Fallout New Vegas Mods

I recently had a nostalgia feel about New Vegas and wanted to play again.
Until I remember how shitty it was like any other Bethesda games.

So I'm looking for good packed mods to be more fun to play.

I have a toaster as a laptop since I'm a poorfag so it's not about enhancing the graphics but if a mod can enhance the game while not making my shitty PC crash, I'm all in

Can Holla Forums give a hand to a poor nigger and give me names of goods mods for NV? Not asking for mouth spoon feeding, just what are the best ones, like for nudes, gameplay, story enhancing, etc…

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40040/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35335/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NV isn't a Bethesda game though

NV is literally a fan-mod for a Bethesda game. Bethesda even paid the fans to make it. Some modder group called Obsidian that specializes in making really big TC mods out of already made games.

Anyone knows what mods enhance hand to hand combat? I want to punch fast but bare arms are too slow compared to a machete.

Also any ara mods or companions?

This stuff is mostly to make advanced mods run and help the game not shit itself.

Now for pure gameplay related stuff, Project Nevada is very extensive as it is customizable. You can modify most of the gameplay related stuff through the menu.
For weapon mods you have WMX and WME. They give all the weapons 3 weapon mods per weapon, since some don't have the max 3 in base game. Personally I like WMX more, but take a look at both. Just don't try to run them at the same time, it will break shit.
Weapon Mod Menu is nice, since it allows you take mods off weapons. So if you want to take the scope of certain weapons after putting them on, you can.

For content other then that, say quests, the Someguy series is pretty decent and lengthy, if you like bounty hunting sort of stuff.

Other then that it's all personal preference. Make sure you get any given compatibility patches relevant to above for related mods, for obvious reasons.

I'm guessing this is the new Fallout:NV thread?
Been wanting to replay this game, can anyone suggest a satisfying way to play the game, I'll look into mods myself but I don't want to make another AGI gun character, maybe melee weapons and explosives only?

Best way to play is to roleplay a character through the world. Come up with a gimmick like you would any RPG and then play it.

I tried unarmed and explosives. Explosives are satisfying, but unarmed is so fucking slow, way slower than one-handed melee. Why? I want my strong grill to use her fists, not her knives.

I've been thinking of making a megachems build
Logans loophole, Chemist and Day tripper.
Use Turbo or Implant GRX to become Neo, the rest is up to you.

I don't even really like Caesar's Legion, but I still can't believe nobody has actually done this yet. I get that it's a popular meme to have your mod be all about killing The Legion but doesn't anyone want to see that content return?

Fuck, at this point I could've learned the CK and did it my goddamn self.

There, I fixed this shitty, overrated, half-finished game

Guess that entire ocean they built but wound up scrapping all the content for is totally worthwhile and worth exploring. Fuck off, I know you're baiting, but still. Fallout 4's more of a patchwork piece of shit than New Vegas and it had roughly double the dev time, there's no reason so many quests should be so underwhelming and unfinished, or why so much content was sliced out of the game in favor of straight shooting shit.

I'm still salty that they clearly spent tons of time on creating that ocean floor and rather than delaying the game or at least making it a DLC they decided "nah, too hard to implement underwater combat. Lets scrap it entirely and leave a massive void in the map"

They didn't even need to have underwater combat, they could've at least implemented that underwater vault they scrapped, or made the Ghoul Whale quest about something other than shooting the fucking thing in the face.

But that would've taken time and talent, so I guess that's why neither of those things are included.

A congregation of tribal to scared to act big, roll in shit and be cannibals like their former customs because they would be burned and thrown off a cliff.

you can do some crazy fast punching if you set up your build right and spam rushing water

Here's the (You) you're so desperate for.

I want cuckchan out

"i-if i call them a c-cuckchanner they never suspect me"

For unarmed, VATS everything to death, have high luck and crits.

Oh joy.

Pathetic. Bump for sagefag tears.

Dear friend, the lack of repeating digits cuts more deeply than your shitbait ever could.

World of Pain, it adds many large underground dungeons that are connected, and many entrances/exits on the surface. A huge underworld bigger (I think) than Fallout 3's.

Has The Frontier been given a release date yet?

Nope

This another one of those shitty fan mods that breaks the lore? into the trash it goes

I was playing through Fallout 1 again and I had a thought; ghouls are legitimately the kikes, or maybe just the blacks, of the Fallout world.

You're rotten to the core.

Vicious Wastes is a good mod

The Frontier. Aint out yet though.

Project Nevada
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40040/?
For Bullet time as VATS replacement and Sprint.

Realistic Weapons Damage
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35335/?
So guns act like guns and not fantasy swords where you tickle each other to death.

These two will turn Oblivion with guns into a shooter.

But F4 also needs same fixes I posted here. Difference is they already implemented Sprint button.
Additional problem is they moved critical strikes to solely VATS. It would be kinda needed to add mod to allow you to crit outside of VATS. Otherwise bullet time will be sub-par.
Also F4 is not RPG but you are making really bad attempt at trolling that I used to compare these two so I don't really need to speak about story.

I cant get the new vegas bounties to run, i installed the 3 parts with mod organizer and added the someguy series file, but if i turn them on the game crashes at launch, what am i doing wrong?

Project Brazil changed its name to Fallout New California
It looks really cool and I'll definitely try it out, but the art on the title screen made me gag a little in my mouth. Also the voice acting has that amateurish sound to it and it would probably get annoying really fast

Also nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/?

Project Brazil was simply a working title.

Wasn't there that farming community north of Modoc entirely ghoul? Or maybe a subspecies with the same model because they lived in the caverns this whole time. But yeah, you have a point I never realized that ghouls almost never have had their own communities. Coincidentally, even in large fan projects like Fallout 1.5 Resurrection they are completely insane, organize into cults and are generally murderous. They also reek like that ghoulfag in Broken Hills in fo2 and they generally are out of touch with everything. Definitely autistic niggers or autistic kikes of fallout universe.

Well kikes are insane and falling apart thanks to all the inbreeding and shit. They are degrading by the second but are like pest. Ghouls truly are kikes.

Somewhere they said if everything goes to plan late this year iirc.

This mod better come out soon

Goddamn, whats up with all the redditposting lately?

Reddit tries to hard to fit in.

In b4 people justify the murder of everyone in the tower because some of them were assholes.

I feel like if mods feel *compulsory* it's probably not a finished game