Helpful things:
>github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doon_Cuebiyari
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Repentance
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord's_Vise
pastebin.com/NNKDGKWU
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAAAAQVCCPQOSA_EES0RLxGWEcIWvx7wI18mlSoLKwosnC0fLagyGDY9O3xBlkWdRblGcUyzUXRTMVNSVGJVS13yYeJirGpDbAhsjG0ZcFFwUnZvfIN-sH_GgwmEd4UyidOMNo7pkyeVIJrgnaqd2aBDoS-io6aZrrOxkLMDtAy0xbVIt3W31rjKvOq-gL6KwcXB88rT0PXYVNtZ2-frY-vu7hXxig==
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMAAAPuCPQNfBEPEVAbJR2qHb4i9Cj6M4c6WDsNRnFLrkyzTblVxlfJWpFca2pDaqxr22wLbRl9GILHgwmESIVgkyehL6crqH2qxKyYtAy-isNtytPMvNAf0_vZW9-K4YjpAuq67Irv6_fX-ej-SQ==
pastebin.com/m02nMFFy
pastebin.com/VLjXAjR5
pastebin.com/UpBtAanE
pastebin.com/GPxV6KTZ
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1932184/page/2
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209106/
pathof.info/?item=
poeaffix.net/sh-es.html#/
pastebin.com/M1kgefZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

game is fucking trash

So just made it to Act II and I'm getting my shit pushed like some loli lost in Africa.

I also noticed since I hit Ch5 the story has become Kurai are the dino nuffins, and Orith are White Slavers that need to be killed. Did I miss something?

Is it not p2w yet?

it's been p2w since they started charging money for tabs. it's just gotten worse because they throw so many 1x1 items at you that it takes up 2 tabs.

Other than stash tabs for additional storage, they don't have anything remotely P2W.

Grim dawn is really good, I would buy it on sale

Well shit.

Thar's direct p2w though.

How many stash tabs do you need to buy to get free Ascendancy points?

thank you for Correcting The Record™

p2w is p2w goys. I'm not buying into this shit.

Then play it for free?

I'm not playing a game where goyim have objective benefits because they shekeled out.
I don't mind paying for cosmetics, but when it's gameplay related it's a no-no.

Its p2p, not ptw.

Than gtfo.

the harbinger seasonal shit is blue vomit mixed with eye rape and not a good set at all. its too bad we cant filter out certain cosmetics from being viewable on our screens.

k

Aside from the horrible lag, I've been enjoying it so far. I've set a personal best with a level 85 guy and managed to get my first league totem piece ever.

I quit playing this game month ago when i discovered you cant sell easily your items as premium stashers do. This is just vile jew p2w game.

Do you know difference between p2p and p2w? Let me guess. No?

But you don't pay to play it.
And the more you pay the larger benefits you get.

You pay once to get stash tabs you need. You keep them forever. Having more than 20 stash tabs brings not much of a benefit. Having 4 stash tabs is impossible to play.
Impossible to play without playing = p2p. After you have 20 tabs you cant really benefit more from them. I am lvl 97 and have a lot of free space. But it will be impossible without currency tab. And yes, premium stash tabs is extremely convenient to use and provide benefit. But you cant just purchase 100 tabs and expect to gain something out of it. Just as you cant expect to be able to play with only 4 tabs.

I really wanted to play this game more at the start of harbringer league i have found some unique item for like 50 chaos i had other items which i didnt really needed worth another 40-50 chaos together and i found out i have to do literal programing in order to sell them. Just fuck me in the ass or no fuck them in the ass those kiwi faggots will get nuked and i cant say nigger in chat? Fucking shits landlocked on thier little shitland i would firebomb thier company within 4 seconds.

Nice mental gymnastics there tripsman.

Its not that its too bad, but its still fucked up.

Can you point out how I am wrong? Or go fuck yourself? 24 replies thread and you have 7 replies about how much you dont want to play it.

What the hell are you talking about?
>Ask in spamtradechat

It's just amusing how you ignore all my arguments, while not bringing anything yourself, except for dubious "you can't really play it even though you can play it so it's p2p haha".
Even if it was so, you can still pay more to get more benefits, so it's still p2w.

nay breh i wont spend 200000 hours to make one thing to pop up on fucken poe trade fuck dat mane

I mean I guess it should, but it's a weird useless combo. At least it scales off your bow damage so it's not useless like ST+Lightning Warp

guy who gave me a bunch of shit a few weeks ago, i died, sorry

It's indirect p2w to have less storage space because you still have to get every single thing you would be putting in it and if you properly organise your tabs then you can easily do without having extra tabs. I myself don't have extra tabs and if I didn't hoard unique levelling items I don't need then I could easily have enough room for everything. If you want to talk about p2w that has an actual effect on gameplay then you would be complaining about premium tabs and poe.trade, not the storage place itself.

That is actually a pretty good idea, with Hierophant you could get a shitload of minions with the "less damage per totem" not affecting your damage because they don't scale from your own. The downside is that the totem itself would take a fair chunk away.

Letting nintoddler run the board was a mistake.

How many of those tabs are for shit you sell? That is the only advantage of premium tabs anyways.

I bought normal stash tabs before premium ones could be used to sell things. Needless to say I don't like GGG anymore, haven't felt so betrayed since Spore.

To the user who asked from last thread, yes, I will be going heralds and yes Abberath's does come with a nice price tag, but nowhere near many other uniques. I already have Coming Calamity though, so that helps. Tempest's Binding and dual Dory catalysts with good increased elemental is also going to run me a bit, but I can manage.

Price comes from required gear. You need str everywhere. You probably would be better with pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doon_Cuebiyari
instead. Its better than dory for you and cost nothing. You fucking retard. And with dual maces you wont be able to use shield charge.
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Repentance might also be worth using if you can gain around 1k str elswhere, but I would go for pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord's_Vise instead. Most of the price of your build will come from trying to get as much str as possible on your gear.

I actually already have a Doon, I was just following a build I saw. I haven't actually bought the Doryani's because that shit isn't usable till 75. I'll take your suggestions into account though.

How do you build Iron Commander?

SSF

Have you played recently? You could open a support ticket and explain that you would have bought them if you could have and that even once upgraded tab would be amazing.

I did some plugging in PoB for a while, and this is what i've come up with: pastebin.com/NNKDGKWU
This is set to level 90, and about the absolute top end non-unique items I could think of adding, keeping shy of T1 rolls for realistic purchases. I'll probably level with Meginord's until I have enough flat strength to be able to drop it for Repentance, and I swapped out his Vaal Righteous Fire for Discharge socketed into Doon, because while I can appreciate the raw destructive power of VRF, i'd like something I can use more than once, and throughout maps as well. If you can see any changes you'd make, I would greatly appreciate the input. Doryani's really would have been a stupid decision, so much unnecessary expenditure of chaos, i'm glad you turned me from it.

Use 2 of them.
You know, I have dediocre rings, but the problem I am facing is that better rings are not sold at all. You may research market before planning. Its middle of a league, but some items you need might not exist at all.
Also dory is actually quite budget item but not a poorfag one, you can craft more fire damage on a scepter. But again, it might not be possible at all, because nothing better exist.
If you making str build meginord is really good, but you will need to find resists elsewhere.
And in general dont be afraid to plan ahead for expensive (for you) items. If you look at it, kaom is not that expensive if you consider that you dont need to 6l it. Right now economy might shift from unique items into mirror tier gear. Anyway, I was talking about viability of your build in almost best possible gear shy of mirrored gear. If your build cant really do some real damage you might want to rethink it.
Lol.
Really?

