/m/echa thread

The time for giant robot discussion has come again.
I'll start off by recommending some good games
Feel free to list others
This is not a thread for clang

Other urls found in this thread:

mechlivinglegends.net/
store.steampowered.com/app/571310/SteamWorld_Dig_2/
ggsim.webcrow.jp/
kissmanga.com/Manga/Kidou-Senshi-Gundam-0083-Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This genre truly is suffering
Polite sage for offtopic

I could list more if you want, I only listed a few mostly because everybody who posts in these thread would already have played them.

Shit, man, could you at least bother recommending some more obscure stuff?

Why not tell people about the recently released fan translation for the Marcoss turn-based strategy game for the PC98? Or how about CRW: Metal Jacket or Power Doll? Why the fuck aren't the rest of the PD games translated? Also, the R-Type strategy game had its sequel fan translated.

Your insolence has provoked a fury.

I'm not entirely sure what games are considered obscure.
I'll list some ones I know.

There's a great SNES game called Cybernator, it's a sequel to the Genesis game Target Earth. It's a side-scrolling shooter, it's also hard as balls at some points. The sprites and animations are also surprisingly really good. I don't know why I don't hear more about this game.

There's rather unknown Japanese-only PS2 game based on the mediocre anime Run=Dim called The Mechsmith: Run=Dim. You fight other robots one-on-one from what I remember, I haven't played it in years. There are apparently several Run=Dim games but I really can't find out much about them.

Another obscure and bad PS2 game is Robot Warlords. It's a turn-based RPG about fighting a terrorist organization.
I only wanted to bring this game up because when I was a younger I bought this game solely based on its cover. I was so disappointed after I started playing the game that I actually binned it after the store refused to refund it. It had a sequel, but I've never played it.

Finally, Last Legion UX. N64. Another Japanese-only game, but there are translations online, not that you need them. The intro scene is great.
It's kinda like Armored Core if it were only bosses. It don't have a custom mech mechanic, though.

user that's not a robot

As always, Earthsiege and Starsiege are now free, but they have no music since HiRez are retards of the highest caliber

Also, good fucking luck getting Earthsiege 1 and 2 working

Because people usually refer to it by the Japanese title, Assaults Suit Valken. The Japanese version (that has a fan translation) is far superior to the English one. It also had a sequel on the Saturn.

Speaking about Nip games, VOTOMS has a pretty cool game on the PS2 that features nearly every Dog in the franchise, on top of having the ability to jump out of the mech and fight on foot (or just kill the pilot of another mech and use it for yourself).

Seeing how some faggot-ass, freeborn scum has a problem with clang I assumed this to be kosher.

Shit, I need to finish Front Mission 4 and 5.

You're talking to that freeborn, nig.
Don't fuck robots.

Like there was any doubt.

Bad start for a thread.

Fuck MWO and fuck PGI.

I just picked a entry in the series that wasn't 5 or Verdict Day.

I've only played the first two, are the rest good?

dont forget harmony gold.

Ultimate knight winom was fun when we played it. Even figured how to get the blitz mode to work.

WHERES MY PC PORT OF VOOT FUCKING SEGA

Does Steamworld heist count as mecha

V and VD are better than 4 and FA.

VD is shit

You are shit.

No YOU are shit!

For fucks sake nigger, link the site at least.
mechlivinglegends.net/

I won't.

Now now children, behave!

You could at least post a mombot from a video game.

SOON.

Where could you get them though?

I will never put up with people's shit taste.

The fuck should I care about this turd?

Google(dot)com, mister officer sir.

Well that came out of absolutely nowhere.

the robot is being respected, they really changed everything in FM2

The localization team handling it is small as fuck so their advertising campaign was limited to a PS4 demo and a bunch of streams, I don't blame you for not knowing.

On the subject of
SOON
(aka. Two weeks)
store.steampowered.com/app/571310/SteamWorld_Dig_2/

Postan HIGH-MACS SIMULATOR.
Remember Gungriffon? This japanese madman sure did.
ggsim.webcrow.jp/

I think, FM3 is the best of the bunch, omae. But I hate the protagonist there. Ryogo (MC's sidekick) should have been the MC and he should've fucked MC's sister in front of him. That fucking retard. It also has an 2 routes wherein you fight the bad guys in the previous route and vice versa. Not to mention that crazy addicting in-game internet it had.

4 is cool and has better characters and game mechanics but they took out the internet. I tried 5 because the fan translation finished around that time but my joypad nuked itself so I've yet to know how that one is.

