Name That Game

Post a Picture From said game and see if other anons can name the game that i came from

Going first

Other urls found in this thread:

fastpcdownload.com/2014/02/download-evil-dead-regeneration-pc-game.html
againstthewallgame.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck, name these

MAD MAX
Boom, I'd recognize that crazy out of place cut scene from anywhere. Heres mine.

Harvester.

There's poop in my soup

Harvester, easy peasy

india plumbing simulator

**just wanted a thread to shit on mad max and how garbage the plot was and why does the game just end when you unlock the V8 and for what fucking reason does "max" need it? and why does he fuck over his hunchback bitchboy to fuck up killing king ballsack. why does he get involved with a random whore and her kid, why
does king ballsack let him race for the only v8 in the waistland. DON'T YOU KILL HIS SECOND IN COMMAND IN THE POSSESS?**

Splatterhouse

ME: Andromeda

To be honest I was just browsing through my folder to see what I had. In reality I'm trying to find some decent waifu games with decent gameplay to match, but since the waifu thread is dead I guess so too is that idea.
/endblogpost

Have another one just to stay O/T

I don't know user, I never completed it. Batman arkham asylum really set this precedent that you could have two tone combat in games and it would be acceptable. It was okay to begin with, but the cracks started to show when introduced in other titles. Just became lazy.

Don't shit yourself

Here's mine

Until dawn?

Nope. It's older than that.

its not even the combat, sure its garbage but for fucks sake the story gives up half way threw the game and ends with the writers saying fuck it play mario cart deathmatch with a convoy riding in a circle. for the boss fight. half the upgrades for your ride are locked into the post game, thew i'm not sure why they didn't let jack just fuck around hijacking cars. and don't give me the but they did crap. you need your bitch boy shooting people with that fucking harpoon and broomsticks. to be combat effective because they insisted that cars cant flip over so you cant incompasitate them without shitting down there throat with fucking not rpg's.

Mine might be pretty easy

kotor 1

Cheap, since it's part of the advertising material, but it's Pathologic. Specifically it's a banner they used for the Classic HD rerelease.

You're such a kidder Steve

TIS-100
its too bad im shit at it though

correct
How about a new one

Persevere, I didn't 100% complete it until I revisited it this year.

Oh, Gosh. Fable?

First one is SD Snatcher…or not

fable 2?

It's not

That's not so much a screen shot of a specific game and just a generalization of the indie dev scene.

Yes and yes

Sorry, meant yes to being in the Fable series, got which one it was.

SIlent Storm or Blitzkrieg 2, I'm not sure, but wager it's a tactics game

Nope, not even close.

This is a wild guess, but Crysis?

Also, the last three are Wurm and the DS Zelda games. It's embarrassingly easy.

You need more obscure caps than that, user.
2 is zelda 2
3 is MGS
5 is chrono trigger

4 is phantom hourglass
5 is spirit tracks

Subtle.

Here's my only other screenshot from that game. And if I had scaled or cropped the Spirit Tracks one would it have still been obvious?

Wrong about Chrono Trigger.

Wait, shit. Thats FF6. They look kinda similar.

Yeah. I should have picked a more vague picture (like one of the maps).

Let's see about this one.

Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat

CIA Rises: The Game

last one is Chew-Man-Fu

Not sure which Shining Force #1 is, and I'm absolutely boggled by that weird ass portrait in #2.

#3, though— that's Beyond Oasis. Very nice.

Can't venture a guess at 4 and 5, but I suppose they're also Genesis titles…

Last is Langrisser

I'm dying to know what #1 is.

#2 I don't know, but it looks like one of those licensed anime games Toei released on the NES in the late '80s.

Pretty sure that's Odin from Final Fantasy 8.

Correct!

Well your first mistake was putting it next to Phantom Hour Glass, which was obvious in itself because of the fairy. Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, and Wind Waker all have unique art direction in comparison to other games, so you really only have three choices as to what it is.

Correct.

#1 is the first one

超連射68k niggaaaaaaa

game7 would have to be less obvious than just posting one of the easter egg areas, the HUD gives it away.

game6 is God is a Cube?

The police have been notified. Enjoy you're prison rape pedo-fag

First is Firefall.
Probably one of the best F2P models I've experienced before it crashed and burned.

i need to get back into playing one way heroics

correct

wrong about 6

;^)

policenauts

Is that some sort of remake of PaneKit?

Close enough. It's called Rigidchips and I had no idea Panekit existed.

Correct

Sky Rogue, fun little air combat game.

please tell me it's a made up name because baba means "old woman" or "grandmother" in russian

Correct

It's randomly generated. Blame Tim.

seriously?

I know it's made by Scott Cawthon, it's from his earlier Bible days

Dustforce
Cryptark

I shouldn't recognize that artist, but I do

Someone actually got it wrong last time I posted it. They thought it was timesplitters or cod or something.

Pilgrims Progress, yes, yes, abubu

Skyward Collapse.

Free Tities
Familiar, hope someone else gets it.
Absolute Drift

That looks pretty damn neat.

