The Lost Turnabout

Officer kills other officer on date

Fucking hell. First the Gant scandal, now this? The law enforcement has really gone to shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NdkvV
twitch.tv/lawfuldickish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maggey din'du nuffin. She a good byrde.

What game is this scenario from?

Can't wait to see what that fucking joke of a Lawyer is going to do this time. Try and use a bundle of banana's as evidence? When is he going to get disbarred?

Found the proscunigger.

Byrde is innocent! She wouldn't hurt a fly! If you ask me that Richard Wellington is kind of shady himself.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All

How do you even reach this conclusion? I know you might not like the prosecution but blaming them for the murder is entirely out of left field.

Anyone who thinks that Maggey isn't being set up is a fucking idiot.
I can't believe we finally made it to the second game.

see

The amount of dipshits who think they know what they're talking about increases daily. If it isn't Wellington, I'll eat my hat. PHOENIX WRIGHT DID NOTHING WRONG. HE IS A MAN OF JUSTICE.

Literally how, you fucking idiots? If Byrde was standing right there, how would Wellington kill Prince and set this shit up without her seeing?

You say it like it haven't happened before. You fuckers have a record for corruption.

Look at her, faggot, she is short sighted.

I actually thought this was real news until I saw the name PhoenixAnd I had the thought of 'this totally sounds like something that would be in Phoenix Wright' just before the realization struck too

Its been a long while since I played the games,ok?

She's guilty. Giving women positions of power, no matter how small they may seem, drives them insane. This has been proven time and time again. How many more of our brave boys in blue have to die before you people learn this lesson?

B-but lawyers faked evidence all the time before Von Karma came along! He did nothing wrong! You are buying into the Lawyers' lies and letting them destroy western judicial systems!

I remember that somehow this was the first AA game I played. I remember getting a game over trying to point out that someone with a broken fucking neck might have a bit of difficulty writing a name in the sand on account of being very fucking dead.

Go home Von Karma, you should have taught your daughter to be a better prosecutor she is pretty hot though.

The same judicial system that only appointed one Judge for all of the greater Los Angles area?

More like ten-minute trial. That guy is a shell of his former self and the last time Wright and Payne were on the same case, it didn't go so well for him.
Payne couldn't prosecute to save his damn life.

It's going to be even worse; Wright was a newbie when they first met, and now he's taken down
VON FUCKING KARMA
Payne's going to lose what's left of his hair and maybe more.

What the fuck is Wright doing it's like he doesn't even know where he is

The same judicial system that decreed that a verdict must be reached in 3 days or else the defendant is Guilty?

m8 I want the defence to put on a good damn show, but it's done. They got the right crook like they almost always do: the cop even wrote her fucking name down.

Fucking drugged like he is during most of his cases, and probably tired from banging his assistant til she came. Anyone even seen that fujoshit yet?

Haven't you payed attention to the number of courtrooms ? There are plenty of judges, but Wright keeps getting Judge with a grey beard #4. They're in cahoots, I tell you.

You think that's why all his (((clients))) have been innocent?

One of our boys in blue is brutally murdered in a public park yesterday and prosecution assigns their biggest chump. If the police haven't handed him a completely airtight case he's about to get clowned on.

Trial isn't schedule until tomorrow. So what if he gets fucked up on a weekday. Is it now a problem that the guy has a life? You anti-Wright shills are as bad as his fan club.

GUILTY AS FUCK
When's the trial?

does anybody have an archive of the gant scandal thread?

10 AM PST tomorrow

Does California have use chair? Or is it lethal injection?

What kind of brutal savages do you think run this state? We use good old fashioned Hanging like civilized people.

Also, today's the day of the trial. Who's ready to see Wright make an ass of himself again?

L O L

I hope Attorney Online people are actually doing the case right now. That would be rad as shit.

To be fair, Wright hasn't lost a case even once, which is REALLY good for defence lawyers, especially since this is like his 6th major case.