It looks like a late 90's PC game. Maximum comfy.

The game uses a software renderer(so no hardware acceleration) to simulate the look of a Saturn game. As a result the game will run on any PC that can run Windows 2000. I shit you the fuck not.

That's neat, but it's not that hard to make a game that can run on computers easily.
Is it any good, though? I've played a lot of mech games that look cool but are actually shit.

fuck you nigger
post clang

. She had it coming in a big way but I didn't expect it.

Been playing MSGO since it came out, cuckchan /m/ seems to have forgotten the basic formalities of being an english player in this game. I had top spend 5 minutes explaining to a retard why talking english in general chat isn't polite. Then last night some retarded redditor from chicago took commander and kept talking in english. he lasted less than 10 seconds into the round start before the nip players booted him

Why do people play a foreign-language game and expect people to put up with them speaking another language?

It's becasue some tripfag started streaming the game and attracting this cacner, the guy himself was already a trash feddie player who relies on the super prototypes and gundam types like the Full Armor Double Zeta (FAZZ).

Been playing this game since 2013 when it left invite only beta and only recently has this been an issue, even when reddit was around they were more courteous than these shitters

Is that game any fun?

Yes and no. The game rewards skill. an example is my space use deck. I've only got the kampfer for hit and run tactics involving using it's speed to get in close to heavy hitters and unloading at point blank with MS sized buck shot. My other suits are low cost suits that while weak can still take down stronger enemies provided I flank and attack the enemy mobile suit's back where it's armor is weakest.

Unless you're skilled you're most likely to end up getting frustrated and quitting because other people have stronger suits or you're going into it thinking your a special snowflake when even though the game has changed over the years at it's core you're going to end up in a world of pain if you try to charge the enemy lines as it just ends up with you being hosed down with gunfire.

The game itself is JP only and you need a VPN to play, I use mudfish, a service that is "pay per bandwidth used" instead of a monthly sub and typically 3 USD is all I need to get by since mudfish by default only runs for a given program instead of a full VPN (It can be configured to run as a full VPN however and there are free nodes, MSGO just uses premium ones).

I do miss however when it was just a OYW grunt slugfest with the ace pilots being these CPU controlled units the commanders usually assigned to hold points or to push. They were tough due to the high health and high damage weapons, but their AI is simple and ones left to assault the enemy unaccompanied typically became nothing really more than point pinatas. The game is it is right now is alright, the ranking system is shit as it's based not on your performance, but on whether your team wins or loses the match. Your performance means nothing except how many points you gain or lose (higher score with a loss means you lose less). Stagger mechanic is nice as in the past feddies had MS that could roll through groups easily because of high stability. Now concentrated gunfire can stagger suits, of which there are 3. First stage is as you are when you are not beign shot at, as you get shot the meter drains, breaking to the second stage. In second stage you lose a bit of boost meter and recoil from the focus fire. Breaking into the third stage depends on your position, if you're flying through the air you're going to be knocked out of the sky and pretty much dead meat, if you're on the ground you'll be forced to a knee and again focused down. Melee is nice, No I frames means you can't charge in with a melee for an easy kill, using a charging melee actually makes you easier to stagger so a good thing to do is to focus fire on a unit trying to come at you with melee as when they try to close the gap or hit you with their attack it typically results in them failing.

As for "is it fun" again depends, I've sunk years into this, while there's a cash shop you're not going to find anything you can outright buy and use indefintely in there. At best you'll get a handful of rental suits that last 20 matches before they're out of charge (That yellow bar you see under my suits in the first pic). Charge is refilled through the ingame poitns and are super easy to come by so it's not an issue. Pretty much everything in this game has to be earned, even the DX gasha, which is the cash shop gasha isn't a guaranteed free suit. It's a "pay to try to win" kind of deal and even then you can easily get DX tickets through challenges, events, and the daily play bonus ticket trade in. I think the only money I've ever spent was on hangar space because I collect suits instead of just keeping around the latest and greatest. but even then that was like 15 bucks for 20 hangar slots and even now I've got too many slots through all the in game rewards thrown at me over the years (115/136 currently), some I've never touched, others like my Dom I've used till their proficiency level was maxed out and all that level does is give you access to 3 extra paint jobs and some bonuses like extra GP and a 1% increase to success chance when upgrading a suit's stats.