What you don't see there is Vaal Pact, and the more I think about it the less I understand how he planned to sustain himself either. He'd get some leech while Promise was active, but i'm not sure where else; though the Abb's I bought did have 0.5% leech if i've killed recently on them. I know they're perfect gems too, I said it was the best possible shit I could put in the slot, not that i'd ever be able to realistically acquire them. I'm still going to be twisting it around as I play, but I just wanted to get a basic idea of what i'm doing.

There is literally nothing wrong with life+ES. Every point gives you more eHP and with max resists will carry you more than armor+life or eva+life will

Yeah, and if you ignore no sustainability and the fact that he barely has any ES on gear. And max resists on top of that, which will appear out of nowhere. Totally fucking effective.

What the shit is this?

Is this normal? I've never done endgame lab

For starters, I think it needs a Vessel. Any, but preferably the higher added lightning, or penetration,alongside a grounding flask. Enduring cry wouldn't hurt for mitigation either. Wise Oak will help with resists a good amount, but I'll reiterate that crafted near best case scenario gear in pob, I don't expect to seriously hit ace pieces for everything.

i only got the burning trial because a friend got one in his map and was nice enough to let me know. i'm 92 currently and have never seen one on my maps.

Can you buy tabs for a friend?

Haha, nevermind.

Wew
e
w

you need to migrate your whole league to keep trials, also your friend is a shitter

yes, go to global 820 and join whoever offers trials you dont have

you don't, the dex scaling is awful and so are siege ballistas

Path of low system requirements

I did, I have two level 91 characters in harbinger and I already killed shaper more than a week ago with 36 challenges.
I'm just butthurt about it, it's not the only thing that makes me hate GGG, they also usually make a lot of retarded decisions.

Y/N?

Just buy more tabs goy.

actualy its nowhere near as good as poe and doesnt have half the content.

Feels good man

would have been decent last league with double dipping and all, but im not sure how viable it is now.
maybe if you get two mings hearts, use obliteration and scale your physical damage as high as you can + the phys+chaos nodes at the assasin startpoint. then try to get as much flat phys as humanly possible on all your gear.
its a hipster build for sure and proably a glass cannon, but hey, it could possibly work.
you could even consider going hybrid if you feel extra hipster, since you get tons of chaos resistance, which means the lifepool behind the energy shield doesnt need to be huge, and you get some nice bonus to es for going occultist. and as a hybrid char it should be realy easy to get 7k+ effective life even with two mings.

Occultist is still very viable for that type of build but you will have to give more details than that, post a passive tree and what you intend to use.

One chisel is too much. And 3 yellow = 1 red. And what the fuck are you doing with your atlas? You need all the sextants you have for it, not wasting them on low tier maps.

You wasted a prophecy chisel on that and not on some unique map like poorjoys?

I'm on SSF. My only reliable source of unique maps is from The Encroaching Darkness trade-ins

Wasting important currency on ssf is fucking wrong. Its like hiring 15$ whore and giving her 30$ tip.

Holy shit did the changes buff it massively, now I understand why Mirror/Blink Arrow minions had their attack speed capped. Once I get enough dexterity to equip Lioneye's Glare, which too had been buffed, the build will be unstoppable.

Decided to go self-cast due to the amount of damage it gives me. It means I can't hide behind a wall of near immortal clones but it still feels pretty good.
The decision to go mines was because my previous mirror arrow trapper had a faster cooldown than I could throw. Had forgotten that with mines you still have the cooldown, making it kinda pointless to go mines.

isn't your damage pretty low though? I mean once you get to maps and shit with HP I'm worried about clear speeds.

That is the best part about Mirror Arrow summoner, it has a REALLY fucking high ceiling due to the number of mechanics you are using. And the fact that you are using so many different things is why it feels so damn good when you have everything, the damage is actually really good if you have all the mechanics down. On my trapper I had the benefit that, although my damage wasn't top-tier but also wasn't shit either, it would completely trivialise a lot of the content. For example, I could run twinned Dominus with triple damage mods and because I could spawn so damn many in such a short time, I could just freely walk around and throw traps while they would be dying. On the self-cast I have yet to try maps since I just beat Kitava but on my trapper the clearspeed was pretty good, it is nowhere near what you can get with other movement skills though.

Good as in how good? 500k+ dps? Or good as in "I can do white maps" good?

I honestly don't really see it. Mirror arrow is based off your normal attack isn't it. Even linking faster attacks and the like the lack of AoE, it can at least take your drillneck's innate pierce, farshot from the bow. Does it grab your ascendencies?
Even then haste and hatred being run. Faster projectiles, faster attacks, Minion damage, minion speed, physical damage.

Survivability wise you're probably damn near invincible.

Oh yeah and this might seem like the trapper version is really comfy but that is only the actual combat. For things like passives and gear you are essentially on-rails, since there are so few things you actually get to choose. For example, for my trapper I had no actual choice on what gems to socket: one goes to the skill itself, the next goes to the trap support, third socket goes to cluster trap, fourth goes to minion damage, fifth goes to WED and the last socket is the only thing you actually get to choose, for which I took poison simply because I had a green socket and didn't want to spend currency. Self-cast gets much more control and I was at one point considering Immolate using either Hrimburn or Fire Trap.

And no, the poison didn't give any significant boost, it was just there so that it wouldn't be a waste

You can't tell how much damage it deals because the tooltip only says how much the actual arrow itself does. It ignores the 75% more minion damage, it ignores the auras you give with generosity and it ignores how many you can put down. There is no way to tell how much they actually do but my trapper was able to get through red maps fairly easily. Also there are people that have done Shaper very fast with self-cast in 2.6, which should still be fairly easy even with buffed boss health considering how massively the Necromancer version has been buffed. If you plan on doing it yourself then feel free to ask because there is no way in a million years that you would be able to do it blind.

Does nothing
With 3.0 does work but you would never use that
With 3.0 now no longer useless but you would never use that either
If you mean physical projectile damage support then that doesn't work either.

To be able to make the build you need to know EVERY SINGLE DETAIL on how it works. But it is INCREDIBLY viable, the only issue is that you can count the number of different versions on one hand due to how specific the build is.

so what no gems effect it, and it does…. what exactly? decent single target?

Game went down the tubes after the Fall Of Oriath patch.

Into the trash this game goes.

Try living in human country.

No, plenty of gems affect it, the issues are the following
Now I know it may seem confusing as to why it doesn't increase their damage but what you should know is that they aren't affected by % increased/more projectile damage.

If you want an example of a typical setup, here's my current six-link
>Mirror Arrow+Blink Arrow Only have one six-link but ideally you would have two, one for each skill
>Greater Multiple Projectiles Best part is that the previous things I said about projectile damage apply here, GMP does not decrease their damage and instead simply gives them more projectiles
I combine that with Anger+Wrath with generosity, which I plan to have with Elemental Equilibrium once I can equip something that doesn't have flat elemental damage on it. I also use Projectile Weakness+Elemental Weakness on Split Arrow for a massive boost in damage. Eventually I plan on making Animate Guardian with Leer Cast with more damage and I have yet to finish cruel lab (only took the offering point on Necromancer) so it can only go up from here.