Seriously, it's legal to whip a DL in court because prosecutors are basically immune to the law, his 5th fucking case involved a fucking murderer who was a member of the prosecutor's bar, HIS FUCKING OPPOSITE who tried to frame his son in court, and he had to go through so much shit because the dude kept shouting down the judge.

Why the fuck do prosecutors have so much power? The scales of justice have been fucking tipped.

I'm pretty sure you can't fake a bullet in the shoulder from ten or so years back. Von Karma always looked like an asshole, he deserved it.

If you have a dude who abused his power in an attempt to send his son to the chair, how many Von Karmas do you you think are in the prosecutor's bar if someone like him is allowed to exist?

How many do you think succeeded in their atrocities?

What the fuck is Wright doing? He's acting like he doesn't even know he's a lawyer!

To be fair, he stopped taking cases for a while, didn't he? He's been pretty out of the loop for a while.

What the hell was he even doing? Fucking those girls he keeps bringing into court with him? I can't believe he just brings his girlfriends into court all the time and nobody says anything about it, half the time he spends more time talking to them than the witnesses.

Oh and the real life parrot case just ended too
archive.is/NdkvV

twitch.tv/lawfuldickish
Someone's recording the trial. Come on, faggots!

(((They))) were waiting for the right time to send him out again. There's only one way anyone could get an innocent verdict.

This is a shit world and the only joy worth having is schadenfreude as actual crooks get the book jammed up their asses.

He's going better than that Apollo from a bit ago.

holy shit of all places to see my cap in

Aw.

Shit like this is why I never go outside. They might catch the crooks every time, but out law enforcement are fucking jokes.

Why did I bother having faith in this guy? The hack's been washed up for years now.

At least I'm not a desperate Wrightfag, those cucks think he actually has a chance just because Payne's a gullible shit.

I've never seen a judge so incompetent before in my life.

I bet this faggot drinks at starbucks and thinks Cuphead is like Dark Souls

I bet the fucking poser hasn't even ever heard the brilliance that is Super Eurobeat.

I can already tell that Payne lost the case.
FUCK HIM UP, WRIGHT

Wright doesn't just phone this shit in? He actually believes in his client?
What kind of zionist conditioning did he go through to think that criminals are innocent?

fuck off Holla Forums

You can just TELL when Payne is jobbering a case when he drafts some godawful witness. What a goddamn mess that man is.

>WHEN A PHONE BOOTH WAS WRIGHT FUCKING THERE

I hate you so much and I hate what our society has become

>THOSE GLASSES WERE HIS ALL ALONG
POST YFW PAYNEFAGS BTFO

>AGAIN

STOP THE WRIGHT TRAIN
I WANT TO GET OFF

>my phone numbers just (((magically))) disappeared

HE FUCKING DID IT AGAIN

HE STOLE THE WRONG PHONE
WRIGHT IS ALWAYS RIGHT

SHUT UP YOU FILTHY KIKE LOVING WRONGFAGS, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

YOUR NO-HAIRSTYLE BUTTMONKEY IS 7-0 IN COURT
-

NO DEFENCE ATTORNEY FUCKING DOES THAT

CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE!
CAN'T YOU SEE WHO'S DOING IT?!

THE JEWS WANT HIM TO WIN! THEY WANT HIM TO KEEP DRIVING INNOCENT PEOPLE INSANE! THEY WANT HIM TO KEEP GETTING CRIMINALS OFF THE HOOK!

THIS JUST SHOWS HOW CUCKED THE USA HAS BECOME, WE'RE SO FUCKING FUCKED
AND YOU FAGGOTS A P P L A U D' HIM FOR IT
YOU DUMB KIKE-LOVING IDIOTS
YOU'RE A DAMN GOOD GOY IF YOU THINK HE'S EVER HELPED ANYONE INNOCENT, A DAMN GOOD FUCKING GOY
AND I'M SICK OF YOU RUINING MY COUNTRY

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

IF THIS KEEPS UP WE'LL BE IN A DARK AGE OF THE LAW

Go to bed, Payne.