If you really wanted to play use WTFast which has a 30 day free trial last I checked. Again though for long term I'd dump the minimum 3 USD into a mudfish account and play as it feels worth it more and WTFast hides it's unsub button

How's the asian release that's f2p and you don't need a vpn for? I heard there were some differences.

buggy and lots of latency issues

Also there are no factions however this means that it's just team A and B, none of the original fun the JP client offers where it's Zeon vs EFF and while the JP version has a few suits (just the jupiterean ones) available to both sides, each side has their own suits

Can you do crazy combo-wombos with dual lightsabers and shit in it?
Does it have 00 suits?

I want more armored core.

Soon nigger, TGS is close

post yfw when its shit

Is 20 fucking games not enough for you? It isn't for me.

It can't be more shit than PS2 one.

As long as it's keeps the core mechanics of the series while not being slow ass fuck like Marz; I'll be happy. Apparently they're using Oratorio Tangram as the new game's base.

Fucking garbage
God fucking damn, Fei Yen makes me rock hard

Wow, theres actual hope

Nope it's UC only and thank god 00 was trash anyways. Each suit has a set of weapons to use however you can only use 3 at a given time. The weapons can also be broken into types such as M, H, and F.

M type weapons have more ammo but a trade off in damage.

H is high precision. and finally F is the high damage type which suffers from a low ammo pool and weapon capacity before having to reload.

How does one impregnate a Robutt?

First season of 00 is one best gundam shows ever made, with suits being easily the best ever.
Fuck you.

With a well placed screw. Duh.

not really, one of the best is 0083.
Confirmed for IBO babby

Fuck♂you!

I'll show you who's the boss of this foundry.

Does his game even have pve or it's just overwatch with gendums.

Gundam designs are 95% shit tee bee aich

>implying bottomless iron samurai in high heels with pink meat saber isn't the hottest shit
Aren't you little homosexual

I'm sorry, the way I said that may have made it a bit unclear
That 95% comes with a 5% margin of error

I just want a game like Gundam Crossfire again but with a decent framerate and space missions to make it go full Ace Combat but with Mobile suits. I really loved how the damaged system worked it was pretty tense to lose your mobile suit's arms halfway through a mission and just brute force kick your way through a mission damn shame they got rid of it in Gundam Senki.

Dom is the best ground assault MS

Does anyone have the mega links for Windom? I built a new PC and forgot to xfer it over.

I don't need to post examples when I have you fine friends posting plenty for me

It looks like fat one eyed man in miniskirt.

I wanna GaoGaiGar Eva-01 in the face.

But there are already examples, that's why I don't need to provide any

Literally SJW tier

It's because you have shit taste user

Mechwarrior is Mech, not Mecha.
Yes, there's a fucking difference.

Don't be a fucking dildo.

Front Mission had the best overall mech scale, honestly.

Mecha is just short for "mechanical"

Bumping from page 13

I-Its not like I want you to pilot me or anything! I-I swear!

I really enjoyed 00's story but I wish they kept the old dilapidated suit in S2 some more. It looked really cool and I think I could watch an episode of just that suit doing guerilla war in space because of how massively under-powered it was.

It doesn't feel like mech at all without the cockpit/not being able to see your bot.

Ridiculous nonsense that violates every aspect of viable warfare.

I don't think there are any robots like that in any piece of mecha-related media.

00 was just wing just slightly less shit.

Best timeline is UC followed by CC followed by AW

I'm looking at the gundam list and I like the character and mech design for Reconguista in G. Is that any good?

Battletech is shaping up to be pretty decent.

For gritty mechs I'd have to agree though I can still appreciate the more over the top sorts so long as they're consistent with their bullshit.

It's a little fast paced and has some dialogue that is odd even by Tomino standards but the animation is normally quite good and I at least found most of the characters enjoyable. You're not going to get an unbiased opinion, try it yourself and see how you go.

Is it?

not really no, they tried to do a traditional gundam story which takes 52 eps to tell and tried to cram it in 25 or so. doesn't work

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER
It's a fat guy in bellbottoms. BIG DIFFERENCE.

It's a big gal

I watched one of the streams. Gameplay looks nice. Punching mechs looks satisfying at least.

GUYS REINSTALL LIVING LEGENDS
ACTIVE GAMES AGAIN

Are you telling lies?

No. It got an e-celeb bump. The dev team is working on a new patch that's adding new mechs, battle armor, and tanks coming out in about a month. Their discord is jam packed.

Oh fuck. LL is back. Shit, this is too good to be true.

I haven't been paying any attention to it.
What type of game is it?

It's been back for a year, you and many other people didnt even realize and that's a shame

new stream or that one half game stream they released months ago?

