Other urls found in this thread:

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Bandana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

snaik
why do they call you big boss

Because it sounds cool, Kaz.

Sounds reasonable.

What infinity sign?

Also, huge storm coming my way. May be without power for a while.
Why the fuck isn't Ac!d on the playstation virtual store?

genius

You see Kaz, the Boss was a woman. A feisty blonde that topped out at about 5' 7"
I'm about 6' 3" so I literally am a Big Boss.

whoa, as deep as mgs series

Has the Phantom Pain gone away yet?
Can we say that while we were disappointed by the heights of the hype train, MGS5 was still a decent game compared to others that came out in recent years?

I mean, really…had it been on a portable system it would have been perfect.

In the knot.

Just finishing up with MGS1.
Was it really necessary to have all these turrets?

most those turrets do nothing until one spots you, there's a path you can follow without using chaffs or getting spotted if you do it right

had it been actually finished.

The whole reason behind a Phantom Pain is that while in reality your body is unfinished there is somewhere deep in your mind that refuses to believe it and holds on to the phantom of what could, no, what should be.

Could this be used as some kind of bullshit metaphor, that MGSV being unfinished is actually genus, because it's a Phantom Pain in game form.

>tfw you still believe in PEACE

neverbegameover

Deterrence was never an option.

Could be.

Hey, so I had thought of something.
The whole idea behind Outer Heaven "going nuclear" was really to legitimize it as a nation. Indeed, one can say that a nation really doesn't have a seat at the bargaining table of other nations until they reach this level of power.
However, in the Metal Gear universe…I think there was an idea in the first and second game (Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2) that the world at large had mostly disarmed (or completely so) and so Big Boss having a nuke was a HUGE problem.
But I'm not sure if that's just some bullshit I heard somewhere.

Letting the unfinished aspect go in the way of seeing the game as otherwise good is retarded. There is an actual issue, yes, but don't be a manchild and throw the whole thing out in a tantrum.

Could this be the reason Konami is so mad at Kojima?

Who was best husbando Miller or Ocelot?

because my coc is ten inchs

Literally why do French women accents sound so fucking lewd and sexy?

Thats the crux of the issue.
The whole thing was never released to begin with.

Cecile is such a qt

Miller.
He is a pretty cool dude. He sacrificed so much for Big Boss, but in the end got played like a God damned fiddle. But he stuck around long enough to train Solid Snake. Then he got murdered by Adult Eli who's angry that his 8th grade understanding of genetics has led him to believe he is inferior.

I always thought he was talking about his brain when he said that. As though he was saying "Even if I run out of literal ammo, I still have enough wits to stay alive and fight of the enemy without it." Like a metaphor or something.

Because they're massive sluts.

even more genius is the stealth camo that turns you into a giant green blob of Jello. Like who the fuck wouldn't see that running at them

huh what was that noise?

Yeah good thing you mentioned that I forgot that snake had a sneaking suit that came with tap shoes

Is there any more leftist vidya good aside from the MGS series?

and there goes the thread.

In the Metro games any time you fight the Nazis they screech about commies so I guess it counts.

Pokemon because its full of zoophilia ":3

Don't starve is an excellent communism simulator

So I finished MGS1. It was okay but holy shit those codex conversations holy shit. I wanted a stealth game, not a visual novel. The bosses were neat though a bit simple. I haven't played a game with pattern-based bosses in ages so I would like some more. I'd prefer it if the game was heavier on the stealth aspect though.
Should I bother playing the second one as well or is it going to be the same shit?

Reminder that pic related did nothing wrong.

For you

that shit takes me back
rtil is an homo

MGS2 basically a expands and improves MGS1's gameplay, but it also has WAY more Codex calls and cutscenes.
If your interested in only gameplay though it has tons of VR missions which are allot of fun.

Worse
Please stay away from the series

Don't Starve.

Metal Gear Solid is an overrated series.

Unironically, Don't Stave Together is a great communism simulator.
It showcases the pros and cons of sharing, and how adding just one more person can fuck your supplies up massively and cause everyone fucking dying.

There is not a single thing that lying, backstabbing piece of shit cripple didn't do wrong.

Why are we still here?

I think it's just Kojima being cheeky. You notice the radar doesn't even show the visibility cone of them, probably because it'd tank the framerate.

I mean, I can't blame you for thinking that if you've never heard of the infinite ammo bandana, but your post still made me chuckle.

We are here just to suffer. Phantom Pain wasn't finished because Kojima 1) left 1~3 written by another guy (his kaz) that is gone and he'll never get back 2) wants us to feel the phantom pain, a limb that's there (chapter 3) and how it could have been better and brought us the truth. Instead we are left without limbs to play MGS V for what it was incomplete and to suffer with knowledge.

Dream Daddy

First I learn German then I learn French. Bet I can get grills easy if I know French.

I wouldn't call of 'em good, but there is taste for everything

trips of truth

There's no infinity sign on the bandana. You're confusing it with The Boss's machine gun

If you saved Meryl in MGS1 you got her bandana in subsequent playthroughs. Equipping it gave you infinite ammo.
In one of the books you can read from the options menu, the author says that he saw Snake retrieving a piece of cloth from the ruins of Shadow Moses. This would be the bandana.

Yes, powerup items in MGS have actual story presence

According to in-game descriptions, there is, as well as the Kanji for Infinite.
metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Bandana

You know Liquid would have just ran in there a demanded a punch out. That death was not his MO.

bump

That is pretty fucking stupid, especially when you consider that the turrets don't do anything to the terrorists. Think of it this way, how did they reprogrammed the turrets to the biggest US secrete ever?

STOP, MY SIDES

that's in Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear Solid 4
there's no such markor indication in MGS2

Mother 3

MGSV was excellent.

And you're a fucking retard. The reason MGSV was so much better than every other MGS game was the controls and gameplay.

Big Boss was originally 5'10 until Phantom Pain. Kojima changed it, or the wiki did for some reason. The idea behind Big Boss was he was a very average looking dude who was just so autistic about war and battle he became the very best.

It's still fun to play tbh, especially with mods increasing difficulty. The gameplay is stellar. Shame there aren't tighter areas with more in depth layouts.

I remember I used to build as many nukes as possible to fuck those guys over haha. Faggots and their disarmament. It's impossible.

Ocelot. Miller sold Big Boss out to Cipher.