So I just saw this VR wifu simulator shit on steam

So I just saw this VR wifu simulator shit on steam

Video games that can cheer you up Holla Forums?

Tacoma or Gone Home because they make me realize that no matter how bad any games any faggot from Holla Forums makes, they will never be as bad as those turds

Rapelay.

Why are you still here?
Isn't the school starting on september?

L4D2, sometimes joining some versus or just coop and having some fun spamming voicelines and shitting on each other reminds me of simpler times.

I don't understand. You saw that VR thingy, now you're asking for unrelated games? What's the purpose of this thread?

If you don't want to discuss that VR simulator, why start a thread about it?
If you just wanted to ask for videogames that cheer you up, why not just post that instead?

Are you really this salty that you can't use VR but you really wanted for the waifus?
Because I know that feel

A fun thing to do in those games is to just spam the laugh command CONSTANTLY. It’s really unnerving for the others playing.

I like playing GTA V and pretending all the white pedestrians are Jews which means whenever I kill anyone in that game I am ridding the world of trash

>>>Holla Forums
The best thing about you is that you’re getting worse at false flagging.

Sorry I didn't realise this was a SUPER SERIOUS GROWN UP DISCUSSION about how you don't like some unnamed waifu game on steam.

And if Rapelay doesn't cheer you up then you're obviously some sort of casual. Don't you have to go back?

Don't worry user, Headsets keep getting cheaper. One day soon you will experience the magnificence of Honey Select VR.

he is taking a day off to babysit you.

I know they are 300$ or so now, since PSVR showed up in the market and Occulus got scared they'd lose all future buyers to a console that gives them more than shovelware trash to justify their investment in it. I'd still probably go for OSVR instead out of principle, but it's gonna take a while…

Probably StarTopia, just the main menu puts me in a good mood. That or Chibi Robo, my dog could die and that shit would keep my head right.

What's wrong with Rapelay?

user isn't far off though considering GTAV is basically LA and it's filthy with cryptokikes.

Do not use OSVR, it's pretty poor and doesn't actually adhere to helping FOSS stuff. Not only was there tracking latency, there's also a noticeable lateral drift when you play. It's a known issue and to my knowledge, still hasn't been fixed. You're better off waiting for a cheaper headset with some actual support, either like a Vive 2 or an Oculus that doesn't require an internet connection.

Damn, that was the main point for me. Isn't their software open source? I was hoping to use it for some dev of my own as well…

They have a consumer version, dunno if it's the first or second one. Is it still not fixed with that?

U WUT M8? Why would that shit need an internet connection just to work? I'm getting flashbacks to Razor's mouses…

He was probably triggered by the word "rape." I'd honestly be surprised if he even knew what it was.

Facebook bought them out.

It's antiquated shit. Pirate Honey Select or wait for the upcoming Rapelay rehash to be relased instead.

Illusion soft have a new game coming out about rape. Can't remember the name. Something about house or home.

Dubs confirm

She looks like an ugly half-breed kike. Honorary Aryan Japanese genes ruined by the (((JEW)))

Neat. I still prefer it to Honey Select though.

Sure, but that still doesn't explain it. It's hardware, it should be possible to run shit locally, or at least crack it.
Damn it, I really don't want to buy Valve's ovepriced shit.

Illusion can't do good games anymore, it's all just "dress this doll, put it in the background of your choice and pick your sexual pose"

Premium Play Darkness comes to mind, being fairly mediocre. Rapelay was far better in the interaction you had with the girls, even with all the clipping and limited customization.

I really doubt they can make a better game. Biko was pretty great, Housemate had decent gameplay and story and AG3 is still at the top, despite being so barebones.

Is it really that much to ask for some decent sim aspects thrown into the game to give context to the fugging?

It absolutely explains it. "why does this this product value the customers desires less then it should?" "because facebook doesn't think of you as a customer, you're their product" Pretty easy to understand.

You want context to the fucking? What are you, a woman?

No, it doesn't explain it. What happens if I start a game that uses Occulus and I'm not connected? Does it fail to start, or refuse to? Does it have it's own client that needs a login with facebook to actually work? And in that case, aren't there cracks for that, like SteamEmu?

No, you tard. Premium Play Darkness, Biko and Rapelay where both about the same thing: raping girls.
But Biko had a small segment before the fugging started where you creeped up on the girl, giving you an actuall stalker experience while Rapelay had the Train and a reliminary scene with some VN elements telling you what you were doing, also giving a bit the stalker experience. Both things gave it context.

PPD however had you arrive at an house and fugging every girl once in exactly the same way as every other time you'll do it and that's mostly it. It didn't feel the same way.

On the consesual realm however, AG3 and Housemate had parts of the gameplay about walking around and seeing the girls doing their thing, plus your attempts at seducing them or using some of the environment.
By comparison, Honey Select has you spawn in a room with the girl and it's instant fugging. It's lame. It does the trick but there's no attachment, no interest in it.
It'd be like playing an RPG that skips all the story and just strings combats together.

If Artificial Academy 3 ever spawns, it's gonna be a game where you pick the student, the school room and then proceed to fuck with nothing else added to it, and that's shit. AA1&2 were already pretty bland in terms of non-fugging gameplay.

If I want context I'll make my own. The game in HS is more finding mods/cards and getting it to work to be honest.

What about Custom Maid2? I know nothing about it but I heard it works in VR so I did a quick google and it looks like it might have a bit more of the non-fucking too it?

Entry level teenager "am I edgy yet i fit in the sicrit club yet xddd" Holla Forums shit

The stuff you rape in rapelay gets into their rape in like 10 seconds and its more tame than 99% of eroge but how fuck can this retards know

Then you need to shut the fuck up until you know more about the topic being discussed. It was already explained.

It does, you’re just clinically retarded.

That's why I find it entertaining, I thought that was intentional.

That was the rehash I was talking about. It comes out in a couple of months and I think there's a demo available as well.

Secrosphere was MUH DICK tier but the modding community cried about the lack of customization so there's no complete translation and all the uncensors look like shit.

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

Most JRPGs can do this for me. Especially if they have neat style and/or cool music.

Sadly, I'm not autistic enough (or maybe too autistic) for that. I need the gameplay to acknowledge and assist me in creating context or it's just pretending.

No full translation, sadly. It's a neat game but when you have long withdrawn scenes about you talking with your meido but you can't read moonrunes, or how there's a huge emphasis in your relationship with them, it's a bummer if you can't understand it.

Bullshit. You have to break them before they start enjoying it, something that takes several steps, many different tries and a conscious attempt at it.
Otherwise they stay unhappy about the whole thing.

You did not explain what's the mechanism that forces an online connection or what happens if you don't use it. You explained nothing.

you want an agreeable g/f don't you, you stupid shit?

Its a parody on Arale. Now you can kill yourself.

She streams vidya on youtube now.

I can interact with real woman just fine but POV games with girls or even VNs make me nervous as fuck

I guess video games are not the way to cheer people