Yeah after they had to take it down a new team started working on it, I dont remember exactly when but I know I was playing living legends last christmas after a lot of time of delaying it

Its all back now. They just added some more stuff.

I'm surprised nobody has yet.

feels fucking bad.

bump

BATTLE OPERATION 2 CONFIRMED MOTHERFUCKERS

That trailer looked sick.
For once it seems they got 3D Gundams right.

The gameplay looks like a cross between Titanfall and Battlefield.

fixed

The only sin of note Zeon committed that the Feddies didn't emulate, exceed or precede them in doing was being the first to initiate a colony drop, and specifically with gassed colonies. That, and having a godawful procurement apparatus thanks to Dozle & Kycillia being petty bickering shits, resulting in M'Quve's United Maintenance Project getting sidelined until the latewar, in spite of having been conceived well in the pre-war, thus resulting in a thousand thousand production lines with little parts interchangeability and not nearly enough economy of scale potential. Even the first sin is in question on the point of not being emulated, since the Titans happily gassed colonies and attempted to colony drop the shit out of Granada. They just did these separately, since the latter case used an already abandoned Side 4 colony.

One could note that the expedience of the colony gassings- theoretically unnecessary if they could dedicate enough freight to forcibly evacuating them instead, as the garrisons might've swiftly surrendered outright after a nominal 'battle' in the face of the sheer force concentration at the time of the Three-Second Warning- was immoral or unnecessary, but in doing so, would both have to tangle with the fact that they may have been ultimately necessary to get as far as they did rather than getting tangled up earlier on and seeing less transient success let alone having a chance of winning as per the original OYW, and note that the Federation took ten times more immoral expediencies as the universe expanded, under substantially less stress, with substantially less necessity, substantially less of a genuine ideological and idealistic mission, and substantially less effectiveness to these expediencies except where it can eventually shoot the latest unideally minded Federation official/paramilitary hijacker (which is perhaps 90% of them) in the foot for the goody two shoe protagonists to take advantage of later, while Zeonic expediencies & gambits in the OYW & elsewhere generally tend to work out pretty well except where protagonist plot armor and maintaining the believability of the Zeon-losing timeline demands. And tragedy. Lots of tragedy.

tl;dr Zeon did nothing wrong except punching the paper tiger too hard (which they might've had no choice in in the first place from an out of universe viewpoint) and punching some civvies behind it as a result, and thus galvanizing their misguided populace to continue supporting Federation oligarches who would continue to be behind literally everything pointlessly wrong in the Universal Century as the sleeping giant awakens because Jaburo has bullshit production capacity and GMs are practically cheating with early beam weaponry & Learning Computer fueled cruise control, even if they die in absolute droves in spite of these advantages over a great deal of OYW Zeon grunt suits. Considering the Zeon Foreign Legion & other collaborationist organizations' existence, and the quick willingness for reformist groups-turned-guerillas like the Anti-Earth Union Group to form, it didn't even do that first part very well.

Not really.

But battle operation NEXT is technically GBO 2 and that is a shit game because of the energy system

It looks like GBO with just nicer graphics. It'll have GBO's retarded 3 EN system and a tacked on cash shop you can't avoid unless you want to wait 6 hours to play again.

technically though if Ghiren's Greed is to be believed out of all the Zabis Garma or Kycillia would probably be the best, only because Kycillia does believe in some extent in newtypes and fostering their grow would be great (though she still technically created chimera to combat the newtype unit she herself assembled)

I forget what happens with Garma's lawful route I'll have to replay some day.

IIRC Garma's campaign in Menace of Axis is basically him and Dozle trying win over the people of earth and space while dealing with the ESF military and Char's Zeon. Notably one of the few Zeon campaigns which never give you the option for terror attacks or WMD's. He also outright states the fucked up situation that is the OYW is mostly his families fault.

Degwin is there, too. And although you can't do anything extraordinarily unethical (mostly because it's a scenario with no notable timeline-based events, just the base gameplay & Law-Chaos meter changes) it does give you the option of building the Big Zam Zabi Family Custom. En masse, potentially.

Tem Ray has access to that machine as well. Tem's story is weird.

To be fair the Big Zam doesn't really qualify as a WMD, it can tear through fleets but it doesn't have anything that's just for killing a shitload of innocent people in a short amount of time. It's also only really good for defending areas from said fleets anyway.

That's because Tem gets absolutely everything, and in addition to being one of the low-effort campaigns, his is just for fun.

It's REALLY good at that, though. Line attacks and way too many particle beams.