Try speaking engrish spic.

Also you don't necessarily need to go Drillneck, you can take Rigwald's Quills as I had done in 2.6 with my Saboteur. Many people that take Necromancer go with Bone Offering and Rearguard to get almost capped block but if I were to go with Rigwald's Quills then I could easily replace GMP with Added Cold Damage.

ah no, I found a build, it's DPS is pretty low.
136k per clone, and you can have 4 out at once assuming 2 6Ls both with the same links.
So at most 544k before any mitigation which is also multiplied by 4. Running only 2 of 3 elements because ele equilibrium benefits you greatly.

And most things seem to point to just using a penetrating quiver with 40% ele damage on it as ideal if you're not using block.

Anywho wacky build, still needs 6K hp unfortunately

If you go traps then you don't actually need to, since the only bosses that will be able to hit you are ones with fuckhuge amounts of AOE like Izaro. Also the DPS you are presenting is HEAVILY dependent on what class it is on because that will determine how many you have. For example: trap Necromancer will have around 10 to 15 up, trap Saboteur will have 20 to 30 up and self-cast Necromancer will have 4 up.

GOOD SHIT

Just tested with my old Saboteur, I could get 31 minions at the highest and I had to try really hard because they would kill too fast. If I were to have the Flow Untethered belt in Standard, I might be able to get 35 or 36 simultaneous clones.

Decided to take a screencap and got 36 this time. I remember it was slightly over a round number so the real number must have been 41. So with Flow Untethered I could actually get around 45 or 46. If I were to gimp my damage further with Multiple Traps+Cluster Trap then I could easily get over 50. So when you say "only 400k", it is pretty damn important that you mention which build it is.

we were talking about your self cast build. I thought that was obvious

Just link the damn build

I've also come to the realization that Coming Calamity is fucking stupid. yeah, the +2 to heralds is nice, but it forces you to reserve so much more mana than necessary. And for only socketing in one herald for the build I was doing, it's really not worth the price after a bit of thought. I'd rather just have a well rolled rare chest. Or hell, an Incandescent Heart might be worth a chuckle.

Double Fidelitas' spike with Coming Calamity when.

You can link heralds with other gems so they would reserve more mana.
Not worth 1c?

I didn't mean the literal price, but I had forgotten that reservation scaled, too.

Are these retards baiting? I can't even tell anymore.

There are just multiple definitions of the term at this point. It can be used to mean a game where the only way to win is to pay money, and those who do have an insurmountable advantage. Games like Korean MMOs where you can buy resurrections, damage boosts, and even better-than-any-drop tier items from the cash shop fall into this category. However, it has also come to mean a game where paying money confers any advantage at all. While it's true that PoE doesn't have anything nearly that egregious, it's also undeniable that someone with dozens of stash tabs has an advantage over someone who has only 4. Furthermore, it leads to some pretty ugly incentives for the developers. I can understand wanting to reduce ambiguity in terminology, but it's been used like this for years now.

So what do you fags think about a trap build? pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAAAAQVCCPQOSA_EES0RLxGWEcIWvx7wI18mlSoLKwosnC0fLagyGDY9O3xBlkWdRblGcUyzUXRTMVNSVGJVS13yYeJirGpDbAhsjG0ZcFFwUnZvfIN-sH_GgwmEd4UyidOMNo7pkyeVIJrgnaqd2aBDoS-io6aZrrOxkLMDtAy0xbVIt3W31rjKvOq-gL6KwcXB88rT0PXYVNtZ2-frY-vu7hXxig==
Got to lvl 25 so far and man its a lot easier than my archer.

Trying something else since my archer can't do shit pass 52 now, I get instant gibbed all the time.

This seems like a fun gimmick build. Does it rely on any specific uniques? I only really have access to 5L stuff (SSF). My issue that I've found is sustain; with my tanky melee character, playing a caster or summoner feels squishy. How much life do you stack versus minion stuff?

Am I misreading something? I kinda wanna go Ranger since I never have an endgame one (too squishy no matter what I do) but I like the idea of traps.

Though, aura+generosity seems strong too.

They could work in theory, but that's awfully specific

If you go traps without going Saboteur then you are forced to use Sunblast with the unique jewels that reduce trap duration (trap duration doesn't affect minion duration) so that you could have 0% duration (which lets you avoid Clever Construction) and you can't use increased duration nodes. For all versions Lioneye's Glare is mandatory because of the mod "hits can't be evaded", you can do without it if you can craft a better rare with that mod, you might want to get Alpha's Howl or Victario's Influence to get the most out of your auras but it is not 100% mandatory. If you are doing self-cast then Sunblast doesn't apply for obvious reasons.
You can still do it without using six-linked items, my Saboteur was able to do most content without needing one.
As much as you need because the passive tree is extremely spread out due to the amount of different things you are trying to reach.
Welcome to the world of Mirror Arrow summoner, where you have to be extremely pedantic over what gems say. Trap support doesn't increase your damage because it says "trap damage" but Cluster/Multiple Traps lowers it because those say simply "less damage".
You get zero benefits from picking Ranger: not a single one of your ascendancy passives will benefit you except maybe if you go Flaskfinder but even that is a shit idea.

And since you are interested, here is some mandatory reading
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529

Also if you go for traps, you should know that Blink Arrow will be your single-target while Mirror Arrow will be your wall of minions. The reason for it is very simple: Blink Arrow teleports you and Mirror Arrow does not, meaning you will not be using trap gems on BA and thus will have two extra sockets for damage.

More like welcome to PoE, everything works that way.

Feels good to fuck bosses this time through.

What skill?

I wonder what could it be!

I started a Witch last night and got to sarn. It seems very mana intensive. I'll post my tree later so you can tell me how badly I fucked up.

You want increased skill duration right? I mean 3s isnt very long at all

If you're on Witch using traps then no, increased duration is not desirable unless you want to get a couple hundred unique Cheap Construction jewels. Increased duration is only desirable on self-cast and on trap Saboteur. Sunblast gives 80% reduced duration and so without any increased duration you would need two jewels. Each jewel gives 10% reduced duration, this means that you won't be able to take Necromancer's offering point, since then you would need four or five extra jewels on the already existing two just to offset the ascendancy points. Before you level any further, tell me what you are trying to accomplish so that what you have done already isn't wasted.

What the FUG.

Dark Pact of course. Was about 11k tooltip DPS per totem for second Kitava fight. Made it a real joke.

wew laddie

Dual Bino's Kitchen Knife wielding Frost Blades, molten strike, or Lighting Strike?
or
Dual Divinarius wielding Ethereal Knives, Magma orb, or Spark?

I just want my ascendancy points

You need to learn to read The goddess animation to be ready for those attacks. Have a movement skill to dodge them (mirror arrow, fire dash). Try using a decoy totem to bait the projectiles there. Also have a ruby flask to reduce the fire damage from those projectiles. Not sure what the damage type of the Summon Guardians attack is, but if it is phys then use a basalt flask to reduce the damage. Also getting % increased life does not do much without any life to increase. Make sure items have T1 life affixes.

