An army marches on its stomach

An army marches on its stomach.

How will logistics be handled for revolutionaries in the event of a revolution or civil war? Serious question for here in America. Most people have different rifles that are chambered in different calibers. There's also food, fuel, equipment, etc. Everything from bullets to batteries will need to be supplied and accounted for.

Hell, most people I talk to about preparing for anything (I do K9-SAR so disaster relief and things of that nature) and most people don't even know basic first-aid for something like a scratch beyond slap a band-aid on it.

Looking back this makes me look like some sort of infiltrator but I'm genuinely curious and brought this up on a /k/ thread earlier. Not this exact thing, but related to it. It's important to consider.

With the numbers you're likely to put out you could just have your moms pack some lunchables. You're probably only need enough ammo to fire 2 rounds before dying.

Most likely only the areas with the most community support will have the resources to sustain themselves and ideally that area should be near a source of arms and ammo but really the best example would be the engagements in the middle east where the US military had trouble dealing with a urban guerilla style fighting even though they were not a part of a revolution or even leftists the tactics they used for fighting and logistics should be applicable to just about any situation

Copy Vietnam. Become ruthless and single minded and do not focus on the loss of the self, as in such a conflict all of us would die.

But for something greater.

You would simply be underhanded and fling yourself onto combat at the slightest provocation universally.

At the period of time, if it occurs, the time for cowardice and fear of death would long be gone, and the time to give yourself up would begin.

A Lunchable can't sustain anyone.

Google:
C-Spine control
jaw thrusts & airway clearance
small wound disinfection
pierced lungs, pneumothorax
and how to read the early signs of shock

these things are dealt with before paramedics show up, given theres someone with the experience to do so on hand, irl

In Canada, full first aid kits must be purchased from appropriate providers such as TraumaTech or Saint John's Ambulance - your small walmart band aid and gauze and scissors pack isn't one

Look up what these packs entail, and learn how to use their contents

There's definitely more I'm responsible for on the field but I'm kinda drunk and dont know where my old coursebook is

Regardless of ideology, everyone should know some basic first aid

And that everyone doesnt is an obvious example of how state education - capitalist education - manages people

In a revolution, you shouldn't be expecting a medic.

You should jump into the field without any sense of individuality with the soul purpose to die swinging taking out more of them than you.

I'm not even a fucking medic

if you expect people to go FULL NORDIC ENGRAGED LOYAL BERSERKER maybe you belong on our board counterpart?

Pls don't give her the attention she so desperately wants.

I didn't mean Nordic. I meant

People should know several things. Some examples would be.

One would be how to make a nail bomb, how to make an effective trip wire, forest based warfare not in open fields, and coming to terms with your own mortality. The most effective revolutions never aim to save as many soldiers as possible. They seek to make each soldier as effective as possible at destroying as much any troop as possible to demoralize them.

Your nationalism, or at least, east asian supremacy or fetish, becomes so much more obvious when you use fucking Vietnam as something to look up to

It is, in it's entirety, just an American failing. Like they spent 20 minutes fucking a couch before the girl between them and the couch started laughing her ass off and punched them

Everyone reading this thread - first aid courses are everywhere. Theyre 2 weeks long at most (10 days), depending how in depth they go. Leftist or not - that shit looks golden on a resume. What you learn helps whoever you deem needs help in emergency situations. Yeah, you gotta wait for professionals, and where you are, they still might not make it in time. Managing people's lives is actually really fucking scary. Still, get some fucking education - it's worth it.

You wanna leave a porky to die and pretend you know nothing? IDC

I couldn't really give you a better example than the only real effective insurgencies currently or in the last 40 years

have all one thing in common

Lack of regard for the self.

again

you mistake their success with what is but burger retardation

maybe read a fucking book?

Like for example, the theory of anonymous and not using a trip or name.

It's not "burger retardation", what I am saying is but the greatest taboo.

What I'm saying is, that you cannot stop the West without in turn, sacrificing yourself, and a great number of people with you. In terms of the asymmetrical warfare this will, hypothetically, inevitably boil down to

Each death should become a warning and a terror tactic. Use human life to its fullest advantages in how mobile it is.

Funny. I suppose you're right.

an army marches on its stomata

Each death is a deterrent and a soldier lost you fool

The west does not live by spooky ideals of honour and sacrifice

Your really are but an obnoxious fetishist