Drift Stage

5th is Transcendence
Ending never ever

2nd is Uncommon Time
4th is that H-game where some user got waifu-cucked

3rd kinda looks like wurm online.

Can confirm, was in one of those boats.

Meant to add
Uncharted Waters Online

user…

Game 10 is Final Fantasy VI. I can't believe someone got that wrong.

Correct

I think the one where someone got cucked was a different game from the same company.

2 is age of decadence, 3 is witcher 1

Spot on.

Correct

4th is Link's Awakening, 5th is Simpleplanes

32 is Obduction

7 Days to Die

Humans Fall Flat
Zeldo's Awakening DX
SimpleBlanes

Nailed it even without the HUD.

#2 Wonder momo maybe?

Tropico 4, or maybe 3.

correct

The second pic has SEGA written all over it

Just Cause 1

Magoras Masg :DDDD
SNIBBEDY SNAB DONT SDEB ON DE SNEG 3

well the setting fits, there're dead people on the street, a soldier running towards the camera and there's a little too much detail for a strategy game of that era.

Yes
1st game is Majora's Mask: Gondola Edition

Wrong on both

Time for hard mode

It's literally Tropico, I recognize that bank. And there's a cartoon sun in the corner. And filenames are always supposed to be misleading.

5th is Revenge of the Gator

fine, I'm the dumbass

3d World Runner
Revenge of the GameGoober

Antarctic Adventure

Correct
Running out of screenshots

is that king arthur's something something?
let me help you with that brah

Correct, or it might be penguin adventure i forget.

2nd is king arthurs gold.

Bloodrayne

Correct

it was too easy, wasn't it?
Now without looking it up, can you guess exactly which version of this game is in the pic?

Stephen's Sausage Roll

Correct and wario land 4

Correct again

pic related

Za Wario 4

This was a surprisingly fun game.

well, I can recognize it's the evil dead game, but I can't remember the title. I'll have to give it a try sometime.

I can do you one bitter, I can link the source of the images :^)
fastpcdownload.com/2014/02/download-evil-dead-regeneration-pc-game.html

easy

Afterbirth +
Fuck that room

Hey it's the Bubblegum Crash game for TG-16. I love that game!

command and conquer, easy

Bingo bango thanks obongo, that's correct

Chival- wait, no it's not
Haler whatever, 4 I guess
Halo meets Homeworld the game
Dragon Age: Is there something in my teeth Edition

well if you wanna cheat then go right ahead you honorless scum

I didn't use reverse image search i just googled "evil dead video game" and it was one of the first results. I didn't know the subtitle but recognized Ash Williams. If you want to play then post some of your own Screenshots. :^)

Some Yakuza, I wouldn't know which one but this is too similar from 1's slot machines to not be it.

aulreit, but I don't have any obscure shit on me and I guess erasing out key elements is fair now

last pic looks like Bad Company 2
can someone figure out what the first pic is because it looks /k/ and i want to play it

correct
first pic it's not as good as it seems, I should know, I fucking bought into the early access

Third is Red Faction: Guerrilla.
I've had similar stuff happen in it.

Darksiders 2 what happened to you?

oh, dang that's too bad.

does anyone know what the fuck happened to red faction? the first is a game I liked a lot and everything after that was poop

yep

I found Jesus and heretical, sacrilegious games began to rebel against me. my gpu died

afaik 2 was kinda shit, but some people liked it, Guerilla was THE SHIT even with limited destruction, Armageddon was shit again. Just wait until another odd-numbered Red Faction game.

Actually, Guerrilla is pretty fun with all them building destruction mechanics. It's practically "Deconstruction sim 2009".

Ghost in the shell: first ass
Warframe
Red Faction: Guerrila
idk but I'm pretty sure I've seen that sword somewhere.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

ill check guerilla out then, the aesthetic of red faction was always cool

All correct, I'll give you a hint: that sword wasn't always there

First is against the wall.
againstthewallgame.com
I wish more games took exploration and made something interesting to explore.

d.jpg is Neon Chrome
a.jpg is Butcher
b.jpg is either Brink or Prey(the new one)

Assault Android Cactus

I'm thinking that's Metal Gear Solid 2 now.

I do remember that sword, but not those gloves. Not in MGS2.

Maybe Revengeance?

It's hard reset updated shit

nope, it's a western (as in, made in the west) game, but not too western

yep

Can't be E.Y.E, not with those gloves.

The first is EYE

4th is Shadow Warrior

Disregard, didn't see someone found out.

Well speaking of E.Y.E, 1st pic.
2nd is Alien: Isolation.

Wrong, it's Hard Reset Redux

Would be very surprised if anyone got the second one.

Correct

Did you photoshop the sword or?

no man
3rd is Inquisitor
2nd looks like one of the games actual skinheads made

Removed the main character because it would be too easy

Second one looks kind of like a max payne mod or a clone like The Matador.

Ethnic Cleansing?

That 4th one is Legend of the River King.

Hey it's the Bubblegum Crash game for TG-16. I love that game!

Well 1 is easy, 1 is a trick and the other 2 well, who knows

no, ethnic cleansing was an fps with a horrible draw distance

Chair-man: The Chairy on top
it's that furfag game where you play as a gay Egyptian dog, right?