That's the thing, it is incredibly unpredictable even with the animation. On my last attempt I waited until she did the attack (which she did during Izaro's shield charge) and then used that time to spawn more minions but not even two seconds had passed and she used it again, thus killing me. I mean, I didn't expect it to be ten hours but two fucking seconds?
The projectiles have fire(?) damage but mainly physical. In uber lab they do 800 damage each, which isn't that much individually, but overlap is what makes it pretty damn lethal.
That is obvious already but I don't have the currency yet to get something better, spent most of it replacing my rings.

What's your fire resist?

I'll probably reroll. This was my plan so far based on guesswork
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMAAAPuCPQNfBEPEVAbJR2qHb4i9Cj6M4c6WDsNRnFLrkyzTblVxlfJWpFca2pDaqxr22wLbRl9GILHgwmESIVgkyehL6crqH2qxKyYtAy-isNtytPMvNAf0_vZW9-K4YjpAuq67Irv6_fX-ej-SQ==

Git gud. Its really easy to avoid. They even show you where projectiles will land.

I don't like this at all. The only thing left for me to do is to level the character so I can get more %life, get taste of hate, 6L my armor and get the bladeflurry enchant on my abyssus.
All those things are tedious as fuck

What could possibly go wrong? Also

I have a lightning coil 5L chest, I had hoped that would offset the abyssus.

Maybe I should switch to Belly and something like Devoto's or Rats nest

I am simply wondering whether you understand what the build is going to be like when it is done. Because if you are going to be doing traps, you will have to drop the duration nodes and go for the trap cooldown nodes in the top right. While levelling you can keep them as you will be doing self-cast but you will eventually drop them. The idea is that because your traps have 0% duration they will instantly trigger and because they instantly trigger they also can't be destroyed due to a time frame of 0 seconds (which has the added benefit of letting you trigger them regardless of whether an enemy has touched it or not). That means that although you have only 3 second duration minions (which will be 4 seconds when you get your offering ascendancy), you will be able to drop so many of them that it will no longer matter. Just make sure you reserve five jewel slots for Cheap Construction and do not take any increased duration nodes other than the ones you get from your ascendancy. You can socket an increased duration support into your blink arrow setup if you get a red socket that you can't find a use for but touching mirror arrow with that shit will ruin the whole point of Sunblast.

I would like to help you with the tree but I have never made an ES or even hybrid life/ES character. I have been playing the game since Ambush league and every single character I have made has ALWAYS been pure life.

Just checked, it was 30%. My others were overcapped at 95%, forgot that it even exists.

You are not supposed to offset it versus basically strongest physical damage dealers in game. You supposed to mitigate as much as possible. Pretty sure even strongest melee damage builds swap abyssus for something else for them.

I see how that might have been my mistake.
Anything else? I'd highly appreciate the feedback, PoB here:
pastebin.com/m02nMFFy

Well I guess for the sake of everyone involved, I'll just play more until I understand the mechanics better. It seems like a really complex (but fun and broken) build. I hope they don't remove it.

They won't remove it, considering the fact that they intentionally buffed it with 3.0 by removing the attack cap and giving Lioneye's Glare farshot, which is something that most builds wouldn't take advantage of to its fullest potential.

Me right now

Is there any actual classical melee build anymore or do people just only play "melee" now? I have yet to see anything that isn't either AOE by default or using Melee Splash as a crutch, shit like Sweep can't be THAT bad.

actual melee builds are trash, because of how high enemy damage is late game. They exist but they're generally considered meme and not useful

Basically farm the shit out of regular atziri than move to uber after you able to kill regular without getting hit by anything.

I can farm regular Atziri easily and melt her and the other bosses so fast they don't really have the time to do anything.
In Uber its the sudden oneshots that kill me.

Heavy strike with threshold jewels and crit. Melee generally okay. Some skills are just really fucking lame. Ground slam was unusable before they changed its skin.

Melee right now top1 in hcl scl and its surprises developers because usually spells rule at the start of league. They posted statistics recently.

Do uberlabs and run shitty fragments to exchange them. Uberlabs are the only real source of them. And prophesy for vaults, but not on ssf.

The point is to learn how to dodge atziri, not kill her asap.

Requires a unique from shaper to kill shaper. Fantastic!

Just an example. You can go for any other good melee weapon.

I cant do uber labs yet because im still missing two trials

Merc labs is semi okay.

I still need it for challenges, though. Shitsux

I believe lower level maps have greater chance for trials to appear, just like divine vessels. Got one from 95 to 97.5 compared to over 10 before that.

I'm thinking about switch from this
pastebin.com/VLjXAjR5
to this
pastebin.com/UpBtAanE
(surely my tree can be more efficient)

Largely because I'm finding the leech rate is often not fast enough. I dunno, maybe I can overcome that with eternal life flasks.
Budget is around 400c.
Also, the pob has my current gear setup.

Cant be bothered with looking at your build, but life leech per second affected by number of hits, maximum life leech per second(20% of max hp is base),life leech rate, damage and % life leech. Usually % life leech and faster attacks with more damage cover all of it except maximum life leech per second, you need to be slayer or pick life leech max rate passives for it. Max hp also always help.

You can get Vorici's mod on a piece of your gear for 40% increased life leech rate

Yea, I looked into that and felt it took too many points to get those on the tree. I'd be sacrificing too much life.

Useless.

More life = more life leech.

It is an incredibly easy investment, since the Vorici mod effectively works as a more modifier for those that doesn't have leech on the tree. It can roll on gloves and amulets, and by having it you aren't forced to completely restructure every single passive point and piece of gear that you have.

Doesnt matter because LL is capped, and its easy to gain more damage and attack speed or more life all of which are extremely beneficial compared to ll rate. Its like saying that resists is good and more effective than pure life, therefore you should stack them even after they hit cap and it will make you super invulnerable yeah, you need overres, but that is not the pint I am making here. Life leech is capped even for slayer.

Only if you are leeching at the max leech rate. And if you are at the cap already then how the fuck will dealing more damage help you leech?

Just stack more life, lol

Gee, I dont know. May be someone else can explain to you why more damage is good. The answer is you are retarded and nothing can help you except suicide.

the amount I'm leeching doesn't matter if the incoming dps exceeds the LL rate. Either I go VP or supplement LL with Eternals.

Recently I was thinking about ridiculous price of atziri acuity and I get it. You can have both regular life leech and instant life leech with crits. As slayer you get huge life leech pool over your max hp, and instant healing on crits. This basically means at least 30% of hits will heal you to max, and you will have constant 40% life regeneration.
This guy gets it

Sure, but I'm running baron/zombie/necro/monty's grasp. I get huge LL amounts, however I'm barely over 5k hp so the rate is super important to me.

20% of max hp(1k) is the cap for you, you cant do anything about it except raising hp. 5k seems low. Do you use belly for it? Should be good with that amount of str. And are you sure about using grasp? It seems like lackluster for any build since you will lose phys def for each zombie(unless they changed something).

They buffed Grasp to do 100% more damage and 5000 hp (up from 2000) to zombies. This makes them incredibly tanky. I'm also running AG only to bleed single targets while I run bloodlust on zombies.
Belly does give a nice bump in hp
pastebin.com/GPxV6KTZ

5.5k seems ok for a necro.

So in other words, you have no argument. It is a perfectly valid point to make that more DPS won't result in more leeching if you are ALREADY leeching at the maximum rate.

