absurd comebacks.

I made sure advertising never gets through. Been marketing parasite free for almost 3 years now.

And no I'm not a hypocrite, I would legitimately rather stare at a blank screen than endure a commercial.

all I use is Ad blocker plus.

I hadn't seen an advertisement on youtube in years and only saw one in the past couple days because I went onto youtube on a public computer.

i use both ABP and Ublock origin. only a handful of sites show ads. and i can manually hide them if they get through. unless its gelbooru which will show ads no matter what i do.

All I want is something nice and fun where the gameplay comes first and not the competitive or the esport side of it.

Whats League of Legends? One word "cancer" And like "cancer" it needs to be snuffed out.

Why not just use ibsearch?

Wow OP good thing you're here to inform us on this important issue.

i mostly use danbooru because i can more easily organize my pictures by file name.

Nigga you've just changed my world.