1 is Policenauts AGAIN and 3 is Resident Evil

Inquisitor correct.

Nope.

Nope.

Wrong furfag game with the wrong animal.
And believe it or not it's a pretty damn good game

Well 1 is by the same guy as policenauts but it's not that one. Also what version of resident evil is it. The clue is in the statues bowl

… German? Saturn? I don't know I've never been really into Resident Evil games I've beaten 5 though. No I'm not proud of it

Ah it's the Japanese 1/31 Debug Sample that was given out to journalists to review the game 6 months before release. It has different items placements, a clear easy / hard difference between Chris and Jill (less and weaker monsters) but it's fully playable beaides a few bugs like when you go to get a know item and the game crashes, you can't combine ammo, you get very few ink ribbons and use 3 at the end to get the passcode for the prison. Otherwise it's pretty much the same. Guess it was kinda stupid to put up there since it's so obscure. I wanted to do different one for the sound novel games but I'm too tired to play through 2 hours of text to get the picture I want so I'll do it tomorrow.

Big Bull Rodeo 5: Poor Little Human Boy

Gay Heroic Fantasy: the sitcom

The 4th one is one of my favorite game gear games Defender of Oasis. I used to play that game all the time when I was younger, and I thought it was really hard (I hadn't leveled up enough and was stuck at the point where you get stuck in the prison wiht Agmar sp??) but when I went back to play it recently it was easy as all heck. Pretty good RPG for a game gear game

Game9 is the infamous CD-i Zelda, I think it's Wand of Gamelon, but not 100% sure, judging by the background, because that is the one that I played and remember the most of the two.

Yes, it's Wand of Gamelon, the one where you play as Zelda.

after i posted i went back and thought about it and i didnt remember that hooked nose jew being in face of evil.

Also, Snake's Revenge, good shit, was pretty good its own right, but nothing compared to MG2 on MSX - which i never got to play until reccently

Correct and…

correct as well

First is Chiv, 3 is Halo online(not that anyone can tell from the screenshot itself) 4 is Sins of Solar Empire Rebellion with Halo overhaul and 5 is correct!

You get a C-

Mystaria Realms of Lore for Sega Saturn. This was actually the first game that I bought for Saturn and I loved it, this was a really cool tactical RPG each with a unique set of characters with different abilities. Still, I got stuck later in the game because I wasn't well equipped enough.

Wrong
Hint: Its Falcom game

1st is probably snatcher

correct

No love for a shitty romhack? kek

That was "The Peace Keepers" or "Rushing Beat Shura" on the SNES/SFC.

Let's try another one.

#19 is that E.V.O.: Search for Eden for the Japanese PC engine. The actual title is too Moonish for me to recall exactly.

#23 has to be some shenanigans because it looks like Cave Story but I don't recognize the character portrait. Everything looks a bit off.

G.S Mikami

Dubs and taste. Good on you.

Right, EVO: the theory of evolution
23 is The Underside, an unfinished Cavestory ripoff from 2005. I guess that's way too obscure but 21 also rips off the Cavestory's style and I had room for another screenshot. These ones shouldn't be too obscure.

bump

Is the 3rd Hydrophobia?

#27 is Final Fantasy Adventure. Pretty rad for a GB game.

Forgot to add a screenshot. Don't I feel dumb!

25 is ring runner flight of the sages

28 is one of the bad endings of "Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach"

#28 is Unteralterbach.

Star Goose

The first Shin Megami Tensei

that's sins of a solar empire. May be using some sort of hud mod.

underside its still never getting released

DELTA FORCE N SHIT

bumperoo

Das rite.

#4 and #5 look like those "visual novel" type games on the SNES.

#22 is outer wilds
Fucking black hole is terrifying, fuck you anons who said it was a comfy experience.

first is The Chaos Engine, I recognize the second one from a Game Sack episode, but there's no way I'll be able to find it now.

3rd is Mickey Mousecepades.
I'm interested in the second pic, it looks like it's using the same font as Gradius games.

#6 makes me feel old I played the shit out of starflight. Surprised nobody else got it yet was it that obscure?

the gradius pic is Axelay or something like that it had some silly spelling. Other two I don't know.

Both correct

#2 is Axelay.

Bingo. The other one is pretty obscure and not particularly well-liked. They probably wouldn't have played it outside of a thematic episode.

cropped for your pleasure

1st is Codex of Alchemical Engineering

Correct

So much wasted potential with one of these. Could've been a great franchise.

Bloody Anus Simulator 2014: Big Bull DLC

2 is Mother, 3 is Deadbolt

Cabels Big game Hunter #Idon'tfuckingknowanymore

game 29 is HONEY Select.

Third image is Morrowind:Bloodmoon, same with the first image of

Close, they are Machi (4) and Kuro no Juusan (5) for the PSX, but nice call they do look similar but the kanji on the SFC are much worse. The correct term would be sound novel

bump

Is game26 Advertcity?

Not Cabela's, it's The Hunter

It's Endgame: Singularity

24 is Ikachan