Whats uber labs?
n-no bully

You do six different trials that show up only on maps in contrast to previously where you would find them while progressing through acts. Once you have finished six different ones, with each dropping an offering to the first person to reach the end, you can spend one to get into the endgame labyrinth. Endgame labyrinth gives you access to more powerful enchants than all of the previous labs and lets you get your last two ascendancy points, but it is also very difficult.

Is raider really that fucking bad?

Why not just call it as it is in game, Eternal Labs?

Endgame versions of earlier content in ARPGs are commonly referred to as "uber" versions, after Uber Diablo from Diablo 2.

No, it is simply that flasks are incredibly overpowered, which means the flask class is even more so. Raider is really damn good and is a perfectly viable alternative, often a better choice, but Flaskfinder has been the meta for quite some time. Also you may notice the following
This means that every single Flaskfinder you are looking is using Vessel of Vinktar

Because the name was made before GGG gave their own. Eternal Labs was only used within instances and thus could only be seen by pressing Tab in uber lab, while people had thought of a name before it was even implemented. Also entering lab was different prior to 3.0, where you didn't have that small pedestal to select which lab you wanted, instead you had to go to the location it was.

Which is the better choice for someone using blade flurry as his main attack and with middling to shit gear? I'm thinking flaskfinder since it's only vs bosses that my damage output is inadequate and even then the bigger issue is I die way too fast

Raider is easier to gear but if you have the currency then you can go ahead with Flaskfinder. You will need some of the following (according to standard harbinger league lowest price on poe.trade)
I would add Lion's Roar but I have no idea how much knockback that would mean on Blade Flurry, since I have never used the flask on anything other than Warchief totems.

Oh right, forgot one

Good fucking god. Are all those needed for the build to be viable or can I just get the cheaper ones?

no, flaskfinder Needs those unique flasks, without it they're way worse than the alternatives.

Taste of Hate is for physical mitigation and for extra damage, Vessel of Vinktar is to shock enemies for a more multiplier and to get 30% life+mana leech and Sin's Rebirth is to get a significant amount of chaos damage. Without those Atziri's Promise is simply a marginal damage increase and Wise Oak is still decent without them but still meh without significant amounts of elemental damage.

And the best part about those prices is that they are in chaos because exalts are barely worth anything this league. That means you can't simply hope for one lucky exalt drop, you have to hope it starts raining chaos.

You're tlaking about heroic?

Yeah, I have no argument and fucking damage is useless and everyone should craft fucking ll rate on their gear.

Fuck this retard colony!

Is that why the Agnerod staves are so expensive?

At a glance, Taste of Hate doesn't seem that impressive. I'm guessing it has superior defensive properties because it removes 20% of your physical damage taken as cold? (And then obviously you have 85%+ resist, etc) but then physical is pretty easy to avoid in general, no?

It looks like it's "only" 30% extra damage. Why not just use Sulfur Flasks? I'm sure they're both great items, but I don't see the kicker that makes it jump from good to exceptional.

Is it strictly because Pathfinder pushes them up to ridiculous amounts, or what?

Added as extra is not the same increased.

Because there are clearly so many options for minion damage on rare gear for a The Baron zombie build that suggesting a mod that increases life leeched per second would clearly never work. It's like someone asking a question on how to get faster leech on an RF+Flame Surge character and then you calling everyone a retard for saying that Vaal Pact is a bad idea.

Yes
For contrast take into consideration that 10 endurance charges gives you 40% physical reduction and Fortify gives you 20% of all incoming damage. And in contrast to those Taste of Hate gets 17% physical mitigation at 85% cold res. So having a flask that gives you the equivalent of 4 endurance charges and increasing your damage and to top that off also increases your max resist to cold damage is incredibly valuable.
Extra means that you multiply whatever damage your hit is going to deal and add that on top. So if you have Added Fire support then you are getting a 25% more multiplier to your damage if you have no other sources of extra damage.

Also

So scammers are cool because
but I can't tell him to kill himself?
Fuck I'm pretty miffed.

Anyone mind taking the time to explain the plot of PoE? As someone who's come back after a long hiatus it's really damn confusing.

You get deported to Australia for having committed crime, there you find shit is fucked and try to find a way to unfuck the situation. Upon unfucking the situation, shit gets fucked even worse than it was before and then you try unfucking that situation too by doing what you do best: killing anything that moves. After having killed everything you have enough power to kill the thing that you caused to appear after you unfucked the last thing and once it dies, shit is finally unfucked.

How do you get scammed? Don't you have to click the item in the trade window before you accept?

He didn't get scammed, he said that the other guy TRIED to scam him.

I understand that. I mean how do you scam people? Since you have to click on the item being traded before you can hit the accept button.

Not click, you just have to mouse over it, but that's besides the point

why do the exiles not simply build a boat instead of going through the whole island

played for a long time with only 4 tabs. Yup, couldn't just pick up random chisel or chaos recipe items. Couldn't have an overwhelming stockpile of maps. Eventually I decided the hundreds of hours I put into the game was worth 10 bucks so I bought a currency tab and a premium bundle. Amazing quality of life upgrade, has absolutely nothing to do with the literal playing of the game. that isn't p2p by any practical persons definition.

Wrong. You can't pay to "get more benefits" in an impactful sense. this isn't rift where you have to pay for an equipment slot to be unlocked. This isn't DDO where you have to subscribe to access % of the game. if you could spend $5 on getting more skill points, or a permanent crit chance buff that would be P2W. I shouldn't have to explain this to someone on Holla Forums. they don't even sell experience boosters, which aren't p2w either btw, they sell stash tabs which aren't required to play the game. shocker huh. people used to play diablo 2 with WAY less storage space than you get with the 4 stash tabs. especially pre expansion. that stash was like 24 spots. You can literally play the path of exile SSF in single player fashion to max level without ever once opening your stash. The failure in your logic is you have constructed one "proper" way to play and in your view that requires money, making it at the very least p2p but then you also said p2w which is childishly easy to prove wrong.

Umm, by literal programming… do you mean right clicking a stash tab to set it to public then right clicking an item to set its price? I mean, did you ever use d2jsp? I thought FG was a way worse system then the currency and item market poe trade has.

Doomfletch has the same icon, similar name and almost same stats as prism. It works on alot of new players.
But it's more about me getting muted for insulting the scammer while he gets off free.

you'll just take any amount of p2w in your games won't you.
of course the tabs are p2w, i have no idea why you're trying to argue that they're not. with all the tiny shit the game wants you to hang onto someone using the default 4 tabs won't have enough space to keep any spare gear. you have to pay to use the market in a meaningful way too, so a player who bought a premium tab is going to have more wealth than a player without one.

They're not p2w simpy because you can't win in poe. It's a single player pve game. You can call it pay 2 advantage or whatever, but there is no winning.

except that still means it's pay to win. Any advantage that you have to pay for means it's pay to win even if there's no "real winning" or whatever your argument is

So buying expansion for FO:NV that raise the level cap and add better weapons also makes that game p2w?
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Well if everything is trying to kill them on land then what's to stop the sea life from doing the same? Dominus may have immense ships with plenty of crew, while the exiles wouldn't have the numbers or the expertise to make something that wouldn't simply be rekt if the weather turns bad.

I think it's implied in the lore that the seas are basically worse than complete shit, and more often than not every boat there winds up crashing on the rocks unless it's a top of the line ship with crew to match.

Update: Still playing Diablo 2. Median XL just launched a new ladder season. 1.1 turned Nighmare Baal into a beast.

