Heres another dank meme for you all.

this maymay is gaygay

heh/10.
I chuckled.

Chuckled.

chuckle my cock you stupid nazi

he probably just forgot to take off his shitposting flag, comrade

Fixed.

is the guy jerking off with his graymatter supposed to be more intelligent than the Elephant prince?

he's not jerking off, it's clear that they're having an intimate relationship.

All you did was reword my sentences. You didn''t really fix anything you dumb tankie.

Fuck, I only made it to playing chess with myself. Oh well, I'm still content with my decision. I actually got the chance to meet Jill Stein in person when she attended a rally (albeit small… fml) at a local university. I actually got to HUG her before she had to leave. It was magical…

You have to build organs of workplace democracy independent from the bourgeois state. You will literally need them regardless of when and how the revolution itself comes about. That's the real work.
Y'know, and they serve as a base for carrying it out.

How do you fucks think you actually DO a revolution?

Do ever see images like this and think… Someone took the time to draw this, cared enough about a fictional image board character and ironic meme reactions to it, that they put this much effort into a fucking joke picture? I mean just look at this for a second and imagine the person making it.

Most days I'm on these boards and I just don't feel shit, but sometimes I'm reminded of the inherent absurdity of all this shit and the ridiculous environment we all inhabit here and take for granted.

Good fix tankbro

I've recently realised that Trots are literally the only Marxists who's theory actually deals with the nuts and bolts of how revolutions actually happen. It's kind of frustrating to see people who have apparently been active and reading theory for years going "GUISE HOW DOES WE MAKE PROLES GET RID OF CAPITALISM BY NEXT WEEK?!"

Can you give an example of Trotskyite tactics succeeding?
The only example I know of was the Liverpool city council thing that got Militant thrown out of the UK Labour party.

*the only example of trotskyite tactics in action, the stunt itself removed Militant from relevancy