The I-field also helps when dealing with most late game fodder and ships as well as making Big Zams immune to your other Big Zam's line attacks.

Which is what Zeon wanted too.

Why don't you actually watch the show sometime, kidou senshi.

The only true anti-globalist faction in Gundam is the Illuminati in G Saviour who wanted individual Side autonomy

Nigger shut up.

Why don't you actually stop being a butthurt fedfag for once in your life you homo.

What the flying fuck is that illuminati doing. That isn't the Illuminati at all!

What about the Jupiter Empire? They were as anti-globalist as you can possibly get. In the sense that their dictator just wanted to turn Earth into a lifeless rock due to his overwhelming levels of butthurt.

I'm surprised that I have to pull this out outside of /m/.

Complain to them and this guy

also

I was just making a shitty pun in regards to the Jupiter Empire, they're basically Gundams jews.

They are. There's something about that planet, after all.

They were a bunch of decadent pro-Feddie shitters anyways. Who'll miss 'em? Beside, at least it further helped with that whole overpopulation thing that resulted in mass expulsions of the entire Earth lower & middle classes (except token pooinloo slummers) in the first place.

To be fair again this is zabi zeon doing that shit, in universe they pretty much lied to the soldiers about the details of the operation, see Cima gassing her own colony without knowing until it was too late. Since animation is canon looking at MS igloo there is a brief scene that happens around the time of operation british and no one aboard the joutenhiem knows the details, the only one is Monique and she's part of Ghiren's little group as an officer.

Going back to Cima, not only does shje have a nervous breakdown over the whole gassing her home (which zeon turns into their colony laser that will later kill Degwin and Reville) but Zeon higherups go "nuh-uh wasn't us it was the cima squad who are all nutjobs and unhinged". This is why in 0083 Cima and her group are just a band of space pirates as they up and left durign the battle of ABQ after hearing the evac, axis wouldn't have them and they didn't want to be part of Delaz's little group till much later.

Gihren pretty much ruined everything, this is a known fact.

Any other examples of Jovians being cunts?

We just throiwng around /m/ reaction pics now? I greatly enjoyed Haman as a villain, she was one of the few Zeon leaders to actually follow through on going after the Earth Spheres corrupt leadership.

I'm not going to argue that most of the citizens of Zeon are good, upstanding people because that's always been one of the core messages of the series but in the case of a dictatorship you should blame the government for atrocities like that.

She definitely did do shit wrong like going back to Zeon after all that and her fucking around leading to Burnings death but she was perfectly justified in fucking over Delaz.

actually it's worse, the colony cima gassed was her home, and going by 0083 rebellion it was also Gato's home. IIRC Cima is a double agent for the feds post OYW. I forget the specifics

Zee Zulu is honestly the shittiest design, geara doga is better.

She was a double agent. She sold out the Delaz fleet and then got shot by Kou for literaly no reason. Also I thought the colony she gassed wasn't her home one. Her Home one was the one that got turned into a giant laser.

I understand your taste but the heat knife/iron nail claws are just too good.

that's the one she gassed.

would be better on a Z'Gok honestly

kissmanga.com/Manga/Kidou-Senshi-Gundam-0083-Rebellion

By the way if you haven't read it this is rebellion. Retelling of 0083 with some extra fleshing out. some cameos from other shows make appearances, worth a read

is this the resurgence of mecha or is it just a phase?

So does it actually make 0083 good?

You ready for new virtual on Holla Forums?

Kinda.

0083 was already good. This just adds some extra fluff to the story, gives the GP-01 a really sleek looking suit of chobham armor plus parts to operate underwater.

Not with those unlikable retarded characters on both sides and that pointless fucktarded forced love triangle. All 0083 had going for it is the animation.

and that's all that matters. but yeah rebellion actually takes time to spell out nina's up coming betrayal at the end.

Give it a read it's honestly solid. So is The MSV-R: The return of Johnny Ridden

Rebellion is not finished, no?

I'll give it a read. Does it explain why all the other characters are fucking retarded?
No, because 0083 basically goes out of its way to insult your intelligence.

translation,m no. the actually manga is I think.

Johnny Ridden returns I know is scanlated by a /m/an who until recently had a pastbin with all his latest works. but nozaku seems to have taken it down or hidden it

Go back to Iron Babby Abortions if you want retarded melee weapons

to be fair thermal weapons are something zeon has used for ages. Iron nail is the actual name of the claws on the Z'Gok and it's variants. Heat knife is basically just the concept of the heathawk in knife form. and as we've seen through the various OYW games, ovas, and whatnot the heathawk was far from the only melee weapon utilized by MS zeon had that channeled thermal energy over the blade to increase it's armor piercing capabilities.

