Fuck Steam

I'm fucking done with stream for single player games, I'll just pirate them.

OP, there's a good chance someone broke into your account.

That. Something has clearly gone horribly wrong.

I deserve this. There is no fucking reason a game should always be online for it to run. Even if I was signed out they should have kicked me into offline mode and still let me play.

It's mostly all humble bundle games. I signed back into my account with steam Guard and haven't had a problem since. I'll change my password too just in case.

(You)

but hey steam isn't DRM right :^)

This is what I'm doing from now on. Darksouls invasions were shit anyway. It's either a laggy roll fest, they run into a group of enemies or they disconnect when you pop a giant eye

This.
I've been kicked out of a Overwatch because of a Blizzard update (I guess everyone was kicked out of the match), but not from Steam.

LMAO you are the problem OP, as always you're a fag

Serves you right for having shitty casual taste I guess.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for school? You only have two days left to shitpost

So getting hacked isn't their fault? So what the fuck is the service for then if it won't prevent me from getting hacked?

Again, I'm just gonna pirate games from now on unless it's a fighter and I have to play online. Fuck moral fags.

You have already been replaced.No you don't matter to (((us))).You're only one of the millions of goyim and yet you expect to be treated as an equal? You are not a friend. (((We)))) get 800-1000 new subscribers every single day.No non-gentile in the world would possibly care for each goy ,you own nothing for you are no better than animals and anyone that says otherwise is LYING TO YOU.If you prefer being infested with malware and mined for bitcoins by some russian than being told the truth by all means stop using the service.

The "weeb" hysteria on imageboards has gotten completely out of control. Even SJWs are not this bad about their mental illnesses.

Goons gonna goon, just report and dont reply. They will just shit the thread up further

So when THE FUCK season pass is going on sale?

You are the problem

I want >>>/reddit/ to leave

What? Supporting devs is not bad.
Fuck off.

You have only yourself to blame.

No nigger, you fuck off.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/neofag/

>supporting (((devs)))

But those DLCs were made after game was released what are you talking about?

Yes I support devs making game for me so they can make more games for me.

Yeah, we know. Fuck off normalfag.
>>>/neogaf/
>>>/cuckchan/

Content is cancer now?

Most DLC is cut out of the game as its made and sold day 1. Why are you here if you're defending (((devs)))?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Yes. Fuck off underage normalfag.
>>>/suicide/

Not in DS3 case though.

But now it is made, and buying season pass is cheaper than buying existing DLCs separately.
But it's still too expensive.

It's no different in DS3's case normalfag. Just because it's your favorite game doesn't mean Bamco will not scam you like any western kike devs
Now you're starting to get it. But you should still kill yourself.

It's a new content in a game I like, why not buy it?

It could not, it was made after the game was finished.

>(((New content)))
It means

Fixed
To not waste money, to encourage devs not hack off content that could have been in the main game and jew out of money selling it separately. You even realized it's stupid expensive, so I don't know why you want to keep fucking yourself over, other than "ITS MUH FAVORITE GAYM"

And you know that how?
I should've realized you were retarded with your bad English.

Do you have proof of that?
Do you understand the difference between day1 DLC and real DLC?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

There is no difference. Dlc is dlc and its all bad.

You could have just walked away.

Additional content made using the money from game's sales is not bad. It's good.

You're the one who thinks it's developed after the game, you back that up.

Also, nice way to avoid the other points I made. You Soulsfags are basically Bamco's answer to Activision's hordes of CoD dudebros.

Thats funny, that you think the devs would invest anything after the game is complete.

Wow. Just wow.

That's exactly how it was made.

How is it bad?

Do you have a single fact backing up your claim? The burden of proof is on you, not us.

Stop replying to this god awful bait. It's obvious he's either retarded, or a marketer. It's not even good bait.

Witty retort there faggot. You gonna back up those claims?

Read the posts above you.

This, can't believe you faggots fall for obvious shit every time

Wew lads.

NICE BLOGPOST, FAGGOT

wew lad

Yes, that's been your bait the whole thread, it got old fast.

Souls games have always been casual console trash.

I expected a steam hate thread but all I see is (13) sucking some honorary semites cocks