Just admit that you're not interested in revealing the true criminals behind a crime and delivering actual justice, you just want to see a human being die while having an excuse to feel morally superior about the sense of happiness you get from their death. I'm glad there's finally a competent defense attourney who's overthrowing the absolutely tyrannical iron fist prosecutors have had over the judicial system for decades. Who knows how many innocents have been executed under false witness and testimonial because their defense was never allowed to probe into the case.

CAN'T SMITE THE WRIGHT

I don't want to agree with you, but fucking hell, every time Wright shows up to one of these trials, he seems to be completely out of it.
The guy's either massively lucky, secretly competent, or someone's setting him up along the way.

Don't worry… I got a plan.

Let's face it dude, this shitshow of a case was a free win, I'm pretty sure that witness would have managed to out himself if that Gumshoe idiot was on defence.
Can't deny there's something suspicious as fuck about a perfect record though, anyone got the records of the Gant scandal? Maybe there's something we missed.

This. I'm pretty sure that before of after the Gant scandal Wright lost a few trials. I mean, the faggot is a lawyer, but I'm not really sure, probably some real stupid and meaningless cases, but I do remember one where Edgeworth humiliated him before he left the country.

You have to be an idiot to hire Wright, though, even though he have won a lot if not all his cases Someone must have a record of this, there's something really suspicious about him. I've seen Mia Fay with him a couple of time, and wasn't she THE VICTIM in one of his cases? If I needed defense I'd go to someone more experienced and that doesn't fucking talk with corpses.

Bruh, you might want to get that checked out. Too much herbal treatments. Maya has been with him but Mia's deader than a doornail. That's nearly impossible.

It's all smoke and mirrors mooching off of Wright's popularity to try and drum up interest.

You're seeing things, user. That's her little sister Maya hanging around him. The dead can't walk among us.

Wasn't Mia Fay Wright's mentor at one point?

Yes, but I don't see what connection you're trying to make, user.

Look user, I'll be honest with you. I've only seen her whenever Wright makes a comeback, and that's really fucking suspicious. I'm not saying she actually died, but what if the whole thing was staged just to indict the asshole that "killed" her? There's no doubt Wright is an incompetent fag, he even forgot he was a lawyer in his last trial and if it wasn't for that the trial would have lasted 5 minutes.

What I'm saying is that Mia have to be the brains behind the whole thing, she is competent enough, she crushed Payne so hard that his hair felt and he wasn't the same ever since, maybe even the police is covering for her, my dad used to be part of the police force and she was really popular there.

Yeah, you're pretty crazy if you're reaching that far. Besides, if you're saying that Redd White is innocent while also saying the police force, or the top dogs, went after one man for no reason. That's pretty suspect in itself. You're basically admitting he did something wrong or had something the police force wanted. There's no way they'd go through that whole thing just to throw a guy in prison for no reason.

Honestly, her being legit channeled by her sister is more likely than the scenario you came up with.

What's next, we're going to 'channel' the victim to ask who murdered them?

I never said such a thing. In fact, the fact that he was untouchable is what makes me think the police worked with Mia about it, something that everyone knows she was doing. Also, I want to remind you the DL-6 incident. Police would go to stupid lengths to get why they want, if the Gant scandal wasn't enough proof.

OBJECTION!!
Writing the name Maggie doesn't prove that the victim was writing his killer's name, he may have been writing her name for ulterior reasons. He could have been attempting to write a goodbye message for her and died in the act!

THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN CONJECTURE AND SPECULATION!! I MOVE FOR A MISTRIAL!!

Trial is already over. Though, this is something I had thought of.
It kind of annoys me, frankly, that Wright doesn't catch this.
Could've simply been a last, final regret as he's dying out.

Funny you should mention that, did you know there's some ass-backwards country out there which judicial system revolves entirely around that? Not even shitting you.

Wow you shitlord. I bet you have issues with the fact they are ruled by a strong, independant woman!

Anyone who has been to that shithole knows who is really in charge.

he got lucky that's all