I had massive frame drops after 3.0 (from 150 to single-digits FPS), from just running around the town. Found out that I actually had to disable some something related to multi-threading on the BIOS for PoE to be able to properly use its own multithread processing.

That and I really don't know what they can use to build ships. You see sea-wrecks but they're also infested with damned ghosts.

Any source or guide on what to do exactly? My frames are pretty shit.

If I'm not msitaken, it's this:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1932184/page/2

That worked for me too.

Thanks.

You should have played it when it was overpowered as fuck

I saw the one second shaper kill, I imagine that's the period you're talking about.

what
That would be the most pay to win thing you could possibly implement in this game because you WIN BY GETTING TO 100 BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE.

It might be viable now; I have no idea what I'm talking about but since it's a channeled skill, all modifiers are rolled when you start up the skill and apply for the duration. Stuff like crits.

But most notably, Ruthless support. 100% more damage for every hit?

Whenever you see global getting overhyped over something, there is a pretty good chance it is really broken. Embed related is from before GGG nerfed minion life for the skill by 90% and replaced that with 90% damage mitigation, since the minion inherits the % of life that you have so if you have low life then your minion detonate upon spawning. You could have ignites just as strong as for Flameblast but with none of the boring gameplay and with half of the investment.

No, that embed is from way AFTER the minion life nerf, it was before 2.0.

The nerf was in 2.5 or 2.6. You are probably thinking of a different one.

See that sounds like a fun mechanic

1.3.1d
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209106/

You have to be the meme build pioneer everyone looks up to in order to find shit like this. I was the one that recommended making an Umbilicus Immortalis Wormblaster build in a previous thread but I never bothered with it and so I passed the idea onto someone else. If you can't be the one to do it then at least make a convincing case as to why someone else should buy your theorycrafted build.

Well then I meant the nerfs in 2.4 to 2.6 because if I recall correctly their life was nerfed a second time at some point.

Just looked it up on the wiki, turns out there was no second life nerf, had heard there was. So in other words, if it weren't for the nerfs to double dipping, it could still be viable.

I don't really like this shift in narrative

wtf I want my wife's son to be raised by the karui now

Every third channel? Holy shit. I thought it was every third hit during the channel, that changes a lot. I'm supporting it with Ruthless, Brutality, and Melee Physical currently, three "more" multipliers so it's going to start ramping up fast, but i'll keep that information you've just given me in mind.

Later it turns out there was a good reason why they weren't exactly welcome as equal members of society but really that's the whole point. The thing about "we are right because we were enslaved" is a necessary part, since otherwise it would be pretty hard to justify helping followers of Kitava.

I'm pretty sure everything in the first half of PoE is because your character literally wants nothing but to murder the fuck out of Oriath because they got exiled. I mean, you even run around killing innocent civilians for XP. I don't think any of the characters even give a shit about the slaves and let them out solely because the characters want out of the prison themselves.

Feels pretty good I guess. I've been burning through them fairly fast.

Feels bad man. Any good maps I should use it on, or just whatever I'm farming? I'm almost 89, but I've run out of harbinger orbs so I'm stuck doing T10-T11 shit

The civs don't give any experience, meaning there is no reason to kill them other than to get on-kill effects. That doesn't stop your minions from murdering them though.

Whatever you're farming. Make sure it's a linear map so that you don't unknowingly miss it.

I need to pay attention to divine flask drops next time I play, because I feel like I've had dozens. And those are just the ones I bother to pick up. They don't seem rare at all to me.

Here's muh dude. With bonuses I can put down 3 glacial cascade totems. At the start of the league someone told me to make flameblast totems and this is what I'm eventually using. Gotta do uber labs asap losing out on a lot free damage. Otherwise this build is really good for farming any map, I've given up damage and suitability to increase map speed/drops(biscos amu). I'm pretty happy I've been able to link culling strike+increased rarity to my lightning golem.

Wiki had no info on their drop rate, so (((Google))) took me to reddit, and they claim to be rarer than exalted, which is silly because I've had about 3 or 4 drop compared to 1 exalt

get a loot filter and right click the leveled gems to hide them

aha true, i play with a friend who use dual totem (and he doesn t strike, the totem do)
and he clear everything so easy because he is tanky and let the totem do everything… 0 danger
just focus on dodging the damage are being done passively

I was about to go off about how not rare at all they are but i'm blaming this one on you; it's "vessel", not flask. they're definitely more than uncommon drops, but they're not exalted rare. I've had less than half the amount of exalts drop as I have vessels.

Diablo 3
on console

Only after about six acts in length did I just now realize that me runnning Herald of Ash and Hatred was doing absolutely nothing for my damage because of the Brutality gem I have socketed. I could have had so many other things going, fuck my ass.

Warchief is pretty powerful, prior to the boss health buffs it was possible to permastun Shaper with it.

Is it just Atziri that is stun immune?

I don't think I'll ever try to link anything again. It's straight up cheaper to buy 6 links than to try any linking myself.

Could have also just used vorici by that point.

got my first 6link for this league after around 200 fusings. thanks rng god.

there are a few others, but realy only a few. minotaur is one of them i believe and argus is most definitly, but he shoudlnt be a problem either way.

No, there are other bosses as well. You will have to look up which bosses have Unwavering but I wouldn't recommend going stun after the life buffs.

Rigwald is also stun immune

I'm fucking cursed this league, my average to 6 socket is probably 600 fusings which never did anything since I never 6 linked anything anyways.

600 jewellers obviously

bump

Anyone know if Sentari's Answer curses stack with self-cast variants? Obviously they bypass the limit for maximum number of curses on an enemy, since the mod says "ignoring curse limit", but does that line also let you stack them? Because technically there is a limit of only one instance of the same curse so would it ignore that limit too?

I think I missed something. The story is about what now?
I haven't played the new acts yet, but I'm not excited to play 1-4 for the 50th time each.
They should have replaced them all entirely, or made the whole thing procedural so it's totally random what you do, where you go or who you fight. It's all meaningless nonsense anyway.

Curses probably follow the same rule of "strongest", the way DOTs work, so if you had two instances of temp chains going, the strongest one would apply for its duration

I feel like I'll always be some dumbshit in mismatched armor with not enough linked sockets and having these dumb fuck zombies running in circles around me over and over even when I'm not moving myself.

Why did I choose this for my first character? It took 3 weeks to reach act 8 because I can only play for 3 days a week.

Holy shit how slow are you killing things?

That I already know, it's just that I was wondering if the Sentari's Answer mod lets you stack them, since the rule of the strongest effectively works by having a limit of one.

The Karui basically hold a slave rebellion but the actual leader of this rebellion is secretly a cultist for an ancient god and tricks you into killing Innocence which is the only thing holding down Kitava. The Karui slaves are portrayed as dindunuffins though. They're considered "wise tribals"for most of the story even though they literally went out and butchered everyone on the coastline and had no problems until the ground started spitting zombies back at them.

He is OPENLY a cultist, as are the slaves. Kitava's markings were everywhere in the slave pens before you meet him and he sings praise of Kitava as being the god of the downtrodden.
The Karui are portrayed as being scared shitless by anything to do with Kitava, it is only in the slave pens that you find Karui that worship him.

Not exactly. Basically gods were going in all out war with each other so you have to put them in their place one way or another.
But innocence was basically Jesus Crist who killed Satan and established holy empire.