Shit in gundam the origin during ABQ there's a shot of a zaku with a morning star

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR FAST PASTE MECH ACTION AND ANIME TIDDIES?

paced*

Yeah and all of those are stupid. Heat weapons and the heat hawk are always portrayed stupidly. Like how does a heat hawk manage to "clash" with a beam saber? Or how does a heat hawk manage to melt through Luna Titanium (which is what the Gundam was made of) even though it's been stated before that the only places during the OYW that could actually melt Luna Titanium and thus weld it were specialized facilities like White Base, Jaburo, Luna II, and other facilities? And how come can a heat hawk manage to heat up to these extreme temperatures without melting itself or becoming too brittle?

It's just Another Century's Episode with more bloom and shittier Ebikawa-esque mecha designs.

I don't know what the fuck sega is doing but I don't want them to stop

are we entering a new saturn era?

Not until a new Shining and Virtua Fighter game get announced

and panzer dragoon

Panzer Dragoon vs. After Burner crossover.

we're nearing dangerous crossover territory

Also, Ollie Barder's a treasure.

no no no, drakengard ending E, put it together my man, get where I'm coming from with the afterburner mention?

Oh right, right, forgot all about that bonus "dragon".

You motherfuckers, you did this. You and your incessant whining about "muh muh muh not enough robutt gaymes"
HAVE YOU STILL NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSON? THE MONKEY'S PAW EXISTS BEYOND MORTAL KEN. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO SHIT, WE'RE FUCKED.

And? the west b and large hates japanese robots because "unrealistic". it's not going to happen

How bad can it get? We already had that Front Mission reboot and Titanfall.

Are the tiddies on the robutts or the humans?

Considering we went several years without anything substantial from any of the typical companies, I can't see this as anything but a step up. I'm not going to long for having no videogames just to spite them possibly being disappointing. Who cares about the monkey paw when without it you get to sit around and have no videogames?

I still get confused by how the original series had the gouf sword be a beam saber, later works have it a heat sword, and the merchandise constantly shifts between the two. Though I shouldn't be too concerned about this sort of thing.

I just want more Goufs. It feels like the Gouf line just stopped dead after the One Year War period. We have Efreets and all, but those are seldomly in games.

We need a new Blue Destiny game.

What made it special compared to the other side Gundam games, like Zeonic Front and the Australian one?

I'd say it's the one most people know of as well as having relatively unique suits for the protag instead of grunts and tehrfore easier to sell model kits.

So will we get a new Custom Robo game soon?

Don't care. I'm getting Virtual On again. That's all that matters to me.
NEW TWIN STICK CONTROLLER WHEN

Why does a robot need pantsu?

I assume they treat it as exotic fetish gear.

Only when Nintendo figures a way to capitalize on amiibos with them. They'll go full jew and make it like that starlink game

what kind of whore robot goes around without underwear?

>(((Mark)))

Because it's hot.

Efreets didn't even see mass production, 7 or so units were made and then the dom happened.

it was an animation error in the original MSG.

Rise from the ashes and Blue destiny series was cool because it was first person but the HUD was designed to make you feel like you were sitting inside the cockpit of the mobile suit.

Has anyone itt played Young's Modulus?
Pretty interesting mech game, although the aliens are hard as balls to face.

How did the original Gundam have so many animator errors?
Who were the animators?

It was 1979.

I can see it being an error, but they stuck with it. The merchandise for the Gouf still shows the beam being removed to fit on the shield like when it first draws it. The same sources that name it a heat blade also show it not possibly being a heat blade. The Custom's has the other problem, it's clearly shown to be a solid material, but then it never heats up. I guess these sorts of things happen with a franchise like this.

It had no budget. That's the basics of it, a lot of people don't even know that it got cut short too. The new animation they add at times in the movie versions looks a lot better.

It was the popularity of gunpla that ended up saving the series from being buried in some Sunrise vault to never see the light of day.

I want to be swallowed by the ass of a Gundam

Do you mean you want your dick to be swallowed or you want to be anal vored?
Because one of those is okay.

Who doesn't love those one-eyed cuties?

These redesigns for Pacific Rim 3 is ridiculous.

I would sure as fuck watch the next PR if the robots looked like that.

No budget, lead animator yasuhiko (who does amazing art, pic related) had to be hospitalized. halfway through their sponsor pulled out and the show almost faced full cancellation