FPS Thread

Okay anons, I need a fix on some decent free multiplayer first person shooters that aren't dead, dying or shit.
>MULTIPLAYER!?!
Because AI is often more retarded, or at least, has less variety than playing with other players in games. Plus when I was younger, and even in more recent years, I was almost completely against multiplayer in games and it made these problems even more painfully obvious.
Because I don't know when the next time I have money will be so I need to save my cash

Some that I've already tried:
Interesting premise, but seems dead. Low player count, and rumours of p2w.
I liked the gunplay when I was trying it out recently, but instead of admitting they fucked up with the latest update and reverting it, nexon decided to kill it. I hope something unrelated kills them instead.
7000 or so players and I'm sat waiting in a lobby. Fuck that I might give it another try though but it reminded me of COD
The game that I really wanted to play. It won't even fucking launch, and I'm sick of trying to figure out why
This game was some of the best parts of my childhood. I think I'm fairly burnt out on it now though
Runs like shit and I'm not looking for that amount of autism at the moment
Played it at a friend's house, like it, can't afford it right now.
I was never amazing at sudden death type games. I do like siege though, although it has so many glaring faults, like the terrible netcode and other goofy shit that doesn't fit, like flashbangs blinding you even if you're not looking at them
It's good when people are online and playing once in a blue moon, otherwise not many people are on
Are things really that bad that I should seriously consider this?
This game crashed when I played it on my computer years ago and it still crashes even months ago. Fuck it.

Just pony up 30 bucks for PUBG and sell your weekly crates on the marketplace to buy other steam games.

Can't be fucked reading your OP as I need to leave my house mother's basement soon, so here's some quick recs:
Threads up on Holla Forums all the time, very ping reliant.
Constant community, but they're all better than you and you will have to play a long time.
Amazing fun. Lots and lots of fun.
More WADs than you can shake a stick at. Same for the rest of id Tech's games.

Looks like a flavour of the month game.
How much do these shitty crates sell for?

Played this at a friend's too. Normalfag cancer really isn't up my street and the novelty wore off on the 2nd game or so.
What the fuck? How much do these crates go for?

Shit user, my brother just moved out today too.. What a coincidence. I'm still fucking here though but right now it's probably my best option
Heard quite a bit about this. I think I'll give it a try some point. Shame that Quake 3 crashes as well.
This is freeware now is it? Fuck yea I'll play this
A mech game without customisation is like a hooker with no tits. Lacking. I might give it a go anyway
You mean the original doom? I remember playing the demo of doom 2 back in the day, and it was very fun. I don't even know where I could get this nowadays

I think you could be on the money there

Dirty Bomb

Do it faggot
I lost v7>>13360333

Do it faggot
I lost v7

Not only did you fuck up your posts but I have no idea what you're referring to.

Fuck you codemonkey you incompetent sack of shit

I hope it posts it this time

Nice. Thanks user.

Has anyone played warface?
Is it worth it?

Allegedly ruined by third party/publisher. Coming as a surprise to no one.

I'm getting tired of games that follow this formula.

I actually really like class based games, but then 99% of them are shit and being class based makes an extra 0.5% that wouldn't otherwise be shit be shit.

Halo Custom Edition is still fun (could do with less unfun custom gamemodes and zombie servers though). Always people to play with.

dont forget m80s, this weekend is the official /radcorp/ doom gamenight.

be there or be gay

Starsiege Tribes has been free for a decade.

I want the CSO2 player models in CSGO.

It's just something I've gotten really tired of lately. Plus, I don't really fancy the grind aspect of these games, and Dirty bomb seems grindy.

Holy shit user. Used to play multiplayer on this a little too. Really solid game looking back. In all honesty though, if there was anything I was going to commend 3 for, it's the depth that the multiplayer goes into. It's not even an amazing game, I just remember it being fun to play with friends in multi.

Nice, hadn't seen this. I'll check it out. Thanks user. I see on the tribes website that most of the other tribes games are up for download as well. Are they all good?

It's not good because it has randomized spray patterns and the latency is bad for the West since servers are in Asia. Cosmetics look nicer than knives and gloves though, I'll give it that.

That doesn't bother me so much since that's one of the things that actually set CS apart from the other games. Learning these bullet patterns your gun would do whilst firing seemed so out of place. What gun fires a bullet in exactly the same location in a pattern like that? I don't know why it was in there in the first place, but I remember having fun with CSS regardless. CSGO was nowhere near as good. I might give it a shot anyway, see what's happening for myself.

I'm necroing this shit. Just managed to get on Planetside 2 today, and it is awesome. I know there were anons playing it in the past, anyone still on it today?

Don't have to much input (FPS's aren't exactly my thing) but MM8BDM is fun times, but you'll have to host your own server

How can this be?
play Project Reality, UT4 and Tittyfall 2 (buy from G2A) faggot

How old was she again?

Tribes 2(or Tribesnext) is pretty good, but you're gonna get seriously decimated in your first matches because if I remember correctly only pros and real old timers still play it.
I doubt you'd find anyone to play Vengeance with, but it has a somewhat decent singleplayer mode.
Ascend is ASS.
I dunno about Midair.