Its like this.
You murdered every heretic and every dindu god and most of dindus with the help of Jesus Crist. I cant fucking understand how this portrays dindus as anything good and Jesus Crist as anything bad. If anything he was slightly authoritarian in a world where one heretic can fuck up whole world.

They basically worshiped satan, but they didnt expect that it will actually work. Kaom basically used his behelit and sacrificed all of his people to satan.

In the end if every templar followed templar doctrine things will be perfectly fine.

Citation needed. They were slightly better than Vaal, but only because they were primitive.

Last applied curse override any other curse. Curse auras dont apply to something already cursed by something else. Therefore they will apply weaker version even if enemy already cursed with stronger one.

Because he thinks he is.
That is your problem.

Kaom did human sacrifices out of the hysterical fear of Kitava, who they blame for absolutely everything as shown by the Marauder's dialogue. Kaom was corrupted and went mad trying to fight against the Beast's influence, since otherwise, instead of taking a couple hundred men and then killing them all, he could have easily killed the families too without having to bother going into the mountains.
user, I am not asking the basic function of curses, I am referring to the meaning of "ignoring curse limit". I already know that it means you aren't restricted to whatever your maximum number of curses state, I am simply wondering if the wording is also used to mean that you can stack curses that are limited with curses that are unlimited.

One curse of a type is allowed.

So what is this about the fact that the Ethereal Knives mtx had a larger hit box then the original skill? Given the fact that the mtx has been in the game since 0.10.1g and was "fixed" in 3.0.1b it can inferred that this "bug" could be in many more mtx. Or at the very least it is clear that the game is not coded in a way where the visuals animation and hit boxes are completely isolated. Surprised there isn't more talk about this.

There are bigger problems all the time.

What is the big issue?

Desync, performance, random crushes, shit balance, fucked up trading, nerfing everything related because someone used 50mirrors to make OP character. Lack of communication between people who make game.
Some hitbox problems are considered minor. I remember than they nerfed skill after it dealt less damage because of bug. They fixed bug which caused reduced damage and to balance it out they reduced its damage.

they need to add more fishing rods

The skill in question was Bladefall, it was incredibly OP and is still a very good skill. They stated that it had a bug that reduced its damage in the same update they nerfed it, the nerf was going to come anyway and so whether it had this bug or not wouldn't have made much of a difference.

They said they nerfing it because they fixed the bug.
It was okay.

The need to fix Vaal Pact + Berserker. Given it becomes more efficient to sit and facetank end game bosses rather than move since if you are not attacking you are not leeching. For trading it would be nice to have an automatic system. Rather than spending 1 day just doing trade loops to get chaos. Not sure what you mean by shit balance.

I think every berserk keynode should have "you take increased damage" on them.

Stuff like this for example
Berserker is really fucking good for everything in game except summoner builds.
Trading works great at the very start of the league if you have premium tabs, but after that trading shit that cost less than 5c is really fucking bothersome. IT would be great if I could sell shit in one click while mapping instead of wasting time on going to HO and waiting. But it was done so in diablo 2 therefore we all must do it that way. I can only imagine how bad trading in SC where vendors give better price for items than players except that gear that cost over 100c.

I fucked off of Blade Flurry; raider was on the right track as an ascendancy choice but finding out someone did it 10x better than I was on a pathfinder told me I needed to do something else, and I switched to Terminus Strike. I think i'm going to break my computer.

No, they didn't, you can go back and look it up.
It was really powerful with minimal investment, people used it on traps and mines due to it killing anyone that used it against reflect.

Absolutely not. This would trivialise gearing up even more. Also would make the market way worse. The only reason people aren't buying all of item X to have a monopoly right now is that it isn't possible with how shitty trading is. You'll alos never find a single good deal ever again because bots everywhere.

Largely fixed when they added the other mode back in like 2.4.0. I haven't had any problems.

Disable vsync and/or run in dedicated fullscreen. Also lower the target FPS. I haven't had it downscale the quality or get choppy ever since.

Only really happens when a large content patch rolls out. Mostly stable otherwise.

YMMV

It's fine.

Again, a matter of taste, playstyle. I will agree that they do tend to be heavy handed, though.

This has to be worth at least 4 ex. Highest (15-20)% spell damage based energy shield. Has room for a elemental resist mod, cast speed mod, even attribute mods. This is perfect for a CI build. Anyone else got ideas on price.

Feels good

Also what tool generated the things on the right?

pathof.info/?item=
Great tool to see the min max possibilities of an item. Best part is it can separate out composite prefixes correctly. All you do is click an item in the game hit Ctrl+C then click "Add new item" on the site and paste the item in from the game. It also shows all combinations of composite affixes that could make that items given rolls.

Shit like this is why I don't play hardcore

I mean it's all junk, but 4 uniques from a single encounter felt pretty good

That post was just over a whole year ago. Has any of that changed, since?

I don't know, but if you're dumb enough to try to use Blood Magic and Chaos Inoculation at the same time you deserve to die anyway.

no, not even, CI builds tanked because they got shit on so hard by the nerf hammer.
I'd say maybe 1ex

How about we make a fullchan guild? I'm not in a guild anyways and it'd be fun to shitpost while playing.

I sold a 300es 60 spelldamage shield for 150 chaos when ex were 34c. ES is still worth something.

Also people seem to forget that, although CI was nerfed, hybrid life/ES was buffed substantially.

That's neither a 60 spell damage shield or a 300 ES shield.

But that's wrong

poeaffix.net/sh-es.html#/ :)

You retards. He's not saying it doesn't exist, he's saying the item posted in doesn't have 300 ES or 60% spell damage so the comparison is pointless.

Shit I misread it as "there's", my bad

It has 293 ES with 20 qual and 104% crit chance is arguably better than 60% spell damage. He can also craft a resist on it. That shield is 100% worth 1ex, probably more. I did misread though

When do I get pants?

Pants are against templar's god, and against the karui way.

Do not suck dicks.
It is not the Karui way.

Do any of you twats have fusings for sale? I have two ex and need as many as you will give me in return.

That's equivalent to 120 fusings, assuming you are in standard harbinger. poe.trade tends to be a fairly useful tool due to the fact that you don't need premium tabs to sell currency there.

Just make sure you are always converting to chaos and then to what you need, it is very unlikely it will ever be cheaper otherwise
Also don't let chaos and exalts accumulate, trade them to other currency as fast as possible because of harbinger league flooding them into the market

You need to check your ratios my man. 2ex=130c=240ish fusings.

How exactly does that work?

Feels good

What happens:

Basically, expect all your currency to drop by 30-40%

what retards play on standard though

Didn't really mean that, what I meant was that it would make sense to go for a more stable currency like fusings due to harbinger having shards.

Really irrelevant.

The trick is to purchase a few items you want to 6l, make them 6 sock, and try to 6l. Each time you hit 5l you just sell it sometimes even for profit, convent currency into fusings and try again.

Real price of currency will be almost 0 because no one play on standard except some retards who have hundreds of exalts and prices adjusted for them. Even if you convent all your shit into currency and have 20ex it will be able to buy you one shavrone compared to what you will have if you just buy a shavrone during league. Items in softcore really deflate too, but usually people need them more than worthless currency because legacy items exist. Mirror tier items cost a buttload compared to really good items. The only way to keep your reaches is to invest them into good items which will remain good after league ends.
Basically all the currency deflate together, even if some of them seem like going up. Some go up while all of them go down.

