Sega crossover teased

Sega just teased a collaboration with a picture which seems to feature female silhouettes for the most part.

What it's gonna be? Does it look as something to be hyped for or the chances for it to be some mobile, or even pachinko bummer are too high?

Segagaga 2????

Looks like another Project X Zone type of fare.

Is that Ulala on the far left?

It's an SMT related smartphone game

Wow cookie cutter humans, I'm soooooo fucking excited. I'm trembling and creaming my fucking pants you guys, I'm completely off the rails on who those silhouettes are.

Call me when we get a Mario x Sonic crossover and no generic shallow weaboo trash or shitty unfunny tryhard rabbid goon shit.

Yeah, but why make it SEGAx???? then.

Just make it something like SMTx????

I WANT A SEGA VS SNK!

That's not the name. It's called Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation

That was Sega of Europe.

They used to have a good relationship. They definitely should strenghten links again and do some shit together.

Under orders from Sega Japan to sabotage Sonic Mania, right

You seemed a little triggered, bro.

I wouldn't doubt it, those kikes love undermining the uppity Americans who dared to make something better than what they've got.

SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED BEFORE

That doesn't make Sonic Mania a bad game though, so whatever the unreleased project is, there's still a percentage that it could be something good.

Silhouette fits Cagliostro from Symphogear AXZ more.

Sorry to say, but that's not Ulala user. That hair is too frizzy.

Shitty DRM isn't enough to make me ditch a company. I like SEGA a lot and I've been watching them for this past while to see if they're going to live up to my expectations; if they drop them I'll be disappointed, but I'm not someone to cling onto a shit company. I hope for the best for them.

wasn't this the image they used when they announced the SMT cellphone game?

Yes, it's that game. See

Here's their next collab

We need a drawfag to make a Denuvo-tan.

They make bad games now because of a bad business move? I'll only drop a company if they start making shit, selling chunks of turds piecemeal because fuck you AND adopting intrusive DRM.

it's only a matter of time before you accept both of those things in one game. you don't sound like you're far off.
it's ok though, lots of guys enjoy being ass raped.