And currency flipping may sound like money out of nothing but you spend a lot of fucking time doing it while regular grinding may net you better results if you just invested currency into your character.

In the end best strategy is not to aim and highest amount of currency because it will become useless, but to aim to purchase items you want. For example you can purchase items for your build, lets assume its shavrone/kaom, atziri disfavor and rest of the gear that cost like 50c each piece. What do you need for that? Best way it to purchase some lower tier weapon and chest and weak 5-10c items in other slots. For example belly is good because you always can sell it back and lower tier weapons const next to nothing. This will allow you to farm efficiently. Next you start accumulating cards for items you need purchasing them at lowest available price. dont know prices of HSC but I am pretty sure you will be able to gain required currency for each piece in a day or less if you farm efficiently. So in 2 weeks you will gain required weapon chest and next you can start upgrading jewelry by crafring it yourself or some other shit. During all this time you can also do a side business of crafting jewels. Just dont aim to craft jewels you need, aim to craft good jewels. I crafted few hundreds C worth of jewels with minimal investment. Just in 2-3 weeks you will have really good build which can farm anything if prices is too retarded you can farm cards yourself its not that hard. You probably can try farming hall of grandmasters if you have build for it, to gain really fucking good cards.

And after you can really efficiently farm you can convent your currency into headhunter cards/mirrors(shards/cards). This way you will get ability to wear/purchase best in slot items which will never ever deflate because its mirrors and headhunters.

Alright cool beans. When does the league reset happen?

Feels good, things are coming together. I'm also 68, 69, and able to do 75 maps without a big problem

Life regeneration is the only build :}
Though one time I did make a lifesteal crit blender with herald of ice, but it got shredded the moment it got to cruel.
By far my favorite build is my regen tank that has managed to 1v1 and outheal a dedicated glass cannon/kite ranger.
I outlasted them until they ran out of flask, getting in guaranteed hits with resolute technique until they died in three hits.
I also had tons of physical damage.

Thanks Holla Forums. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Ao is there a new Holla Forums guild yet?

No. If someone makes one I'd join it though.

I can't make it myself, my schedule won't allow it.

Now I just rage bought them all and I finally get one. Not sure what to feel.

I don't really want to do it eith.er. Someone else will have to

At least you can recoup 1/8th of the cost, now. How about that? I feel like Inspired Learning is less of a pain in the ass to acquire. No, you don't get all of the mods, but it's a fraction of the cost.

a second one just dropped
Inspired Learning doesn't even compare to real HH. It's by far the strongest item in the game. It feels like adding another 6 links to your main skill while also making you unkillable and super fast. Especially with breach/garbingers.

pastebin.com/M1kgefZU
Rate my build. Also if you have any ideas how I could go faster post them.

Wow I hate BC map

jesus fuck I really want a headhunter now.
alright, I understand the hype now.

Get grinding. Took me around 4 days to make ~65ex playing ~6 hours a day. I was pretty fucking slow and didn't get a single doctor, you could definitely do it way faster.

BC with 3 sextants and breach is actually pretty okay. I just unshaped dunes yesterday and shaped BC. Unless they change the atlas/nerf certain maps I'll run t10 BC, t11 Spider Forest, t12 Vault in 3.1.

Soul Eater was nerfed in 3.0, it used to give ele resist and phys reduction per stack to the player, now only monsters and minions can get those two things from Soul Eater. Each stack used to give the player 5% physical reduction so you can already guess why GGG wasn't too keen on giving players permanent Soul Eater the way monsters have it.

Well yeah, to become nigh invulnerable on top of the blistering fast attack speed would be stupid to give a player. That does explain why something like a necromancer with it I killed a long while back got exponentially harder to kill. Kept raising shit for him to consume, which just allowed him to raise them even faster.

Good shit

Such a shame making builds sucks ass, and most of the skills are lame as fuck (I wish pet AI wasn't awful, and cold/chaos spells were actually useful). Even if you know what you're doing, trying to get gear to even survive Act 4 and beyond with the slots you need is still a nightmare to do in the early levels.

u wot m8

All of these have plenty of people using them in end-game

And for chaos damage
In other words, every single chaos skill that deals damage except Desecrate.

How do you even stack half of these skills to make them proc off other stuff like elemental weakness, and how are you supposed to get the right colored slots if you're starting brand new (Besides saving gear for an alt)?

No clue what this is supposed to mean.

You just pick up items with the right colors? Or use chromativ orbs??

The game is piss easy up until act 6. You really shouldn't worry about your gear/sockets too much until then.

They remade the quest rewards so you get several pieces of 4L gear as you play through the game. Even as early as level 24-28, you can get 4S/4L items drop (infrequently). You want to put your main skill in there, and then get another few pieces of gear to hold your supplementary skills.

For example, you throw your shit in a 4L pair of gloves, you put 20q on it, roll it to rare and maybe put a master mod on it. You'll hold onto that for 20 levels or whatever. All your other gear is mutable and can be freely replaced and alched as you level, sockets permitting. You might have 1-2 heralds, perhaps an aura, a curse, a golem, and a movement skill. So just to squeak through the main quest on a fresh solo character, you need about 8-10 gems, but maybe 4 of them NEED to be linked.

You get fancy stuff like Immortal Call + Duration + CWDT + Curses when your gear allows it; as your drops permit you can fuck around with this too.

Harbinger league added Orbs of Binding so now there's no excuse

Which is better for elemental spells? When you hit act 4, damn near everything will kick your dick in hard (Daresso, Kaom).

When I ran a golemancer build, it had a way to make Ball of Lightning proc all kinds of elemental weaknesses for golems and the spell to kill mobs faster when it hits them. My cold build was missing that, and if you don't have good links at act 3 or 4, you're pretty fucked.

I play Standard (yes, I know), so Harbingers aren't available unless they port them to Standard like Prophecy (cuz fuck starting all over again).

Also I was thinking about that Mirror Arrow summoner build lately.

So basically, if you put it in a trap or a mine, the initial shot would be affected by trap/mine damage (which is fucking negligible), but it creates the clones which are minions. Since they are minions, that means they have their own stats, but they are equipped with your bow and quiver?

Increase your resistances mate. Having 0% resists versus 75% resists means the difference between an attack that does 1,000 damage versus 250 damage - or written another way, it makes your life last FOUR TIMES LONGER. You absolutely want them capped as soon as possible, but 60-65% should tide you over until Kitava fucks you

Curse on hit with some other skill that deals something that isn't cold damage.
By taking gear that goes with the socket colours you need the most. If you need five blue sockets then it would make sense to go ES gear, if you need four red then you would take armour gear, if you need three green and three blue then you would go for hybrid ES/evasion gear.

Yes, and as a result of being minions they don't benefit from mine/trap damage. That is why you don't see people summon minions using cluster trap, even though that would be extremely fast with zero cast speed investment. And since they have their own stats, it would be a very bad idea to give them something like Iron Grip. The way most people scale their damage is through elemental damage: take Wrath and Anger for as much flat damage as possible, scale aura effect and then use ele weakness, ele equilibrium and as many "more" multipliers as you can. Flat damage through support gems is also VERY good if you have a socket you can't stick a gem with a more multiplier into.

Mixed it up with EE, it can be any skill that hits.